• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Wanna join? Click here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long was it since he was here now? Days? Weeks? Months?

Time was lost here in the forest, no electronics, no internet, just sole darkness and hostility.
Jack was peering out of the round, misty window in his room, located in the attic of the large shack he woke up in. All he had to work with was a rusted metal bed frame with a used mattress and a blanket barely the size of him.

Jack remembered; this was no time to ponder pointless questions. If he's gonna want to survive, he'll have to gather resources. He needed a team. His pokemon team was good, but it wasn't enough. He was gonna need someone else to defend him from the hostile creatures outside while he was gathering berries and water. Another trainer, preferably.

Sighing, Jack stopped leaning against the windowsill and walked around the room, the floorboards creaking underneath his feet. He flung open the hatch leading to his attic and lowered the wooden ladder standing in a corner next to aforementioned hatch. He attached it in the holster on the hatch and climbed down into the upper hallway below, peering at the doors throughout said hallway. He wondered if more people had been kidnapped and found their way here, as he began walking down the hallway toward the stairway leading to the entrance room of the building.

Surely, he couldn't be the only survivor in here, right?

She didn't know how long she had been here. Be separated from her brother this long made her seem very anxious. She didn't know where he was and in this dark forest it seemed impossible to find him on her own. She shook her head calming down as she needed to be strong for him and not feel anxious all the time. Her only light source was Blue, her partner, a shiny Umbreon as only her blue rings give her that light source when she walks through the forest.

She needed to find other trainers as she knew if a fact that she couldn't be the only one here in this area. She couldn't just stand around in this abandoned apartment she called home and wait for others to appear. She had to go an look around. She shifted her eyes down to Blue standing beside her as her gold eyes looked up to her, rings lighting the room. "Come on Blue, we must search the forest again and see if we can find other trainers around that came in this part of the area"she said to her. "Umbre!"she nodded before they both walked out as Blue's rings lit the way.

He didn't like it at all that he was separated from his sister for this long. He kept searching this dark forest to see if he could find any light source of Blue since she is the only one that glows that bright. He sighed looking down to Sparkx seeing the worried look on her Jolteon face. "Don't worry Sparkx, JC is alright I'm sure of it, as long as she has Blue she will be safe" he told his partner. "Jolteon..."Sparkx nodded looking to Shadow still with a worried looked.-

OOC: This is my first forum RP please be patient, i hope you all enjoy my writing and i look forward to our continued cooperation in story telling!
BIC:
Izan stumbled through the tenebrous trees that made up the forgotten forest, lost to the haze closing in around, guided only by the dimming light of his illuminant. He started smacking the end of his torch "No, no. No! Not now, why do I always forget to change the batteries for this damn thing!" He chided, cursing his own negligence. A blue Tyrunt wrapped it's small arms around Ivan's legs, nuzzling it's snout up against him for comfort.
Ivan ran his hand through it's moist white mane. "I know King, I don't like this fog either It feels like we're being followed" my imagination is getting the best of me he thought. Clinging the flashlight tightly They pressed onward.
*BA-bump* *BA-bump* *BA-bump*
"Keep up King, we've got to find someplace to camp before this light goes dead..." His focus shifted. Through the thick mystery mist Ivan swore he spotted the silhouette of a large worn down shack. "...Do you see that buddy? Maybe our luck is changing!" King let out an anxious soft grunt in agreement, clearly unsettled by their current situation.
Just when they thought things were looking up the little light he had left died out and the darkness pounced upon them.
*BABUMP**BABUMP**BABUMP*
"RUN KING RUN! Get to the door!" he bellowed. Izan started to sprint matching his pace to the racing beat of his heart
Together they fled with fervor as fast as they could in the direction of safety and shelter in the shack.
He swung the door wide open as they tumbled through and commanded "King use stealth rock outside the entrance!"
"TY-RUUNT" it thundered in response spreading sharp stones by the door way slamming the door shut behind them.
*huff* *huff* they rested their backs upon the door, King in Izan's lap and caught their breath.
"I think we're safe, for now."

