• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Stel noooooo.

Gawd I thought I was rid of that thing. I haven't seen one in two weeks 0_0

*waves frantically at Celadon.

Heyyy, nice to see you here =D

Also to stay on topic, I don't have much of a lucky streak for Pokemon, or if I do, its usually a species I don't particularly care for and the only reason I would adopt the thing is too breed it so that its children would be passed on to the rightful people who want it *coughRiolucoughKecleoncoughMunchlaxcoughKangaskhancough

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I'd ever abandon a pokemon or egg that I already had before, just because of that mean counter in my stats. I love all, even if they were mistakes.. ;__;

YES! I saw the little old man =D

WOO!
(warm my missing no egg nao. XP)

BTW, for anyone who cares, he can appear on any page, not just an info page. As I saw him on someone's user page.

(I wouldn't abandon an egg ever either Dragodden.)

Congrats Shado ^^ I warmed it for ya.
I'd never abondon an egg either. The word abandon makes it seem like a crime. :'(

Well, now I'm trying to re-create my Platinum team. So far all I have is Magikarp and Aron. :/ I need everybody on my TC in my sig.

C

Celadon

Tonberry said:
*waves frantically at Celadon.

Heyyy, nice to see you here =D

Thanks. Same to you, too. ^^

Dragodden]I don said:
here [/url] that there was a certain poll conducted to choose the next event, though searching through the forums, did not reveal any such thing). Though this has not been confirmed officially, I would still like to ask you all: which egg of these three would you like to have?

EDIT2: Lapras egg at last. ^^

All the legendary birds are rather meh, but if I had to pick, like Stel I'm going with Articuno. It has the one of coolest 'Dex entries ever.

*Still on the lookout for Beldum and Ditto

Edit: Typos--why you don't post things at one in the morning.

I third that motion, Articuno was, is, and will be the best legendary bird around. Quite possibly one of the best dex entries for any legendary also.

Yay for Snover egg which was rediculously easy for me to find when I didn't think it would be. :3

I would go with Articuno definitly. It is one of my favorite Pokemon, the first legendary I ever caught, and it is so beautiful. I wish it was real. :3 But since I got Ho-oh, I'm fine with whatever, or nothing. xD

Articuno definitely. It runs circles around the other two by appearance alone. But as much as I like Arti, I'd weirdly enough prefer one of the Regi Trios.

C

Celadon

Hatched Gible. ^^
*Runs off to the shelter, and comes backs after a minute*
And now, I also have a Corsola egg! ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I don't have much of a lucky streak for Pokemon, or if I do, its usually a species I don't particularly care for and the only reason I would adopt the thing is too breed it so that its children would be passed on to the rightful people who want it *coughRiolucoughKecleoncoughMunchlaxcoughKangaskhancough

And we love you so much for it

So... just picked up my own Mantyke egg. Scary, I have to agree. Hopefully my Croagunk will hatch soon so I'm back to my five members.

Personally, I'd like any of them, although I do prefer Articuno as it doesn't look like a flaming turkey of death or...that >>

Also, am I the only one who likes how a Mantyke egg looks? I think it's pretty ;_;

Also, I demand slightly for you all to hug Quilfi-I mean, QWILFISH egg.

C

Celadon

Also, am I the only one who likes how a Mantyke egg looks? I think it's pretty ;_;

No, I like Mantyke eggs too. The smile looks cute. :3
I would like to have one soon.

Still looking for Porygon and Ditto.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Articuno all the way. Tis a pretty little birdie ^^

But yeah. I do generally like them all, so getting any of 'em would be cool (but, like Stel, I'm not greedy. I'd rather see other members without legendaries obtain them) :)

C

Celadon

Remember I got a Lapras and a Corsola egg? Well, now I have a Castform egg. Not Porygon or Ditto, but still a cute rare. ^^

Now breeding Roselia and Lotad.

I'd say I like all the legendary birds.. but I'm going with the flow because Articuno is my favourite! ^__^

By the by, I saw that poll, and I DID vote legendary birds. So.. Yay!

I'm gonna be an oddball and hope for Zapdos. I love Articuno, but there's just something that I love about Zapdos more...Like having the type advantage over the other two birdies and beings the only Electric-Flying pokemon in existance. (Which they so need to change)

And Stel, where did you GET that Mantyke egg?!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for not returning clicks yesterday. Was busy as eff with uni and called it a night early.

Also thank you all for helping my rape ray hatch. >>;

C

Celadon

Actually, Stel, even I like Mantyke eggs.

Anyway, I just hatched Cyndaquil and Horsea, depositted them in the PC, and took out Duskull and Spinda eggs from the Shelter.

Still searching for Porygon and Ditto.

WOBBUFFETS ARE MINE. ALLLL MINE. *Twitches* I guess as soon as I find something it can breed with, I'll start breeding Wynaut eggs.

Anyway, I also enjoy Mantyke eggs because they have a happy face ^^

Either way, help out with my Qwilfish egg, as I said.
Searching for:Happiny, Porygon, and Rotom.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moar like CREEPY face. It's the sort of smile they put on right before they rape you.

[size=6pt]Things I do for a Mantine...[/size]

Got myself a Sneasel in the meantime. Knowing my luck with genders lately it'll end up female. I really want a male though. I NEED a Weavile named Londo.

Manyulondo.jpg

Enough said.

(It can't be a female. Female Centauri are mostly bald. >>; )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
One more level to Gallade for me, and Suicune hatched yesterday ^^

Now I'm just grabbing random Pokemon I like or are from previous teams... I should try to actually HUNT for something again, but can't seem to find the patience for it, lol. Still on the lookout for a Lapras and Aerodactyl, though. Someday, yes... someday~

The thing is, I like or have trained too many Pokemon for my own good :O

I was all happy because my Poliwag was in the daycare leveling up, and I was waiting for him to get to level 25 so I could make him a Poliwhirl then use my King's Rock on him. Well, he's a Poliwhirl now, but I have NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO MAKE HIM A POLITOED. FFFffffffff.

There's no "Evolve" option or anything, and you can't make them hold items and then trade them... Sooooooooo I have no clue how I'm going to get my Politoed :c

I was all happy because my Poliwag was in the daycare leveling up, and I was waiting for him to get to level 25 so I could make him a Poliwhirl then use my King's Rock on him. Well, he's a Poliwhirl now, but I have NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO MAKE HIM A POLITOED. FFFffffffff.

There's no "Evolve" option or anything, and you can't make them hold items and then trade them... Sooooooooo I have no clue how I'm going to get my Politoed :c
Look at the 'Dex for it, it should say.

Most of these are waiting five days and having the item.