• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

"I would love to go to that restaurant again" Winter said as she softly giggled but the tears still slipped out she then released Shade from the hug and softly kissed him on the cheek then walked to her room in the ship with Tsunami and Luna following behind her

Shade touched his face where she had kissed him, before looking around the ship himself. "This ship is huge! Team Rocket's just a mob so we don't get all this kind of stuff."

"Well Team Galactic is a prestige and powerful organization ever sense dad became leader" Winter stated well more like yelled from her room while she looked around the room she saw all the pictures of her and her parents were still safe on her desk but the thing that made her angry was that they ruined all the outfits her mom had designed not that Winter would ever show it but she loved all the outfits her mom designed

"Look for any signs of a battle and look for pokeballs theres a chance the grunts or my parents could have dropped some of their pokemon sense i found Empoleons pokeball" Winter said as she looked through her closet filled with dresses and shoes she then grabbed a white leather bag and placed some of her outfits that were not damaged inside

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder that posts need to be at least one paragraph long. PokemonBetaAndAlpha and a few others - put more into your posts. One liners are not acceptable.

Shade looked around the ship, he hated not being able to find anything. "Hey Crobat, you think we'll actually find anything? I'm getting kind of bored." Crobat nodded his head as he flew towards a black spot on the ship, showing something was shooting fire there. "Great job Crobat, looks like we found something, guess we better go get Winter then, huh Crobat?" Crobat got excited before flying towards Winter.

Winter placed the white bag down on the floor and looked at Crobat " hat's wrong Crobat" Winter asked frantically
Luna and Tsunami went through the rest of Winters belongings and found Winters beloved locket which they stuffed into the female trainers bag

Grim said. "I don't really mind i'll let you choose." As they walked out of the Pokemon center Jim was creepily waiting there just staring at the door. "What do you want now Jim?" Grim sighed knowing what came next. "Yo you would not listen so now you got the boss on you, I pity you fool." Jim said and walked off behind him was a group of Team skull guys. "Yep here we go." Grim said to himself.

She handed Blue to Grim for the moment "What are you guys problem!? Just leave Grim alone already he has had enough with you!" She crossed her arms as one of them came up to her think he was all that. "Yo girl and who might you be" "That's none of your concern for who I am just beat it and let him be! It just aggiates me when guys like you irritate my friends!"She said as Blue looked up at Grim "Bre? Umbreon? Umbre!" Blue said looking back at the grunt.-

"Thanks for trying JC but they don't know the meaning of stopping, Griny use shadow ball!" Grim said as Griny took out a few of them. "Watch out for the girl with pigtails she is tougher than the rest" Grim told JC. "Yo I'v had just about enough of this go Salamence!" Jim yelled which surprised Grim, he did not expect for sad little Jim would have a Salamence of all things.

She sighed heavily "Oh really I will show you the meaning of strong you with the pig tails Blue!" "Umbre!" She leaped out of Grims arms and landed in front of her as the girl threw out her Combat "Blue Psychic!" "Umbre!" Blue used Psychic on the Golbat making her up higher then slammed her on the ground as she was knocked out instantly. The girl then sent out the evolve form of Sandit. The girl used Toxic on Blue making her Poisoned "Umbre...." "Blue quick Psychic!" "Umbre!" Blue used Psychic again then a Shadow ball iron tail as her Pokemon fainted. "Umbre..." Blue fell over as she picked her up "Blue here" she gave her a Pecha berry to heal her poison. "You two are pathetic now beat it now-" she said standing slightly in front of Grim protectively.-

Winter was about to give up until an idea hit her in the head so she ran to her mom's room which could only be accessd with a code so Winter punched in the code and the door slid open revealing a sight that made Winter collapse on to her knees "Nooooo!" Winter screamed as more tears slid out of her blue eyes Luna and Tsunami heard the girl scream so they ran over to her only to see the horrible sight Luna stopped right in her tracks and Tsunami collapsed right next to Winter

Last edited:
Shade ran towards Winter in worry. When he got to where the scream came from, he saw Winter on her knees, now in a new room. Shade didn't know what happened, but it couldn't be good. "Are you alright Winter? What did you see?" Shade asked, with a worried expression on his face. Crobat flew around Shade, trying to cover his eyes.

Winter looked back in the room and saw her mom's body all battered and bruised laying on the ground with some grunts passed out around her mom's body she then saw on the wall was the team Magma inignia "They did this to them!" Winter screamed in agony

"Yo enough of this!" Yelled an unknown voice. "She is right you two are pathetic you need more training." "Oh great it is Guzma." Grim said with a sigh. "Go Golisopod, use First impression one the Umbreon!" Guzma said. Grim yelled for King to use King shield knowing one hit from that was going to defeat Blue. "Griny use Psychic Shadow." Grim said as Griny fired shadow balls from it mouth and that used psychic to hit Golisopod but after that Golisopod ran and a new Pokemon came out, an Ariados. "Is that all you got yo." Guzma said with a sneer.