Last edited:
Blue's ear shifted slightly hearing the loud noise as she became defensive. "You heard that Blue didn't you?"she asked her. "Umbre!("I did, should we investigate it?") She said JC understanding her. "I think we should Blue, it could be may be a trainer running for cover from something in this irritating forest"she said. "Umbre!(Then let's proceed but with caution)" Blue said. She nodded to her partner before walking forward. Once they both moved forward they both saw large rocks blocking a door entrance from a stealth rock. "Looks like the person ran into this shack here" she said looking to Blue. "Umbre!(Appears so, should I use Psychic)" Blue asked. "Hm, not yet let me investigate here" she said looking around cautiously as Blue's blue rings gave a bright light in the area they were in.-

DevVoid

As Jack came to the grand stairway, he peered to the entrance door, looking at the newcomer. He knew it! He wasn't alone in this forest after all! He threw out a pokeball, letting out his lampent as he headed downstairs, the lampent floating close behind, providing some extra lights to the shack, which had already been somewhat well-lit from the chandeliers and candles. The stairs creaked under his steps as he came rushing down the stairs, jumping onto the floor below.

" Hey there, I'm Jack, a fellow survivor like you are. I didn't even know there were any others out here since the last group I was with had been lost in the forest, never to be seen again. What might your name be? " He stated, holding up a peace sign with his left hand. The Lampent asides him and flown around the pair, examining them for any wounds. As it stopped examining them, it used Pain Split on the trainer, healing it up by sharing the pain with itself, and flew back to Jack, hovering just above his left shoulder.

Blue's ear shifted hearing a voice inside the building. She looked up to her partner gently tugging her cape. "Yes Blue I heard it too, its coming from inside the shack behind these rocks" she said to her. "Umbre!("Should I use Psychic?") Blue asked. "Not yet but on my command after we make sure" she told her.

Shadow kept looking around with Sparkx as he had Hetilla out his shiny female Arcanine for some light source to his torch he held. The forest was too dark but he was on high alert investigating the area.-

Endless amounts of howling echoed throughout the deep, dense foliage. Bursting through some large shrubbery was a majestic Pyroar. Her mane danced gracefully through the wind as she galloped from bush to bush with a well dressed man hanging onto her neck for dear life. Not far behind were a trio of ravenous Lycanroc, each one a different form from the other. The chase scene continued until Pyroar came to a screeching halt when she reached a river with a large width. The river was too deep and the current was too strong to cross. They were cornered with only one option. Fight.

"Stand down Pyroar, I'll take it from here." Pyroar had an expression of concern but obliged to her trainer's order. "Gallade, I need your help!" The man reached for his belt, grabbed a pokeball and tossed it into the air. A red beam popped out onto the ground, morphing into a Gallade. "You're the only one I have who can take on these things. I believe in you." Gallade nodded and took on a fighting stance. The ravenous Lycanroc slowly surrounded the Gallade, both sides anticipating the other to make a move.

Blue's ears pointed up to the sound of howling appearing to be Lycanroc. She shifted her eyes to her partner. "I hear them Blue and its not a good sign" she said pulling out another Pokeball throwing it as her Dusk Lycanroc Wolfa appeared as she eyed her trainer with her emerald green eyes. "Wolfa investigate that howling you know what to do after that"she commanded her. "Lycanroc!("Affirmative JC") she said before leaping off.

Wolf's used her nose to catch their scents before using the forest to blend herself and once she saw the Lycanroc group surrounding an unfamiliar trainer with a Galade and Pyroar she growled leaping off actually taking the midnight one down with Crunch before facing them growling as she looked back to the trainer with her emerald green eyes before back at the Lycanroc growling at them to stand down.-

Izan looked up from the ground, taking in his surroundings. The familiar glow of a pokeball's release filled the stairway.
King's ears perked at the groaning of worn wood, he let out a soft growl slightly startled by Jack's entrance.
"I guess this shack wasn't as empty as we thought." Ivan mumbled getting back on his feet, watching carefully as the Lampent hovered. Never to be seen again? the words echoed through his thoughts. This seems serious. It seems these two don't intend any harm but what are they doing here? How long have they been here? How many others were here before? He took a deep breath scratching his forehead. Calm down Lets see what we can learn. His attention turning to an eager new face. "Jack huh? The name's Ivan. I only wandered into these woods by mistake. That thick fog made it hard to navigate the dark. What do you mean survivor?"

