• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Rai turns around and looks at Nion.

"Huh? Do I want to get on the helicopter....well I'll come if you guys want to, But I don't know if there's anyone to save but we have to try do you agree with me tes?"

"Zack! You have no fucking idea what I had to go through to find you. Now tell me what is this place?!" Riley asked, stomping his feet on the ground. However, it sounded like he had stepped into water as he heard the splash. "What the hell? Why is there water over here?" Riley asked before walking over to where the whirlpool thing was. There were no signs of the water overflowing which made Riley even more confused. Then he heard a loud crack from the hallway he came from. "Oh shit!" Riley exclaimed as started to back away. Then another loud crack was heard. "I think I know why." Riley said as he looked at the last barrier. "Zack, you might want to..." Riley didn't get to finish his statement as the last barrier broke, flooding the entire area with water at high speeds. Riley was knocked down due to the force of the water. As Riley slowly got up, the water was already past his knees and it was still going up at a fast rate. "Well I just fucked us over." Riley said apologetically as he looked at Zack.

"Riley... Riley. Riley! RILEY!" Zack repeated as the final metal door broke down and water flooded the entire room. The water quickly began building up, and Zack barely had time to react before being launched across the room. Fuckin' ow! Zack dizzily got up, shaking off his injury.
"No shit sherlock!!! I was so close to busting us out of here!" Zack said, as the water reached his waist. He glanced quickly over to the tunnel leading to the big door. He quickly signaled Riley to follow him, as he sluggishly made his way over. He slammed on the button to open, and quickly ran inside as water poured in.
"Fang!" Zack called out, looking for his shark friend. Soon after the colossal shark pokemon leaped out of the water, soaring over Riley's head and swimming to its master. Zack returned it quickly, as he ran down the hall to the door. Hello again. Zack mentally greeted the iron blockage. He then proceeded to pick another pokemon from his belt and slammed it against the ground.
"Metalhead! Bust through that door please! And quickly!" Zack rushed, looking back down the tunnel as he heard the water closing in. Quickly the Metagross went to work on the door, pumbling it with all its power. Come on, open you steel barricade!!!

Nion was did not feel threatened by McNiel. Nion turned to Rai and Tes. "Now I know Rai that you want to go save people but if we don't take out the threat more innocent life's will be taken, so are we go an and hope we find people or go take out the threat so something like this doesent happen again?"Nion said to the two before looking back at McNiel. "So were going to go in the base and shut down the operation, ok but I need to get ready."Nion said hopping on Blaze that began climbing out of he stadium going to a forests. Nion took out his phone and had a package delivered by a charizard Nion opened it revealing a sword that looked like https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/a6....jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF and two pistols that were loaded and a belt with 5 mags on it with a sword carrier on the back and two pistol carriers, Nion put the belt on and out the mags on and the sword in its place along with the two pistols attached into its place as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Rai smiles and offers his hand.

" yeah you're right, if we don't take out the source it will happen again, and plus it'll be fun taking down the scumbags, and since you said it first, I'll follow your lead."

With the water now up to his stomach, Riley had no faster option than to swim to Zack. He saw that Zack was watching the Metagross attack the steel barricade. "What are you doing? Is this the exit? What even is this place?" Riley asked before realizing Zack had to know what he was doing. Riley decided that he would have to trust Zack in this situation. "Well I guess the faster we get this door down, the higher our chance of survival goes." Riley said before sending out Scizor to help the Metagross with the steel barricade.

Last edited:
Just when she was reflecting on how glad she was that her friends were there to work through this catastrophe the situation somehow got even worse. In the blink of an eye before anyone could react part of the rubble collapsed on Zack. “ZACK!” Was all she could scream but she knew it was no good at this point. She couldn’t believe any of this was happening. She dismounted the dragon and stared at the rubble aghast. There was no time, I couldn’t do anything.. Right? She tormented over her sense of helplessness as Riley comforted Torch and pledged he would find him. She was able to hold back most emotion besides the look of surprise. Not only at the tragedy but at Riley’s ability to move straight into action as he made plans to find Zack and even told her what to do. He surprised her again when he thanked her, much more sincerely for trying to save him. His confident smirk lacked the usual cockiness it usually carried and was actually reassuring. Despite the sticky situation she found herself smiling back. “I’ll be waiting.” She did her best to ignore his last attempt to ruin the moment.

