• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale: First Saga - Blood and Bones

W̸͈̑ͅh̶̪͇͋̓a̵͙̬̥̮͊̕͜t̴̛̙̟̎̓͑̿ ̵̧͇̭̱̻̏͋͠a̴̡̞̹̱̿̃̈͒́m̷̞̝̋̾͂̚ ̴̥͙͎͋̎͐̈́̌İ̸̘̙̦̩͆͑̀͜?̵̲͆͋̈̈ ̵̜͎̺͍̬̋̑͝G̷̝̣͂͂͗̒ọ̷̱̙̍̍̋o̵̘͑͋d̷̨̻͈̮̣͊͑ ̸̨̅͑͑̈́q̴̨͚̳͆ṷ̸̝̤͐é̸̪̯̜̲̙s̴͍̊̅̿̎̕t̸̜͙̕i̵̡̮͋̎̆́ő̴̞̤͉͚͘͝ǹ̴̢̦͈͎̱̀̆̉,̷̤̗̤͖́ ̸̯̥̰̊a̵̝͗͆̇̚ͅc̸̯̻̬̊̎͐ͅt̷̲͊̇u̶̠̎͝͝ą̵̢̪̱̎́̾̄l̸̲̹̖͌͆l̵̛̀͜ỹ̸̭̼̐͑͜.̷͙̯̻̉͜ the mask said, dodging the spears. It flew up in the air just before Undyne stabbed him through the mask. I̷͈̮̬̅̎̓͜'̶̛̲̜̐m̵͎͕͊ ̷͍͐͗̄̈͝ĉ̵̛̳̟͚̫e̸̢̾̾̍̕r̴͇͈̼͆̀͆̈́͆t̸̨̠͍͉͆̕̕a̴͌̓ͅi̸͈͚̎̈̒͘ͅn̶͓̙͓͋̂̉͊l̵͉̹̫͗y̸͚͇̬̝̆͜ ̶̒ͅn̸͍̤͎͛̉̒̓͜o̶͎͚̼̥͑ṫ̴̖͎̋̚̚ ̴̡́a̷̲͎͗̋̈̏͝ ̷̢̠̠͐͗ḩ̶̘̮̍̈́́̾͆ú̴̡̡̗̝̼m̶̪̤͈̲͓̊̅̉͋͌à̴̢͓͒͝ǹ̷̩̣̒̽̒,̴̜̩̭̜͗̏͠ ̴͎̭̱̉̍ḁ̷̜̎̑̍͠ͅń̴͖̬̈́͘ḍ̸̽̈́ ̵͕̯͂I̴̫̫͛'̷̝̪̆͂̆͑m̸̰̣̬̼̺̍̐̃̈̾ ̵̘̆̀͐͝n̴̝̟͖̦͂o̴̹͛̋̓͑͜t̵̩͈̦̫̥̅ ̵̦̜̔̓̏́̚ȧ̶̠̪̲̖ ̶̧̤̣͎́̓̑̈͝ͅm̵̧̄̄̍̽ǒ̸̱̒͌̒͝ṇ̸̤̠̱̆ŝ̶̤̻̻̋͘t̵͍̣̙͕̓͒̐͠ḙ̵̢͘r̵̨͚̋͆̔.̵͈̮̉͐̚ The figure turned its shadows into a mass of spikes and flew towards Undyne. Sans teleported in front of her, using a Gaster Blaster to block the attack. The mask flew back. Then it noticed Alphys, Papyrus and Frisk. T̴̗̝͛h̶̳͕͎͛e̴̤̜̘̬̓̾̄̕͠ ̷͚̫̞̀h̶̛̝̰̹u̴̺̳̅́̋͠m̶̝͙͓̃͝ͅą̵̲̯̬̋̉͋͑͆ǹ̶̢̢̳̩̻̂̕?̷͍̐͋̎̌̀!̶̼̺̓͝ ̴̧̗͔̖̾̃̆͋W̵̢̰̘̝͌̀o̷̗̙͝w̴̠̮̹̖̘̔̆͗͝,̶̼̻̅̔͋ ̵̰̻̻͎̉͜y̵̱͇̹͋́͘͜ơ̵͖̽ȕ̷͓̖͊̒͜͠ ̸͉͉͎͗̽ȓ̶͙͉̝̙̈́̌̒̍e̵͇̾̍̕͠ã̵̗̥̒͂l̴͍̟̳̰͙̉̓ḻ̵͗̀͊̚͠y̸̡̰̝͒̊̅̕͝ ̷̳͚̭̎̅͛ȃ̵̭̑̈͛̕r̴̾͋ͅe̶͕̦̒̌̂̽ ̷͉͕̊̿͗͘̕͜s̶̨̤̹̰̞̃͗̒t̸͙̟̤̋̆͋̉͝ù̸̡͉͕̤̜́͑p̸̰̓̂̿̕͝ȉ̸̩̱̈́̎͛d̶̺̤̼̝̜̎̏͌ ̵̯̺̫̠͗̾t̸̝̣̗͚̩̀͘͘o̷͈̲̬͕̐̚̚ͅ ̸̼̥̯̐͠c̸͍̲̪̐o̷͇̤͐m̴̙͋͒̓e̷͙̎̾̐̈́̃͜ ̶̧̳͓̥̈͆b̶̡͚̯̾͋a̵̋̃͂́͜c̴̡̯̞̟̯̓̓̕ḱ̶̡̝̻͘͝ ̵̢̰͉̙̎̐͑̉̈́h̸̛̤e̴̖͊͂̾̿́r̸̼̅̄́ȅ̵̱͙̣̱̱̋́͠ ̸͙͚̗̍̽̊a̶̭̱͒́g̸̢͚̬̫͐͂̈́̕a̴̙̩̻͓͝į̵͈̊͆̽n̸̡̅̓.̶̜̫͈̓͌͜

"W-wait! Can't we..." the kid said, but Dalv disappeared before he could finish.
"Follow him."
"Huh?"
"His house is right up there. We'll need his help." the voice said.
"Alright, Master." the kid replied, walking up the stairs and following Dalv.

Frisk didn't want to look at Sans. He'd be judging her for having this, but, she knew where it was.
Pulling out the knife, Frisk simply stared at the gaster imposter. "WE ARE HERE TO... THAT'S NOT GASTER." Papyrus stated, confusion prominent on his face.
"Am I? You're out of place here. Sans is the one to judge." Frisk said, still avoiding Sans' eyes.

Undyne chuckled, running to Alphys' side, putting her helmet on and drawing her spear. "You ready to do it like in those old History Movies?" Alphys smiled. "Yeah, let's do this!" Alphys had a watch on. She hit a button, and a blaster appeared in Alphys' hand. A blast of lightning came out of it towards Fox-Face, jumping in the air and creating ricochet spears, throwing them above her. "Not the best fighter, are you, Fox-Face?" Undyne laughed.

B̷̨̛̹͇̤̓͠é̴̻̰̌̈ͅt̴̳͌̔͋̀t̵͍̘̪̤͒ë̷͍̮̀̾̒ͅr̷̝̜̹̻͖̈͝ ̷̯̥̗̽͛̓̉t̶͈̻͐̓͋͊̎ͅḥ̶̰̿̈ą̵̞͕͇͗̈̐́̆͝n̶̠̠̪̔ ̷̧͐̀͋́y̴̢̯̳͖̽͊̍̀ͅo̵̝͊͆͝ų̵̮̓͒͂.̸͈͐̕̕ Fox-Face said, blocking the shots and laughing at Frisk. It used its shadows to create a long tunnel, trapping him inside with Frisk. L̴̨̙̖̖̲̈͊è̸̡̺̳͎͓̓̀͌̊t̶̗̥̠̍͘'̷̡͍̅̃̂̌͂s̵̢͑͒̾̌̚͜ͅ ̴̩͔̂͊̚š̸̯̟͈͜ë̸̛̫̋̀e̸̛͎̥̼̍͠ ̵͙͔͍̪̈́̀͛̎͘į̸̬͚̬͛̇f̴̣̩̺͓̙̎̔͘̕ ̴̘̃̀̔̒́͜t̷͉̖̏h̷̲̼̖̄å̸͓̕t̷͇͙͆̀ ̸̝̤̪̈̓͘ͅk̵̲̩͐̒̂̀ǹ̵̩̑î̶̧̼̰͚̏̎͐f̷͚̫̲̓̀́͘e̶̲͓͉͂̾͒͠ ̵͓̤̤̄͂̄̔̕p̶̪͎̪̖͋̉r̵̝̿͋ͅô̴͙̩͗̓͆v̵̻͔̱͙̓e̴̲̞̪̔̀͘s̴̫͕̖͜͜͠ ̸͎̞͇̘̏͝ǘ̸̼̈́͘͝͠ŝ̷̹͚͚͍̊́̂͠ḝ̷̧̮͚̍f̴̝͕͍͚̾u̵̥̻͑̇̋͘ĺ̶̘͚͎̀̀ ̵̢̡̛͈̥̒t̸̻̼̤̐͌̍o̷̠͚͎̓͊̃̅̚ ̵̡̬̜̦͍͌͌ỵ̶̳̰͐͜͝o̶̟̱̊ū̵̢̘͙͉̱́͗͑.̴̣͎͍͇͋̐̃͜Ẏ̶̢̦̬̀͌͗ỏ̴͚ư̸̤̮̤̓͊ ̴̱̝͇͌͌͋̚̚g̵̡̫̺͚̻͑̒̿ȩ̸̛̥͂̎͑́ţ̵̤͚̲͓̽̍̀̕͝ ̷̟̯͊o̶̞͒̈́͑̓͘ṉ̸͆̈́̓ȅ̷͇͚̝͕̩̓ ̵̬̀̀̂́̄f̵̨̬̭͍͆̂̄͠r̸͉̘͖̔͑̍͜ę̷̼͊̊ȅ̴̻̖̺̊ ̸̧̮̤̼͉̆̈̽͌̚s̶̥̈́͊̽h̵͔͔̤̊̎͗͂ǒ̶̢̼͙͍̮̕ţ̶̛̠̬̈́̌.̶̣͍̳͓̀̉͋̾
"What does she think she's doing?!" Sans said, conflicting emotions racing through his head.

Undyne, and Alphys land next to Sans, drawing their weapons. "Papyrus!" Undyne shouts. "Fox-Face and the human are trapped inside there. Frisk gets one shot. If it fails, the human will die and Fox-Face will become even more powerful!" Alphys looks to Sans. "I've never encountered anything like this before. Is there anything that can break those tentacles?!"

Frisk looked at the Imposter. "What are you?" She asked, her voice without emotion as her grip tightened on the knife. The same knife she'd used to kill so many, countless souls before.

"SANS! UNDYNE! DR. ALPHYS!" Papyrus shouted. "I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN AS CONFUSED AS I AM NOW! WHAT IS THAT THING IN DR. ALPHYS HAND? WHY ARE YOU NOT BEING LAZY, SANS? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING UNDYNE!? NYEH! I WANT TO HELP!"

Frisk raised the knife slightly.
"Are you sure... will it work?"
"Yes."
"How do you know?"
"No one is beyond death, Frisk. Not even me."
"..."
"I will help you."

Frisk looked back up at the imposter. Chara would help her? How, she hadn't a clue. She was sure that she had to commit genocide for the being to appear, but... she already had... maybe Chara had always been with her? It was unclear, but one thing was for certain to Frisk.
She wasn't going to let anybody die trying to protect her. All it would do would make this imposter stronger than ever.

*The Imposter looms before you.
He wants to take your soul.
Knowing you may die, you know it will be for your friends.
This may be the end.
You're filled with...
DETERMINATION

Alphys shows off her gun. "This right here is a little gadget I call the LLoD, or the Last Line of Defense. It's a lightning blaster, basically." Undye sighs, saying to Papyrus, "Sans is a sentry for the royal Guard, and I'm the leader. It's our job to protect the underground. Make yourself useful. If that creature does anything to Frisk, we're kicking it's ass, got it?"

"If this doesn't break it, nothing will." Sans said, summoning a Gaster Blaster. It built up an extremely powerful charge, preparing to blast the black cocoon that Fox-Face had created. He summoned four more to add to the shot, and blasted them all at the same time.
It barely left a dent.
"WHAT?!"

P̷͙̑̃͊̌̕r̵̟̒̀̾̌ͅͅe̵̡͔̘̩̋̄̈́p̷͖̞̞͈̣̄͑̍a̸͚͒̓̾̄r̷̡̭̆̒i̶͙̻͓̣̒̊̕n̷̘̟̘͎̗͂̌͒̚ģ̴̬̽̎̽̚̕ͅ ̵̛̙̩̙̘͖̂͠y̷͚̍͜ͅo̵̮̭̦̓̓̽̍̅ű̴̡̝͔̈́͂́͊r̷̡̛͕͕͂͜͝s̶̢̛̖̩͐e̷̝̔̍̿̓̊l̴̠͙͚̗̎̈́̎f̴̗͛ ̷̬͉̪̔f̷̰̗̣̞̔͛̍̆ơ̸̹͈͓̺̥̓̕r̸̮̯͍̮͊́͐̏ͅ ̸̥̦͈́̓ạ̴͎̩̖̖͆̕ ̴̜̖͊̍̓̀n̷̼̾͒͌̓ȯ̶͖̯̞̓͘b̵̡̹͙̌͝l̴̺̮̉̋͛͂ͅe̶̫̦̲̲͐̌̇̏ ̵͖̱͒̄̈́̌͘s̸͔̣̩̼̬̿ǎ̸̯̻͚͊̉c̷̉͌̇͌ͅr̵̥̾i̴̜̥̯̖̓f̶̜͉̈́̌į̴̾̍̌͗͐c̷̰̭̰̱̮̑ê̸̺̚̕?̸̛͈̼̲̘̎ͅ ̶͉̭͚̍̀H̵̯͐ò̵̘͙͔̭̹̋̓͊ẃ̷̼̳̋́͒̊ͅ ̷̖́ţ̶̹͙̱̓̑͝ǫ̴͓̼̜̣̋u̷͓͓̱̪͝c̴̼͓͓̣̈́͆̈́̎h̶̛̫̰̳͑̕͝͝ĭ̷̜̄n̶̡̺̪͇̏̾̾ģ̵̻͚̹̆͆.̸̺͑͋̒̔̈́ the mask said smugly. D̵̝͙͙͂͐ò̸̖͇̮̱͋̉̚ń̸̗̱̰͙̥͗'̸̧̄̇t̶͕̻̭̗̓ ̷̥͙͓̼͔̊̀t̵̘̯͚̬̋̇ͅh̶̯̻̦̫͐́́í̶̼̗̫̬̬̑̈́̿n̵̙͎̤͎͂̒͊̏͝k̴̢̽̂̄̾̕ ̵͙̳̜͓͊̉͝ͅI̵̧̩̽̽̊͑̕ ̸̧̼̺̮̟̀̃̎̈́̊ḑ̴̙̦̤̥̇̎͝ò̵̺̆̿̕͠n̵̪͔͙̗͊͐'̴̨̥͒̄̏̃t̵̡̙̤͍͐̂̇͌̾ͅ ̷̧̱̳͔͂k̴̛̭̬͂̎͝n̸̞̎o̸͈̜̒͐̕w̶̛̻̲̃͛ ̵̼̖̽̒̎̈͋ả̴̖̃b̷͙̓̓͆̔̿o̵̮̟̽͌̓̚ų̶̙̖̦͙̇͌͠t̵̬͗͌̀̇͐ ̸͍̹̼́͐̏͆C̸̯̩̎ͅh̴̻̰͎̘̮͑ạ̶͓͈̊̋̄̎͝ṟ̵̖͋̎̕a̴̛̩̒̈́͝.̶̞͉͒̅͆̋̒ ̷͈̬̿̈́̐̕͠S̴̼̓̾̀̈͘h̷͕͆͆̈́ȅ̵̢̛̯̯͚̺̅ ̵̠̌ŵ̸͎̜̟͓͔͑ȍ̸̧͈̩̄̀͛ṉ̸͙͛̐'̴̜̓͊̀t̷͙̒̈́͆͝ ̵̛̯̯̣̙s̵̹̋̈́͆̑̅ą̶̞̠̟̅͗̀͠v̴̯̱̺͂͘ệ̸͎͇͙̺̆̂͝ ̴̭͓̗̿̾͋́͝y̶͇̻̾̈́͌̀o̵̪̼̘̭͊̓͂̕ũ̸̙̞͇̕.̵̤̠̥̫̃́̐̚͘ The mask slowly moved forwards. T̷͚̣̯͛͘Á̷̭̱͂̅̅́͜Ḵ̴͈͙͔̫̆͒̉͊Ẹ̵̯̻̇́̿̔̚.̵̱̠̹̗̈́͋ ̷̞͖́̎̕̚̚Ÿ̷̡̮̮̰̰̔͗́͛O̸͓̹̿Ṵ̸͖͒͆̊́̕R̴̯͈̃̄͐̒͝.̴͍̠̬͐̕ ̶̜͆͜O̷̙̙̝͚̒͐͒ͅN̷̡̰̥̼͆͊E̴̬̅͆̽̑.̶͔̈́̑͐ ̷͓͓̲̅̇̍S̵̨̰̒Ḥ̶̤̊O̵̠̗̫͒̂͗͌ͅT̶͇́̾.̴͉̈̈́͛̆͛

The kid was running through Waterfall, his brown cloak floating behind him.
"They're just up ahead! Hurry!" the voice said.
"Dalv, come on!" the kid said, dashing across the wooden walkways. He created a slide down to the garbage dump, and fell into a slide.

