• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Genshin Impact AU: The Revolution Discussion

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@DevVoid Your bio looks alright to me! I will forever imagine Yako with a heavy Snezhnayan accent.

If you'd like you could probably decrease the Burst CD a bit, since Elemental Burst are only used when you have enough energy to do so, and energy is often gained from your elemental skill or defeating enemies and the skill has a longish cool down. You're perfectly free to leave it as is, though.

Accepted!
Ah, I see. I've brought the Cooldown of the Elemental Burst down to 30s. Originally, I brought it up to 40s because of the second constellation that constantly reduces its cooldown, but I figure that the constellations probably aren't gonna be unlocked early.

Genshin Impact is a Gacha game. You can spend resources in the gacha to get characters and weapons. If you get a character multiple times, you get a 'Constellation' for that character, which gives them some additional powers. For example, the character Bennett's first Constellation improves his Elemental Burst, which is called Fantastic Voyage. At C0, Fantastic Voyage heals allies below 70% HP, and raises the attack of those above 70% HP. At C1, Fantastic Voyage gives an attack buff whether HP is above 70% or not.

So yes, they're kinda like passives in a way. However, C3 and C5 always boost your elemental burst and elemental skill's level.

Yamira Yoshi
  • Anemo
  • Claymore
  • DPS
  • Former Mond Soldier

Meifeng Eryu
  • Electro
  • Polearm
  • DPS (Light healing?)
  • Inazuman Runaway

Conley Schröder
  • Geo
  • Sword
  • Support/Buffer
  • Tactics Boi

Atlas North
  • Pyro
  • Sword (dual wielder)
  • DPS (light buffer)
  • Runaway KoF Applicant

Kuzi
  • Hydro
  • Polearm
  • DPS (self-shielder)
  • Raised by Hilichurls

Gui
  • Anemo
  • Polearm
  • Crowd Control/Support/Light DMG?
  • Part Adeptus

Mikey
  • Anemo
  • Sword
  • DPS
  • Raised by Treasure Hoarders

Yako Shinzu
  • Cryo
  • Claymore
  • SubDPS?
  • Buff Snezhnaya Man

I have a question! Who thinks their character would know of/have worked with/be friends with Conley?

Also, remember that captain only allows those who are close to her to call her Captain Yami, Yami has to be a very very personal friend, but Captain Yami is acceptable if you have earner her trust. Otherwise everyone else should just call her Captain Yoshi.

One more thing! I need punishments for your characters xD I know it sounds weird but Captain gives punishments for those who are rude, disobey or just piss her off. Don't worry, nothing serious, this will be more like a comedy thing, so just imagine your character all cranky washing dishes for the entire village or having to babysit a bunch of kids. I would really like ideas with this please!

Hm... Conley specifically would probably be annoyed if he was made to go around dealing with provisions and paperwork, and general shipment type stuffs. He knows how to do them well, but he doesn’t enjoy it. Especially if he’s told the captain about his past and she uses that to punish him sometimes now. XD

I feel like another good punishment would be something tedious like an extra night watch shift, or a trip around Guyun Stone Forest to gather starchonches and crystalflies and Cor Lapis chunks. Or just general stuff like that.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
One more thing! I need punishments for your characters xD I know it sounds weird but Captain gives punishments for those who are rude, disobey or just piss her off. Don't worry, nothing serious, this will be more like a comedy thing, so just imagine your character all cranky washing dishes for the entire village or having to babysit a bunch of kids. I would really like ideas with this please!
I feel like another good punishment would be something tedious like an extra night watch shift, or a trip around Guyun Stone Forest to gather starchonches and crystalflies and Cor Lapis chunks. Or just general stuff like that.
Lol yes, Meifeng wouldn’t mind having to babysit but she would hate doing tedious stuff that requires no brainpower and has no internal reward, ie filing papers, chasing crystalflies, or collecting things

Prolly what she likes least is filing papers though, because it’s stagnant and she can’t really move around when doing it. Plus it requires little to no brainpower. Lol

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Also, remember that captain only allows those who are close to her to call her Captain Yami, Yami has to be a very very personal friend, but Captain Yami is acceptable if you have earner her trust. Otherwise everyone else should just call her Captain Yoshi.