DevVoid

" Well, to be honest, I've been here for a long time. I can't say how long, but I can only say that it's been long. We used to have a group of about four or five here, but each of them slowly disappeared when we took trips through the forest to hunt for berries, meat, and the like. They might've gotten lost and died, fell victim to the pokemon here, or escaped. Either way, I haven't seen them since. " Jack responded, revealing his story.

" I thought they were the only ones in this forest the whole time. I didn't expect anyone else to be here after all this time. After the group had disappeared, I was the only one left, staying back to watch the shack incase of any others coming in... " Jack continued, drifting off at the end, peering to his side as the Lampent looked down in sadness, feeling with their trainer.

" But noone ever came back. I waited, and waited.. the front door never opened again. Eventually I moved into the attic to keep a better lookout for any attackers coming to raid the shack. I've been living solely of berries, the few fish pokemon that swim through the river, and the water from said river. It's been a rough time doing so, but what else can I do, right? " Jack finished his story, patting Lampent on the head and letting out a deep sigh.

" But, it wasn't all that bad. Atleast I still have my pokemon, like lampent. Speaking of which, you can use some oran berries over by the kitchen to fix up your pokemon, if you want. There's plenty rooms upstairs, though they are pretty mossy and withered. " Jack added, pointing to his left, to a kitchen with cracked checkered tiles of dusted marble and granite.

" The rooms are upstairs, where I came from. My room's in the right part of the hallway, up the ladder. Feel free to stay here as long as you'd like. " Jack offered, lifting the Lampent to hold it in his arms and pet it across the head. He had a weak smile on his face, but the same dead eyes one would have after having lost someone close to them.

She was hearing voices in the shack as she looked down to Blue. "Blue use Psychic"she commanded. "Umbre!("Right away JC") Blue answered before her eyes changed completely white before lifting the huge rocks up from the entrance moving them aside. Her eyes turned to normal before looking to JC. "Umbre!("Want me to enter first to investigate") She asked her partner. "Yes, I'll wait here until its clear" she said to Blue seeing her nod before she entered inside first as her rings gave a bright light to light the room inside. Once she got inside Blue saw two boys, one with a Tyrunt appearing shiny while the other with a Lampent lighting the room in the kitchen. She stood there for the moment watching them as she was mostly investigating the shack before she reported to her partner to tell her it was clear.

Shadow on the other hand was still looking around for his sister but sighed as he seemed tired. "Come on girls, lets head back, we can look again later" he told his Arcanine and Jolteon. "Arcanine..." "Jolt..." "I know you girls are worried but they is nothing we can do if this forest is this dark....I don't even know if it is day or night out.....man I miss the stars.....and my sister...."he said sighing again before they started to head back to his shack he found to rest in.-

The Midnight Lycanroc yelped in pained before breaking off from the intruder. All of the other Lycanroc had turned their attention towards the newcomer, growling in anger. Landon wasted no time taking advantage of the distraction. "Gallade, quickly, use Drain Punch." Gallade nodded and with no further hesitation, launched his glowing fist into the Dusk Roc which was closest., knocking it back, causing it tumble into a tree. The Day Roc barked aggressively before pouncing at Gallade. In a swift motion, the Gallade parried the Lycanroc and returned to his defensive stance. The Night Roc made its way to its feet, seething anger and spite. An endless stream crawled down from the corner of its mouth. All of the Lycanroc had made their way to their feet, once again surrounding their potential prey. This time, however, with a newly added Pokemon.