Layla tentatively stepped toward the distraught Charizard and did her best to sooth it. “I don’t like any of this either, but we need to get to the stadium. Can you get us there?” Torch huffed and let Layla on his back and finally took off for the stadium. Layla hung on for dear life and silently prayed for the trip to be a short one.

As they entered the stadium from above Layla got a sense for how bad things really were, there were hundreds of people there but not nearly as many as there should be at this point. She scanned the crowd and finally spotted what looked like several trainers following a couple law enforcement personnel. She figured they were the best she could do to let someone know why the champion wasn’t helping out. She landed near the group of trainers and was so focused on the officials that she didn’t even notice Drew or Nion. She got off the Charizard and looked toward Mcniel. “Sorry to interrupt but you look important. The champion is underground on a uh, ‘rescue mission.’” She felt progressively more awkward as she spoke. Realizing how little she had to say and the uncertainty that it even meant anything to anyone. She felt very awkward seeing as it looks like they were in the middle of something important. "I- uh, yeah. There ya go... Anything, I can help with?" She cursed her timing and awful recovery skills but prayed her interruption could be salvaged. With everyone else rising to the occasion she also hoped she could do the same.

Nion hopped back on Blaze when he was done putting his supplies on. Blaze then ran back to the tournament and over the wall onto the arena field. Nion and Blaze walked back to the group they were in only to see a very familiar face. "Layla is that you?"Nion said stuffing the person some more.

Aspen nodded as she listened, then decided that it'd make the most sense for her to go with the submarine group, considering she only had one Water Pokemon. She walked over to McNiel. "I can help infiltrate the base, since it's the only way I can really help at all," she said, hoping that he would let her assist.

The metal door finally gave in to the pressure and broke open. As soon as it did Zack ran inside, looking around all the computers and screens, looking for something that would shut down the draining process. After scanning the room several times in a panic, he finally found a panel that was labeled shut down. Zack quickly ran over to it. Though it requires two keys to be entered and turned at the same time.
“Riley! Little help here! Turn that key over there,” Zack quickly suggested, pointing to where he needed to go. Hopefully, the theory still held that they could be shot out of the cave. Otherwise, they were doomed.

"What the hell are you even doing?!" Riley asked as he watched Zack. He still had no idea what Zack was doing since he never got an explanation. Riley was about to say a smart remark but that's when he realized the water was up to his his chest. "Fine!" Riley shouted as he swam to the panel. Once he got to there, he started to turn the key. "This better work Zack." Riley told Zack.

“Look! I’ll explain when we are out of here and not about to drown!” Zack replied to Riley. Zack quickly turned the other key, and hit the fail safe button. For a moment, nothing happened, but then the ground began shaking, and he could here all the water rising like lava in the heart of a volcano (that’s a reference!).
“Quickly, get on Fan-*blurble*” Zack began saying before the water covered his face. There was a flash of blue and white light, and suddenly the fearsome shark Pokémon was out and about yet again. Zack desperately grasped onto a fin, and held out a hand for Riley to grab.

"What's happening?" Riley asked as he felt the ground shake. Then he glared at Zack. "I swear Zack, if this kills us..." Riley didn't get to finish his statement when he suddenly found himself underwater. Thankfully, Riley was able to notice Zack's hand and grab it.

As soon as Riley grabbed hold of his hand, Zack ordered Fang to go full force... with hand motions of course. The sharpedo fought through the current with ease, making its way back to the big room. Suddenly a giant wave of water emerged from the water, hitting so hard the two flew off Fang and into the whirlpool. Soon after falling in, the two were being sent back up through the ceiling hole and towards the surface at incredibly high speeds.
“IF WE DIE, I TAKE ALL THE CREDIT!” Zack yelled as him and Riley closed in on a wall a roof of dirt.

The stadium was packed full of people, everyone bickering and bitting there nails with worry they were all gonna sink to the ocean floor. Suddenly, the stadium shook as the sound of water flowing filled with building and made everyone silent. Then, in the middle of the battlefield, a gigantic geyser of water burst through the floor, and water sprayed everywhere. The water suddenly died down, and Zack and Riley were left falling through the air.
“AH!!! Cliffhanger!!!” Zack shouted, dropping a poke ball out into the air. It quickly opened and another of his dragon Pokémon popped out. The Salamance caught Zack and Riley, safely placing them down on the battlefield. Zack collapsed on the grass in tiredness.
“Note to self... Don’t get crushed under a bunch of rubble,” Zack said, breathing heavily. He was soaked, tired, and wanted his fire dragon back.

