• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo: Stranded [Contains Violence]

Carmila picked up the beacon and tried to radio but her coms got static. She swore and started in the direction as she guessed what ever shot them down might have followed to find survivors. The Spartan slid down the slide of a cliff befor transitioning into a roll, continuing her pace.

Cleo had heard somebody hurt he walked over to them "he you o-" he stopped mid sentence seeing the wounds he got over to him "crap the got to hurt like hell"

Cpl. Dancer glanced up at the approaching Spartan, and he just couldn't stop his jaw from dropping. 'Holy shit... that's gotta be a Spartan II. Those guys are supposed to be extinct...' Before he could stare in awe any longer, he felt a sharp pain in his left leg as he tried to move. "SHIT!" He cried out in pain. His BR55 Battle Rifle lay strewn a few feet away, and his trusty M6D Magnum never even detached from It's holster on his Waist. Just by laying here, he could tell his Jet Pack was ruined. He could hear the sparks crackling from it's broken hull. It was probably damaged beyond repair, but Dancer isn't. Sadly, he doesn't know what to do, since he can't exactly move on his own right now without hurting himself.

Cleo got closer to him when he cried out "SHIT" his walk became a run he got over to him and could tell the damage "Jesus your either the most luckiest man alive the the most unluckiest man alive" he said crouching over next to him "come on let's got you up"

"Well... hurry it up, sir." Dancer replies, wincing as he tries to move, pain jolting up his leg from his broken shin. "I need a Nurse. No no no. A female Nurse."

Cleo chuckled before looking at hey "two things, one don't call me sir call me cleo and, two where alone on this planet there is a few other people who made it

Carmela kept moving. She sighed and tried her coms again before trudging onward to where she had picked up a distress beacon. The Spartans pale brown armour letting her blend in a little with her surroundings.

Kia nodded and she looked around "yeah they can come" she said with a smile. and she waited for something to happen. so where are they , they must be far she began to think before she walked with him again.

Alya sighed as she walked with 098. "so Christian how long do you think we could meet the soldiers?" she asked with a smile.

"There's gotta be a Female Nurse." Dancer replies. "Alright, Cleo, are you just gonna leave me in a battered heap or are ya gonna help me?" He makes sure to grab his lucky BR55 Battle Rifle before the Spartan can do anything. "I've got all day."

Dancer pouted. He looked stupid like this. He hoped no hot Girls could see him like this, as it could ruin his reputation. "You're the Boss." He replies. For a Spartan, this Guy seemed timid, and unimpressive for a Spartan.

"Shouldn't be far now. We're coming up on the market now." Christina replied, As she stepped over a small hill, she saw the two ODSTs waiting. "Scratch that. We got 'em. Friendlies, nine o'clock!" She called, as she walked towards the ODSTs.

Dekan allowed Elanor to use his body to support her. "It shouldn't be much further, now."

"Thank you," Elanor sighed and she tried to quicken her pace so they wouldn't be caught by suprise. She shivered when she heard a deep rumbling chuckle.

Traccus had found them. The brute laughing as he had found his prey and growled lowly, "hand the human over and I might give you a quick death".

Dekan sighed as he heard the Jiralhanae. He let out an odd but loud noise, similar to a howl. Shortly thereafter, two Elites with the armor markings of the Swords of Sangheilios appeared in front of them, deactivating their camo. "You two, take this Human back to the camp. The Jiralhanae is mine." Dekan growled. The two Sangheili responded, and guided Elanor back to their camp. The Supreme Commander turned, looking at the Brute, and activated his energy swords. "You mistake me for a coward and a fool, Brute."

Last edited:
"Good to know you are willing to prove me wrong," Traccus roared and laughed, slamming his fists into the ground and demagnetizing his hammer. He ignore the searing pain in his leg and stood straight, "you first worm".

Before attacking, the Supreme Commander removed his cloak, to eliminate an advantage the Jiralhanae would've otherwise had. Then, with a grin, the tall Sangheili charged, swinging one of his swords straight at the Brute's face, and the other to his chest.

Cash looked back as he saw the SPARTANs. "Friendlies, Kia. SPARTANs. About damn time, too."

Traccus laughed and swung his hammer into the ground to create a shock wave. His other brute friends moving around silently to act as a suprise if they needed to.
The brute then swung his hammer to the elites chest.

Elanor thanked the elites that were helping her, her bag leg spiking pain into her.

Kia chuckled and she laughed a little before she nodded happily "Yes spartans!" she said.

Alya smiled and she walked up to them with the ODSTs "hmm what does ODSTs doing here ?" she asked as she walked with her and she smiled at her and she chuckled happily "Well what ever its ok"

With his quick thinking, Dekan, side-stepped the Traccus's swing, attempted to kick away the Jiralhanae's hammer away, and then resumed his attempted blow to his chest.

"Well," Ethan replied, "Everyone was jettisoned from the Winter's Wrath. I'd imagine there would be marines somewhere too, assuming they survived." Then, Ethan turned his attention to Christina-018. "I recognize you from the Winter's Wrath, Alya, was it? But who's this one?"

Since it was clear to 018 that the ODST was directing the question to Alya, Christina stayed silent, waiting for her fellow SPARTAN to answer.

Traccus blocked and kicked the heritic away, bringing his hammer down before taking a few steps back, challenging the sangheili as he bounced on his legs a little, "nice try. The prophets shall see your blood stain this ground".