Wolfa growled as her emerald green eyes turned red before she leaped up slamming her paws together on the ground activating Stone edge hitting three at once before separating her paws to the side to hit the others with a direct hit all being knocked down. Wolfa looked to the Galade barking at him. "Lycan!("I'm going to call for more help I'll howl for more back up!") She said before standing protectively in front of him before she howled.

She heard Wolfa howl before she huffed taking out another team member it being Meadow her Spring form Sawsbuck. "Meadow help Wolfa quickly!" She said to her. "Saws!" She said nodding leaping off in the dark forest. Wolfa's ears picked up Meadow's hoofprints dodging the mid Lycan's attack quickly. "Lycan!("More help is on the way") she said. Meadow quickly leaped from place to place before leaping up revealing her Spring form Sawsbuck self. As she landed, she saw a mid Lycan at Wolfa before she used Horn leach using her antlers to throw him up before she leaped up herself using Jump kick knocking him hard to the ground colliding with the others. "Sawsbuck! ("In packs they are very irritating!") Meadow said standing next to Wolfa than at the Galade nodding her head.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica was definitely lost, she needed to find someone, her partner and best friend Ginger was at her heels, she walked for a while through the woods before she heard a growl, turning she saw a pack of Pangoro and Pancham, they circled her intimidatingly, she without thinking sent out Shade and Lyca they stood protectively but within 2 minutes they were both fainted, there were too many, she returned them and curled up next to a tree, she became almost entirely hidden inside her jumper, Ginger had curled up inside her jumper and was breathing heavily. Ludovica was trembling she was terrified, one of the Pangoro swung at her she ducked her head inside her jumper and screamed, why wouldnt they just leave her alone, she closed her eyes and hoped someone would save her.

Last edited:
Shadow heard a scream before making his way through the forest quickly. He saw a Pangoro swinging at a girl as he pulled out Hetilla's and Talon's Pokeballs. He leaped out as Sparkx followed standing in front of the girl in a jumper. "Hetilla Fire Blast! Talon Brave Bird! Sparkx Thunder!" He said as a shiny Arcanine and Braviary appeared out. "Arcanine!" "Braviary!" "Jolteon!" A fire blast was unleashed and then a Brave bird and then a Thunder. It was a direct hit as Talon's Brave bird attack knocked out two of them but with a recoil after the movement being hurt but was way too tough to feel it. Sparkx Thunder attack shocked another one with a painful hit becoming Paralyzed.

He huffed seeing only four left before looking back at the girl. "Don't be afraid, I won't let then harm you" he reassured.-

Landon watched with confusion as more Pokemon entered the fray. "I've never seen them before. And they seem to be.... Helping." The Lycanroc made their way to their feet, seething with unadulterated rage. The Night Roc pointed aggressively at Gallade and the Day Roc responds by using Accelrock to attack. Gallade swiftly moved out of the way but the Lycanroc didn't stop going. Instead, it slammed itself into the Sawsbuck.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica peaked out of her jumper when she heard the male voice, she looked at the guy he seemed only a bit older than her, she watched as the last of the Pangoro left and stood up slowly, despite being 20 she was still only 5' 2" she stood by the guy and said "thanks for coming, I wasn't sure if anyone was nearby, I'm Ludovica by the way, oh and this is Ginger" she said as Ginger hopped from under her jumper onto the floor at her feet, "so do you know any safe places we could go to".

He turned to the girl before giving a gentle smile. "Its no worries, you were in danger so it was the right thing to help you and I'm Shadow. This is Sparkx my partner, Hetilla my Arcanine and Talon my Braviary." He answered. "As for a place that's safe, I have one just in mind but we must hurry, something like that can come again, just follow me" he said walking forward as Talon and the girls followed after her as he was using a torch that Hetilla lit up for him. Just in case Hetilla stood behind Ludovica ad Ginger just for their safety. "If you feel tired just rest on Hetilla's back, she doesn't mind"he added as the shiny Arcanine smiled nodding. "Canine!" She said.