McNiel looked at Aspen and nodded his head. " Welcome aboard my dear." He said he then looked at Layla. He gently put his hand on her shoulder. "It's alright." He said. " Would you like to help take down these guys are would you like to help look for survivors and rebuild?" He asked her.

He looked up and saw two boys falling from the sky. He then looked down as he saw a geyser open. He rubbed his neck as he looked at the boys. " You boys alright?" He asked showing some concern on his face.

Last edited:
Riley was coughing out water once they landed on the dry ground of the battlefield. However, he did make sure to respond to Zack's remark. "Also note that I sacrificed my life to save to you." Riley stated as he took off his jacked. Thankfully for Riley, it was still pretty bright out, which meant he could leave his jacket out to dry. However, his hair, as well as Zack's were drenched. "Well I got that shower you told Layla and I to get." Riley told Zack, still a bit annoyed at what happened. Meanwhile, most of the civilians in the stadium were still confused as to what was going on until one boy yelled, "The champion is here to save us!" That's when they all started to erupt in cheers for him. "Yes, your champion is here!" Riley shouted as he waved back. It felt great to be recognized as a champion from a different region. The people still had the same amount of respect. "Anyways, I guess we made it on time. What do you think, Zack?" Riley asked as he started to look around for some familiar faces. He noticed an elderly man ask if they were alright and responded with a nod. "Yeah, we're fine." Riley told the man before noticing Layla and Aspen with him. "Wait? Who are you?" Riley asked the man.

"Also note that you barely helped at all. But... Thanks anyway. You could've just let me die so I guess that was cool of you," Zack responded as he got up from the wet grassy battlefield. He looked around the stadium, seeing a lot of surprised and happy faces. Wait, why do they think he's here to save them? The hell would he be able to do? He just came out of a freaking geyser for Arceus sake! Zack thought to himself, questioning the logic of some of the trainers who were jumping for joy. He decided to just drop it, not wanting to start something for no reason.
"Well, I think we should meet back up with Layla, if she didn't die of heart attack, and hopefully get off this island. I mean, the island is still doomed to sink, so it's not safe to stay and do the tournament here even if we wanted to," Zack said.

Tes zoned out when she heard help was needed. She walked up to officer Talonflame and asked, "You still need help on the water? I'm the best you'd ever find anywhere." That wasn't bragging, thats the honest truth.

McNeil looked at the boy. " Chief of the international Police force." He said as he looked at Riley. " And the man currently heading up the operation to stop this group from harming anyone else." He said. He then turned his focus to Tes. " Thank you mam. Would you like to be apart of the strike force or apart of the group that's going to be running defense.

Tes shrugged, her blue hair fluttering in the wind. "Where do you need me most? Remember, I'm in the tournament being how I'm one of the strongest trainers here." As a reminder, Tes held a dive ball loosely in her hand.

Nion saw as Riley and Zack came out of a fucking geyser. Nions eyes widened as he proccessed everything else. Nion looked around and saw as it seems some strong trainers were joining. "I don't know who or what this team is but they best be ready."Nion thought to himself. Nion walked over to Tes. "When you came to this island did you exspect something even close to this."Nion said to Tes.

"Layla isn't that weak." Riley told Zack, trying to defend her. "I told her to come here with Torch and that's what she did. If anyone have gave her a heart attack, it would be you." Riley said to Zack. "Anyways, so you're the one leading this operation." Riley said, looking back at McNiel. He seemed to be talking to some woman in a bathing suit of all things. "Wait a second, you're trying to get a group of trainers to take down this group, aren't you?" Riley asked McNiel after listening to him speak to Tes. "Well now that champion is here, you won't have to get a large group." Riley stated confidently before looking back at the blue haired woman. "So you must be participating in the tournament too." Riley said, looking at the dive ball before Nion walked over. "Well what do we have here?" Riley asked suggestively as he looked at both Nion and Tes.