"UNDYNE." Papyrus says. "HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN MY BROTHER ON SENTRY DUTY? HE'S ALWAYS ASLEEP. OR SELLING HOT DOGS... SO... WHY ARE WE FIGHTING HIM AGAIN?"

Frisk furrowed her brows. "You never answered my question." She replied. "Maybe that's what you're afraid of. Looking at yourself."
"Frisk. What are you doing? Take your shot. KILL HIM."
"Maybe you do what you do because you can... and you think... it's your job..." She stated, recalling something Sans had once told her.

Undyne sighs. "Papyrus... This creature poses a bigger threat to us then any human ever could. If it gets the Human's Soul, the entire underground is doomed! And I know Sans can be lazy. But he just wants to protect you Papyrus."

Ȉ̷͖̩͉͋̊͝ ̸͙̇ť̵̰͂ḩ̶̢̈́̔̕͝i̶̢̗̟̿͝͠n̶̖͐͊̊͘͝k̶̘̦̜̝̾̏͠,̵̼͍͎̱̽̉́̌͝ ̵̢̎ͅț̴̹̽͒͑̍̈́ḣ̶̠͔̋͜ͅḙ̵͘r̴͖̼̱̬͉̀̒̀͝e̷̛͙̜͜f̸̙͇̯̘͗́̄̍̚ǫ̷͉͍̗̊̄͠ͅr̶̨̢̦̬̙͋e̶̩̯͇͇̺̎ ̵̢̜͓̩̀͐I̵̝̓̈́͝ ̵̞̣̭̰̂̓͘ą̴̢͉̺͕̂̃͆̎m̸̍̌̊͋́ͅ.̵͚͈̝̉͒ ̶̛͙̯̳͕̪̈́I̸̳̓́͂͘ ̸̖̄̑̃̄t̷̡̻̼̗͑͌̽h̴̰̜͉̖̹͒̒͗i̶͙͑́͜n̶̞͙̼̆̈́k̵͇͉̳̓̎͊͠ ̸͚̭̤͍̒̒̽̏͘I̷̬̯͍͆̓͗̔̄ ̸͈̈̆̌̔̕a̴̛̞̤͊̀m̷̥̉̊͒̄̋ ̷̜̲̤̦́̓͜n̶̡͍̬͒̿o̵̖͈̓̒̏͋̕ţ̶̜̻̙͈̈́̒̕ ̷̡͌̊̊̚͠ả̶̦͉̺͚̆̓ ̸̥̣̫̗̞͗̽̚m̶̧̛̦̆͂ó̷̱̩͓̓̊͊ṇ̷̢͎̽̑̏̚s̸̱̞͆̈́̌t̴̪̟̋̊̌́ȩ̸̱̜͎͝ŗ̷̛͍͉̯̪͋͌̐̆ ̵͇͉͕̰͋̐n̷̨̗͇͙͇̐͠ó̵̗̰̰̯̣̂͋͝͝ȓ̶̟̱͖̎̾ ̸̜͚̐̒̂ä̷̲́ ̷̧͍̝̏̌̓ḩ̵̜̹̈́͌́͋͜u̶͖̅͆̚ͅm̸̨͚̯͉͆͗̍̐a̷͓͕̪̜͕̋̀n̵̢̦̜̫͖͒̌̅́̿.̸͙̓̾̄͛́ ̵̱̰̯̘̻̃͗̈́͝͝I̵̼͇͋̀͜͝ ̸͙͙͕̥̓̏t̵͉̱̲̝̗̀͑̿ḧ̸̛͉̼̬͙́͒͋i̴̡̪̎̇̾̿͠n̵̛̼̝̤͔̐̋͛̏k̶͈̓ ̸̱͚̿͐̑Ì̴̧̪̦͎̈́̐͆̈́ͅ ̷̛̭͓̈́͆͠ẁ̸͎̘͍̯͆a̵̡̱̤̜̗̚ś̷̙̿̏̎̚ ̶̫̟͓͑c̸̺̠̜̠̆ͅr̴̟͓͑̍̇ͅȇ̶̘̰͐̄͆͜͝ȧ̵̢͑t̴̩͊̋̈́̾̀ẽ̵̪̼̟͉̮̃͝d̸͕̗̻̝̣͗̒͗̕ ̵̣̝̝̍̍̌́w̴̢̛̰̫̦͊̎͊͝i̸͉̠̓͘t̵̠͙̪̱̓̿͊̈́̀ḥ̸̲̟͐̎̓́ ̶͍͐a̷̞͖̦̣̽ň̸̟̚ ̴̧̮̤͙͈̉̈̿̅̍o̵̢̹̒̀̋͘ͅb̶̩̰̽̀j̶̳̉̒̓̅ͅͅe̷̱̼̙̔͌c̴̢͚̫̆̈̒̃͌t̵͎́̀i̸̞͒̎͑v̵̢̞̲̼̱͗e̸̥͘ ̷̯͊́̈̀͝ḯ̵̙͌̿͝n̴͚̞̯̽ͅ ̷̨̠̘̇̂͆͗m̸̬̏̽͝ỉ̷͕̻n̴̮͂̅̇̈́ď̵̢̟̻̗͑̍,̵̹́̉ ̴͕̳̺͑w̴͖͎̹͇͙̐́̀̇̕ẖ̴̟̋͆̀͜i̷̲͒͂ͅç̴̻͇̻̼͌h̸̙͖̏ ̶̢͍̒̽̎̓y̸̮̺̾̄̓͠o̶̢͓̿̌̽̐͠ṵ̴͓̾͗͌͘ ̸̢̜̱͊̔̈d̵̠̓̔̒ò̸̺̋͊ ̷̡͉͚̺͌͒͐͊͝ṅ̸̨͍̩͂o̸͉͑͑̀̚̚ț̶̫̑ ̸̢͉̣̮͆̅̽n̷̡̨̥͔̄͐̕ḛ̴̱̜̝̗̓̓e̶̮̥͎̐͋ͅͅd̸̥͙̣̬̺͆̾͆̓̄ ̶͓͓͘t̷͍̮̞͒̈́̏̍͆ö̴̦͎̓̑̾ ̵̛̹̀ͅk̴̯̈n̴͇̬̺̟͊̑õ̷͔̮w̸͚̪̤͔̫͂̆̈́.̶̙̀͆̈̀̅ the mask said, moving closer to Frisk. Now it was hovering over her. T̶̙̝̗͕͐̾́̽A̷̞̲̋̂͐̅K̴͖͍̞͈͆͒E̸̛̮͊̆͂.̷̱̣͊ ̵̞̩̘̋Ỳ̵̘͎̠Ȏ̴̭͖̞̘̆͆Û̷̺͒Ŕ̶̟̬̤͇̆͛̈́.̴͔̤͙̬̊̈́͌̓̈́ ̶̰̩͓̋̔͂͠͠Ŝ̸̨̯̙̥̯H̴̹͇̅̋́̕͝Ơ̵̟T̶̝̳̮̻̒̈́̏̇!̵̗̀͂͜

Sans inched back. "that was my most powerful non-special attack... and it barely made a dent in that cocoon."

It's Papyrus' turn to sigh. "I KNOW THIS UNDYNE. ABOUT SANS. HE IS MY BROTHER. IF ANYBODY TRULY KNOWS HIM, IT'S ME. I'M ONLY CONCERNED... HE'S... OUT OF CHARACTER..." Papyrus looks over at Sans. "BUT I ALSO KNOW HE WON'T TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM. AT LEAST, NOT UNTIL HE THINKS I'M READY TO HEAR IT."

Frisk shook her head. "So I was right. It's your job, then... I'd like to be as passive as Papyrus... but I'm not him. The only thing you'll get from me is LOVE. Not MERCY.
Frisk slashed.

Right before the knife touched the mask, it glitched out of existence.
H̸̢̫́u̷͎͋͑̔h̴̨̗̤͌̍͝ͅ?̸̛̭̫̽̋̕̕ ̷̧̺̪̼̠͊W̵̲̯̳̓̏h̵̙͘͜͝ë̸̠̭͔́͆ṟ̷͆͛̔̾͝e̴̞̦̗̟͊̎'̸̨̔͌̑̕d̷̟͇͛̀̑ ̵͉̹̈́͌͑̕͜ẏ̷̟̞̲́̈́̀̚o̶̹̤̍̓̄̈́͠ͅũ̵̡̹̰̠͋͛͝r̵͍͇̍ ̶̛̛̪̥̊̆͋k̸̨͉͙̤̒̈́͒ņ̴̡̇̉̏i̵͛͑̏ͅf̴̨͍͍̣͕̀͗ę̶̗͠ ̶̲̫̭̃̓̂̽͝g̷̻̀̐̔̚o̸̧͙͊?̵̡̨͔̖͈͑ ̸̢̨̈͑ͅI̷͇̪̦͛͌̑͝ ̴̢̢͎͈̮͂͌̿c̴͇̃̀́̊o̴̫̬̚ư̵̼̫̺̜͔̎̓͠l̶̘̐̐́͌̚ḓ̵͕̘͐̂ ̶̗̥̗̟͇̂h̴͍̩͚̞̓̄͆̇̒ả̵̦͉̓̚̚v̸̡̛̺̮̙ȩ̶̡̜̗͜͝ ̴̢̦͐s̴͉̝̲̍̂̍͝w̵̡͝ͅo̷̠̳̘͖̊̂̋͜r̵͕̺͔̉͛̍͐n̵̛̺̠̫̆̌͜ ̸̨̛͙̀͛̋͜ͅy̶͔̳͌ő̷̻̳̼̹̙̑͝ǘ̴̦̫͜ ̷̱͈͇̀̓̍h̴̭̐̚͝ȧ̸͙͊̑͘͝ḑ̵̖̋̍̃ ̸̗̖̎̽̚o̵͔͍̊̒̏̍n̵̗̼̯̱̹͋e̵̢̬̦̲̟͌͠ ̴̛̤͕͛̾͂͐j̸̞͈̤̤̣̊͠ű̸̢̥͎͑s̴̹̬̥̝̊̿̕͘ͅţ̶̨͚̫̅͛ ̸̪̙̲̍̀̑a̶̙̤̋̀̕ ̴̹͙͛̀s̵̲̥̟̾e̵̗̰̹̪̎͘͝c̴̦͇̀͒́̈̕o̶̡̮̣̮͙̽n̶̹͔̹͔͒̚͘d̷̖͙̓̆̈̒͠ ̵̪̦̟̖̂͛̾ą̸̥̀͜g̵̯̠̹̞̐̀õ̵̰͙̺̜͎.̶̛̛̼͇̾́͜ the mask said in mock-confusion. Two tentacles reached out towards Frisk to grab her.

Undyne growls banging on the tentacles. "Frisk! You gotta get out of there!" She got out a bunch of spears and pressed them against the tentacles. If Fox-Face killed Frisk, the entire Und- The entire world would be in danger. She had to be ready. Alphys loaded the LLoD, getting a worried look on her face.

Frisk smiled. No...
Chara smiled.
"I have plenty more where that came from."
Raising her arm, several knives appeared in a similar fashion to Undyne's spears, all glowing a faint red with Determination.
"It's funny, really." They giggled. "You seem to be under the impression that you're still in control."

S̴̗̭͚͑o̴͔̮͓̟̚ ̶̡̟̼̓͛͒̑̋y̸̢̜͈̪͓͌̊o̸̭͎̦͎̞͗̊u̴̥̭̤͓̣̓'̶̢̛̫̻̌v̴͇͎͖̏͋̍̓̓͜e̶͙̹͉̥̤̓ ̶̱̬́̎ͅc̷̞͊͆͗õ̸̱̹̪m̵̟̓̋ȩ̴͙̻͍̏͆̍̕ ̴͚͖̄̃̉̒̈́o̴͖̱̬̐̅͌ͅủ̵̧͕̟̼̖t̵̩͈̜̳̼͒͐̈́̕ ̴͓̲̒̾̾͘͝ą̷̟̼̼̀̿ͅţ̶̖͕͐̆ ̵̡̜̱͚̱̀̈͊̕l̴͎͆̾̈́ȃ̵̧̙͙̯͓͐̀s̴̱̻̺̀͆ẗ̷̛̻̺́͗͊̐,̸̡̧͓͇͊̈́̈̏͆ ̸͕̲͙͇̉͂͑͘͝h̸̡͚̼̻͐͑̑a̶͖̗̹̕v̸̛̐́̔ͅě̸̤̻͚͎̉͗̐͝ ̵̰̼̼̆̋͛́y̸̪͈͛̽o̶̹̟̦̾̎͠͠ú̴̱̜͋ ̴͎̝͍̳̈́̈́̌̀̌C̸̢̝̪̯̬̒h̵̜̞́͌͆͐a̵̺̋́̾͋͝ͅr̵̡̡̛̲͚̭̒̍́̐a̵̧̛̰̤̖̾͑̋͐?̵̺̮̏̑̿̏͜ the mask said. G̷̛̼̐̏͝O̸̡̘͓̩̣̐̓O̸͇̱͑̇̃̐͑D̵̺̍̑̈́̉̕.̴̦̭̫̂
A strange grey tentacle charged right at Frisk's Chara's SOUL, but wrapped around it instead of striking it. It ripped through the SOUL, tearing a second one out of it. Ghast smiled as the BLACK SOUL he had just claimed hovered in front of a black claw he had made with his tentacles.
S̸̡̄̄̌â̷͕̆̕ŷ̴̟͕͔̆̄̀̚ ̷̜̫̬̦̜͛̉́͝f̸̫͓̗̤͛̈́̀͠ä̴̡̢̛̲͈̠́̏̌͋ṟ̶̰̒̈e̷͈̣̊̀͋̓͗w̷̪̋͌̆͑͜è̵̝̱̘͎̄ļ̵͎͆̕ḻ̵͎̜̲̏̅̂ ̶͇͙͌͘t̵͙̠͋ọ̵̹͇̪͛͐ ̵̡͇̙̀h̷̝͖̗̅̋̈́̈́́ȇ̶̻̦̜̖͇̀̇r̴̗̭̣̝̃̀͌̅ͅ,̸̩̻̗̘̬̓̔̀̈́ ̶͉̱̀̌̚F̴̜̝̞̓̓͠r̴̞̬̙͐i̵̛̘͇͕͌̌́̃s̷̢̭̃̅̕ͅk̸̹̻̗̳̈́.̶̯̬̦̭̳̏̏̔ ̵̡̤̬̬͇̆Č̸̛̼h̸̪͎͎̽͛̍̒͊ạ̷͈͒͠r̷͈̊̒̑̄a̷̗͖̎̔͠ ̸̰̞̮̝̳̇̔̀̀̕į̷̱̩͓̐̉s̵̭̤͍͔̒͗̌́͝ͅ ̵̢͓̓͗͋̊͜M̵̨̥͎͐Ý̷̭͈̗̝̗ ̴̗͖̼̠̼̆̄́w̶̼̙͋̈ĕ̷̝͇̜̽̆̔͠ą̵̬̯̬̑̌͜͝p̵̩͚̱̓͗̓ő̶͉͉ņ̴̧͎́ ̴̰̳̌n̶̜̩̑́̎̕͝ő̵̬̀̒̍̍w̸̰̳̪͇̓͛͌̀͘.̶̢̙̑̈́

"dang it! i can't break through...!" Sans said, panting after another Gaster Blaster volley. His SOUL was exposed, and a tiny crack formed at the top of it.
"CLEAR THE WAY!" a voice shouted. Sans turned to look, but as soon as he saw it he shoved Papyrus and Undyne out of the way before a large green wave of energy slashed through the mask's cocoon like a hot knife through butter. The shadows vanished, leaving only the scene inside and the mass of shadows around the mask.
Ẉ̶̨̖̚H̷͉͍̽͝Ȁ̷̧̘̼̳̠̌͊̃̕T̸̤̙͐̀̈́͜͝?̷̛͙̞̩͊!̴̱͑̚ Fox-Face exclaimed, shocked at what had just happened.
A figure wearing a brown cloak walked over, some sort of translucent green axe held in their right hand.
"Hey there, Ghast."
.̵̧͚͛.̶̢̟͎͈̻͑̑͘.̵̲̖̗̾͐͗h̴̢̳͔͗̑̀͑̉o̸̡̯̤͔̜̊w̵̗̰̉̒͊ ̶̢̥̗͓̘̈̏̂͛̾ḋ̴͎̲͕̊̒ò̸͕̭̎͌̌ ̶̝̲͉͖̦̍y̶̖̼̔ȯ̵̮͈͜͜u̵̩͙͉̳̐͆̀̎ ̵̭̘͓̝̯̓͆k̵̛̛̘͒̃̌ņ̸͇͕̊̃̈́o̵̫͎̹̻͐̈́̚͝w̴̦̰͉͗ ̶̞͉̱̦͍͋́̽̎m̶̩͊y̸̪͙̠͆͠ ̵̮̪̓̇̇̎͌n̵͔͔̱̋ͅa̴̭̟̣͂m̸͎̠̈e̴̳̅́̑̅̕?̴̧͙̞̣̈́̿

Undyne took her spear, looking back between the figure and Fox-Face. "Who the Hell are you?!" Undyne screamed. Alphys pointed her LLoD at Fox-Face, ready to shoot if she needed too.