Meadow used her antlers to stop the Lycanroc from colliding into her as she used Horn leech to drain his energy before throwing him up and used Jump kick again slamming him to the ground. "Sawsbuck!" She said a bit irritated.-

Last edited:
Alexej walked to find the exit of this cursed forest accompanied by his powerful garchomp and his shedinja who defended him, he continued his way until after so much time he found a man and a woman he says to himself "I am not alone in this place?" Then he shouted "Hello, well, people who have spoken, what are you doing here, I thought I was alone in this cursed place!"

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon)

Shadow heard a voice just behind him as Hetilla turned around being on guard. "Easy Hetilla, we don't want to start trouble if we don't have to" he told his shiny Arcanine. "Arca..." She looked to Shadow before calling down looking to the unfamiliar man. "My apologizes for her being on guard, we can't trust this forest but who might you he sir? I'm Shadow and this is Hetilla the shiny Arcanine, Talon the Braviary, and Sparkx the Jolteon and she is also my partner and this is Ludovica and her Gardevoir" Shadow answered looking to the man under his mask.

Blue had came back out towards JC leaping out before making her way to her. "Nothing Blue?" "Umbre.....("Sorry JC") Blue answered her. She sighed before looking around. "We must keep going....until we find Shadow....." She said not going to rest until she finds him. "Umbreon....("We'll find him JC, I know we will") Blue said. "Thanks Blue, now lets get moving" she said to her before she and Blue continued to walk through the dark forest, Blue's rings lighting the way.

Wolfa and Sawsbuck finished off the remaining of the Lycanroc seeing them fled yelping. They both turned to the Galade nodding there heads. "Sawsbuck!("Are you two alright?")Lycanroc!("You had a hard time in this forest, luckily I sensed the danger from when I was out of my Pokeball to help you which my trainer summoned me to do") The girls said as if telling them if they were both alright.-

Alexej rushed to shadow always accompanied by his garchomp and his shedinja and says "it makes so much hope to see people, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Alexej, the garchomp and the shedinja are my pokemon do not worry you How long did these Lycanroc attack you? "During the words of alexej, The shiny garchomp looks aggressively at the arcanine while the shedinja does not move and does not seem to show the less emotion.

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon)

Shadow looked to the Garchomp. "Easy there Garchomp, Hetilla will not attack unless on my command"he told him before looking at the male named Alexej. "Well this girl was actually attacked by Pangoro so I swooped in to help her and now we are just heading to my cabin I found to hide in"he said as Sparkx looked up at Shadow flicking her ear. Hetilla just ignored the Garchomp as she didn't really like getting into problems she doesn't want to get in so just looked to Alexei. "Also yes, it is does but there is still one more person I am willing to find or hope that she is ok"Shadow said sighing. "For now, all I can do is believe that she will find me and Sparkx. But anyway, you seem to be alone for a while, do you want to tag along with us for your safety" he asked as he kept his ears alert. "My cabin is already lit with Laturns I built so you would be able to see the inside of it" he added.

JC continued to walk on her own with Blue lighting her path until she found an abandoned cabin. "Good....we could rest here for the night....if it is night..."she told herself looking down to Blue. Blue nodded before following her inside. She looked around for anything suspious until it was clear. She sighed cleaning the place up for a bit before sitting down removing her mask placing it on the table before pulling her hood down revealing herself. Blue sat between her legs looking up at her worried. "Don't worry Blue......we'll find Shadow...I believe in him....that he will find me..."she whispered lowering her head before she cried silently. Blue saw her tears as her ears went down a bit. "Umbre....("Don't cry JC......I'm here.....Shadow will find us...I know he will.....") Blue said as only her blue rings lit the cabin brightly a bit.

(Just so you know JC and Shadow are in opposite parts of the forest)

Rachel felt her way through the dark forest. Sure she could call on Silver to help, but she would draw too much attention to her, it was best to have little lighting than to have more light and attacks. At least that's what Rachel thought. She felt so alone with only her partner, Aqua, to keep her company. She was breathing heavily, not from an attack from earlier, but to calm herself. She found what she thought would be a good place to set up camp. There was a lake nearby, there were no trees or bushes for about two feet on each side, however, the forest was much thicker around her. She let Silver, Mary, and Soul out to enjoy being outside with her or to make herself feel better. She picked up Soul and kept her close to her, not letting go while she tried to sleep. Unknowest to them, a pokemon watched, hungrily.

