• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
DoggyEars, Draggoden, Dwayna, and Pheo also have one. =D

Dragodden got one, too? Awesome ^_^
(I wonder if she even knows yet... XD)

An Articuno egg would've been nice... But Deoxys would be cool, too. Can't say I have much love for Azelf :p

There appear to be 4 different kinds of deoxys eggs. One for each Forme. Yep, this is confirmed.

Ruko, Katie, and Rach got a Deoxys egg =V

The Deoxys eggs, in order of being found:

image.png
- "A black egg with a bizarre pattern that also consists of a red-orange band. The blueish-purple spot on the front shines like a gem. It feels like it is radiating an incredible power." - Attack Forme - Found by Ruko, naturally XD

image.png
- "A red-orange egg with teal markings on it. The blueish-purple spot on the front shines like a gem. It is incredibly tough." - Defense Forme - Found by Middy

image.png
- "A red-orange egg with a bizarre black patch on the bottom. The blueish-purple spot on the front shines like a gem." - Normal Forme - Found by me when the sprite was a lab egg sprite

image.png
- "A black egg with a bizarre pattern. The blueish-purple spot on the front shines like a gem. It moves around sometimes like it's in a hurry to go somewhere." - Speed Forme - Found by me

Pheo, I have the uncracked egg sprites of the deoxys formes above if you want them.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Me and Rach got Deoxys eggs as well ^^;;

Considering this is the exact legendary I wanted this giveaway... This is rather awesome XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... I'm going to start actively clicking people again because Dragodden encouraged me to. EVIL PERSON D:<

My little sister is done school now anyways (and I'm done work), so I have more free time. ^^
Once I head to the cottage however, it'll be rather impossible for me to keep up with GPX again. Dial-up connection n' all... XD

Sorry everybody for not clicking back recently. I have been busy and didn't have the time to click, my sloe internet doesn't help either. Especially sorry if I only clicked one of your eggs, I didn't mean to.

I saw the little man in Pheo's profile while I was clicking his eggs >> Just as I clicked to return to his eggs, I noticed him but it was too late.

...This was followed by a "...FFFFFFFFFF.. DAMNIT!" Mainly because I have never gotten Missingno. or a Chest.

....Wymsy is laughing in my face for not giving me a legendary or event...

She.Will.Burn.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I feel your pain, Middy. I've only ever seen the Little Man once, and I missed it. Never seen a Chest either.

So...the little man has appeared to me three times now. XD Last time, I missed it and I regret it because I would've released it into the shelter as I already have one.

And congrats to anyone who got legendaries ^^

Mmkay. So I go into the shelter to see if anything rare is in there.

I'm greeted by, 20 or so hatched pokemon on one screen. I look at the stats page.

417 pokemon as of midnight EST are running wild in the shelter.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
La next event ~

Event dates and what's being handed out

July 15th: Bulbasaur Clone
July 16th: Charmander Clone
July 17th: Squirtle Clone
July 18th: Mewtwo
July 19th: It is a mystery
July 20th: It is a mystery

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
La next event ~

Event dates and what's being handed out

July 15th: Bulbasaur Clone
July 16th: Charmander Clone
July 17th: Squirtle Clone
July 18th: Mewtwo
July 19th: It is a mystery
July 20th: It is a mystery

O-O

I WANT A CLONE! ;___;

Seriously, I'd love to have one of those Charmander clones, but I really don't see it happening... XD