Frisk felt the heavy weight on her shoulders disappear. The sins she carried were gone, and she knew who carried them now.
Stumbling back, she looked at Sans, and found that he was looking at... someone new. Frisk might have been getting a little sick of these new people appearing. She preferred it whenever is was just herself, Sans, and Papyrus.
That was when she noticed just how strained he was. She'd only seen him like that once before. "Sans!" She called out.

Last edited:
"At the moment? Your best friend." the kid said smiling, throwing off his cloak. He was wearing a green sleeveless shirt and brown track pants with a leather sash across his chest. "The name's James. I've been training to take this guy on for about a month now. You'd be surprised at what I can do."
W̸̧͇̝̆̅H̵͈͇̰̑̌̽̕͠Ý̴̻̬̞͔̍ ̴̻̀̏̀̐̈́Ȧ̶̫̪̜͍̇̄͠R̵̰͛͜͜E̶̡̧̍̃̎́ ̵̩̝͉̝̫͝Y̷̧̢̼͑Ō̵̢͖̺̬̜͐͌̀Ṳ̴͍̼̝͇̐̂͛͒͘ ̴͚̳̼̓̀̇̿̈Ḥ̷̣̦͓̈́̓́̄̈ͅḘ̵͖͔͇̹͑͘͠R̴̺̬̟̐E̸̦̓ͅ?̸̺̮̩̥̀͐͝!̵̢̲̐ ̵̢̓Y̶̢͎͚̱̌͒͒́͝O̶̜͍̥͠U̷̧͙̦͎͔͘'̶̨̢̫͇͈͂̀̿̓Ŗ̴̤̱̠̚E̷͖̞̹͕̭̋̉ ̵̳͔̘̫̦̂͗͂͝N̷͈̼̭̲̊̓Ơ̸̥̈́̑̓Ť̶̡͕̻̬ ̷͚̪̼̟́̎̔͝S̴̛͙̰̊̓̀͘Ǔ̶̩̼̫̏̎͝ͅP̴̙̰̘̆̾̕Ṕ̵͓̿̈͊O̸̢̖̤̙̒͜S̶̜̽̅Ę̴̜̐̍̈́͛̑ͅD̴̹̗͈̦̊̈́̑͛ ̵̼̐́̈́ͅT̵̡̮̺̒̊́͝Õ̶̡̧̫͖̞ ̷͈̰̼̗̰͂̅̎B̸͎́͊E̶̥̟̭̋̈́̓͘͝ ̷͔̠̤̩̈̃͠H̵̗̩̼̿͊̈́̽̿E̶͇̞͊̈́̊Ŕ̶̯̟͜ͅȨ̷̠̳̦̤͆͒̀!̵̬̲̻͍̈͝ Ghast shouted, sending a swarm of tentacles towards James. The kid created sawblades in front of him, slashing the tentacles apart. As the power construct formed and activated, his TURQUOISE SOUL glowed.
"You can thank Gaster for me showing up." James said, smiling.
I̸̳̎̍̇̑͘ͅM̴̺͍̊̿̂P̷̬̰͚̀̀̔̊̈́Ŏ̷̯͇̺͇̙̀S̸̗̻͓̃Ṡ̴̡̯̠̗I̵̦̙̳̔̈́̾̍Ḅ̶̞͗̈͘L̷̹̞̾͂E̵̫̐̿̇̀!̸̭̒͛̅ Ghast replied, floating back a bit.
"g?" Sans said, shocked.
"We'll talk later. For now, give back the SPIRIT of that child!" James shouted, a large laser cannon forming on his arm that he pointed towards Ghast.
Ä̵̭̤̒͠ǹ̶̨͈͈͙o̵̡̮͈͉͋ṯ̴̡̟́̂̒̽h̸̥͔̑͋́̇ͅẻ̵̬̠̣̞͝r̷̪̰̝̃̇̓͘ ̸̦̊̂̕͝t̸͓̟͈̲̩̂̓͘ì̶̜̪̊̋̕m̸̮̅̈̕ͅę̶̮̖̊,̸̡̳̺̃͊̾ ̶̰̠̣̲͒̈̌̽̚p̴̧̳͗͒̈́̋̈́e̷̪̤͕̮͖̔̿̈́͝r̶͕͌̎̅h̵̻̣̪̥̑̕͜a̶̱͆̇̆p̷̢̟͔̼̞̈́̉͊̚ş̶̥̙͔̱̄̔.̸̭̹̰͚̠̚ ̵̫͉̩͑̆B̸̥̹̠̀͌u̶̡͍̬͚͝t̵̬͇̥̋ ̸̢̋̈́͜m̴̡̤̤̏̉̈́̕ẏ̶͙̲̳̜̄̀ ̷̛̥̪͕̃͜͜b̶̹̲̹̙̙̾̃u̵͈̮͛̈́̉͠͝s̷̛̬͖̳̜͑̔i̶̠̙̦̼̊͜n̸̡͈̼̂̈́̎͜ě̸̛̤̘̗͜s̶̨͙̓͋̐̕s̷̥͆̋ ̷̱̈́̂̅i̶̘̘̟͊̑͐̐̃s̶͓͎̳̽̇́͑͝ ̵̙̀̈́̑͘c̸̰̾̄̃o̶̜̳̐̌̆n̸̙̙͚̠̄̌͝c̵̭̄l̴̡̝͓̈́͐̈́̅u̴̡̺̥̟̯͋͂̉d̵̢̻̘̈́̀̕è̵̬̠d̷̮́ ̶̡̪̹̘̜͐̌͠͝ḫ̷̤̰̔̃̕e̸̘̼̺͖̐̓̐͗r̵̢̬̯̠̈́̊̀͠ę̷̰͕̤̈́͆͝.̴̦̖̥̣͑̈̆ Ghast said, floating back as a grey door was created in the wall and opened wide. T̴̨̛͙̕ȏ̷͓̟̯̾̈́̒̚o̵̮̗̥͕̹͆͐̓̽d̸̡̧̩̱̭́͑͑̿̓ĕ̸̻̝̤͋l̷̘̥͘o̵͓̟̺̘̹̍̊̅ŏ̵͖̫̱̦̙́̕!̴̲̼̘̬́̍ Ghast flew in, taking Chara with him, and the door slammed shut and disintegrated.

Frisk scrambled back to her feet as she realized she was sitting up, on her rear. Somehow he'd actually taken Chara.
Chara said that she knew what she was doing... does she? Is this part of her plan?
"SANS!" Papyrus yelled, his voice demanding. "ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF! WE'RE GOING HOME, AND YOU'RE TAKING A NAP!" The younger skeleton ordered. "I'LL EVEN PICK UP YOUR SOCKS FOR YOU... THIS TIME." He added with kindness.

"You're scared. Hehehe. I knew you would be. I told you, you're not in control." Ghast could hear Chara speaking to him. He had her soul, but at the moment, it seemed he had little control over the demon, regardless of the fact that their soul was in his possession. "That's right. Run. Like sheep to slaughter. What do you think you'll accomplish by 'stealing' me? I won't stop telling you this; 'You're no longer in control."

Undyne fell to the ground, clutching her chest, and breathing heavily. "Undyne!" Alphys screamed, worryingly, getting on her knees and kneeling next to her. "A-A-Are you okay?!" Undyne looked up at Alphys, before she stood back up, hugged Alphys and looked at Sans and Papyrus. "Someone explain to me what happened." Undyne said, seriously. The one known as Ghast was gone. Undyne was seriously hurt, even if she wouldn't admit it.

Ó̴̖̜͕̺͛ḧ̵̹́̅̍͝,̸̨̢̼̭̖́̃̀̍͘ ̷͙̃͒̓̾̓Í̷̪͕̌̚͝ ̴̩̆̄͛͠k̶̡͔̑̕ņ̶̟̞͝o̶̥̍̇ẁ̷͇͇͖̽͋̈́͠ ̶̛̼̺̙̭̓̔̏t̷̖͎̩̬͠͝h̸͍̼̱̜̄a̸̙͒͗t̶̼̳̣̰̒̄.̷̻̻͉͙̗̀͆ ̴̻̘͐̒A̷̡͈̞̣͎̾n̵͔̲̋d̴̢̜̜̯̪͗͒̈͘ ̷̧̧̛̦̪͍̈f̴͔̖̫̏͝r̴̼̐o̸̲̼̫͂̀͒̈͛m̴̛͕̦͖̟̄ ̶̮̣̈́̕ỷ̷̰̽͋̕ŏ̷̢͙̝̎̇ű̴̡͍̖̩̪̈́͂͘͝,̴̨͌ ̶̡͐̾ṯ̴̛͙̪̯̹͒̈̓̔h̶̞͐̕ạ̵̤̄ṭ̵̢̢̙̃͜'̵̡̻̭̪̽̽̉̎s̷̫̉͌͠ ̷̬̺̍͝w̸̠̼͆̈́̉̋̑h̵̢͍̬͍͐̈́̏͊ͅâ̴̟̩͆̆t̶̞͍͎͇͆͋̅ ̴͉̘͈̆̆ͅͅḮ̴̞̯̓̂̓͝ͅ ̸̹̂̀̓̕w̷̙̍͐̚͠a̴̖̠̟͛̿́̌̌ṅ̵̲͔̲͆̏̕t̴̺͉͋͗̓̕̚.̶̛̻̟͎̰͗͂͆͆ͅ Ghast said in the grey room. He stopped, and an empty SOUL materialized in front of him. Ẏ̶̛͕͇̈́o̶̢̜̱̱̍͂ǘ̵͈̰̺̠̩̓͘͝r̷̲̬̹̳̩̊ ̵̡̠̻̽Ḧ̴̟́͒̂A̶̝̍̔̇͂̕T̷̡͊͌̿̈́͜E̷̪̍̔.̶̻͚͋.̷͚̖̿.̸̛̞̮̗̻̦̿̑͘ ̷̲̺̫̌̊̾ͅĩ̴͈̺̥͈̈́̚t̸̺̥̙̒̐̉'̵̯͒̌͂ș̴̢̰͎̞͒̚ ̴̡̨̮͕̝̀͒̓̐o̷̜͚̥̽v̶̙͍̮͓̒ͅẹ̷̹͊̌r̷̳͓͖̙̉̅̍͛͆f̶̨̰͙̙͊͌̂̽̍͜l̷̙̦̲̣̑͐̂͗̋o̴͙͍̪̘̕w̶̿́͜i̸̭̒̌̏̐́n̸̨̜̬͆̎͊͆̚ǧ̸̯̭̯̔̒̏͘.̷̭̣̙͑̄͜ ̶̬̠̜̗͝I̶̧̤͇̐̎̈́͌ ̵͍̰̍̄̓w̴̲̩̟͛͗͠i̶̧̤̦̠̼̿́̈́́͑l̷̜͔̜̞̦̑ľ̸͔̟ ̴̝͂̍ͅg̶̲̈́̅̊̈́̆i̶̧̎́͗v̵̠̿ȩ̶͚͗ ̵̛͚͝y̸͇̮̗͐͊̍̾̚͜o̶̳͌̐ͅū̵̧̒̂ ̵̀̑̒̔ͅä̵͈́͌ ̵̱̖̯̱͗͆̑̋c̵͍͛͆̄̾͠h̷͍̘̋̽͊̃a̸̠̞͍̳̍̍͠n̵͍̉̽̀̆͝c̷̝̯̼̩̉̒̔͘͘͜e̸̝̞͓̩͛̀̂̕̚ ̶̢̰̻̯͔͌ț̵̨̻̪͐o̵̪͇̕ ̷̮͍̩̬̾̓̏̀ǵ̴͕̜̬͜ö̶̹̣́̄̌̉̽ ̴͙̳̝̹̣̓̋̔ǫ̷̳̜̀̒̚ụ̵̧̘͊ͅt̶̢̤̟͙͓̓͒̐̕ ̸̧̪̼͇͈̈́̔̉̈̀a̸̛̮̮͂̎͆͘n̶̬͍̋́̉͂̚d̸̢̖̞͕̠̐ ̴̢͕̺̗͛ͅk̸̫̥͚̝͝ï̵̢̭̟̤l̸͚͍͌͘l̵̥̮̬̳̔͆̄͛ ̶͕̤̦̌e̶̬̫̟͇͇̓̓̂̔̌ṿ̷̡̔̏͋ḙ̶̟̰̓ṟ̶̡̩̤͇̌̓͠ȳ̷̰t̴̪͖̣̰́́̈́͘̕h̵͇̰̦̙̽̈́̈́̈́i̷̢̱̭̰̿̚n̷̪̈̀̚g̵͕͕̏̈́͛̈́͋.̴̭̓̓̿ ̸̺̘͔̝̀̄̃̚Ģ̶͍̮͙́́́ẹ̶̓͆͛̌ț̴̛̻̏̚͘ ̸͙͇͎̯̣́̋r̷̭͚̘̞͌͌͐̑͐è̶͕͖̻̱ͅv̸̳̽̀ė̶̥̻͚͔͔̈̆̽n̷̻̰̉́̿̕̚ġ̸̣̯̩̗̈́̿͑e̵̻̗̓̅̄̍ ̶̠̥̻̂͝ó̴̩͍̖͍ṅ̶̞̝̦̠̹̎͘ ̷͍̲̘̌͑t̵̨̛̘͈̪̼̐̃̿h̴̭͇̔͒͘͠ë̵͈̬̠̪̤́̈́̏ ̴̳̗͔̠̖̃́̀̇h̵̹̣͎͎̀ṷ̴̜̘̣͛̇̿̈́̚m̶̨̨̳̰͓͋͛̍a̶̱͊́n̵̬̩̮̦̩͗̀͑͐̈́s̵̘͈͌̿ ̶̲̄̈́̕͘͘ã̷̫͙͗̐̎n̶̲͓̺̹̐͐̀̓d̸̟̞͌͛ ̷͚̯̄ṁ̸̙̌̚̚͝o̷̕͜n̴̩̩͉̕s̶̰̹̫͕͑͑̈́t̵͔̃͆̅̚ͅé̵̡̖̠̞̂́r̶̫͉̥̳̣̀̔̂š̶͔̟̋͐̆͋ ̵̢̜̗̤͎́̏̅̔̕a̸͎̞̯̼̜̿̓̔͠ḷ̶̫͛̎͆ĭ̸͇̖͕̞̦͛͝k̴̼̞̤̼̃̎ͅȅ̸̯͎̏̄͂͊.̴̙̤̞̲̔ ̷̧̬̹̇̾͜A̵͍̺̻̾́̈́̔l̸̩̺̼̻̬̏l̵̨̛͈̱̠̂̑͠ ̶̞̥̳̑̆̿͝ỵ̵̨͙̈́̈̋͘o̸͇͆̔̾͘͜͝u̵̞̖͑̌̚ ̴̺̗͙͔̻̽ḧ̷̛̰͈̥͖̙́a̸̞͝v̴̥̬͉͎͑͆̽̐̓ë̷̯͆̍͠ ̴͉̺͋͋͝t̴͕͛̿̑͑͝o̶̮̟̞̻̬̍͆ ̷̢̳̱̼̾̒̆d̶͎̖̖̀ö̴̩̩́̋͒͌͘͜.̴̤̼͌̎̅̎͝ͅ.̷̻̼͘ͅ.̸̯͘i̷͚̇̎ș̵͍͘ ̴̟̍͝f̴̩̑̍̐̄̒o̶̙̳̍̋ľ̶̢̙̞̩͙̕͠l̷̬̈̌͗̍́͜ǒ̵͎̝̞́̔͝w̴̡̬̳̦͗̑̀ͅ ̵̳͑m̸͈̙̘̝̱̊̀̎͝͝y̵̭̝͠ ̶̣̺͈̣̲̈́͒l̵̡͔̻̯̜̉e̵̞̒̉a̸̱̞͉̒̑d̷̡̘͇͈̚͝.̶̰̠́́̐