Eve had Sparky out with her, being a flashlight. She knew the pokemon could see her anyways, she should see them too. Trees blocked her vision but she thought she heard something about resting and a cabin. "Either I have gone mad, some psychic pokemon are leading me into a trap, or there are real humans here too." She thought. She recalled Sparky, for now. Eve decided to keep her distance. It was the best way to know what she was dealing with. SHe heard the creaking of a door, someone entered a building close by. She peered from behind the tree she was hiding behind. There was a cabin. She felt so stupid. She tiptoed towards the rotting wooden lodge and peered into one of the windows. Sure looked old, and depressed. Like no one lived there or cared for the building for a long time. Eve decided it was about time to make her presence known. She let out Sparky again, which he gave her a dirty look and she gave a quick apologetic smile, then entered the old creaky house.

Alexej look shadow and said "so let's go to your cabin, I'm sorry if my garchomp looks aggressive, he does not like the pokemon of the other trainer but do not worry he's not mean, I hope that he will be calmer later "after these words the garchomp grunted to a darker corner of the forest" grgrrrrr "after this growl alexej said" I think we should get out of there before we pokemon us attack, your hut is on which side? ".

Last edited:
Shadow nodded before continuing on again. "Hetilla is really good at ignoring Pokemon like that since she doesn't really like fighting just because of aggression so no need to worry about any problems" he said before making his way to the cabin. He saw it lit brightly before making his way inside. "Make yourself at home if you like, I'll make something for us to eat in a bit" he said as Sparkx sat on the couch with Hetilla resting on the floor eyes closed with Talon resting next to her. He came out after wards placing mask on the table before pulling down her hooded cape. He made something to eat for them and the Pokemon releasing his full team. He wasn't really hungry so stepped out of the cabin door leaning on the rail worried about his sister.

She calmed down after crying as she walked out the cabin as it was lit by Laturns she put up. She leaned on the rail thinking about his brother as Blue followed leaping up on the rail as she sat looking to her worried trainer.-

Alexej sat on a chair while his garchomp was lying next to him and his shedinja went in a corner and did not move, Alexe said "thank you for having me, you knew something about this forest? I have the impression that it is infinite it was hours that I was walking, this forest is haunted or it's me that I lost so much that I can not get out, it reminds me of a forest in my area, in this forest there was a mansion that was known to be haunted "after finishing his dialogue Alexej asked shadow" how did you get here in this forest? ".

Last edited:
His eyes were closed for the moment before walking himself in. "My sister and I were somehow grabbed by this monsterious being...but after that innocent we got separated...I don't know where she is right now and I know she is alone right now with only Blue, her Shiny Umbreon lighting the way for her with her rings. I have been looking for her ever since...I know she seems "lost" without me beside her and because of it being so dark here, its must more difficult to find her."he paused before opening his eyes looking outside. "I swore to myself I would protect her and that I seemed to fail...I failed her...I had her in my grasp but my hands slipped..."he said looking at him. "I need a sky escort for a dark sky like this to investigate more of the area Hm.."he looked at his team before fixing his eyes on Ghost, his shiny Decidueye. "Ghost would you come here for the moment" he asked her. Ghost flew over to Shadow. "Deci?"she said. "Ghost I need you to be my night escort to find my sister can you do that for me girl"he asked her. Ghost nodded giving a smile. "Be careful Ghost" he told her before seeing her fly off until she was no longer seen. "I have to rely on Ghost's flying abilities for now to find her"he said looking to him again. "Since we asked me, how did you get into this forest?"he asked him.-