She huffed "Blue Shadow ball Iron tail!" She commanded "Umbreeeeeeon!" She shoot a Shadow ball up then her tail glowed white as she hit the Shadow ball at full force as it O.K the ariados as it fainted. "You call that a battle its pathetic!" She said as he sent out his Golisopod again "Blue finish him with Hyper beam!" "Umbreeeeon!" a strong beam shot out of Blue's mouth hitting the Golisopod knocking it out as it fainted. "Now beat it grunts like you don't know how to battle properly!"she said as she was trembling slightly as she didn't know why but stood in front of Grim protectively.-

Winter slowly got up and walked inside the room then kneeled back down but next to her mom's body "mommy wake up please" Winter pleaded helplessly

Luna saw how her trainers body slightly trembled and how her trainers usual "I don't care" face was stained with tears and also how her trainers cold blue eyes were blue eyes that showed sadness and fear and Luna knew this was not the trainer that was feared by people the girl that Luna was looking at was Winter a normal girl who showed emotions

"Pinsir use Storm throw on the Umbreon and Bisharp use Night Slash on the Geangar." Guzma yelled beating up and defeating both teams. "Yo you where saying." Guzma said. "Not good, Janitor I choose you, use Sword dance!" Grim said as he prepared for round two. Grim had fought Guzma before and he was a cake walk, it looks like his team has been training.

Blue stood up weakened but able to stand "Quick Blue moonlight then Dark pulse then Shadow ball iron tail!" "Umbreeeeeeon!" Blue healed herself with moonlight unleashing all of her attacks at once ending Pinsir "Don't ever underestimate my partner Blue! DragonFly Dragon Pulse lets go!" She let out DragonFly as she unleashed Dragon Pulse knocking out the Bisharp. "-If I don't end this now I'll lose Grim my friend-" she clinched her trembling hand "Blue, DragonFly Hyper Beam together!" "Umbreeeeeon!" "Flyyyygon!" Two strong beams shot out combining together hitting the Pinsir as a strong wind of gust blew once it hit as she went off her feet to the floor "ah!". The dust cleared as Pinsir and Bisharp fainted "Like..I said....never underestimate Blue and my team now beat it...I will not allow to take my friend Grim!" She said sharply "Umbre!" "Flygon!" Blue and DragonFly stood protectively in front of Grim with faces of determination.-

Winter was still kneeled on the ground while hugging her mom's body as the tears kept on falling,Luna grew worried soohe Espeon teleported herself to where JC was and started to paw at JC's leg she then looked at Blue "Espi espi..." Luna said to Blue telling the Umbreon to tell JC to go with her

She nodded Luna Winter's Espeon pawing at her then talking with Blue as Blue looked up at her "Umbre! Umbreon!" "What?!" She had a bad feeling something was terribly wrong from the start as she threw out Flare "Flare quick use Mist!" "Niiiiinetails! Flare surrounded the area with Mist as she grabbed Grim's hand pulling him onto DragonFly as she returned Flare as Blue leaped off with Luna once she led the way. "DragonFly follow Luna!" "Fly!" "Hold on Grim DragonFly is going full speed" once she said that DragonFly flew away from the Team Skull grunts before the mist cleared following Luna and Blue.-

Luna grew tired of running so she used her psychic to teleport JC and her pokemon to the Galactic air ship she then led JC to Winter who was still in her mom' room crying and hugging her mom's body

Winter held on to her mom and cried she softly combed her mom's long silver hair with her fingers

She saw the horrible scene in front of her and Winter's mom's limb body as she trembled badly thinking back what happened to her father as without thinking grasped Grim's hand as she lowered her head hat covering her eyes as she cried but her teeth was clinched "-Who....did this...?-" She said in thought as Blue was trembling as well seeing on the wall would did this as she cried but called loudly "Umbreeeeeeeon! Breeee!"Blue said as JC understood what she said "-Team Magma you will regret this if its the last thing I do!...." Her tears fell on the ground as DragonFly sadly flew over to Winter hugging her gently "Fly.....gon....Fly...."DragonFly cried as well comforting Winter the best she could.-

Winter felt her mom slightly move in her hug so Winter softened the hug and looked down to see her blue eyes meeting her mother's purple eyes her mother gently pressed her hand on Winters cheek and smiled

Grim did not say anything he just knelt beside Winters mom touched her for a second and said. "She's not going to make it if we don't find help Come on we need to get her to a hospital or a center." Grim motioned for Janitor, he picked up Winters mom gently. "Lets go Winter we can still save her." Grim said being serous but in his head he was very worried.