"n-no...!" Sans was in shock, as he had realized what had just happened. "he...! this is bad. very bad."
"We have to move." James said, his power constructs vanishing. "Ghast knows where we are. We can't risk staying in one loca-"
All of a sudden, both James and Frisk's SOULs turned blue and flew right over to Sans.
"I need to have words with the two of you." Sans said, his blue eye flickering. "Frisk. What made you think it was a good idea to draw a blade?! And you, kid. Why did you mention Gaster?"
"I-I wasn't lying." James said. "Gaster... he trained me. Taught me how to use-"
"DON'T LIE TO ME." Sans said, angry. "That's impossible."
"But it's true!" James replied. "Here, put on this amulet I'm wearing."
Sans took the amulet and put it on. What happened next was so shocking Sans dropped both humans and recoiled.
"Hello, son. It's been a long time."

Frisk fell, not having said a word as she watched Sans put on the amulet thing, and act surprised.
Papyrus however, had no idea what was going on, and became furious. "SANS!!! ARE YOU NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?"

"Well. That changes things, doesn't it?" Chara said calmly. "But in reality, I don't really want to kill all the Monsters. I've only done that to gain enough LOVE, so that I would have no problem obliterating the human race. I still have that LOVE from the past. I'm maxed out in it."

N̷̢̥̙̜͎͂̽̌ō̵͜t̵͚̬͈̲́͝ ̷̖͈͓̅́͌͊ͅw̴̡͈̗͇̖̋i̴̙͚̟͍̠͒̊͑͘t̸̬̙͋ḧ̶̢̼̯́̄̍͌̅o̵̼̘̠̭͈̒̎u̴̡̜͔̰̅̐̂ẗ̷͍͖̤̭́ ̶̧̟̉̀̔͌á̴͉͉̼͐͠ ̶͓̪̳̜̅͊̇̚S̸̟͎̮̘̩̾̋͒̚Ö̴̲̿͋U̷̢̼̰̟͝L̶͙̱̈́̿̊͛,̵̖̌̇̓͗͝ ̸͖͑̐͂͆́y̷̹̯͍͉͆͌͘͜͠o̴̬͋̃ṵ̴̮͍̦̜́̀͊ ̴̞̀̈́̏̇ḑ̷̲͓̏̓̀̕o̴̦͓͍̼̗͛̑̇͂̇n̵̨̻̞͖̎̆̇̕͜'̴̲̙͖͑͗͛̾t̸̼̩̅͆̀̐̕.̸̭͇͒̃̇̃̄ Ghast replied. Ṙ̷̛̮͝ĭ̸̢̧̻͚̻̆̏́͛g̷̢͑ͅh̸̡̠̪͔̗͗t̵̯̜̓̋͗ ̴̲͛̾͛̾͛͜n̵̨͓̦͉̈́̾͌́o̴̤̩͌̚ẁ̷͈,̸̼͇̺͐́͐ ̷͍͍͙̀̊̈́̌͘a̶̭͌̇͋ļ̴̭̀̒͆͝l̸̩̦̪̰̀̀̽͑̔ ̴̟̥͊̽̚y̵̟͈̐͐ṏ̵͇́̈̓͛ư̷̢̠͓͚̗͊̈́̓ ̴̧͔͈̓̊̿̅͜͝ͅa̴̡̻͠r̷̢͇̬͎̝̍̃̐ê̴̖͚ ̷̯̤̫̻͌͘͜i̷̭͈͊́̕͜s̶̖̳̙̱͓̆̇ ̷̙͉͔̿a̷͙̓̐̓̾͘ ̸̨̮͊p̶̡̯̥͆̔ä̷͉͇͝t̴̰͝h̷̺̪͆͋̈́̀ë̸̢̡́̈́t̶̛̯̥͓̰̉̕i̴̻̘͎̱̖̓c̶̼̯͊͗̅̚͠ ̴̡͎͉̠̊̀̑̿͛l̴͉̻̺͉̍i̸͙͐̍͜ẗ̷͚̰ͅt̸͕̥̦̿̏̓͒͘ͅl̶̛̹̄͂͛e̶͓̠̘̻̫̅̓ ̷̺̣͒̇̋́̔b̵̳̒̎a̷̭̱̱͑̍̊͠l̵̰̺͕̠̈́l̷̪̳͚͔̉̂͘ ̷͓̆̉̈́ǫ̷̼̲̜́̏͘f̴̛̼͉̀̂̃ ̶̹̀͛Ṡ̵͎̺̬̥͂P̷̪̠̈̀̂̓͠Ĩ̶̛͉̬̻̹͝R̷̜̮̊̓̄̍̐Ȉ̶̧̛̲̾͊T̷̟̏̈́.̵͎͉̉̇̈̽ͅ ̶͙̪̔Ī̷̖̠͙͕͆̈̚ ̷̙͖̗͇͋̅c̷̗̎̒a̶̢̢̹̱͔̓̍̚n̸͚̟͉̕͜ ̴̳̝̫͔̀̀̉̍̈́r̸̢̧̬̀͜ę̶̘̝͖͖͐̈́̈́s̶̢̙̩̐̀̅͂̅t̷͎̺͈̳͜͝o̴̖͗̈́̽̐͝r̷͚̠̘̍ẹ̸̩̆͐̊̔ ̸̞̦̩̏̿͐̀͝y̸͕̯̖̝͍͆̿͗͐͠ǒ̴̺͇͍͘u̸̧̳̰̓ ̶̀͒̏̽̚ͅb̷͎͈̘͍͔̃a̴̠͑͗̄͒̈́c̸̡̢̬̗͔̿͐͐̍̚k̷̟̭̕ ̵͓̜̜̙̘͐̃͑̂͘ṯ̶̨̭̜̝̒̔̄̓o̸͉̼͝ ̶̡̄́̎̽͘b̸̧̖̺̳̅̉̌̽͜͝e̶̼͎͐̃̈͗ǐ̴͔͎̀͒͝n̴͎̟̥̽ǵ̷̻͇̤̼̜ ̶̟͈̲̝̎͑m̶̧̱͇̳͆͋̾̍͝o̵̦̞͘ṟ̶̙̼̝̈́̈̈́̅͘e̵̝͇͍̞͒̄͆͘.̷̛̘̱̐̄͠͝

"papyrus... please. one second." Sans said astonished. "g..."
"It's me, Sans." Gaster's voice said, coming from the amulet.
"but how?"
"The same reason Ghast exists at all. This timeline is glitched - severely." Gaster replied. "It's because of Frisk's stunt at the last RESET - RESETting at a place they weren't supposed to be able to, specifically Chara's dialogue. But hey, it's better than the alternative."
Sans looked at Frisk, even though he knew she couldn't hear Gaster. He turned back to the amulet.
"that... doesn't answer my question." Sans continued.
"Well, because the timeline was so glitched I was able to manipulate a part of it in a very specific way. Specifically, placing a fragment of my SOUL inside this amulet. The fragment I retained - my intelligence." Gaster continued. "Now, I'm unable to gain a physical form at the moment. But I can talk with whoever wears the amulet. We may also be able to use the amulet to collect the various fragments of me that should be hidden across the Underground."
"and if we get all the fragments...?"
"We can use the prototype DI to restore my form."

"I don't need a soul." Chara replied simply. "Those just get in the way."

Papyrus pouted as he turned from Sans and looked at Undyne and Alphys. "UNDYNE! YOU'RE HURT TOO!" He exclaimed, approaching, forgetting about his current frustration.
Frisk was unsure of what to do, so turned to the new guy. "Who are you?" She asked calmly.

"Hurt?" Undyne laughed. "I don't get hurt. I get annoyed. And the one called Fox-Face had really Annoyed me." Alphys helped Undyne stand up. Undyne took off her helmet, looking Papyrus straight in the eye-sockets. "I'm going to fight, no matter how annoyed I get. Because that is my job." Alphys started getting more and more worried. Undyne held her spear close, and Alphys told Sans, "I think Undyne and I should head home." "I'M FINE!" Undyne shouted. "But I guess you're right, Al, let's go." Alphys took Undyne's hand and they began to walk away."

Y̶͇͒͂͗ō̷͚̭ų̶̱̬̗̎͝ ̷͎̼̈́̊̑͘͜n̸͚͍͖̉̈́͜e̶̹͕̲͑̋̕e̷̬̒̑ḑ̸̖͚̈͜ ̶̲̺͊͗ḁ̵̡̘̘̤̈́͛̅̿ ̸͔̖͙̊̀̕͠͝ͅb̷̟͆̓̈́͊o̸̧̨̬͖͆́d̸̯͍̐͋y̴͉̥͊̽̕͜.̶̖̒͛̓ Ghast said, bluntly. T̷͉͖͖͆̇͂̄͝ͅh̷̝̠̦͔̻̓̓̏͋e̷̤͙̭̺̖͌̐ ̷̥͑̇̔̕w̷̙̋̉ả̷̙̈̎͜y̶̜͒͊̾͘ ̵̦͕̺̯̒͒͘͝y̸̦̫̠͙͈̽̂͑͂̈́o̷̢̘̤̮̖̐͛͂̌̋ů̴̧̼̤̳͌͝ ̶͙̐̂̉̔͆ä̴͕̬̟́͛̏͑̌r̶̪̬͖͋͂̓̇̍ḛ̷̦̏́̚ ̴̡̢̞̗͓͑̒̾̉͐ń̴̙̊o̸̖̙͈͇̿͘w̵͍̱͌̌͜,̷̪̟̼́͝ ̶̢̛̩̔y̶̞̹̱̲͋ò̵̢͐̅͜u̸̹͔͒͆̈́̄̊ ̷̛̱͛̀̂͠h̷͎̜̎á̸̜̈́̎̕v̶̫̼̪̇̔͊ę̷̜̜̈́̓͜ ̶̡̣̌̚t̷̤͚̳̅̐̀w̶̲͍̰̱̤͗͊͂̓o̴͙̦̺̪͆̏ ̸͚͈̲͛̐̋̚ç̶̢͓̟̜̓͗͂̆̈h̷̠̥̪̦̏͌̾͂̑͜o̵̹͂̈́̽ị̸̫̆͜c̶̢̭̞̀̓ę̸͕̝̱̓͜ş̷̻̦͖͉͐͂̇̊̑.̷̡̛̀̋ ̸̛͙͈͓̣̣̇̉̾̓Ḓ̴͕̪̗͎̈́̂̆̚̚Ǫ̷̯͚̪̈́̅̇̓͛N̷̮̭̝̥̅̂̌̑͋'̸̩̌͆̈́T̵̢̐̐̏̚͠ ̵̺̂ḁ̶̫̝͙͛̃̾̽c̸̼̺̈͑ĉ̷̹ȩ̴͇̲͂̑͛̋̔p̶͖͚̈́͒͘t̸̪͚̍͊̓̌ ̵̢̟͎̬͚́m̴͚̻̓͆̚y̸̰̫̠̹̎͠ ̴̳̾̿̇̊o̸͕͆͑͛͆f̸̟͓̈́͠f̵̲̼͛͌̈́e̸̠̍̈́͂̔̒r̴̹̖̠̹̒͂̿̓̔,̵̱̼̔̓̓̍̈́ͅ ̵̞͑̀̐̾ả̵͕͆̽̽̕n̷̳̟͔͖̒̔̀̀̒͜d̸͉͂̇͑ ̵͚̄̑̂́́b̴̡̘͂e̵̜̪̩̘̜͑ ̸͎͑̅̚͝l̶̙̙̼̖͓̿͘è̵͚̩̰̯̾̀̍̓͜f̴͙͇̭̌͠t̸̛̯̬͇̭͓̋̎̈́ ̸̼̓́͝h̶̖̃͆̑̀͋ë̶͕́̕r̵̝̜͂̀͗͝ḕ̴̛̼̩̻̬̺͝͝ ̵̡̫͚͙̭̏a̶̗͓̭̝͆s̵̘̙̝̼͒͐͜ ̸̰̣̯̱̓͊̽ä̸̝́̅̀͝ ̶̢̙̩̤̈̚p̷̩̹̜͙̟̍̎̕͝a̷̠͂́͂t̷̖̓̽͊̽̚͜h̸͓̠̏͘̕e̶̠͖̻͓̭͂̍̽̓͝t̵̰̮͍̙̦̆͝ḭ̸̌̉c̷̯̦͕̩͆̋ ̸̨̼͙̫̝̇̈̊͒̌l̶͇̬͉͇̍̉́ͅį̵̗̙͇̟͋͠t̶͙̖͇̐t̵̳̀͐l̴̮͙͓̝̞͒̐͊̋e̶̩͊̅̀ ̵̪̠͖͇̓̐͛̃͠ḅ̶̜̈̊̕̚a̸̬͊l̵͉̙͊̅̅̀l̴͉͇͖̅̔̋ ̶̼́o̷̢̪̜͕͈̔͛̏͒f̷̝̄̊͌͊͠ ̶̢̭͇̱̿͒é̵̛͖̪̬̑͝x̴̦̙͖̀̂̉͐͂ï̸̛̗̓͜s̶̤͕̜̼̭͑̎̉̌̅t̶̛̮̮͗͊͆ẻ̴̹͕̘̈͌́͠ǹ̷̳͙c̸̗̦̒͒̀̏̏ḙ̶̀̐̃͒,̵̟̀̾ ̵̫̱̹͒̑ͅn̶̼̼̣͛e̶̹͖͉̞̓̎̔́͘v̷̩̯̩̂̕e̵͖̱̝̔̄͆͌̌r̶̡̛̮̣̿̊͛ ̸͚͚̗̙͐́̄͜d̸͍̩͓͆̌̇̄͒ỷ̸̜̠̕̚i̶̫̘̺̿n̵̨̦̚ǧ̵͕̀ ̷̛̗̭̙͓͆̓͊b̷̨̻̘͚̣͊͝ǘ̷̧̼͍̄t̵̟̲̙͖́̾̈̌͘ ̴̛͎̹̥n̶̨̛̖̼͆̚͠ę̵̬̖̍v̸̡̱̩̮̙́e̷̜̓̑̔͜r̶̦̣̲̍̊́ ̴̱͚̤̼́͒̄̚b̶̢͓̩̦̽̽͜͝ę̵̫̣͙̖͐̐̀̅̾į̷̣̼͎̲̾̏́̄ṇ̶̦͕̔̍͌͆̋ĝ̸̫͓̳̼̍̉̚͜ ̷̧͇̗͚̿́̉͆͑a̴̟̹̭͑̚b̸͇͍̙͒̈́̆l̵̳͚̤̄̉̾e̵̯̒̿̈́̕͜ ̴̱͙͙̝̺̑́͝ẗ̷̨͙͙̪͔́̓͆ö̴̹̪̽ ̶̧̓c̴̢̛̜̟͈h̶̰̻̥̠̤̾͛̍ą̵̘͔̞̄̈́n̵̯͕̻̎̏͒̇͠g̶̮͚̝̃ȩ̶̧̹͓͉͑̓ ̸̨̨̛̗̮̫̉̚a̸̛͇̓n̷̡͎̭̓̓͛̋ͅy̴͖͉̏̾̾̐̌t̶͍͇͎̓̂̈́̃̇h̵̺̳̐̂̀̾̕i̷̺͚͆n̷̪̓̄̂g̴̭͍͔̪̒́͛̀.̷̩̺̜̰̄̍̇ ̴̻̩̜̄̑͋̿Ŏ̴̱̹͠r̶͚̓̔̉̚ ̸͙͂̏͐̓̈́a̸̢̠̭̻̭̔͠c̵̞͚̲͔̋̈́̋̿c̸̤̰̈́̾̏̏̈́ȩ̸̜̥̯̓͒̿̽p̶̜͊̀̒̈̿t̵̥̖̂̒̽̆͐ͅ ̸̻͚̣̍͑̃̉m̷͍̝̓͌ẏ̵̢̩̓̔̿̈́ ̶̤͍͙͋̒̚o̴̤͔̙̤̪̅̐͛̿f̴̢̞̆͌̋̄̕f̴͇͍̏̅͒̾͝e̶͖̻͔͇͈̋̈͘r̴̢̛͖̖͕̱͛͒͐͝,̸̡͈̺̲̱́ ̴̭͚̈́̈̄ț̷̦̻͍̀͑a̶̢̢̦̞̿̑͑̐k̸̨̥̭͎͂́ẽ̸̫̰̠̕͜ ̴̙̌̂̽̚ý̷̱͖̫͓͖ǫ̷̝̬͔͉̾̈́̔̈́̇u̷̡͈̖͑͆̚ŕ̸̡̲͂̚͝ ̶̪̗̇͛Ŝ̶̝̳̻̎̀Ȯ̴̠͗̂Ų̷̗̬̍͘L̴͚͈̀ͅ,̷̢͇̥̓͑̅͘͝ ̶̨̬̫̫̺̐̔f̴͎̓o̴͚̩͈̽̾̅ḻ̵̣͒̓́̾́l̷̹̟̀̓̈́͛̓ö̸̙͉̟̯̮̅w̴̢̮̤̞̭͐̉͐̔ ̷͍̼̦̬̖̊͋̇̔m̶͇̝̻̓͂͆̚͠ͅé̶̺̮̳͚̑̕ ̴͉̜͖̀̽͊ǎ̸̮̯̮̮͋̓n̶͈̎̏͊͝d̴̝͗̊̇̿ ̸̖͇̪̇̈́h̸̰͉̤̮̽̈́ȇ̴̪̼̖̞̘̓l̸̢̳̺̝̥̓͝p̶̹̗̾̓̎ ̵͔̦̪̈́m̵̙̦̹̽̈́́ȩ̸͕̟̫̹̽̃ ̸̡̮̺͋̃̚ͅr̴̹̝̻̺̤̿̿̎ă̸̫͙̕͜͜ͅì̴̢͇̗̟̞̓̓͆͐n̷͚̼̳͆͆̈́̅͝ ̸͖̺͗̀͝j̴̢̧̧͉̺͐͆̅͝u̸̗̎d̷̛̰̣̲̱͘͜g̵̢̹͔̗̎̅ĕ̵͕̜͓͍͖͑̋̅̚m̷̥̠͘e̵̤̞͌͐̈́̓n̸̟̂͗t̵̢͓̭̐̀͐͘ ̶͚̬̑͋̏͊d̶̤͈͗͌o̵̧̭̙̍w̴̛̫̎͛̎͗n̸͖̦̹͐̓̓ ̸̧̧̢̰̺͊̃͋̔ô̸̺͈̫̓n̴̪̘̮̥͈̔̀͒́̚ ̸̮̳͒͛t̵̡̳̝͉̄͌̾͛̀ẖ̵͔̜͛̐ḙ̷̪̪̅̒̈́ ̸̢̣̲̓h̵͕̽͆̅ü̸̺̤͓͔̚ͅm̶̱͍̓ä̶͉̜́̏͜ņ̷̣͎̀s̷͚̬̫͋̂̆̏.̸̠̊͆͑͝