Alexej was looking at his garchomp and said "me how did I get here?" I was a great trainer, well known in my area, I was being acclaimed ... but no one knew what had happened 15 years ago. I had a team that I loved, I had a torterra that was my first pokemon, other pokemon and a shiny gible, I went to see my family, there were my parents, my sister and my little brother new born when suddenly an attack took place in my city, there was a lot of death of which all my family, all my team except my gible, the garchomp next to me "alexej looked shadow and said" good I finally go tell you why I'm here because I'm wandering a bit, I was going to the graves of my family, when I suddenly arrived a man dressed in a hood tells me fight me then I said why you want to fight me now He pulled a Dusclops out of his hand I made a bad impression of him and I asked my boy to beat him but the fight I did not go through expected ... "Alexej did not speak for a second or so, then he went back to" the dusclops opened his hollow and I saw the moment that traumatized the death of my family, then nothing I saw nothing when I could open the eyes I was in this forest hut I have my team with me ".

He tensed. "That's scary....must have been hard for you...I'm not going to ask about that Torterra..." He said eyes glancing away not going to say anything else so he won't anger him. "I have to find my sister, I can't rest easy without her here beside me....I mean what if she gets hurt really badly when I am not there"he said sighing as Hetilla lit the fireplace more with her flamethrower. "When your a brother, all you can do is be overprotective of your young sister"he said running his hand through his hair being irritated but Eclipse, his midnight Lycanroc placed a paw on his shoulder to calm him down as his red eyes seemed to glow a bit.

She remained outside but for some reason she heard a bird flying. She had looked up as Blue did as well. She remained cautious and defensive but the bird seemed to land on the ground before Blue's rings gave light to the bird. She saw a Decidueye but shiny, she knew that Decidueye it was Ghost. "Ghost is that really you!" She said releived to see her. "Deci!("JC! Omg its really you! We were so worried!") Ghost said hugging her. "Did Shadow send you to night patrol for me?" ("Yes he did, he was worried about your safety") Ghost said. "I see well tell him I'm alright and on the opposite side of the forest". ("Alright, be careful JC") Ghost said. "You as well Ghost" she said before seeing her fly off again. "We have luck Blue, I'll be reunited with my brother again" she smiled. "Umbre!("Yes finally!") Blue said smiling before following JC back into the cabin.-

Alexej took his necklace and showed the necklace to shadow then said "you see this necklace it is equipped with a horn, this horn is one of the horn of the dead body of my torterra that I found after the attack, even if he died in a certain way he is always with me, I'm sure we'll find your sister and even if we do not find her, she'll always be with you ".After alexej finished her sentence the shedinja was approached shadow. Alexej said "I think that he tried to comfort you, it is the first time that I see. he moves very little normally" .

He looked to him then at the Shedninja before giving a smile. He gently placed his hand on the Shedninja. "Thanks for the comfort Shedninja"he said before looking to Alexej. "I know my sister, she is just too stubborn to die that easily yet alone leave me hanging"he said before a flap of wings was heard as Ghost had flew back inside the cabin. "Ghost? You returned, did you find her?" He asked. "Deci!" Ghost nodded saying yes that she did before she gave him the note that was attached to her.

Shadow took it before he read it.

Shadow my brother,
I am on the opposite side of this forest. Thanks for sending Ghost to find me.
Your sister JC.

He sighed in relief closing the letter before looking to Ghost. "Well done Ghost, now we can meet JC"he said to her before looking to Alexej. "I'm going to meet and find my sister at the opposite of the forest, its best if we don't separate because we don't actually know what could attack us out of nowhere" he said returning Hetilla and Talon bur left Ghost out to lead him there.

She continued to walk back to her cabin but before she could enter a group of wild Zangoose came out of nowhere surrounding her and Blue. She acted quickly letting out Gem her Flygon and Blade her Absol as Meadow and Wolfa were not with her at the moment. "Blue, Gem, and Blade watch there movements closely" she advised as they nodded battle ready.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica was perched on a chair on the hut, she had pulled a book from her backpack, it was about type advantages and battle plans, she didn't really care what the book was about, she just loved to read. She had sent out her other Pokémon, Shade and Lyca were slightly slumped against a wall, still recovering from the earlier mishap, Pebble and Ginger were playing with each other under the chair. Ludovica peered over the top of her book at Shadow and Alexej, Shadow was nice looking but she preferred girls. She hummed to herself quietly as she read, maybe his sister was cute she thought to herself.

