• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo: Stranded [Contains Violence]

"Hold up. New radio frequency. Patching in now." Christina reported. "I read Corporal Dancer. This is SPARTAN Christina-018. I'm with another SPARTAN and two Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. Send your coordinates and I'll mark it on my HUD.

"We'll see how long your men can fight against me, Brute." Dekan growled, looking at all of the Brutes surrounding him.

Traccus chuckled and watched as some armed themselves with the swords of fallen elites. The brute himself let his friends distract his opponent before swing his hammer at him.

"Most of my equipment is fried, but I can attempt it, ma'am." He replies, and proceeds to send the coordinates, complete with a navigation point that may come in handy to the Spartan. He hoped his systems aren't too damaged to send this. "Thank you, ma'am."

Alya laid her head on her friends shoulder " I'm sorry" she said and she looked at her and she chuckled a little before she grabbed her hand "so who's that one the Com?" she asked and she looked around " is it a another spartan?" she asked.

"Guy who sent the transmission wasn't, but he said that there was one with him." Christina replied. "Let's move, before Covenant get on their trail. Or ours, for that matter."

Cash nodded to 018 as she followed her marker to Dancer's position, and followed her. "You heard her, let's move." He added, to Kia and Alya.

Dekan was blocking another brute, so the swing from Traccus caught him off guard. The Sangheili went flying, his shields flairing. However, Dekan used this to his advantage, and turned on his camo. To stop himself from leading the Jiralhanae back to his camp, Dekan went the wrong way. Unknowingly, he was on his way to where Dancer and Cleo were.

"Well, Spartan. We got help coming in..." Dancer informed Cleo. "Damn... I might never recover from this shin injury..." He winced as he shifted to get more comfortable.

"Find him," Traccus order and his tribe spread out. He then started back to the convant base so he could get his leg patched up and sewn up.

Alya nodded and she followed her fellow spartan and she smiled happily " So Christan who are your friends?" she asked and she smiled at her " or do you not have any other friends than us?" she asked as she walked

"I have crewmates and squadmates. However, judging from the events that happened in orbit? Most of 'em would've died. Even if their pods miraculously still held them in safely aboard the Chaeronea, how long until the Covenant scavenged it for important data? Only four or five pods made it, including my own." The SPARTAN-II replied, keeping her eyes on the marker. She realized they were nearing Corporal Dancer's position.

Dancer glanced at the radar on his Heads up display. "Cleo, we got friendlies en route. Thank God." He laid back on the ground with a sigh.

Alya nodded and she sighed " Oh that sounds bad..i'm sorry for your lost of them but thats behide us right " she said and she put her arm around her again, being less friendly and more loving. " Hey at least we survived " she said smiling at her

Cleo smiled "and if we do survive who cares about that leg injury you'll be a legend" he said smiling "plus they can probably remember there training" he said chuckling a little

Christina shrugged. "It was a matter of chance. I survived, they didn't. Best thing that can be done is to move on." The S-II stated. "And kill every one of those Covenant bastards on the way, if we can help it." She added, scowling under her helmet. "I can see the two of them now."

Dekan managed to climb in to the trees, kept his cloak on, and started leaping from the tree branches. Upon seeing a group of Humans, the Sangheili stayed in the trees, watching them.

Dancer lifts his Head slightly, and can see the outline of the two Spartans approaching. 'They're already better looking and more intimidating than Cleo' He grins as he cheers silently. "Damn... I hope this isn't permanent." He groans as he shin fires a spasm of pain up his entire body, and he seizes up in pain.

Alya nodded and she chuckled "Yeah revenge but remember not all Elites and grunts are bad guys" she said and she looked around before she chuckled a little and she smiled happily " I can't wait to kill them!" she said.

"Right. I'll only start shooting if they shoot first." She replied, and walked ahead of Alya a bit to get to Dancer and Cleo quicker. Upon seeing the number etched in the new SPARTANs armor, Christina quickly recognized Cleo. "Well, I'll be damned. Cleo? Good to see another survivor from the Chaeronea out here." She commented, giving a nod, before turning to the ODST. "How bad is it, Corporal?"

Dancer chuckles. "About as bad as it can get for a Soldier still alive, ma'am. Shattered Humerus, Shin jutting out of my Body and I'm pretty sure my Nose is busted too. Lucky to still be alive though. Lucky to be in the company of Spartans, too." He adds, grinning while wincing as the pain didn't cease.

"Well, there's two ODSTs with us, too. What do you all think? Camp out here tonight, or do we head out and search for better shelter? Night'll be over us real soon, and I'd like to not be out in the dark." The SPARTAN recommended, magnetizing her rifle to her back and replacing it with her M6G Pistol.

"It's your call, ma'am. I don't call the shots around here." Dancer replies, and grits his teeth from another jolt of pain. It's only getting worse...

Dekan looked down at the group of humans, and did a headcount. Three demons, and three others. What were they called? ODSTs? Either way, Dekan knew the ODST was in a bad way. He decided now would be a good time to intervene. The Sangheili deactivated his cloaking and dropped from his tree branch. One of the Demons quickly turned, her - judging from her feminine voice earlier, the Demon was a she - sidearm in her hand, aimed at the Supreme Commander's head. The elite raised his hands. "I am not your enemy, Demon. I came to offer assistance." He reassured. The Demon kept a firm grip on her sidearm, but nonetheless, lowered it slightly. "I am Supreme Commander Dekan 'Kalim of the Swords of Sangheilios. We rescued one of your medics earlier, and she's now at my camp, resting. I see one of your own is severely wounded. I can take you to your medical officer."

Christina-018 contemplated the Elite's offer. Ayla even said moments before that not all of them were still with the Covenant. And, this one was offering medical assistance. "What do you all think?" She turned her head back to the others, asking their thoughts first.

Elanor looked around the elite camp. She had rematches up her leg and fixed up her appearance to look a little more presentable then she had. She started to supply checks for medicine and diffrent fauna that could be used or that she was familiar with.

Traccus entered the transport pad, hobbling now as he order for medics to tend to his wounds. The brute snarling and chuckling at the same time.

Cleo chuckled and face palmed "well you wanted a female nurse" he said smiling not that you could see it due to his helmet, he could vaguely remember the swords of sanghelios and smiled with great respect

Last edited:
Once done her checks she got to work identifying different things that could be of use to them, smiling happily. Her leg wasn't infected and she wasn't feeling much pain with it.