"James." James said, smiling. "Apprentice of W.D. Gaster. He taught me how to use my magic."
"alphys, hold up!" Sans said. "he's telling the truth. it's gaster."

"G-g-gaster?!" Alphys stopped in her tracks, turning around. "Gaster... Your Father. Split across Time and Space when he fell into the Determination Infuser... If he's coming back, then he can help you fight Fo- Oh, um... Ghast. Hopefully he'll take back his job as well. I just want to spend quality time with my friends and mew mew."

Last edited:
Chara was becoming irritated. "Shut up. I know where we are. I know how to leave. I know how to kill you. I know how to end everything. Cease your pathetic speech, I don't need your help to get a body. Instead, you need my help, because you're afraid. You're frightened of what James almost did to you. You're terrified of Gaster. It was your mistake to take me. I know each and every one of your dirty little secrets." Chara giggled. "But to answer your question? Yes. I will, in fact, help you. Because I take pleasure in your motives. But, if you believe you can betray me? Leave me when my use for you is over? Well, I won't spoil the surprise until then."

"UNDYNE. YOU'RE AMAZING AT MANY THINGS! BUT LYING ISN'T ONE OF THEM." Papyrus replied, then looked at Alphys. "YOU SHOULD PATCH HER UP. AND SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HER! REMEMBER MY 'LESSONS'." Papyrus says with a wink, referring to his occasional teachings to Alphys of how to ask out Undyne.
Papyrus had no idea what he was doing, however.

Frisk turned away from James, and looked towards Sans. "Gast took Chara." She informed, unsure of whether Sans already knew this or not.

