• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

"Well I guess" Winter said but when she saw Shade stab the steak she rolled her eyes "Don't stab the meat your supposed to delicately cut it" Winter stated while she ate her salad in a lady like manner

Last edited:
Shade groaned. "Fine, even though I am the one who hasn't eaten in like a week or two." Shade grabbed his knife, and quickly cut his steak, and grabbed a fry and dipped it in some ketchup he poured on his plate.

Winter smiled at Shade then went back to eating her salad and feeding Luna the tomatoes "Shade doesn't Crobat want anything to eat?" Winter asked as Luna nibbled on a tomato

"Okay and um shade after we eat can we go to this store so I can my Pokemon something please" Winter asked while adding a little pout sense that always works on almost everybody

"Yay" Winter cheered before continuing to eat but instead she pushed the salad away and ate her pasta while Luna was taking little sips of her tea

Shade pushed a portion of his steak to give to Crobat later, before continuing to eat. He looked at his Pokecomm to see when the Mauville gym would be open. "You don't mind if tomorrow I battle Wattson do you?" Shade asked, knowing he could win.

"I don't mind but you better win sense were gonna cheer you on" Winter said as Luna brought the salad closer to her so she eat the rest of it while Winter continued to eat the pasta

"Well just remember that were gonna cheer you on" Winter happily stated as Luna finished the salad and was now eating a noodle from the pasta

Grim entered to gym, the puzzle was not to hard and was quickly done after that it was time to battle the gym leader. "Hello Flannery." Grim said having heard her name before. "Welcome weakling ready to feel the burn." Flannery said and Grim rolled his eye at the cheese fire jokes, but only in his head. "Go Marcargo!" Flannery yelled Grim called for his Pokemon which he let roam about. "Janitor I choose you!" Janitor appeared out of thin air and used Sword dance. "Using it on your own eh well Magcargo use Lava Plume!" Flannery yelled and a great lava ball appeared hitting Janitor and it looked like that was the end of him but it was just a Disguise and the real Janitor was behind the Pokemon. "Now use Shadow Claw." Grim said and with that the Marcargo us defeated and was creepy to watch because Janitor screamed in a way only someone crazy could. After that the fight was not long, Janitor swept the next three and Griny finished that last one. "Wow that could have gone better I guess I still have a lot to learn." Flannery said as she handed Grim the Heat Badge. "Thank you." Grim said as he bowed. "Well done you two let's heal you up." Grim said as he began to walked to the Pokemon center.

Winter looked at her pasta and fiddled with the fork in her hand, Luna looked at her trainer knowing that her trainer only fiddled with stuff when she's thinking, Winter couldn't stop thinking about her future was she really meant to be the leader or was she supposed to be something else

She walked right beside Grim after the battle "You had no problem with that gym thats for sure"she said giving a smile as she knew what her battle strategy was for Flannary. "I like to go back to the gym if thats alright with you I already have a battle strategy on defeating Flannary and also are you hungry at all we can stop and go eat something if you like"she asked "Umbre!" Blue smiled when she heard the name of food.-

"Could there be more to my future than taking over the company and the organization" Winter muttered while Luna pawed her trainers face softly signalling to Winter to stop worrying

"Of course there is, more than mine, since I joined because Giovanni treated me more of a son than his own." Shade said before continuing to eat. "Do what you want, you're an adult, and this is so good, I'm glad I took your offer!" Shade munched on his food and kept taking swigs of his drink.

Winter took a sip of her tea then set her teacup down and sighed "I wish it was simper than that Shade..." Winter said as she took another sip of her tea

"Shade you have never met my parents...I love them so much but they are just too controlling" Winter stated as she finished the rest of her pasta she then patted Luna on the the head softly

"All right good luck and yes when your done we could get something." Grim said and started to walk off. He made it to the Pokemon center and other one of the look alike nurses, Grim some times wonders if they are all from a cloning facility he thought this as she healed his Pokemon.