She calmed herself as she stood next to her "Grim is right if we don't find help now we will lose her come on Winter you must pull yourself together to support your mother....that's what I would have done..DragonFly help the Empoleon up" "Fly..." DragonFly helped the Empoleon up as she found his Pokeball and returned him then handed it to Winter "We must get out of here...this scene is giving me too many back flashbacks.." She picked Blue up holding her in her arms "Come Janitor we have to hurry" she said as she got on DragonFly's back "Grim you need a lift or are you ok on foot?" She asked her eyes filled with fear, anger, and sadness all at the same time.-

"I'm good I can go through Griny's shadow." Grim said as he stepped into it and disappeared, the shadow ran off really fast having the same speed as Griny. Janitor ran off toward the city with Winter's mom. It was always very weird in Griny's shadow he did not know how to explain it, but Grim had no time to think about that as of now that only thing he could focus on was Winter and her mom.

Winter noded her head and took Drake out and then placed Tsunamis pokeballs in her purse Drak then carefully picked her mom up and Lunas teleported them to the safest city which was Lavaridge Town when they got there Winter ran into the Pokemon Center With Drake carrying her mom right behind her and Luna was running right next to Drake

She nodded as DragonFly took off as she was having sudden flashbacks blocking her view as she shook her head trying to get it out of her head as she held on to DragonFly "-Come on JC....get yourself together...your friend needs help...-" she said in thought as she was following a path to the nearest hospital for Winter and her mom as her flashbacks kept bothering her. "Bre! Umbre!" Blue called to get her attention.-

The Nurse took Winters mom to a room to rest while Winter sat on a chair with the Galactic device in her hands as she kept trying to call her dad but every time she did she wouldn't get and answer which made Winter wonder where her father and the rest of Team Galactic was

She walked up to Winter "Winter are you alright...?" She asked placing a hand on her shoulder remaining calm as possible even if her flashbacks were bothering her hearing voices of it. Blue leaped on the couch as she squeezed her small head under her arm trying to comfort her "Bre...." Blue said gently licking Winter's cheek.-

"Yeah I'm just peachy,my mom's hurt,my dad and team was kidnapped and I can' do anything right now..." Winter said sarcasticly as she shrugged JC's hand off her shoulder while Luna curled up on to her trainers lap

She sadly looked at her as she gently grabbed Blue from her lap "Come on Blue....give her some space..." "Umbre...." Blue glanced up at her sadly as she left the Pokemon center as she stood just at the entrance "-Just like how my father ended...but I wasn't able to save him...on time...-" she said in thought as She held Blue tightly but not to hurt her as she teared up again falling down her cheeks "Team Magma I will...never forgive you...to what you have done!..."she said sternly in a low voice. "Umbre...on" Blue said licking her tears.-

Winter softly petted Lunas head to make her feel calmer while Drake sat in the chair right next to her Winter still didn't give up on trying to contact her dad she kept trying and trying which made Luna worried

She stood outside for now trying to calm herself down as there was a loud boom making the ground move as she looked where it came from as it was up the mountain just above her house as fire burster into flames as that was her mothers home "No! Mother!" She flew off on DragonFly to the flames of fire as Blue followed on foot but leaped up as she caught her "-Mother!-". She landed seeing the flames as she saw Team Magma just in front of her mother's house "Team Magma! I will never forgive you to what you had done with my friend! Where is her father and grunts!? Answer me! Why did you do this!" "Ah JC the one who possesses the power to understand Pokemon but a power that can be used for evil and awaken Groudon!" The leader Maxie said as he grinned. "It may be too late for your mother unfortunately" "You....bastards..." She clinched her fists and teeth as her hat covered her eyes tears falling again. "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue said angerly growling at Team Magma.-

The Nurse came out and told Winter that her mother was awake so she thanked the trainer and walked to her mother's room with her two pokemon right behind her when Winter opened the door she saw her mother looking straight at her with the most beautiful purple eyes,Winter walked over to her mother's bed and held her hand "hey mom how are you feeling" Winter asked softly as her mom smiled "I'm fine dear but you need to save your team and your father Maxie got them and he wants your dad because your father has made a new machine to help with pokemon bonding" Lilac told her daughter which made Winter frown

"This is getting ridiculous." Grim thought as he was wondering how many more evil team will it take before they all get taken down. Grim continued to wait outside the door of Winter's mom's room when he heard an exposition. "What now?" Grim said as he got up from his seat, he looked out the window and saw a lot of fire and unless Ho-Oh is angry it could only mean Magma. "Mismagus, go check it out we will catch up." Grim said as he began to go with Griny to the spot as Mismagus floated up there and saw JC along with Team Magma.

She held her hat as she had the serious eyes of determination as she was battling off with the leader but the Camerupt was no match for DragonFly as she was a Dragon- Ground type. "I told you to not underestimate me Team Magma and I will never go with you not after what you did to my friend Winter's mother and to the family I only had left!"she shouted as shs was holding her tears "Umbreon!" Blue said as she noticed the Mismagius "Umbre!" She called out to the Pokemon.-

Winter walked out of the buiding and saw JC getting her pokemon out so she walked over to the female trainer and softly placed her hand on the girls shoulder "JC we can't fight them now they have my dad hostage and my whole organization were taken hostage as well we can't risk fighting them" Winter stated calmly while Drake walked up behind his trainer and growled while Luna was right next to Winter