• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Herlitro Highschool (Gijinka Rp)

So this is my Gijinka rp. so this highschool is in the Kalos region
We are all in maybe around the 11th grade or 10th.
if you had already joined just reply on her.
but if you want to join ..go to the discussion.

But other than that we shall start now:

Scarlet yawned , she had over sleep and she about to be late to her class " ekk i'm gonna be last " she said getting dressed then going down stairs "sweetie you better hurry.." her mom said as she walked outside with her backpack on and the Buizel ran down the road to her school.
She frowned , 'cmon i can't be late now, this is the first day of school'

Winter was already waiting for the bus. She had tied her hair back into a loose ponytail. She rocked on her heels and toes, humming. Her uniform was nice and neat, her tail swung gently. She looked down the street, checking to see if the bus was on its way, "come on bus. Where are you"?

Clara was waiting for the bus to come to pick her up. She was excited to make new friends and have a great first day of school. She noticed a few other people at the bus stop she was at and started thinking "Maybe I should talk to those people, They look rather lonely." She hovered a few inches off the ground over to a girl who looked about her age. "Hey, I'm Clara! What's Your Name? I like your outfit! Are You a Giijinka Too? I am a Chingling Giijinka!" Clara spoke fast, full of pep and energy.

Winter squeaked and let out a small burst of eletrical energy. She blushed at it and looked at the other girl, "hello... My name is winter. I'm a mareep gijinka yeah".
She looked down at the ground and rubbed her hands together. Her tail wrapped around her leg and she looked around.

Kathleen headed over to the bus stop. Already, the leafeon noticed other people already there. 'May as well meet them' She thought as she went up to them. "Hello!" She greeted in her usuall fun personally, "are you guys new here also?"

Clara noticed the Other Girl, Winter was shy. "Aw! Your Shy! That's Okay! I use to be kinda shy too! Well, Until I turned 10. Anyway! It's Nice to meet you Winter!" Just as she said that she noticed what appeared to be a Leafeon Giijinka. She hovered towards the Other Giijinka "Hi! I'm Clara! And No, I'm not new. I was just shy last year and hardly talked to other people." Clara paused and smiled. "Wowie! I already made two potential friends in one day!" Clara giggled loudly

Winter backed away from the two girls, trying to not accidentally shock them. She looked down at the ground and slowly moved away. She looked at the two and nodded before moving further away from them.

Kathleen had a look of confusion only for a secound before responding. "My name is Kathleen! I have moved here over the summer and I am excited to meet you!" The leafeon replied to Clara before seeing the other girl start to back away. Kathleen noticed this and the girl instantly became on the leafeons interest list. She headed over to the girl. "Hello!" Kathleen called to her, "Why are you backing up?"

Winter froze and smiled sheepishly. Her face warmed up and she shrugged. Her tail was still wrapped around her leg and she started to stutter. She shook her head and looked down, squeaking out, "I'm not good with people! Oh there's the bus, got to go"!
The bus pulled up and winter bolted into it and sat down near the front, trying to hide.

Clara saw the bus pull up and ran on the bus to sit with her new friends. She Sat Behind Winter In case a new Potential friend sat beside her so she could talk to the both of them. "Hi! I know your not good with people but I can help you if you want! I am very outgoing, or at least that's what I think I am. It's okay if you don't want my help, I understand." Clara pause and wiped her Eyes which were beginning to fill with tears. "Anyway, I hope you consider my gift of friendship." Then Clara pulled out her backpack and started to draw a picture of a sunny sky.

Winter let out another squeak and write a note saying she accepted the friendship. She stuck it behind her and waved it around to catch the other's attention. She hoped she hadn't been mean to the girl, she just had a fear of being in the spot light.

Scarlet gasped when she saw the other girls show up and she smiled "oh hello" she said then she looked down "sorry i was thinking " she said smiling at them then she laughed "I'm Scarlet i'm a Buizel Gijikan " she smiled then she looked down " so whats your names" she asked

Winter blushed and hid her face, letting a squeaky noise out. She pulled her legs to her chest and looked up at Scarlet, "w-winter. Nice to meet you".
Her tail swayed a little bit and the end of it fell off the seat.

Midnight let out a small sigh, waiting at the School. It was a certain time that the doors opened, which wasn't now, Midnight had gotten there early. Their were only a few people around, but that would change when the Bus Riders made it. Until then he'd have to wait. He grabbed his Phone, then started to play 'Angry Pidgeys' as he waited.

Kathleen headed on the buss, following the others. She sat in frount of them. Kathleen noticed that other girl had introduced herself as well as another girl. "Well mine name is Kathleen." She said as she turned around to the girls. Her ears were up as she looked at the girls. Kathleen noticed the girl was extremely uncomfortable with the attention.

Winter looked down at her phone trying to get attention off of herself. She texted her mom and she tried to cheer her up. Winter sighed and pulled her ponytail over her right shoulder.

OOC:Sorry! I was reading a Book and Dozed Off a Little
Clara finally finished her picture of a Sunny Sky. It was messy, But she wanted to give it to her new friend. She ntocied a few other people had gotten on the Bus. There was a Buizel Giijinka, and a Shiny Umbreon Giijinka Playing Angry Pidgeys. "Hi! I'm Clara the Chingling." She Then Got Her Phone out and started to Play A Game Called Ninetales Run.

OOC: @LonelyLapras, Midnight isn't on the bus, hes already at the school.

BIC: Midnight occasionally looked up from his screen, whenever he launched one of the Pidgeys. He was a bit paranoid, so no surprise their. A few more people arrived, but still their was about 7 people, so not much excitement.