McNiel looked at the boy and simply nodded. " So your steven... Lance?" he asked. " No your just a kid with too much of an ego. You won those tournaments but you know what other people won them after and before you. The current winner of Johto and Kanto isn't you little boy hell you aren't even the actual champion or elite four member so get off your high horse and listen to the authorities before you get yourself and everyone around you killed." McNiel said before moving away from the arrogant pup.

She managed a short wave and a smile to Nion, happy to see him again. Layla was surprised by the calming presence of the old man. She almost believed him when he told her it was alright. Then he brought up the question of how she wanted to help. After seeing everyone else already put so much effort in she wanted to do that to. She wanted to make a difference and for a brief moment she wanted to march right into the base and duke it out. She had a new fire in her and gave McNiel a very focused on confident look. Just before she could answer a Geyser burst through the middle of the stadium and out popped Zack and Riley. She let out a sigh of relief glad to see they were both alive and not horribly injured. Torch looked about ready to burst with how happy he was to see Zack. Layla smiled and pet his head before sending him off. "Thanks for the ride big guy." Torch flew right for Zack obviously very excited.

Then the crowd burst into a cheer. At Riley's return no less. She couldn't help but feel a little bad, for the crowd and for Riley. Knowing that they were all in such dire straights that they were clinging to any thread of hope that dangled in front of them. She felt bad for Riley because that is an awful burden for anyone person to bear. Her sympathy and worry quickly passed when Riley gloated and showboated for the crowd.
He doesn't even realize the burden he carries. With Riley and Zacks return and the crowd cheering for Riley, Layla felt a little less confident. Especially with all the other trainers around her, with a couple boasting about how great they are. She started to convince herself that she wouldn't be of much help and that she was probably one of the weakest trainers there. Her focus went back on McNiel when he practically roasted Riley. That's what she thought at first before it got much more serious. She felt like that was long overdo for Riley. She was glad someone finally shoved his ego in the dirt a bit. Finally after that with her mind made up she moved toward McNiel reluctantly. "I'll help look for survivors and rebuild.." Even as she said it she didn't feel confident that she made the right decision. She also felt a little bad because it almost felt like she was backing down.

After that exchange was over with she walked up to Riley and Zack with a forced and weary smile.
"Glad to see your both alive. Torch missed ya Zack."

Zack was suddenly trampled by Torch when he suddenly flew in from out of nowhere. He was quickly covered with dragon slobber.
“I haven’t had dry clothes for over an hour now! Ugh, whatever. It’s good to see you Torch. And you too Layla. You have no idea what the hell just happened,” Zack said, patting his dragon on the head. He then realized he had to inform someone important about the island that would soon start sinking. There was no time to take a break and celebrate. Though he did get a good laugh when McNiel called Riley champion Lance.
“HA! Someone gets it,” He commented. Zack then walked over to the chief.
“Uh, jokes aside sir I need to fill you in on something really important if you have time,” Zack said, glancing back at the gaping hole in the middle of the D I R T battlefield.

It took Riley a second to realize that he had just been roasted by an old man. After he understood it, Riley started to laughing. Not just some regular, he was really laughing. After a few moments of laughter, Riley finally calmed down. "That was good one old man." Riley first said before his tone grew a little darker. "Well I guess your International Police Force must have this covered... Oh wait, isn't that why you're here? Is it the fact that the force you're leading is nothing but complete trash. And now you're forced to ask other trainers to do your work for you. Don't worry, you can have their help, but you know what, don't bother asking me." Riley told McNiel before he walked away. "That's right, walk away old man. I may not be a champion but I know I'm more reliable than you and your weak ass police force. Good luck." Riley finished his comeback before turning to Layla who had just come near them. Riley wanted to reply with a smart remark, but he wasn't in the mood anymore. "Yeah, it's good to see you too." Riley responded with not much emotion. He was starting to realize he may have just pissed off one of the leaders of the International Police Force.

Nion smiled as he saw his old friends. Nion had a very serious face when Riley was bassically roasted. "Mcniel seriously for your age I'd think there would be at least a little maturity."Nion said to McNiel with a frown. Nion had tried his best to ignore Riley after what he had said but couldn't help it. "Riley are you really going to be this way again?"Nion asked Riley.

McNiel simply shook his hand. " We have it covered." He said. " I was just asking for valunteers trainers who want to get a little pay back." He said. "Of course what can I expect from a little orphan who cares more about his precious ego than everything that has happened. Hell do you even care about the lives of everyone who has died." He said before walking towards a tent. Every trainer that was cheering for riley a few seconds ago turned their heads from him and fallowed McNiel. He gently motioned his hand to Zack asking him to fallow.