Alexej put her shedinja back in her pokeball and said "we should go as fast as we can before she's in danger, I'll get on my garchomp to go faster and you'll use one of your pokemon if you can ride".Alexej came out of the cabin and climbed onto his garchomp ready to go.

Shadow nodded before pulling out Talons Pokeball as the Braviary appeared out. He hopped on Talon as Sparkx followed sitting in front of him. He looked to Ghost. "Alright Ghost lead the way" he told her as he placed his hooded cape on and mask before Ghost had flew off. He patted Talons neck as he nodded before looking looking to Garchomp. "Brave!"he said to him before flying off the ground following Ghost. "Lets go!"he said flying through the dark forest but had his glow light around Talon's neck to see better.

"Gem Dragon pulse!" "Blade Night Slash!" "Blue Hyper beam!" She said. "Flygon!" "Umbre!" "Absol!" The girls said before unleashing their moves together into one colliding with the Zangoose taking them down pretty hard fainting however more seemed to appear as this irritated her. "Tsk! They just keep coming! I need Meadow and Wolfa..." She said looking at the girls being aware of her surroundings.-

Alexej riding his Garchomp followed Ghost to the track avoiding all the trees on the way but Alexej noticed that pokemon was following them and said "Mightyena are chasing us! Garchomp uses Stone Edge on the Mightyena and continues to follow Ghost!" had slowed down Mightyena for a few minutes.

He looked to Ghost who had stopped in mid air. "Ghost Spirit Shackle!" He said. "Deci!" She used her wing and then an arrow before shooting multiple arrows at the Migjtyena making them stop running. He had leaped up off Talon as Ghost caught him with her talons. "Talon Brave bird!" He screeched before being surrounded in a strong aura and collided into the Mightyena fainting. Shadow got back on Talon before Ghost led the way again. "Lets go Alexej" he said following Ghost again.-

Alexej on his Garchomp always followed Ghost, the trainer always had the impression that the black who populated the forest raprochait more and more nothingness, he hoped to be soon arrived at their destination, when his garchomp, the pokemon was happy about the danger and finally hoped to find some opponent at his height on the way, "do you see her?" said Alexej to Shadow.

He looked to Alexej before down below. "No not yet" he said before Ghost caught Shadow's attention. "Deci!" She said pointing at a lit cabin and below JC and Zangoose surrounding her before she soared down. "Ghost found her, see the girl in the white wolf mask and hooded black cape, that's my sister" he said as Talon soared down. "JC! Ghost Frenzy Plant!" Ghost nodded before huge tree branches appeared out of the ground slamming into the surrounding Zangoose.

She looked up at the sound of her name seeing her brother Shadow and the Frenzy Plant that Ghost had unleashed at the Zangoose. "Shadow!" She said feeling relief inside her stomach finally seeing her brother with him.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica looked up from her book, Shadow and the other person were gone, wait they were gone!? She curled up slightly in the chair hearing the noises of pokemon outside, why had they left her. She looked for her book, she had dropped it, she reached down and heard a growl, looking up she saw a pack of Arcanine, Lyca and Shade went straight at them taking out a few, making a right mess, Ludovica saw a cupboard and hid inside. Only she and Pebble fit though, but before she could return Ginger, she closed the door and stood defensively in front of it, Lyca was thrown into a table crushing it, Shade was severely burned and knocked across the room, fainting near the door, now only Ginger was left but she was no match for the 2 remaining Arcanine and was thrown at the cupboard, fainting, laying against the door. Ludovica sat in complete silence from her hiding place in the cupboard as the Arcanine searched for her.

Alexej stopped in front of JC descended from his Garchomp and said to JC "Hello, let me introduce myself I am named Alexej and behind me it is my faithful shiny Garchomp, I came with your brother to find you", the Garchomp looked at JC without looking away, he had thought that by looking for Shadow's sister they had left someone alone at the cabin.