Winters Glactic device started to ring so Winter picked it up and answered it "what do you need mom" Winter asked into the device "dear hurry back we need you right now" her mom answered before all she heard was static Winters blue eyes went wide as she grew more worried every second "Shade we need to go now!" Winter commanded as she placed the device back in her purse

She had entered the gym as she went through the path with ease then fought Flannary. She started with Wolfa her Lycanroc knocking out her first two Pokemon with her strategy skill then used Blue for Torkoal as she was a bit hard to beat but Blue managed it with her Shadow ball iron tail combo critical hitting her as she fainted. She received the heat badge as she bowed her head in thanks as did Blue as she walked out of the gym after. She headed to the Pokemon center as she found Grim there and his Grimy who had finished being healed as she went up to Nurse Joy placing just Wolfa and Blue as she lifted her up and placed her on the white cart being rolled into the back then leaned on the counter "Flannary wasn't too hard to beat but with Torkoal it took a bit longer but Blue managed to take her down with her Shadow Ball Iron tail strategy" she said glancing to him "Is there anything in mind you like to eat I can pay it if you want?" She asked as Blue and Wolfa came out healed as she returned her. "Umbre!" Blue leaped off the cart happily as she was good as new as she leaped into her arms as she smiled holding her as she followed him out of the Pokemom Center.-

"Hold on, let me wake up Crobat." Shade woke up Crobat, and put the food in a bag, before starting to head out. "You might want to pay, like I said you get a discount." Shade got up slowly, adjusting to standing.

Winter stood up and placed the exact amount of money to pay the bill down on to the table then set down a tip Winter then quickly walked out of the door with her heels clicking loudly on the ground and Luna walking right next to her

"So, where exactly are we going? I mean I'm not too in a rushing mood." Crobat was trying to wake up fully while flying in the air, before just slumping over onto Shade's shoulder.

"My parents something happened" Winter stated as she looked at Luna and the Espeon noded her head "Luna use teleport" Winter commnded as Luna warped all of them back to Mauville city

Winter ignored Shades comment and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the Galactic Airship that was still landed outside of Mauville city
Luna ran up ahead to check the ship but paused in her tracks seeing the mess in front of her
Winter released Shades arm and walked up next to Luna and stared in shock with both of her hands covering her mouth while the tears were slipping out, the sight of the ship all messed up and destroyed with burning flames around it made Winters stomach feel uneasy

"Woah... What happened here?" Shade said while regaining his balance, looking around the burning ship.

(@KiriTheAwesome Yea it's an open rp, just put your character info in here then place your character somewhere they would make sense, just try not to conflict with the things that have already happened)

Winter ran I into the ship not caring about the flames and looked around for her parents she looked through the mess and found nobody the only thing she found was one of her mom's Pokeballs and she instantly knew which pokemon was inside so she threw tha ball in the air and Tsunami her moms Empoleon popped out

"Winter!" Shade shouted trying to get her to not run into the flames. "We wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?" Shade mumbled under his breath, trying to run towards her.

At the sight of the Empoleon Winter instantly hugged the male Pokemon "Tsunami where did mom and dad go?" Winter asked the Pokemon
Tsunami looked at the young girl who was hugging him and crying "Poleon..." Tsunami muttered
Winter didnt care about the burning flames around them all she was thinking about was what happened to her team and her parents

"Tsunami use hydro pump on the flames" Winter said to the Pokemon who noded his head and started to put out the flames while Winter watched with tears in her eyes and Luna standing right next to her

"Magma...Team Magma I know they did this" Winter stated angrily she then started crying as she hugged Shade and cried on his shoulder while Tsunami put out the fire

Shade hugged Winter, while Crobat flew around, surveying the area. "Team Magma huh? Is Maxie still in charge? I use to know him, but either way I'll destroy them for making you cry." Shade's hug became stronger.

" Maxie is still leader but I don't know why he would do this Galactic and Magma have never had a conflict" Winter said as she held on to Shade as if her life depended on it

"Shade my parents I couldn' find them I couldn't even find the members" Winter stated sadly as she still held on to Shade while Luna and Tsunami were talking

"I'll try to find them, and then we'll go out to the same restaurant we were just at." Shade said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood as even the flames were put out.