Drew just shook his head as he was preparing clay.
" Nice swampert."Talonflame said as he leaned against a wall. " So that "champion" is he a friend of yours?" He asked.
" Not really." Drew said. " I don't really have any friends. Sure there are people that I meet once every six months but other than that I'm alone." He said.
"What about your mother." He asked.
Drew looked at the man. " My mom cares more about Chloe and Mark than she does about me." He said as he continued to rub Clay to mentally prepare him. " Why didn't you say anything about a farther." He asked.
" Simple." Talonflame said. " I served with Chris during the Kanto-Johto war." Drew turned his attention fully towards Talonflame.
" You knew my farther?" He asked in disbelief.
" Yes." Talonflame said. " I'm sorry for what happened to him. He was a good man." He said before releasing his Poliwhirl.
Polo was taken aback by Drew before looking at Talonflame with a sad look in his eyes.
" Polo here once belonged to Chris." He said. " I believe he was his first." He said before nodding at Polo. Polo proceeded to jump onto Chris and hug him.
"When we finish this battle can you tell me more about him?' Drew asked.
" Of course." Talonflame said.

Tes snickered as the person claimed to be the champion. "You, the champion? No way!" She never expected that the boy was actually a champion. "This is just a tournament. The real champion is probably way out of our league." Turning back to the police man. "I've been on a few missions with the cops before. I might have some use on the attack team."

Zack watched as the two threw insults at each other. On one hand, he was enjoying seeing Riley get flamed, but on the other he didn't like his friend being embarrassed like that. He decided not to intervene with the conflict. After the little skirmish was over, he walked with McNiel over to a tent.
"I'll be back in a minute guys, I just want to fill him in," Zack said as the entered the tent. Zack took a seat on the floor. He wasn't exactly sure how to explain everything he'd seen while down in the cav- base thing.
"Well, for starters let me just say that this island will probably be underwater within the next few days. There is some sort of secret lair type thing under the island, and let me tell you, it wasn't made by the people who made this island. Slowly it has been draining all the water supporting this island to float out of the ground, and if it were to finish, we'd already be at the bottom of the ocean. Me and Riley, well, really I did all the work, but anyway we managed to delay the sinking process, but there is no stopping this place from going off the radar for good. Besides that though, I'm pretty sure this wasn't the doing of the people who made the island. I'm pretty sure it's an evil organization of some sort. Look, I know this sounds crazy, but me and Riley just burst out the stadium floor. So I think that's good enough proof, right?" Zack explained, taking a minute to breathe after all that. Now he just had to desperately hope the chief believed him and planned to do something about it.

McNiel looked at Zack and nodded. "Alright i'll send in an evacuation order and get everyone off the island." He said as he leaned against a desk. " Good work there." He said as he offered his hand to the man. " We can use people like you in the work force." He said.

Zack took a minute to realize how easily convinced the officer was. R-Really, just like that? Well I'm not complaining. Zack thought to himself, with a dumbfounded expression. He listened to what else the man had to say. Wait wait wait, was he really being invited to join the police force? Or was he overthinking it? Regardless, he took the man's hand and shook it.
"Thanks chief. Um, before I go though, may I ask where the tournament will be held now that this island is destroyed?" Zack asked, curious if he'd still be able to compete in the League.

" I don't know." He said. "That isn't my call." He said as he smiled at the young boy. " Your probably wondering why I'm taking your information at face value. I learned long ago to take such information seriously. Especially when your intel matches it." He said.

Nion dident feel sorry for Riley one bit when Tes had claimed he was a fake champion. "Damb Riley I think this is karma for all the times you roasted Zack." Nion said laughing. "And Tes trust me if you ever see Riley battle you'll see how impressive it is."Nion said to Tes before looking back at the tent. "When were done with this me Rai and Tes decided we'd go to Hoenn and find a hotel there to stay at what about you guys?"Nion asked the others. (@Breon @Hotshot14380 @skycaptain @Cloudswift @Mr.Glaceon @Retro Master @Jagson @Flashpoint37 just making sure everyone's getting alerts.