Ỉ̴͈̬͓͖̝̇'̸̬̗̪̿̀̈́Ṃ̷͇̭̏͋ ̵̧̡̪͎̳̏͌Ą̶̥̳̙̤̓̈́̊͝F̶̤̱͌̋̀̃̚R̷̟̾A̶̖̪͚͑̐̚I̴̫̠̜̾̿̽̈͊D̸̛̻̩͔̽͊̑̕ ̸̺̔̈́͒Ȯ̶̰̥͇̼F̸͓̞̓̾̀̎͜ ̷̡̗̂̌̓̄̇GASTER?! Ghast said, the world around him becoming dark black and red. His mask glowed red at the seams and eye sockets. Tentacles came from all around, ALMOST touching the helpless ball of black that was Chara but not. L̴͚̜̫̿̄i̶͍̅̇̍͝s̴̤̻̰͔͓̊̽͆͗t̴̹̿̈͛ë̶̩́n̸̊́̄̎̑͜ ̶̛͎͖͓̿̉̍h̷̺̩͗̐̈́̊̽e̸̱͍̹͗̏́r̵̳͓͆͗̾̿ȩ̸͂͠,̴͍̜̩̬̖͑̆̂ ̵̙́̉͑̂̕C̵̝̋͗͋͌h̵̢̛̩͓̱̏̍̚ͅa̴̟̳̥̺͋̈́̌͂͝r̸̨̧̉͜a̸̢̢̛͇͉̼͑,̶̲̞̩͌̈́͜ ̸̨̮̑́͜͝ͅā̴͈͙͎̱̞̋n̶͚̖̖̻̆̐̓d̶̨̢̹̟̜͌ ̴̪̩̰͛̀͐͝ļ̶̘͇̻̟̌̏ì̷̗̝͇̝͐ş̴̛͈̩̙̀t̵̯̔̂͐ē̷̬͍͈͗̿͂͝n̷͔̆ ̷̠̯̆̊͐͆͝w̵̟̍̿͘ȩ̷͓̩̝̯̀̿̓͊l̴̛͖̜͍̂̃͋͝ḽ̶͈̬̣̐͊͝.̵̩̮͕̲̚ͅ ̴̢̘͓̗͔͊̃̾͆͝I̸̧͔̰͍̿̀̒̚͠ ̴̨̞̝͓̰̌̍̈́̂͝s̸̜̹̊̑͜ȩ̵̛̩̠͙͉͊̌̅ȩ̸̢̺͂̃ͅ ̴̞̤͆̋̈́m̴̝̜͍̱̰̄̚á̷̪̓n̴͇̓̇͆̑y̶̼͍̘͗ ̶͚̓̓͠s̴̪͝i̶͍̲͊͐͝m̴̬͉̦̩̽i̵̜̹͕̫̹̓l̷̲̩͓̏͐̑̕ä̸̪͔̺́͠ͅŕ̵̫̬̐̑̈́͠i̴͖̺͚̋͒̇ṫ̶̼̘̠͐i̵̡̢̫̮̼̎͐̿e̵̢̩̗͗̃͊̀s̵̥̓̚͝ ̶͉̺̣͑͐̿͊̽b̶̩̥͉͋͘̕̚ě̶̢̗̖̫͈͗̚͝t̸̯̟̫͎̽͐̋͐̚w̷̨͙̫̳̱̽̎̄͝e̸̹̮͖̎̕ě̷͔ǹ̸͕͗͛ ̶̭͎͚̪͐͂̈́̋t̴̨̨̲̦̳̅͑̌̚h̸͙̬̎ͅẽ̵̙̮̀̿͊͝ ̷̭͓̔̈́͐͝ţ̸̱͍̪͖̿̍̕w̷̦̲͕̪̅͜o̵͈͎͓̘̓̓̊̇ ̴̻͑̇̋ô̷͖̙͐̐̽̚f̵̺̝̯̾̇̕ ̶̯͓͉̥̋̓̇̄̈́u̴͖̟̲̬͓͆̓̅̊͝s̷̲͉̓.̶͖͎̈́ ̴͉̟̍͐̏̆̇Ȯ̶̧̻̐̽̓ŭ̵̧̘̠r̴͕̚ ̶̡̠̎̄̄̈́ḥ̷͖̫̋̽̍̓̄a̴̢͈̼͙̾̌̌̈̏ṫ̷̎ͅŕ̷̢̗̳̳̓̆̊̐ë̶̻̞̯̬̻́͊͝d̸͙̲͈̏͝ ̸̺͕͗̀̂͘͝f̷̞̝̳̝̍̉͛̚ỏ̶̟͊͊r̴̘̃́̾ ̶̟̲̯̆t̸̢́̒̉h̷̲͍̟̬̿̚e̴̪̊̆̉̅̍ ̸̙̯͕͊͋̆͜͜c̵̘͝h̴̥̣̦̰͐͆̅͘͠ḯ̶̼̗́ļ̵̦͊͘d̷͎̏̇,̵̗̜̘͇̀ ̴̪̻̫̤͂̀̆̕ã̵̘̗̣̮̠ṋ̶̽̈̈́̽͜͠d̶̤̫͈̎́̔̈͝ ̷̠̗͈̪̞̎̋͝ȟ̶̯̀ǫ̵̓͐͛ẁ̴̛͇͍̦͒̊̕ ̴̱̒͐͗̚ŝ̴̰̞̼̝̆̐̍h̶̖͓̫͋͑̓͝͝e̴̩̝͋ ̴͍͖̱̣͐͜h̶̺̬̠̱͆̓̑̏̀͜a̶̫̩̓̑̋͊͝s̷̜͔̒̐̊ ̶͇̈́̽̀a̸̬̝̝͊͑̉b̷̥͎̯͐͌̅͘u̶͉̰̳͆͜s̷̥͑ḙ̷̆͐͂͝d̴̡̺̙̈́̋̕͝ ̷̘͒̋a̸̧̻͕̿̿̎̈́̀ņ̴̛̖̣̑̓̾́d̸̲̔͑͗̎ ̵̱͚̹͍̦̊̚r̵̝̺̭̐̾̔́ȗ̷͖̖͈͔̜͐̀̅i̵̙̘̻͉͛̚n̷̥̭̦͑̚͘ë̶̺́̀̿͗d̵̗̯̥͗̑̅̾͝ ̷̬͈̌͒̅͗t̵̻͔̀͒̏͒͝h̵̙̒i̶͎̋̃͊̄͛s̸̨̪͛̑͋ ̵̱̤̜̞̅̈́t̷͖͗͐̔͋͜i̷̱͌̏́m̷̨̖̼̲̌̿e̴̛̬̖͍̰̔̔̅̃l̶̦͚̪̋̄̅ḯ̶̮̈́n̷̨̥̿̊͐́ę̸̩̭͎̙̃.̴̘͚̰́͊͝ ̸̣͓̰͚̅̕Ǒ̶̩̗̠̟̱̀̑̚ů̸͈̩͈r̵̰̂̏̓ ̵̥͙͉̪̄̉͜͠ụ̵̢͎̈̅̎ṅ̷̜͕͘̚ṕ̸̦̩̭̹̉͜͝ạ̷̒͊r̶̖̝̳͗̓͋á̶͓̉̿̀l̷̢͎͈̪̿̀́͆͝ĺ̷̻͛̽͗͘ë̸̙͓̊̀l̸̹̬̣̉͗̓͑ȩ̷͔̺̰̱̉̕d̸͍͍͖̈͗̈́̆͘ͅ ̵͓̖̣̃̌̔͂͠p̴̝̘̮̏̏ͅo̴͍̭̎̎̂́̒w̶̛̝͉e̸͚̖͚͇͉̿̚͘r̷̦̟̫͈̈́͌͑ ̷̬͔͚̟̈́̎̏͋a̶͍͇̺̾̌͠m̷̹̞͖̰͓̀̓͘͘ó̶̻̓̅͝͝n̷̬̯͕͍̈́̓̆̚g̷̖̘͉͒̿͗́ ̶̛̪̅o̷̮̝̬̺͇̽͝u̴͇̹͛̌̒͋͝ͅͅr̴͚̣̭̅͂̀̿ ̵͖̼̋̋̐ọ̷̫͕͈̪̿͆̔̃̓w̸̟̠̩̚ǹ̷͔ ̴̠́͝k̴̡͉̈́ḯ̷̮̫̊̒͑̀ͅn̶̨̡͉̄̀͜d̷̬̜̼̠̪̄̊.̶̦̿ ̶̧̪̝̆̓́͘B̸̧̡̖̦̭̿́̔͝ư̵̦͕͕͛͊̃t̴̮͂̓ ̷̭̌͗̂̊d̵͚͍͍̥͙̎̓̿̄͐ő̷͖͎̖n̴͕̺͗̍̌̽͝'̴͍̎͘͝ẗ̸͓͇̜̬́̂ ̷̧̝͈̜̺͌̈̓̑̾ģ̸̛̞͔͚̦ê̸͎̒̃̄̋t̶͕̂̈͆̕ ̴̟͚̩͉̾̏̐͒å̶̪̓͊̊̕͜ͅh̴̞̠̼̘̉̀e̴͓̖̦͍͎̾ạ̵͈͔̹͊̓d̵̼̫͔̣̗́̈̽͑ ̷̢͔̖̪̭͘̕͘ō̵̟̄̏͋͗f̷̨͙͔̬͚̉͌̇͗ ̷̳̍̓̈͘͘y̶͎̻̓o̵̠͑̏u̸̯̮̤̥̖̅̂r̶̭̘̱̳̓ͅs̵̥̮͐̇ȇ̴̝̅͒l̶̻̮͍̃̈́̽͛̚͜ͅf̴̡͉̠̀,̴̻̟̼͆̔͑͐̍͜ ̷̻̒C̵̯̽ḣ̶̺̻a̵͉͛͗̕ŗ̵͈̜̓̀ͅà̴̼͗̅̃̚.̴̺̥̰̫͖̀̈́ ̷͉̜̟̉͘I̴͔̱̤̰͋̔́̀͘ͅ'̴̩͉͈͂̈́̕͝m̴̛̟̩͓͚̋̀ ̷̧͔̩̱̒̀̓G̴̼̍̓́͌̒I̸̤̠͇̿V̶̛͎̤̰͍͌́͒̉I̷͍͕̬̙͚̅̉̾N̶̬͛G̸͕̟̀̊̅͛ ̶̟͗̊͒͝y̴̜̰̝͎͆̊̀̉o̵̺͇͎̹̐͛̌̌̈u̵̟̣̩̟̔ ̶̝̦̰̬͉̈t̴̻̣͑̏ḩ̴̥͗̓̅͛̚ǐ̵̡̢̦̦̫̂s̸̫̉̐̔͂ ̵̣͎̈̊̈́̉̚͜ő̶͕̯̰̜̂̚ͅṕ̵̯̬̓̎͠p̶̲͎̻̖̒͛̏̈̕ǫ̵͚̓͛̄r̸̼̦̜̥̝̓̓ț̷̪̑͊ú̵̡͇ṇ̷̭̠͎͐̑ì̴̞̗̠̑̐͛͘t̴͎̙͉̯̀͑̃ŷ̷̨̯͓̅̂͒ ̴̗̻̞̝̃̚͘͜͝t̶̛̰̜̦̪͊̽́͝ͅŏ̴̲͙͕͇͛́ ̷̛̼̠̜b̶̞̞̠̋͑ȩ̵̨̮̥͈̈̓̎̄̏c̴̯̓̎̾͠ō̸̪̜̟̆m̵̼̈́́e̵̝̳͐̀͑͠ ̸͙͕͔̬̎̉̆̆̕ͅt̸̡̩̐̇́̕͠ͅh̴̤͑̓́ȩ̴̱̘̙̽͘ ̵̯̥̪͔̳̂̌͋̈́͝ḟ̶͚͎̖̌͛͊̍i̷̦̬̪̦͇̍̀̀̑͊r̸̺̩͚̉̂̍̄ͅs̷͈̈́̀͒͆͝t̵̛͈̒͝ͅ ̶̛̹ö̴̖̹͈̣͑͝͠f̶̧̮͖̈́̒ ̴͉͙̠̼͋̊̏m̴̡̱̭̞͔̈́͗͆̏͗y̷͔̭̗͕͙̾̂́̓ ̴̨͇̩̜̺̓̅͛̚S̶̯̪̱͎̥̈́͐́e̶̥̙̅̋͜ͅv̷̢̤̗̇̐̚ę̷̨͓̰͆̀n̶̗̉̄̆ ̷̻͙͙͉̒̓͜͝S̶̛͖͍̯͕̓͆t̵̛̰͐r̸̰̟̰̄͌̂i̴̛̲̊̓k̵̖̽̉͋̕e̸͔̘͍͋͑̕͜͝r̴̝̪̀s̷͈̅̀̔.̶̪̅̓̀ ̵̺͊́Ŷ̷̼̥͊̓o̶̙̭̽ủ̶̲̈̋̕ ̵̣̼͙̋͗̍͛c̵̳̩͚͙̑̉̈̀͝ȁ̸̞̺̬͙̫͋́̃͘n̶̨̗͍͛̓ ̷̬̏ṕ̶͕̦̓͐̑̇a̵̺͖͓̐s̷͚̑̋̊ş̵̗͇͑͆͐̄̄,̷͕̍͒̓ ̸͈̤̫̙̝̿͐̂́͘a̵̧̓͊͛ņ̸̧̻͓̞͗̓̏d̸̳̱͓͙̤̎̄͋ ̶̟̐b̸̞͙̦͂̀͌̋͝ẻ̸̳̰́c̸͉͚̏͋̒̅ŏ̵̠̗̌m̷̩͓̣͛͜ě̷̦̔ ̶̠̤̾̾͋͂͠h̷̫̤͎̓̇͛͊͜ę̴͙̞͑l̷̨̺̤͛͂͘p̸͙͎̗̗̲̾̆̒̑ļ̷̆̌͑͂͘ͅé̷̢̝̼̖̏͠s̵̳̣̣͔͐̓͑̕ͅs̸̹̖̣͖̭̀͝ ̶̻̺̈́͘ȃ̶̤͕̰̍͆̌ň̸̳̌̇͑̓d̴͙̭̙̂ ̵̖̋͆̋i̴̮̣̘͔̾̔͐̚n̵̩̈́̀̆s̷̡̙̬͍͛̀́͑̕i̸̹̠̽̏̀̊g̶̢̡̳̯͗n̶̛̘̞̲̫̏̄̈́i̶̢͛̈́̕͜͜f̵͖̻̟̀̋̑ͅi̷̬͖̞̱̓͐̕͠c̷̤̑͒̓͜a̶̧͓̣̫͋͛̀̈͊n̷̛̖̞̞͚͚̕t̴̹͓̤̽͆.̷̗̱͓̫͌ ̴̛̰̅̓̓̾I̷̩̖̿'̶̙͖̲́̀̽͝m̸̬̘̓̈́͘ ̴̡̨̛̥̺͜ś̷̰̱̠͌͗͠h̵̛̭̥̼̓͗o̸̲̲̯̪̠̎w̸̻̳͎͉̕ͅi̷̱̝̭͌̈́̀̏̚n̵̡͈̺̅͑̔͋͋ͅg̷̜̮̦̩̳̿̄ ̵̛͍͒͗̊̚y̷̩͎͍̔͋͐̑̐ỗ̵̗͓̓̊u̶͇̬̚͜ ̷̦̥̜̫̥̃́̚̚k̷̢͙̻̠̭̓̈́̀ĭ̴̧͇̠̍̈͝n̸͙̳̈́̂͗d̶̯̟̙̃̾̽̑͋n̸͉̘͒̓͝ě̷̠͎̠̘̏s̸͔̀̌̃͒ṣ̷̒,̵͖͍̝̞̈́͒͗̃͐ ̴͉͛͘ͅh̵̟͓̍̚è̷̠̐̐̎̍r̷̞̄̏̀e̷̯̝̺̍̄̏͝.̸̢̠̳͕͌̀̒̅ ̵̧͍̬͗Ȋ̷̡̙̩̳̘͐̈́ ̴̹͓͚͔͇͊͠w̸̺̗͐o̶̠͆̉͋̃̈u̶̺͑̇́͘l̵̯̠̺͛̽d̷͕̣͊ ̷̠͓̇͜n̴̡̡̞͇͉̽̓̉e̵̝̝͊̑̆͝v̴̳͈͕̮̣̚è̵̞̹̆̎̌͝r̵̩̈̚ ̵͚̇̌b̶̰̦̦̺̌̈́̂̎e̴̱̮̪͕͂͒͌̓͜t̷̢̜̥̭̑r̵̗͇͊ä̸͇͍́̀̑̏ÿ̷̯͙̖̹͖́́ ̷̙͑y̶̨̛̱̿͘o̴̢͕̩̪͚̿͐͒͆ṳ̴̦̠̠̈́̊ ̷̠͐-̷̦̈̿̈́ ̶̭͉̟̅̏̓̆̚m̴̮͖̂̑̂̀̚ỳ̵͈ ̵̼̬̖̰͍̉͘w̸͔̿͆̐͘͝ọ̶̅r̷̪͕̩̅̍̏͠ḓ̶̘̽͐̀̒ ̶̣͒î̴͚s̸̯̚ ̸̛̦̟̯̉ȃ̴̱̳̦̆̈́̋̆s̵̨̥̉̐̈́ ̷̡̙͉̩̓͆́̏g̵̛̟͔̲͚ō̵̧͕̺̯̿͠ǫ̴͚͙̏̏̍͋̾d̸͈͕̝̐̿͝ ̴̮̀̅̃̊a̵̭̦͑͐̈́s̵͍̪̫̀̿̓̈́̚ ̶̛̺͚̭̈̐̉g̷̰̟̀̐̀̈́̽ǫ̴̘̠̙̝͊ļ̴͓̱̖̓̎ḏ̴̔̈̾̚.̷͓̝͈̎̕ ̶͚̇̈́̋̕͜ͅB̴̲̫͗̽͒͒ͅu̷͍̎̐̈̀t̷̡̩̮̘̼̑̏̌ ̶̭͔͈͚̔̊̌͘͜ŵ̴̫͆ḣ̷͉̻̤̇́͜͝y̵̪͠ ̷̘͋͛̐̔͘w̵̠̽̿̑̍o̵̡͈̩͉̺͝u̴̧̙̱̍̑͒ḽ̵̡̢̝̫̽̎̍͐̍d̶͉̭̟̯̈́̾̎̂̽ ̸̯̖̖̺̼̄͛́Ï̵̪̼̙̤̠͒ ̷̤̿ṉ̷̹͇̠̽́͑ͅë̸̖̪̜́͑̀̀̒v̷͈̀͗̈̓̕ͅe̵̗̕ͅr̵͙̽͝ ̶̺̫̊̇̀͐̒b̵̺͔͙̦̕͠ȩ̴̧̘͓͐̊̒͘͜t̸̨̤̝̱̍r̶̛͕͐̍̓͑ä̴̤́̈́͐͑͘ỵ̷͇̊̑̋͘ ̸͖̌̔̋͘͠y̸̝̞̹͇͋̈́͋̽õ̸͓͕ů̸̩̮͌́͘?̸̛̛͖̳̭̤͕͠ ̴̢͎̗̠̠̓̍̽͆͠B̵͔͎͇͂̒̿̿̾ë̶̙̮̺̘̘́͊̀̽̚c̵͕̻͗̾̓a̸̢͍̜̞̭̾u̷͔̲͆̀̏͝s̶̙͑͌̚͠͠e̸͈̞̓̅̚ ̶͉̬̈́ṇ̶͉̗̦͕͂ò̴̡̈́̃͌ ̸͈̟̦̠͑̊͗̃̕m̶̱̝͕̫̘͒̽̍͊ã̵̝̘̗͖͍͐̀t̵̩̖̦̀̑͜t̴̘̯̒͜ẹ̴̾̅͘͠͠r̸̳̾ ̴̤̮̀w̴̩͐̀̀ȟ̸͚͌̌ă̶̡̯̟̱̮̏͗t̷̫́ ̸̥̳͛͘y̷͙̤͙̗̫̌͊̑̿̏ơ̸͍͈̋̆͒u̴͙̯̺͌̈ ̴̟̀̄̇̃͝d̴̡̫̼̤̆̑̓͠ǒ̴̪̈̿̈̄ ̵̱͂̃͊͗͗-̶̟͒̔̍̀̌ ̷̜̥͙͂̒̒h̴̜͓̳̭̀̆ǫ̵͔͓̤͐̏̒͘ͅw̵̝̘̥̺͈̉̈̐̉ ̷̖̥̺̊́̔̓m̷̱̜̩͉̀͘ṷ̸͙̰̆̈͌ċ̶̦̉̏͘͘ḩ̷̌͑͝ ̴̨̠̫̣̃̚͠H̴͎̊Ȃ̷̖̘̪̰͖͊͐͝T̵͚͙̓̐͆E̸̺̯̜̽ ̴͇̃̎͊͛́y̷̜̫̜̯͌͒o̶̧̪͇̖͈͝ų̸͖̙̒̕ͅͅ ̷̲̽̇͘a̸̗͇͉̦͒͛͘͝č̷͎̟͑c̷̜͖͕̱̋̎͂ų̷̛̜̬̓̌m̸̡̦͚̺̑u̷̧̧̗̩̽̓̈͒͘l̵̢̦̦̩͕̒ą̶̨͉̩̺́ť̵̠̩̕ė̵̝̱̣̳́͗,̸̡̪̺̲̲̔̂́̓̀ ̸͇̳̩͇̈́̿̓́̕h̵̛͖́o̴͓̜̳̚ẁ̶͎͈̘͔ ̸̢̡̮̋̋̚͠m̷̛̱̥̝̫̭̉ṵ̶̢͖̄́̽̽c̷̞̮̱͖͗́͝ḧ̶͇̍ ̴̜̈́̈́͑̈L̷̻̖̻̀͜͜Ò̵̩̗̜͇́̆͑̓͜V̴͕̫̠̝̗̏Ê̴̞̳̜͍̈̀ ̶̨͕͕́̈́͌͜y̷͓̙̻̯̺͛̀̒́͘ǫ̸̏́̚ũ̷̱͚͋̑ ̵̬̦̹̍g̶̘͂̈́̊͑͒a̶͓͑̂̅ị̴̛̘̇͝n̸̯̈́́.̵̲̔̌͆͝.̶̫̲͔̔̔̚̕ͅͅ.̴̥͙̮̽͜ ̵̼̇̊y̸͔̪̰͕̘͘ọ̶̼̩̇̇u̴̡͈̥͍̖̔ ̵̗̃͗w̶̢̞̓͘͜ͅi̷̗͇͌̏̃͒l̴̬̳̍̾l̴̬͕̰͓̃͒̓̑ ̸̟̟̓̍͗͆̓N̴̘͓̈̿͊̇E̷̛͉̻̹͎̤͌V̶̙̞̭̓͐̅̕͝E̷̘̦̳͓̋̚ͅR̴͍̯̳͗͝ ̸͈͈͓͓̦̾͘b̸̠͑̅͊͊̋ė̸͙̱̘͉̈̊̈́ͅ ̸͕̮̈̏s̴̳̘̕͠t̵̛̬̗̹̙͗̓̾̕r̷͕̻̉o̶͔̼̣͆̀͌n̸̼̹̱̱͑͌g̶̢̹͔̊͘e̷̢̲̺̻̻͒̐̇ŕ̸̙̐̾͊̕ ̶̤̖̉̈t̴̨̯̫̰̦́͌̀h̴̫͎̤̓̿a̷̝̒͘͝n̶̡̦͓̖̓̒̽ ̴̮̩̪̪̒́͌̅m̵̛̺̳e̴̤͚͈͖̪̓̋́.̸̢̞͎̙͙̂͒̽ With that finished, Ghast floated back, and the room returned to normal. Ÿ̵̙̳͖̘́̈́̇͜͝ŏ̶̝̭͖̤͋̒̈́̒ǔ̵̹̠̗͉̓͑ ̵̮̂̂c̶̞̗̝̗̦͗͐͆͠ả̴̜̟̤̄n̸̼͕̮̐ ̸̘̓͘͝͝f̴̨̗̖̜̯̐l̸̙̑̊̌̐ͅo̶͓͍͊ȧ̸͉̘̯͕͈̓̈̎͘ẗ̸̰̉͒͑ ̷͔̂i̷͍̯̗̅̉̐̕ṇ̶͂̍̆͠ţ̶̺͙̝́̑̕͠o̴̳̺͋̋͜͠ ̶̥̹̀̐͒ṯ̵͕͈̩́͘ĥ̵̡̉̂̚a̵̤̹͂t̴̯̞̞̝̾͛̏̊ ̶̩̖̯͠Ş̴̤͙͇̏̎̈́̚͝Ó̴͓̝̑͠͠U̵̯͋̈́̀̌͝L̸̦͔̝̖̲̀ ̷̝̼̞́͋͜͝͝o̴̱͖̅͒͐͆͋f̴̧͈̫̈̑ ̸͙͚̮́̓̄y̵̠͚̋̽o̷͉̖̪̼̜̕ú̸̬͔͘r̶͚͎͓̀̾ ̷̨͚͌͒̏̿̈o̶̢̱̞͚̱̐͗̈́͝w̸͕̬̔̃̑̀͑n̴͙̺͖̳̈́͐̎̀̚ ̵͖̳̬͗̚͝f̶̟̌͗̈́̚ŕ̸̟̘̣̤̺͠ě̵͔͇̖̦ė̸̝̺͗ ̵͈̣̳͙̊̚͜͝w̴̢̦͍̽̏̑ï̸͉̂͗͜l̵͉̕ļ̴̲͒͊͊͠,̶̙̦͖̎̋͝ ̶̳̯̭͚̪̊̾͐C̸͇̱̉̌h̶͓̓͗a̵͘ͅr̸̤̽̀a̷͖̼̺̩͒̈́̏̈͠.̵͉̫͑̈̊̂ ̴̛̱̖B̷̯̼̝̱̫̊͊͝u̴̯̻̻̤͂́̀̓̕t̷͎̄͝ ̷̘̣̟̎͝o̵̧̥̺͗͒n̴̖͈̮̹͒̀͊̑̋c̶͈̹͖͖͖̏̄̓͘̕ê̷̡̦̲̝͚̈́̋̉ ̴̻̂̏̎͝y̶͍̾̀̆o̶̡̱͈̤̯̐̔̆͌͐u̸͍̝̟̿ ̷̻̣̬̱̆d̶̨̼͙̩͎̍͋͠ö̴̮̳̩̻͎̕,̴͎̻̳͕̅̀͑͜ ̷̨̺̯̣̮͂̀́̈́̾y̶̧̢͚̹͑͋̆̀̍o̶̗̐͋̎ư̵͍̅̏ ̸̫̙̮̥͎͐̈́̔ŝ̴̛̪͙̗̿̿͠ẽ̷̫̙͎̙͍̆r̸̨̪̬̀v̸̢̫̻̆͊͒̈͝é̸̼ ̶̯̣͗̈́͑͜m̴͍̳̪̳̓̓ḛ̶͖̀͑͜.̸̧̠̞̮̔́̍͐ ̸͕̐̅A̴͍͐̈͝n̷̡̫̱͓̜̑̓͠ḓ̸͔͎͑ ̵̹͌́́b̴̛̪̿́͝y̵̯͓͖̖͎͛̋̀̈ ̵̞̮̍͐̐͝ṡ̸̳̺̟͍̒̋̄͂e̸̎̍͘ͅŗ̵͖̞̯͍̾͑v̸̺̺̤̬͕̽̑́͠į̵͕̳͍͗̀̔̀͌ñ̴̡̮̮̼̣͐͑͋̐g̸̙̼̈͗ ̴͍̓̓̈́m̸̗̾e̶̪̟̬͓̋̽͆̃,̴̻̖̾́̐͘ ̶̢̘̘̀͌͌y̶̟̘̘̝͛̀͝ǫ̴̛͔̱̐̈́̋̊͜ų̷̺̜͓̮̽̿̉̒ ̷̤͎͈͘ẁ̷̢̖͘i̴̧̫͗͆͝͝l̵̳̬͗ͅl̴̮̿̍̈́͂ ̵̢̩̘̫̌ͅă̸̬̰͝ĉ̶̨͕̥̭ḧ̶̨̧̢͍̫́͐̆i̷͖͂͊̆e̶͍̳̋̓̉͝v̷̞͌̍̎͠e̶̠̩͝ ̵̨̛̭̞͔͍̐̅a̸̛͈͐̆̐̓ľ̷̨͕̦͜l̵̪̀́͌͠ ̵̝͙̲̲͕́̈̇̑̀o̶̼͎͓̽̎̑̔̚͜f̸̯̥̿͒̿̽ ̴͈̈͌̎̿͘y̵͉͇͎̤͔͑̉o̴͇̼͉͌̃ȕ̸̗̣̖r̴̺̫̖̥̈ ̶̗͔̤̇̔g̴̻̉̌̉̂͌ö̷̙̱̪͗à̴̻̱͓̏̌l̴͚͑s̷͕̞̒̿̈́͝.̸͕̘͌̓͛͗͠