Scarlet sat down on the bus and she chuckled when she took her phone out and her mom sent her a funny picture "lol" she said then she put her phone up and she giggled "so who else is new to the school" she asked with a smile

Winter made a noise of agreement and looked up from her phone. She looked up and handed the paper that said she accepted Clara's friendship to Clara. She looked and noticed that nobody had taken the seat beside her.

Scarlet looked at winter and she smiled then she handed her a piece a paper saying she wanted to be friends then she sat back down and she giggled "hehe please say yes" she smiled then she laid back down in her set

Winter nodded and wrote a message back. She gave her the paper back and looked down at her phone. She noticed the bus was getting close to school and got ready to grab her backpack.

Kathleen looked up as she noticed the buss getting closer. Her bag fizzled as she grabbed. Kathleen sighed as she realized she accidentally used toxic from her excitement. The bus soon made its stop and opened its doors to let's it students out. The leafeon was on of the first as she jumped down the stairs of the bus. Kathleen took anly a moment as she paused to look at the school. It was bigger then her last on and people seemed almost normal here. Excitement bussed through her as she pulled out her phone with the schedule and everything else.

Winter moved off the bus and started towards the doors. She looked around and wasn't really paying attention to wear she was going. She looked up and squeaked when she ran into somebody. She let out a small thunderwave in her surprise, "sorry"!

Midnight almost dropped his phone when a Marrep Jjinka bumped into him. He felt like sighing, then walking off, then she said sorry, which changed his action completely. "Uh, no worries, just watch where your going." Midnight gave a small smile.

Winter nodded quickly and looked at the ground. She fixed her jacket and backed away. Her brain switched onto ramble mode and she started to panic, "I'll will. I really hope I didn't hurt you with and electricity. I have a problem with that but it can be controlled. I should really shut up, you probably don't even want to talk to me. I'm not calling you rude or anything it's just who would want talk to me. I going now, hahaha. Bye"!

Clara got off the bus and ran straight after her friend, Winter who gave her a note saying she was her friend. "Hey Winter!" Clara smiled. She bumped into what appeared to be a Umbreon Giijinka. But this particular Giijinka was a Shiny. She stopped for a moment and though about "Maybe I'm Forcing Winter to be my friend." Clara slowly hovered over towards the shy mareep. "Hey, Um Winter? I sorry if it seems I am forcing you into a friendship. i just felt bad for you and wanted to be your friend." Clara Smiled but it was more of a sad smile than happy. "I would like it if maybe we could start over?" "Or you really do want to be my friend.."

"I don't mind being your friend. I'm just a little scared of being in the spot light," winter smiled gently and looked at the other girl. Her tail perked up a little. She held out her hand carefully, "if you want to start over we can. Hi my name is winter".

Clara Giggled softly at first and her laugh grew louder and louder. She stopped fearing it would draw unwanted attention to the duo. "Clara's The Name and Making friends is my game." She giggled a bit more then stopped. "I suppose we should go to are lockers, I mean we have classes right?" Clara smiled. "Oh! I drew this for you!" She handed the Mareep a small picture of a sunny sky with a tree and Clara's house.
OOC:This will be my last post for tonight, I am going to bed.

Scarlet ran over to Clara and Winter and she smiled "hey Winter...do you think we might have the same classes " she asked with a small smile then she looked down "so are you really shy.....i'm sorry if i'm making you feel nerous..but i just wanted to make some friends with some people " she said with a smile then she blushed "sorry for messing with you"

"It's okey," Winter said very quietly. She nodded and started walking into the school. She looked over her shoulder and waved. She pulled out her phone and looked for her locker number, "where is it"?

Blitz got off the bus and started to make his way towards the school. 'Woah... this is a big school,' he thought to himself. The Raichu pulled out the schedule on his phone to make sure what class he had first. 'Okay, now to find my locker,' he thought as he walked towards the school.

Winter found her locker in the electric type row. She did her combination and started to place books and grab what she need for her next class. She was humming agains and rocking back and forth like when she was waiting for the bus. She messaged her mom to tell her everything was going ok and that she had made some friends.

Scarlet frowned then she ran over to her but then a Jolteon closet hanged her , he smirked "oh hello their little Buizel...you look nice" he said then he pushed her down " just kidding water freak" he said then he spit on her then he walked away. Scarlet whimpered then she slowly got up and she went to the water type area and she opened her locker and she started to cry.

As Blitz was making his way towards his locker, he witnessed a Buizel getting pushed by a Jolteon. 'What is with that Jolteon,' he thought, 'pushing an innocent Buizel.' Blitz found his locker, opened it, and thought to himself, 'I hope that Buizel is alright. That Jolteon's got some nerves doing that to her.' Sparks started to appear as Blitz got angry. Once he realizes, he calmed down, got his stuff and closed his locker.

Winter smiled and noticed her locker neighbor was a very smug jolteon. She shrugged it off and Wales to the water row. She saw Scarlet and fell on her face when she tried to quickly run over to her when's she saw she was crying. From her place on the floor near her feet she raised a hand, "I'm okey. Are you"?

Midnight sighed, walking in the school, where he immediately found his locker. "At least thats not a problem." Midnight smiled. He walked to the locker, opened it, placed some items, then was off to his classroom.

Scarlet nodded then she sighed "sorry i'm ok...its just that for some reason some eletric types really don't like me.." she said putting her stuff in the locker then she looked back at her and she grabbed her hand and she hugged her tight "thank you for caring..." she blushed deeply then she let go .." cmon winter lets go to class ...don't want to be late" she smiled

"I'm a eletric type and I don't hate you," winter tried to cheer her up quietly. She scurried off to her next class and sat down. She sat near the back and waited for her lesson to start, paper and pencil at the ready.

Scarlet sat beside Winter and she smiled then she blushed " I know ...." she said with a smile then she took out her paper and pencil and she smirked at her friend "so winter are we friends" she asked