Yako probably wouldn't like to babysit kids or file papers, but would the kind of guy to appreciate an extra night shift or being sent to gather things around the area near HQ. Also him doing housework for the Revolution is something he'd hate, just because he'd think it'd be a waste of his potential and time washing clothes when he could be out there fighting something.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Yamira Yoshi
  • Anemo
  • Claymore
  • DPS
  • Former Mond Soldier

Meifeng Eryu
  • Electro
  • Polearm
  • DPS (Light healing?)
  • Inazuman Runaway

Conley Schröder
  • Geo
  • Sword
  • Support/Buffer
  • Tactics Boi

Atlas North
  • Pyro
  • Sword (dual wielder)
  • DPS (light buffer)
  • Runaway KoF Applicant

Kuzi
  • Hydro
  • Polearm
  • DPS (self-shielder)
  • Raised by Hilichurls

Gui
  • Anemo
  • Polearm
  • Crowd Control/Support/Light DMG?
  • Part Adeptus

Mikey
  • Anemo
  • Sword
  • DPS
  • Raised by Treasure Hoarders

Yako Shinzu
  • Cryo
  • Claymore
  • SubDPS?
  • Buff Snezhnaya Man

I have a question! Who thinks their character would know of/have worked with/be friends with Conley?

Well you see, if Mikey was given an rpg class he'd be a berserker in combat so anybody who can buff/heal him would work well with him. He would probably know Conley, since in his backstory you did say that he was a commander so Mikey would have most likely come across him and maybe worked with him or for him. Either that or Conley has seen him steal before, or seen him in battle.

litter duty, but for the entire village. Like they gonna have to sweep every tunnel and path. Tedious, long and annoying. Either that or the punishment has something to with what they did.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Zenith "Zen" Faridnour

Element: Hydro

Weapon: Bow

Appearance:
unknown.png

(i used picrew, why? because i was too lazy... i'll write it soon tho if i find enough energy to)

Personality: Unlike most of his family, Zenith is a shy kid, as he didn't like going outside and making friends, or making interactions with other people. Until he met his friend, who had changed his personality for the better. Now he's outgoing, caring, and loves making new friends. Though, because of the ongoing war, Zenith now has paranoia that they might be caught soon.

Backstory:
Zenith had been born into a rich family, in Liyue. His family is full of party-goers, and loved going out, while Zenith hated going to parties or going outside at all. Because of this, Zenith was always scolded by his mother or father since he was always so shy, so he was always forced to do things he was uncomfortable doing, by making him talk to every single person his parents knew.

A bigger problem was, is that he was the only child of his family, and that meant he got lots of popularity that he didn't even want.

So one day during school, he met a girl by the name of Fatima. They both became friends and Zenith finally got over being shy. A few years later, both Zenith and Fatima are now 12 years old, as they got the news, that Fatima had to leave Liyue, and sail for a different city. Zenith was heartbroken. He would never get to meet Fatima ever again, and more worse things would come.

A few years pass, as the war reached the borders of Liyue, as every soldier and child above 15 must now fight in the war to take over the lands of other kingdoms. Zenith did not approve of this. Because of it, Him and his father got into an argument, in the aftermath, Zenith ran off to the mountains where he had heard of a rebellion forming in the mountains.

Basic Attack:
Basic Attack - Perform up to 6 basic shots with a bow.
Charge Attack - Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowhead. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal Hydro DMG and apply one of the Typhoon status.
Typhoon Flash - Opponents affected by Typhoon will suffer from AOE Hydro DMG for 10 seconds in a small area. Damage increases the more enemies are inflicted with Typhoon. a picture of a whirlpool will appear on the opponents head if affected by Typhoon. Has a 50% chance of being activated.
Typhoon Burst: A version of Typhoon when after the timer, Typhoon will explode and deal 70% of Zenith's Base Atk. The damage will scale depending on how many opponents are inflicted with Typhoon Burst. A wave will appear above the enemy if inflicted with Riptide Burst. Has a 50% chance of being activated.

Elemental Skill:
Typhoon Storm
Zenith will summon 2 - 3 (depends on constellation level) small tornadoes around him that deal damage to enemies that try to get close. When attacking an enemy, Zenith will send a typhoon along with the attack which will deal AOE Hydro DMG to the closest enemies from the burst. Each hit from the typhoon (non-burst) will deal 40% of his atk, and Each hit from the typhoon (basic attack hit) will deal 80% of his atk. Gives Riptide status effect. If there are any unused Tornadoes after 10 seconds, they will target the nearest enemy, dealing only 20% of his atk.
CD - 12 seconds.

