• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Yes, GPX, I love my female Slowpoke so much and I was taking that second egg so I could get another. Yep. Thanks for giving me another fucking female Slowpoke. You're the best.

*Sends it to the box of Wrongdoers.

Well, I just bought my Pal Pad and Journal from the shop. Hopefully the number of people you can register in your Pal pad will increase soon. ^^

So everyone, go out and buy your journal and Pal Pad.

You can't breed them.
Yeah you can.

[quote author=The link Shado posted above]In order for two Pokémon to make eggs they must be in at least one of the same egg groups as each other and be of opposite genders (male x genderless and female x genderless works too).[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Celadon

Hatched Omanyte.

Took a Carnivine egg form the Shelter.

Also brought the Pal Pad and Journal from the Shop. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So, derr. I hate you all and want to add you all to my Pal Pad to show it.

True story.

If you see your name isn't on my list and you still actively check the website/click people back, let me know and I'll add you. I apologize for only clicking people back late in the day. Been busy. But, still always get it done if physically possible.

Heh, sorry Shado, I'm actually still in the middle of it. Got completely distracted by the latest announcement on Pokecharms and wanted to make a response. Sooorry. I will finish! ^___^;;

On another note, what does everyone think of the new add-ons/layout? I think they're rather nifty! 'Sides advertising friends to random users, the journal helps us voice ourselves!

*Goes to finish clicking Shado's 'pokes*

Heh, I see you finished XD

Its just some people start, and never finish >_<

Also, I hate those people who only click # of eggs, and only have the same amount of eggs as they clicked for me. >>

I know exactly what you mean, and I don't blame you for wondering why I stopped.

To be honest, if I had to choose between having one pokemon clicked or none, I'd rather those one-clickers leave me alone.

YES. YOU ALL SHOULD ENVY ME.

...Even if you've all pretty much got your own Rotoms, but...

ENVY ME ANYWAY.

I do like the new system with the journals and such. The thing I like the most though is seeing what someone has in the Daycare. I find the pairings amusing. Like Lucario x Pikachu.

I envy you. Tan. Still, I do have a Nosepass, so ha! >=D

But seriously, Rotom and Spiritomb used to be fairly easy to find. its now ridiculously elusive...like Porygon ;______;

C

Celadon

So, yup , another event.

As Commander Wymsy puts it:

June 1st: Moltres
June 2nd: Entei
June 3rd: Groudon
June 4th: It is a mystery
June 5th: It is also a mystery

Also, hatched Corsola and obtained a Smeargle egg.

Fire themed? Well, I as thinking Kyogre should be up there if its to represent the coming of Summer. Who knows, that just might be who one of those last two are.

Also, my luck's finally changing for the better. Got me a female Shinx and Ralts, just as planned. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hmmm, well the site has been down for me all morning. Not sure if it's just me or it's happening to everyone, but either way - sorry if I don't seem to be clicking anyone's eggs. As soon as it's working for me again I'll return those clicks ^^

The next legendary event should be fun. Lets see how many of the 'Charms GPX invasion get one XD

Magpie, I was about to say that. >_<

Now we know its everyone...

RAWR ;_;

Edit: Why are none of the eggs in our sigs showing up? Server Crash or whatnot?
That could be a clue as to why gts/gpx plus isn't working right now...

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
From the looks of the message given, I'd say their servers crashed, yeah.

But more people need to clickify mine when they get back up, they've slowed to a crawl :(

I'm pretty sure I added you to my Pal Pad, Chi so I'll be sure to click your eggs ^^

...my Gible egg better be female. It's taking forever to hatch it. And on a random note, is anyone as amused by other people's journals as I am? I'm really liking that new feature.

I'm back now, so you can click me and I'll click back :) I hatched koffing and kricketot, also evolved lickitung. Purchased pal pad and journal from the shop. Click me and I'll add you as a friend!

Yaaaaaaay Magnemite hatches :D Named him Beholder after Elysia's Magneton (And if you noticed, that name is a D&D pun)

And I got another Shuppet egg and a Sableye.

C

Celadon

Hatched Castform and got out Lickitung and Girafrig eggs from the Shelter.

Congrats for Phione egg, Shado.

C

Celadon

O_O

All logic, out the window...

Yeah. The idea was to make Male Combee not as-pathetically-useless as they are in the game.

And come on, do not tell me that you are unimpressed, you have a Male Combee, too.;)

I mean, OK, they are biologically impossible, due to the fact that they are queens, but still...

EDIT: Found a Fire Stone. ^^

Forgot about my love for zigzagoons, a love that is thankfully easy to satisfy on GPX :p

Hey RX if your still breeding those Kecleons mind telling me which time youll send the next batch out? might have better luck getting them that way.

I saw a lot of people wanted Lunatone, so I'm going to breed some for all the people that need them. I'm not sure how to trade or anything to the people that want them though, but if you need one pm me or something

Unfortunately you can't trade. Only get lucky and "assist" by letting someone know when you're releasing to the shelter.

On another note.. I reeeeaaaally want my silly Ho-oh to hatch! >.