Riley could feel the rage building up inside of him as McNiel proceeded to publicly humiliate him in front his fans. Even worse, he literally took all of them. Not a single person who had cheered for Riley remained. He was so fueled with rage that he completely ignored Tes' statement, as well as Nion's. What topped it off for Riley was when Zack went with McNiel. That hurt Riley the most. He felt betrayed. He tried his best to prevent himself from enacting some of the violent thoughts he had. It felt as if everything he had worked for was just shattered in front of him. Of course he cared about the people who lost their lives. Of course he wanted to take action against the people who did this. But, of course he was just an orphan with a huge ego. That's right, he was just an orphan when he set the goal to become one of the greatest trainers to ever live. Now, just as he's starting to reach his dream, this guy just comes and knocks him back down. All his accomplishments now felt like nothing. He was sure this was probably all over social media by now which probably meant all his fans had saw this as well. They all probably believed he was a fraud, some random loser claiming to be champion. However, no one had idea how hard he worked to get to this point. To be able to win to tournaments in a row was no easy challenge, let alone beating the elite four twice to face the champion. Twice he had fought Lance, but had come up short twice. "If you never give up and always carry that rage with you, one day you may attain your dream." He remembered Lance tell him after he had lost their second battle. And that was what Riley was going to do.

Riley took a deep breath to gather himself. Then he grabbed one of the pokeballs on his Pokébelt. "I think I'm done here." Riley said in a dark and cold voice. He sent out Salemence afterwards. The dragon must've sensed its trainer's rage as it let out a mighty roar before kneeling before Riley. Lance was right about the bond between a trainer and a dragon after all. After Riley got onto Salamence's back, he glared one more time at the where McNiel was before flying off.

"Alright, thanks for filling me in. I'll see you later then," Zack said, before walking out of the tent and back into the stadium. He noticed that Riley was nowhere to be found, and most the of people in the stadium were looking in the sky. He followed where they were looking, and saw that Riley was flying off to who knows where. He walked over to Layla, Nion, and a girl he didn't recognize.
"Hey, can someone who knows what just happened fill me in? Why is Riley outta the ballpark?" Zack asked as he approached the group.

Nion turned to Zack. "Well he bassically got angry, and flew away in anger."Nion said to Zack. Nion was starting to get impatient. "What is Mcniel doing in that tent anyway?"Nion asked the others.

Layla felt a little regret for thinking Riley deserved that public humiliation when he saw his face. Not only did he react poorly to the whole thing but it was clear he didn't take it very well at all. Her feeling went from moderate concern to worry when Riley said he wasn't going to help and flew off in a huff. When Zack asked what was wrong Layla simply nodded along with Nion's explanation. "He.. probably just needs time to cool down. Either way, I assume whatever plans are in place will begin soon so good luck everyone."

"Oh... Well, it' understandable. The roaster just became the roasted, and that must not feel good. Hopefully when he gets his shit together again he'll come back and help out. But, I agree, good luck to everyone until then," Zack agreed, understanding the situation. Zack felt the awkward tension between everyone, and decided they probably needed some alone time. He walked over to Torch and hopped on.
"Alright guys, I'm going to go look for people who need help, and get them to a medical center. I guess we'll meet up later. Bye," Zack said, quickly bolting into the air.

As he scanned the city of ruins below, Zack let out a long and sad "ugh".
"Why do I feel like the reason Riley was pissed off was because of me? Why do I feel like the only reason anything goes wrong is because of me? Do you know Torch?" Zack asked his dragon, not really expecting a response. Instead, he got a snort in response.
"Figured," Zack sighed. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a whistle like sound get louder quickly. He looked down, and didn't have time to react as a net latched onto Torch, rendering him unable to fly. The fire type roared in shock and rage as it began falling to the ground. Zack also began free falling towards the ground, until being caught by Noctowl midfall. He was dropped painfully on the ground and tumbled around in the dirt. Zack coughed up dirt and tried to look around, but was blinded by the dust in his eyes. All he saw was a few silhouettes approach him.
"T-Torch...?" Zack asked weakly, before a fist hit his skull and he was knocked unconscious.

Nion watched ss Zack departed to save people. "And that's how it all went to shit again."Nion said looking up in the sky. Nion looked at the tent really getting eritated that Mcniel was taking so long. "What the fuck is taking you so long!"Nion screamed at the tent.