Elemental Burst:
Storm of Arrows and Waves
Zenith will release waves in a circular area around him once cast, which deals Hydro DMG with 90% DMG of his base atk. Along with this, him and his party will get a 10% Atk Spd Boost, and 10% DMG Boost. During this period, all ally basic attacks will deal Hydro DMG, and can inflict Riptide. If a party member that forces their basic attack to become their vision's element, Zenith's skill will still deal a small amount of Hydro DMG along with the element attack of a party member.
Burst Cost: 60

Passive 1: Zenith LOVES his friends. For more party members they have, his stats will raise by 5% for every person (stacks to 30%)
Passive 2: Because of his hatred of hilichurls, he deals 10% more dmg than normal to them.
Passive 3: If hit by a melee attack by an enemy, Zenith has a 40% chance to deal Typhoon to the enemy that hit him.
Constellations: TBA
Equipped Weapon: Compound Bow
Other: His father, before the war always said "Long Live The Archons"

Overall, I see no real problem with the Skill or Burst. The first passive is probably fine, too, but if it boosts all of his different stats by 5%, and we’re in a setting where you could easily have 10 or more allies, that would make your defense, attack, HP, Crit Rate, Crit Dmg, Elemental DMG, etc all skyrocket. So perhaps consider switching the boost to a single stat? Just a suggestion. :)

Name: Eilidh (pronouced ay-lee) Brandt
Pet name: Zena
Element: Pyro
Weapon: Bow (one of the two ranged)
Appearance: Eilidh has blonde hair in a braid with a red bow at the end of the braid. Her skin is pale, like the color of an almond without it's skin. Her eyes are a bright blue, seeming to sparkle. Her face is round and is dusted with light freckles. She is a small and thin person, though her arms are muscular despite her frame, mainly due to her reliance on her trusty bow. She wears a short-sleeved white shirt that goes past her bottom with an open orange vest. She wears brown tights and boots as well. Her vision is fashioned into a zipper-like thing on her vest.
Pet Appearance: Zena is a large panther-like cat, standing at about waist-high. Her fur is actually fire, cinders sometimes emitting from her body. Her eyes are white, glowing. Although Zena is made of fire, she doesn't set everything on flammable on fire.
Personality: Eilidh is an energetic girl with a pacifistic nature. She cares deeply for the world around her, tending to only kill what she deems nessicary for survival. However, she is also willing to stand up to fight, doing a nessicary evil to protect the greater good, though she seldom does it because of fighting being evil.
Although she is a pacifist, she is not oblivious or delusional. She knows sometimes one cannot avoid a fight and firmly believes in self defense and killing something for survival. She is very passionate about keeping her ways, not wanting to join any side. Though, she is starting to view the dictators in a more and more negitive light.
Pet Personality: Zena is a predator, pure and simple. She wishes to show off how strong she is and how terrifying she is to everyone. Though, she is also a big kitty. She likes chasing butterflies and cuddling Eilidh, though when she is seen doing this, she becomes disgruntled.
Backstory: Eilidh was born to a clan of hunters that valued all life, seeing what they did the exact same as what a wolf does to the deer (which is true). She was taught these values at a young age, firmly believing and upholding these values. She refuses to hunt for sport, only hunting for food. She also tries to stop those who poach or hunt for sport, however, she won't go to violence unless they attack first.

She kept to the same old same old for years until one day things changed. During one of her hunts, she came across some poachers and tried to stop them. She fired an arrow as a warning shot before the poachers attacked. Then, a great flaming cat met them halfway, seeming to protect the girl. Eilidh and Zena fought together, Eilidh unaware that she got a vision. When this came to light and the king of Mondstadt told her to join the army, she and Zena fled to Liyue, trying to escape the army or any fighting in general.

Basic Attack: Hunter's Shot
Zena's: Claws
Elemental Skill: Blazing Claws- Zena attacks, her claws on fire for 35 seconds before returning to the normal "claws" attack. 1 min cooldown.
Elemental Burst: Explosive Pounce- Zena fuses with the arrowhead, and Eilidh fires, causing a small explosion. Zena reforms and has her Blazing Claws buff for fifteen seconds. Burst Cost 60
Passive 1: Tracker- She is able to track creatures using minor clues that is visible to a trained eye. (Prints, broken brush, droppings, and other things).
Passive 2: Hunter's Bond- she has a telepathic link with Zena+ boosted power when Zena is fighting with her (5% attack and attack speed)
Passive 3: Feline Phoenix- After three days of Zena dying, Zena will be reborn. However, she will not be fully formed until after four days later. (Zena will be out of commision for a week)
Constellations: (Completely optional)
Equipped Weapon: Seasoned Hunter's Bow (Will probably change when she joins the resistance)
Other: Long live the Archons.