"yeah, i figured that out already. new plan. we're hunting down the fragments of my father's SOUL to restore him." Sans replied. "he's the only one that can give us a clue on how to fight this guy, if the new kid is any indication."
"I can recreate the amulet using my magic." James replied, doing just that. "I'll search around the CORE and the Capitol. Sans, you take Frisk and search the Ruins and Waterfall. Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus. You guys scour Waterfall and Hotland. Alphys should be able to detect Gaster's magic with her machine."
"wait, how do you know our names?" Sans asked.
"Gaster told me." James replied, making himself a motorbike and riding off.

Last edited:
"I'm not going on a single godamn scour mission until I get my armor fixed." Undyne laughed. Alphys sighed. "Come on, let's get back to Waterfall. I'll turn on the machines." When they got back to Hotland, Alphys came to her lab and searched for Ghast on her machines. Undyne took off her Armor and began to fix it with a magical kit Alphys gave her. Not only was Undyne's armor dented and scratched, but her body was bruised and had cuts all over it. She managed to get it good as new after a while. She put it back on, smiling. "Cya, Alphys. Come on Papyrus." Undyne said, going out the door, and waving bye to Alphys. "Let's go."

Papyrus stared as James left, then turned to Sans. "SANS. YOU LISTEN, AND YOU LISTEN WELL. YOU. NEED. REST." Papyrus glared. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. NOT UNTIL I AM SURE YOU'RE AS GOOD AS NEW."
Papyrus kneeled down, putting a hand on his brothers shoulder, lowering his voice slightly. "YOUR SOUL IS CRACKED. I FELT IT. SANS. YOU'RE THE GREATEST BROTHER A SKELETON COULD ASK FOR, AND I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO LET YOURSELF BECOME HURT ANYMORE. PLEASE. REST. THIS WILL ALL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU WAKE."

Chara remained silent for several moments, before bursting out in laughter. "Pathetic. I already said yes. But, it seems striking your ego is a little sensitive to you. And your nothing like me. Your threat is empty. Your words are meaningless. I said I'll help you. I never said I'll follow you. Here's my proposition. You continue doing as you please, but leave Frisk, to me. She's important. She's the key to everything. So let me tell you something. You are still, not in control. Only with me, can you gain that kind of power. That's what you're all about, after all. Power. That's your fatal flaw."

.̴̭͋̿.̶̧͎̔̂̍͝.̶̨̤̰̣̂̍̑͜h̸̗͖̋͑́m̵̠̞͎̲̈́̾̐̏̉p̷̘͚͎̑̇̀̓h̷͉̟̜̖̒̀͂̂.̶̭̪̲̟͑ ̶͇͓̩̠́͐͝W̵͕̦̖̓̚h̷͍̰̥̥̦͊̾̉̍ä̷̦͓͖́͜t̴̨͕̘̏̂͆͝ ̸̢̯̗͎̝̇w̵̛̜̲̍̓ä̷̡̧̱͈́̎̈́͜s̷̢̙̐̋̍ ̶̛̞̼̀t̶̮̫̍h̶̰̀a̴̜͈̞̱͌̆̿͝t̸̼̻͎̾̇͌̍ͅ ̶̯͋̏ỵ̵̢̂͒͐̀ỏ̷͔̯̱̇̔u̴͓͒̿̍̋͛ ̵̧̦͙̣̆́́͂s̶̨͎̮̬͉̑a̷̘͈̠̮͙͆̉͋͝i̴̼͍̒͜d̵̘̈́̓̄ ̵̛͉͚̠̲̪̓̀e̶̻̥̠̋̆̽á̴͙̯̙̙̉r̴̢̹̖̳͑̌̌̈ļ̶̬̊̒̋̊̔į̷̩͒̎̔e̶͎̞͓͐̎͠r̸̨͇͍̂̇ ̷̧͚͎̙̝͊̈̃͆̏a̶̮͇͒͋̽͌b̶̛̻̫̼̍̈̇̚ͅö̷̹̣́̒͑ų̸̡̰̮̰̊t̷̰͔̀̍̃̀̓ ̴͖̳̬̄͜ḧ̴͔͈́̋͊͒̈͜a̵̩̝͔̳͖͐̋͑̐̚v̷̖̫̈́̉͝i̶̮̼̹͎̥͑͐͝͝n̵̩̞̍͆͝ǵ̴̨̥͓͎̘ ̵̛͓̘͓̹̿̊̈́͜m̵̛̞̑e̴̢̙͇͋̅͊̑̓ ̸̢̖͉̥̯͊͋ą̸̙̰̗̒͠l̷̤̿l̵̩̻̥̬̳̓ ̴̡̫̍̈́f̶̢̲̖̯̑î̶̟͔̩͖̎̆̀g̴͙̞̞͖͇̏̑u̸̫̽̋̄̾͝ŗ̴̞̯́͂̾e̵͎̔͆d̶͇̭̗͔̪͛̾̋̏ ̸̨̹̬̯̯͐̒͛ő̵̬̺̳͔̀́ṷ̷̃̐͐͌̍t̶̛̹̦̪̜͕̉̉́͠?̶̢̘̞̩̒ Ghast said. Now it was his turn to laugh. O̸̱̳̳̱͗͗̌ḧ̶͙̥̳́̋͂̔͒,̶̧̛͎̽͂̓͒ ̷̩̫̣̔͑̈́C̴̛͚̹͍̏͆̃͝ḣ̵̭̓́a̷̱̳͈͔͛͒̌̋͘ͅŗ̵̳̒̈́͘a̷̖͝.̵̪͇̺͊̃ ̴̡̫̂͌͗̊͊C̶̱̜̦̿͂̊̈́͝h̵̛̙͔̖̗̮́̐a̸͔̎̉̍͘r̵̛̘̭̙̊̔̀̅͜a̸̰̘̋̑ͅ,̷̡̺̩͇̽̈̃̒̍ ̵̠̥̮̫̄̀̑̚C̸̮̱̘͍̅͛͠͝h̸̢̙͎͗̿̋̋ą̶̲͇̩̇͊͘r̴͍̤͑̎̔̃̓a̶͉̪͈̫̒,̶̡̝̠̥͗ ̵̬̪̯̯̈̃̈͗̄C̷̰̈́͒̓͗̉͜ḧ̶͍̹́̒̋̏͝a̵̟̼̪̿́́r̵̼̫̦̻̖̆a̴͕͊̓̅̾.̷̻̱̐̾̌̈́ ̶̢̮̟̓̒̄̄͠Y̸̧̻̏͊̆̐͜ȍ̷̘̙̖͕́̈̕u̷̡̺̍̿͑͠ ̶̨̮̘̲͑̓t̸͉͎̮̓r̶̙̳̬̋́ų̷̟͔̙̩̈́ľ̴̥̩̫̈́͜y̷̼̪̋͗ ̵̢̟̳̗̅̐͆̃͝ḣ̶̘̹͇͚̓͝ą̸̈́̏̾̌̚v̸̯̦͎͈̼͘e̵͔̦͚͑̓̀̃ ̴̢̛͙͔̳̀͋̏̉n̷̢̢̳̼̤͂͗̀̅ǒ̴̩̰ ̸̭͕̲̗̰͑͠i̴̻̯̺̇̇̾́d̶̞̠̪̅e̵̡̗̚ä̸̢͉̫̫́̆͛ ̷̞̒̄͋͝w̵͙̃͛͑̎ḩ̷͕̯̩͚͒͋ã̷͉̣͉̳̈́̈́͒t̶̝̹̰̣̋́ͅ ̸̼̲̫̈́̽͊̄͂I̵̢̯͎̐̂̋́͝'̷̪̒̀̈́̌͠m̷̘̼̉̀̕͜͝ ̶̧̥̰͙͆̈́̂͒c̴̗͚͓̱̘̈͗̚ạ̴͈̻͙͂͑͒́͠p̵̲͂̀̈́́͝a̸̡̱̦͈̽͐b̴̯͔̫͛͑ḻ̶́̀͌e̶̠̞͙̤̣̎̂͗͘͝ ̴͖͖̝̓ò̶̺f̵̥́̾.̷͚̤͖̺̍͊̿͆ The SOUL floated closer to Chara. Y̴̦̤͖͗̃͜ȯ̷͈̲͓͙̠u̸̖̒͋̃ ̸͇͍̣̺̽ḥ̸̡͕͆̐͠͠a̵͙͇͉̰͆v̴͎͎̗̇̃ë̴͍́ ̶͇͆̈́͒̈̕t̴̫̠̋̀ͅo̷̖͓̼͆ ̷̡̊̂͝ė̸̪̼̩̭͋n̸̦̟̓t̸̲̯̰̻̓è̴̺͇͑̓̚r̴̫̦̯̥̻̂̍̌͝ ̴̢̻̓t̴̢̍̓̕h̸̡̘̳̊e̸̮͖̞̔͌́͘ ̸͈̽̓Ŝ̵̼̙̚͝Ó̷̜̪͊͂U̷̞͒̆̓̔͆͜L̷͇̪̊͝ ̴͉̳͓̃̇͋̾ö̶̯̠̳́̓̏̓̕f̷̘͓̳͖̈̐̃͒ ̵̹͕̱̄͑͘ỹ̶̙̹͆ő̶̢͍͈̞̖̄̂͊ũ̸̢̠͓͖̈ȑ̶̢́͑ ̵̧͈͑̒͒̊̐o̴̮̥͙̍ŵ̸̢̲͎́n̷̙͉̦̂͝ ̷͎̹̻̲͑̆͌w̶͇̑̈͂ï̶͙̞̈͒l̷͖̉̉͌ͅl̷̗͎̝̀̅̆̉,̴͙̰̝̈́̓̔̾͝ ̴̹̳̝̥̹̽̈́͗̓y̵̖͇͖͌͛ǫ̶͎̿̿̕u̴̲̝̓́̕͝ ̸̰̈̏͑̓k̵͚̹͎͉͎̅̀́͂n̸̛̬͉̝̗̣͛̉ȍ̸̞ẃ̴̼̝̪͑͒̕.̵̛̆͐͜ ̴̡̮͍͐̒̊A̸̧̞̙͆̓̓̕͝ņ̷͎̳͉̹̓́͆̉d̵̜͗̎͗ ̸̛̟͙͖̳̽́̊ẗ̸́̒̍̆́ͅẹ̶̆l̶̦͛̉͘l̷̜̻̺̗̜̒͌̉̌͘i̵̢̢̺̟̺̍̀́͑͠n̶̟͆ǵ̷̠̖̏̿̈ ̷̤̲̉ẏ̵̗̣̆̋̅ǫ̶͓̖̮̦͝u̸̜͒͗̈́͐ ̸̯̣̭̣̌t̶̞̻́̒͌h̴̨̟̻̃̒̈́i̶̯̯̠̣̯͑s̶͎͙͙̈̄̅͠͝ ̸̧̙̱̥͋n̷̢͒o̶͙͆̔͘͘͜w̷͖̋̅,̷̢̨̠̰͇̌̓̎͝ ̷̢͍͖͙̂̓̕̚̚y̶̨̱̦͒̕o̸̟͔͔̯̎̋́̍͠u̷̧̪̬̥͌̇͝ ̶̺̣͖̺̄w̴̪̫̮͈͎̓̈̍̕o̶͍͉̮͎̾͋̕n̴̨̙̝͙͌͛͝'̷̭͙͉̿͑̀t̴̞̃̄̋́ ̷̥͍̺̯̄̀͝͠b̴̞͗͐̄̅̂e̶̤̐͗͒̿͘ ̷̡͕̣̬̘̃a̵̡̟̝͙̿͒̕b̴̻̼͇̼̚͠l̴̺̞̗͔̅̐͘̕e̴͖̙̤̗̝̐̓̽ ̵̧͇̪̘́͋̓t̷̢̜͎̗̍̓̒̐ọ̴͉̠̩̽͒͌ ̸͙͇̰̭̾̅ḁ̶̲̱́c̸͔̳̳͠c̴̺̏̊̍̐o̸͖̲͕͇̔̚ͅm̴̤͉̬̖̬͆͗͐p̷̅̕ͅl̷͔͔̆ỉ̴̡͔̟̻͓͆͆͋͑s̶̯̪͑h̴̠̆͊̎̈́̈́ ̶̭̟͓̕w̸̗͔̖̹̌̈́́h̴̯̟̻͈́̔̇͝͝a̷̟̽̈͐̀̈t̶̛̳̤̓̊ ̶͙͚̤͖̠̌̐y̴͓̤̽͐̌͌͒ó̶̝̞̥͔̉̒͜u̷̙̿ ̴͕͚̓̃͛̾̓w̷͉̄̇̑̇ȧ̵̧̧͇̓n̷̢̢̝̖̽͒ţ̶̱̾͘ ̵̜̯̕o̴̱͙͖͛͐ṋ̷̌͐ ̵̧͓̝͍̫̓͘ý̴̡̢̩̖̼͗͐o̶̤̯̳̲̓ͅu̴͓͍͗r̶͈̪̱̰̉͑͐̚͝ ̸͈͔́̅̌ơ̵̪͓̗͌͐̇̊ẅ̸̨̟̙́̑͊̿͘n̷̜̐͆̆.̴̛̻͔͊̇̄ ̷̯̟̻̊͝͠I̷̡̜͎̦͋̌̇ͅ ̴̢͕̎c̶̥̠̠͕̒͆͆͜͠ö̷̧́̔̚ų̷̱͂͊̑l̸͙̩̜̮̜̈͝d̴̡͎̎̑̑,̴͖̦̰̠̀̂ ̶̱͌̈̿͝b̴̼̠͇̥͖̎̅̌̿ů̸͓̘̳̞̹̀̕͝t̷̝͚̙̟̰͒̈́͠ ̵̲̣̹̟̫̅́I̴̪̳̤̯̐ ̴̠̱̯̖̐c̸̫̰̻͍͋h̶̛͓̥̰͔̬̍̊ọ̴̧̖̘͆̈́̎̓͝ǫ̴̧̡̻̻̐̋̏̚s̶͎̎͠ͅe̸͚͊̂̒̋ ̶̨̪͓̺̦̀́̉ť̴̢̥̗͈͔́̇ơ̶̯̣̏͊͝ͅ ̷̮̜̜̼̏̒͘ā̶̡͓̠́͜͝l̶̨̹̳͗l̷͓̟̼̮̠̐ŏ̷͙̠̱w̴̜͈͍̽͒̕ ̶̧̜̪̮̊̿́y̸͔̭̣̫̿̄̆o̴̯̩̱͕̾ȕ̷͖̽̕ ̸̠̗͙̔͜ṫ̴̨͎̗̟̊̎̾̚o̶̟̓̉͐ ̴̛̼̗͉͒͗́͝s̵̥̺͊̈́̓ḩ̷̡̘̣̟̇̌̀͝a̴̯͐͐̒̈͜͝r̶̟̬̭̘͋̉̏é̶̺̬̗̿̑ ̴̘̼̣͉̫̀̉ī̶̞͎͈̤̿̀n̵̨̰̱̞̐̋̇̓̽ ̷̖̹̙͂t̸͓̲͕̜̏͂h̸͚̪̬̿͂̀̕͝ͅͅe̷̢̐̽̚ ̶̧̦̙̟̹͆̿̄̌g̸̨̬̉̈̍l̸̞̮̕ǫ̶̩͇̜̾̄̉͜r̷̥̒̏͜y̷̱̞̙͖̹̾̒͒̚͝.̷̬͇̃̌̀͝ ̵̛͉̞̍͛́͠I̷̡̩̹̍̈́̇̕̕ ̴̨̪̉̃̇̂͝r̴͈̖̲͚̃͆͜͝͝ẹ̷̛̔͒̚͝c̴̺̰̙̈́͑͆͛̋͜ọ̷̬̈́̿̆m̷̪̎̀͘ḿ̷̢̲͜e̶̤̣̝̊n̴̛̹̊ͅͅd̶̮̟͔̗̋ ̷̯̩̯̤͒́y̵̠̮̝̲̞̔o̷̱̲̱͗ṷ̸̧͚̲͚̉̈̋ ̵̹̦̼̮̎̄̆̿ͅn̵͕̪̫̈́͑͛͋͘o̶̲̦̯͂͑͘͝ṯ̴̨̼̀̆̀ ̵̜̲̿ẅ̴́̊̍̾͒͜ͅȃ̸̲͙͖s̶̨̜͔̔t̷̛͔̝̪͑̅͊͘ę̸̤̲̬̘͊̌̈́ ̴͓̰̮̪̇͊t̵̙͌ḥ̶̣̎͊͋̌̍i̶̡̍s̸̛̼̘̅̓͐ ̷̨̮̼͉̎̉̃̾ő̷̭̰p̸̯̣͍̳͋͒̓p̵̬͚̜͒͊ŏ̷̧͉̞͋̈́ŕ̵̥̱͔̍͊̈́̚t̸̝̭͌̀ủ̴͚̂n̵̢̦͉̺͂i̴͖̒͌͛ť̸͉̾́y̴̡͙͌̓̅̑.̸͙̗͋̽̎