Dekan growled, as he stood straight once more. "You're powerful, Jiralhanae. I will give you that." And with that, Dekan aimed to slash down one of his blades at the Brute's hammer hilt, and aimed the other at the Traccus's left arm.

Alya sighed and she raised her hand " Right her Ethan" she said and she drooped , " good to see you...but hmm this is my friend Spartan 018...Christian she's a really good friend and she nice" she said putting a arm around her friend.

Kia waved and she nodded " So how did you guys escape last i saw You guys you two were trying to rush to escape pods..." she said and she sighed "i'm just glad everyone made it out i hope"

Traccus growled and lept back again, his grin dangerous just like his fists. He chuckled before roaring, his hodomg brethren leaping out to overwhelm the sangheili. The brute leaned back in his hammer, eyes dancing with a malicious glee.

The purple-clad Sangheili looked to each of the other Covenant foes surrounding him. As one Brute leaped at him, the Supreme Commander raised one his blades, cutting through the Jiralhanae. "Only a coward sends their lackeys to fight their battles, Brute. I pegged you for someone who was not that much of a coward. Apparently I was wrong."

"It's not cowardly. It's smart. You have two weapons, are faster, and probably have had more training. I have numbers and a strong hit," Traccus chuckled, un angered by the insult as his friends kept swarming. He hummed for a thought then chucked, "the fleet master is going to have fun with you".

Cleo carried the wounded solider "hey nobody except people who are down here will see you so it's not like and female nurses are gonna see you" he said chuckling he heard somthing,someone, he saw traccus and called out "hey over here bit of help would be welcome"

"Damnit! Spartan, are you stupid? That's a damn Brute! What are you doing!?" Dancer cries, pulling out his M6D Magnum, and raising it at the Jiralhanae. "Where were you even trained!?" He asks Cleo.

"Oh yeah" he said rubbing his visor "my visor muddy and let's start running" he said bolting back into the forest hoping it didn't see them "sorry I'm a defect aren't I" he said as he ran he found a relatively tall tree "if we can get up there we'll be safe and he was in the middle of a battle and it's a brute there not the smartest creatures"

"I wouldn't underestimate the Brutes. Don't overestimate them either. They're ugly, brutish creatures, but they're not unintelligent." Dancer tells the Spartan. 'How hard did this guy hit his Head? I thought Spartans were supposed to be impressive...' He thought to himself as he holstered his M6D Magnum. "We can't run around on our own out here. We need to find other Units."

Cleo looked at dancer "this guy should of been the one to become a spartan" he said to himself "cause I'm just a clutz" he smiled at him "we'll stay here for a while till the coast is clear then you take the lead"

The ODST removed his Helmet and gave the Spartan a look. "Take the lead. Yeah, because having a shattered Humerus and my shin jutting out of my leg allows me to 'take the lead'." Dancer sighed as he pulled out his M6D Magnum and examined it. "We need to radio in for Evac. I'm not sure how many survivors there are, but there's bound to be something that can come get us..."

"Look all I'm saying is you can plan out everything if anything your more qualified then me! And gimme a break this the first time I've moved for at least a hundred years" he said ticked off he calmed down "sorry it's just... your right. We need somthing miraculous to happen"

"Miracles don't happen. We make them happen." Dancer replies, rubbing some dirt from his M6D Magnum. "I've read a lot about Spartans. If you're really a Spartan II, then you should have increased super human strength, speed, endurance, agility, and every other quality you can think of. Spartan II's are also highly intelligent... I'm not getting that vibe from you..." He tucks the M6D back into his Holster as he grabs his Helmet and puts it back on. "Come in, come in. This is Corporal Dennis Dancer. I'm badly wounded and in need of assistance. There's also a stranded Spartan with me. Any UNSC Personnel respond. I repeat; This is Corporal Dennis Dancer. I'm badly wounded and in need of assistance. There's also a stranded Spartan with me. Any UNSC Personnel, please respond." He broadcasted into the Radio. Any UNSC Personnel should be able to hear this from anywhere on the Planet, if their equipment isn't fried, or worse.

Cleo sat there looking at him "you-you think I'm a spartan II I'm just regular-ish spartan I" he said almost laughing "look I know people are out there maybe some other Spartans could of picked it up or the covernent"

Carmila kept moving. She moved over the territory and around suspected enimies. The Spartan keeping low like she was hunting a prey. She narrowed her eyes when she heard the roar of brutes and made a wide arc around to avoid them.

Dancer sighs yet again, removing his Helmet. "Er, I hope you do realize that the Spartan I's are all... dead. Besides, they weren't really Spartans, just sad precursors to the Spartan II's. You're wearing Spartan II armor anyways. I honestly think you hit your head, hard at some point."

Cleo nodded "I just didn't get the training so yeah. That's why Im crap at this shit" he said realising how dancer took it he sighed "what branch are you from"

"I'm a good old fashioned, Orbital Drop Shock Trooper." Dancer replies. 'Something is wrong with this Spartan. Spartan II's were abducted as young Children andtrained harder than any Soldier, and improved with super human abilities, then given the armor.'

'Definitely hit on the Head then.' Dancer thought as he slipped out of his Jet Pack with difficulty, his shattered Humerus not helping at all. "Got any Medical supplies?" He asked, wincing from the pain he still suffered.