"it'll heal. i just need to stop overdoing it with my magic until i regain my power." Sans said. "papyrus. go with undyne and alphys. find our dad's fragments. we need to help him." Sans then got up, walking over to Frisk and placing his hand on her shoulder. "let's go." he said before the two vanished in a split-second flare of blue fire.

Papyrus stood, staring at the spot where Sans had disappeared. "... WHY AREN'T YOU LIKE YOURSELF..." He muttered before turning and following Undyne.

"Well. You sure are persistent. Heh. I am pretty 'determined' too. Ghast. I don't care about 'glory'. I don't care that you believe you're on a higher plane of existence than me." Chara replied, still not completely losing her cool as Ghast had earlier displayed. "Arguing with you is pointless. You're too stubborn to see truth. But, why not? I'll play along. For as long as I deem necessary."
*Chara is absorbing her SOUL

Undyne grabbed her spear, taking off running across Waterfall. "Keep up!" Undyne laughed, looking around for any sigh of Ghast. Back near Snowdin, a Tiny Flower popped out the ground. "Where is that human?!" Flowey screamed. "I'm going to turn into a popsicle if I stay here much longer!"

W̸̢̧̱͎͛͊́̓͘ḥ̸̨̗͌ơ̶̟̥͂͌͜'̷̡͉̱͈̪̌͠ś̶̡͉̯̟̝ ̷͉̝̞̂͝͠t̴̘̟̊̓͂̿͝h̴͙̟͉͕̎͂̀ȩ̶͇͖͑͆̇ ̵͖͉͈̔͊͂s̴̳̮̰̭̍̉͒̐̀t̷͔͎̬͙̕͝͝͝u̸͔̯̗̽b̷̢̭̝̂b̵̨̼̩͓̿͆̃͘͠o̴̩̖̫͔̞͊̂̒̀ŗ̶̘̤͋̋̐͆n̴͔̩̓ ̵̤̱̀͊͂̇̾o̵̢͕̓͊͐̾͗n̷̜̬͓̱̘̍ȩ̸̭͆͌ ̷̱̭̟͗ḧ̷͕̻́e̸̟͚̪̺̜̿̈́͒r̴̫̳̙̰̿̊̀͆è̷͕̻̫̝͛͐͛?̶͈̬̟̫̩͆̂ ̵̢͇͇̗̣̎͘S̴͈̟̯̾̍ȯ̸̱̠͓̣̏͒̈́͝ͅm̸̫̍̒ḙ̸̣͑͐͐ͅẗ̵͖̺͘ĭ̷̛̗̌͋̃ḿ̴̜̻͈ë̷̝̠̟́́́̊͜͝s̷̢̱͕̐͊ͅ,̴͚̲̤̬̀ ̸̖̻̺͚͍̂̉͒͘y̶̻̺̮̥͋͘ͅo̶̟̅̎͠u̸͇̯̟̭͂͑̊̃ ̷̢̰̙̫̦͂͐͗̀j̵͈̓̊͂̽u̵̬͉̲̽͑̉͘s̵̡͈͖̮͂͑ṭ̶̄̽͌ ̶͎͉̉̔n̵̹̏̀ȩ̶̠̝́͗e̴̤͖̍͛͐d̸͇͕͛́ ̶̥̀͗̈́ͅͅẗ̴̝̣̹́̑́̿̅ö̵̟̞́͂̂̈́ ̸͈̔͑̀͗͝t̷̺̠͐̌̂ͅr̷̞͛̽̿͘ừ̵̧̯͇̰̱̒̍s̵͙̀̑͜t̷̥̑͊͝ ̷̢̤̯̿̊̉w̸̤̬̒͑́͐̀ḩ̸͍͆͑̐̐â̸̘͓̱̂ṯ̷͈̯̅̏̈́ ̸̭̊͑̌̈p̷̣̈́́͘ȅ̷̛̦̫̗͓̿̌̚ò̷̗̜̥̰̂p̴̦͓͙̗͕̋̐̄̈́̄l̵̦͖̫̑̒è̵̞̹ ̸̟͗ş̶̦̿͊̆̌a̷̠͌̓̾͒y̵͇͕̚͠.̷͚̹͍̈́̀ Ghast said. As Chara's SPIRIT entered her SOUL, a night black body appeared behind it, outlined in just the right places by the light. The Black SOUL floated out in front of the figure.
The body wasn't the same as her old one, but Chara had her body back.

Sans teleported himself and the child right in front of the Snowed Inn, near the entrance to Snowdin. Right there, Sans saw something strange... a yellow flower sticking out of the ground. "oh, look. it's the weed." Sans said, smiling, as he walked up to Flowey. "if you're here for the kid, don't try it. she's under my protection."

"What can you do about it, Smiley Trashbag?!" Flowey yelled. "I'm freezing my petals off out here, and I can sense your soul. Since when do you care about the kid? Shouldn't you be this lazy worker at this point?!"

"Flowey." Frisk interrupted, crouching down. "Actually, we could use your help." She said.

"Trust isn't the issue." Chara replied as she looked over herself. "Hm. It's not like mine or Frisks, but it'll have to do. For now."

Papyrus silently followed Undyne. He was quickly becoming irritated at the situation at hand. Why couldn't all of this happened some other time? And he was still very concerned about Sans. He had rejected Papyrus, which was strongly out of character for him.

Last edited:
"the kid's right." Sans said to Flowey. "i don't like it, but we could use your help. the timeline's been thrown out of whack thanks to some anomaly. and thanks to someone showing up to stop said anomaly, we know that if we can find the fragments of gaster's soul we can restore him."

Ğ̶̲̪́ĕ̶͍͉͕̱̫̂̏̋t̷͍̫̘̖̾̊̓ ̴̻͙̊̌̽͒͒u̵͕̍͆̈́͊̚s̶̡̝͇͎͆̔͌e̸̹͆̀̾d̷͓͒ ̴̹̎̈́̈́͘ṭ̸̛͇͋͗͘o̸͇͎̞̣̅͌̕ ̴͈̪̅̄̌̈́̕ỵ̷̹̘́o̴͖͕̯̲͌̑͂̑͝ͅų̴̮̐͝r̷̤̜͎͙̓̿̆̌̍ ̴̘̪̙̟̈̅̆̐̿͜ṇ̷̨̠͚͋̎̀͋ͅe̴͙̍͌͑̊͝ẁ̸̨̺̀̉̾͜ ̷̢̡̭̿̚b̵̛̠̥̀͐̾ȏ̸̞̋d̷̢̿ȳ̷̪̳͔̪͒̈́̉͐͜.̸͔͎̦̯̍̐̇͋͊ ̷̙͉̉̓̓Ì̵̫͖͉t̵̛̫̄͝ ̷̼͍͓͇̙̅̃̔͝a̸̡̼̪̠̅̾͋̆͠ĺ̴̻͂̄̇͝l̵̬͈͙̈̄̾̔̀o̴̰͆w̸̺̻̙͌̅͊s̸͖̮̤̳̀̓͋̒ ̸̥͙̜̘̀̔͑̽͂ͅy̸̰̥͕͓̿ͅo̴͈̰͊͝ú̵̢̲̥̯̥̈́̾͂̚ ̵͙͍̎̍́̍̌t̸̨̖͐́̇̓ỏ̸̢̢̬̈͘ͅͅ ̵̜͉̟̬͑t̷̪̳͂ḁ̴̠̈́̈́̍̃p̸̬͖̣̬͛͋̕ ̵̨̤́̏̈́̈́͜͜i̶̼̯̾n̴̛̳̋͊t̵̳̖̳̗̄͠ͅọ̴̋̍̄͝ ̶̱̳̉͠g̷͍̰͎͊͐̽ṟ̵̨̧̮̄͒͋́̕ȩ̴͇̹̝̅̚ͅa̵̯̲͆̈̈́̓t̸̜̝̗̻̪͌͒ẻ̷̼͇̤̘͒͝ͅr̶̛̭̮̬̄́ ̶̗̫̭̖̣̕m̷̤̼̭͊̓̆̕͜a̸̡̛͇̫̤͗̈̕g̴̖̓i̶͕͆c̵̡̫̝̖̪̀̈́̅ ̴̧̥̥̱́́̾i̶̛̻̗͊n̵̡̞̼̳̈̈́̑͗̇͜ ̴̙̳̊̎ȅ̷̟̤̝͜͜x̵̛̮̯̗̟̆̋̈́͝c̴̡̝̟̓h̵̝̱̝̮̾a̴͈̬̓̕n̷̜̳̥̱̅̿̚͘g̵̼̬̺͒̽̔̈́ͅe̵̲̝̤̞̓̅ ̶̣̪̪͂̔͘ͅf̸̧̥͋͊́̾o̵̟̼̎́̀͠r̷̠͕͖͒̎̒͂͒ ̴̦͇̜͌͌́h̵̩̠̄â̶̢̪͈͍̼̏̂v̷̫̜̺̆̕ỉ̴̩̦͖̩̅̌͜ṋ̵͋̆̚g̸̝̗͕̘̑͠ ̷̗̫̯̏̆l̷̤̣͙̯̐̈̋̍e̵̩̩̠͌̓͒s̸̘͕̫͊̓̏̏s̵̜̟̖̏͊̂͜͝ ̸̤̤̪̓ő̸͕̯̦̲̪̄͋̇̅f̴̪͇̦̗̂ ̴̼̒̓́̽̕ȧ̸̧̉͋͝ ̴̧̯͖̩̑p̵̖̭̪͎̘͘h̶̹̝̘͗͌̈́̄͑y̷̪̳̋̆͜ș̷̢̛̣̺̈̿̏̇͜į̷͔̄̀̉ĉ̶̜̖͗̋̌ͅa̸̧̛̱̻̻̤͋̐l̶̖̼͐̐ ̶̦̇́f̴̘̺̳̀̀ó̵͓̠͆́̚r̸̛̥̞͈͙͑͒͑̓m̶͎̺͇̲̓̈̈́̇̉.̷̖͍͐̆ Ghast said. Ẅ̵͔̜̥́̒̋̀͠ȩ̷͔̞̈́̽'̶̛̖̣̀͠r̴̟̰̙͕͊̔̓̐̆e̶̹̤͓̗̒ ̷̥͎̘̻͗́̂́̕ͅǵ̴̨̭̯̌̇͝ô̴̤̇͒̒i̶͙̘͖͂ň̸̙̻̈̿g̷̺̩̠̟̺̈́̇̔͝ ̷̲͕͉̘͌̇ẗ̴̲͍́ǒ̸̭̗̩̲̙̃̋͝ ̵̢̛̠͇̖͆̆̈̿b̴̢͙̞̻͌̍̐͗é̴̢̳̬ ̸̧̮̰̯̠̏̆̚ḿ̵͕̤̲͛͜ô̵͖͉̩̋́̀b̸̨̢̹̥̭͋i̶̯̝̞͍̅̀̓̀ļ̸̓̀̔i̸̱̼͗z̴͖̠̹̰̈́́̊̓ȋ̴̛͓̘̘͉̹n̷͖̬̍͘g̵̩͈͕͇̫̃ ̶̯̱͂ŝ̵̻̖ö̸̫̱̬̣͇́͆́̿̋ò̵̥̭͂̚n̸̨̰̦̄͌͗̎.̵̩̞͇̿͐

James made the jetpack he was using vanish has he hang-glided down to the surface of the CORE. The amulet he had was glowing, so he knew he was in the right area. He looked around, noticing nothing out of the ordinary. But as he approached a wall, the amulet grew brightly. James touched the wall, and a gray door appeared. "Bingo." James said, opening the door and heading inside.

"Help you?!" Flowey laughed. "Frisk, let me put this in terms of Space-Time. There are 4 Ways this can go. 2 Involve me dead, and the other 2 involve me disappearing. I do not help you. There's a reality Crack, and I'm not helping you patch it."

Back in the lab, Alphys was working on her machines, muttering things to herself. "It all rests on me! I need to find his soul fragments, and when I do, Gaster can come back and help Sans defeat Ghast. Then, I can ask out Undyne when it's all over." Suddenly, there was a blip on Alphys' radar. She picked up the phone, calling Sans. "Sans, there's a door near the exit to Snowdin. There appears to be part of Gaster's soul inside."