• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hope's Peak Academy: Hope Arc

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
@=Nightshade= @RenzFlintrock @ThePlayfulFox @GhostlyCubone11 @Gold The Dragonite @JoyPaws @Cmeriwether
---------------------------------------------------------------

??? – Unknown Location – Two Days Ago

“We are almost finished with our preparations on our side. But are you sure the participants are prepared?”

A voice from the phone which was held by a silhouette who was standing in-front of a desk lamp. Clearly in some kind of office somewhere, though the room was almost hard to see, since the lights were closed, and only the desk lamp’s light illuminated the room. Then, the voice of the silhouette spoke.

“Yes, they are prepared. I shall be infiltrating their group as one of them, to have more control of their actions. We have nothing to worry about.”
“Are you sure? Infiltrating this season might be dangerous.”
“You have nothing to worry about, okay? I have everything planned out on my end.”
“Alright. I trust your pla- Bzzt-“

The silhouette slammed their phone onto the table, clearly angry cause the line had cut off before the unknown voice was able to finish what they were saying. The silhouette stood up, fixing up their composure, and walks towards the door out of the office. They knew they were ready for this season, and he planned out everything that could happen this season.

“Soon, Everyone here will be enthralled in despair.. How exciting. This season shall be a season that won’t be forgotten.”

The man walked down a hallway, then went down the stairs. To re-check on the participants, and to do final preparations before the season had officially begun. His emotionless face, soon turned into a smirk, a smirk of confidence, and the man knew that. Though even if he had planned everything out, he didn’t know who would die, or would survive, which clearly excited them.

Reimen Pokan – Classroom, Hope’s Peak Academy’s First Floor.

Reimen had been sleeping in a desk in a classroom. He wondered how he got there, and stood up from the desk. A confused Reimen looked around for something, that led him to get there, until he remembered something. He was arriving at Hope’s Peak Academy, before he became dizzy, like someone knocked him out once he entered the gates of the school.

“I must be in a classroom of Hope’s Peak Academy, but..”

He noticed that all the windows were bolted shut with iron plates, providing something that keeps things out, and keeps whatever is inside, in. He found it weird, so Reimen came up to the barred off window, and knocked on it. It was definitely metal, and from what it looked like to Reimen, he was clearly stuck in this school, if all of the windows of the school were blocked like that.

He stumbled towards the door, which he went through, though once he looked outside, he was swept with a brush of despair. He noticed every “window” he looked at, were covered by iron plates, which completely trapped Reimen inside. He was clearly confused, and didn’t know what was going on in this school. He looked around a bit more, with a few rooms that were locked.

He went to the entrance door, finding that it was blocked off with futuristic technology, that wouldn’t be broken open by anyone normally. The more Reimen stood there, the more despair he felt, seeing the door like this, unable to escape wherever he was. The only thing he was holding onto now, was a single strand of hope, which he was going to lose soon.

He thought that if he stuck around here in the entrance of the school, he’d hoped that someone would come show up in the entrance of the school. Reimen didn’t know what he would do if he were alone. Especially in this.. unfamiliar place. He put his hand inside his pocket, noticing that his phone was gone! He didn’t understand. Where did it go? It was just there when he got knocked out.

He slammed his fist on a desk which was near the entrance, clearly upset that some of his belongings were missing. He didn’t understand where the hell his belongings went, so he re-fixed his composure, and thought to himself that his phone must be here somewhere in the school, though he just didn’t know where. Well, that’s what Reimen hoped.

Riku Ruimiki – Classroom, Hope’s Peak Academy's First Floor

He also woke up in a classroom, which in Reimen’s perspective, was locked. He looked around the room, and immediately noticed the iron plates on the windows. He struck it as weird, thinking that he should look around where he was first. If Riku had remembered correctly, He was going through the gates of Hope’s Peak Academy, then black. He didn’t understand why, or how, though there was no point in thinking about it if he didn’t remember.

“If I was at the gates of Hope’s Peak Academy, and then I wake up in a classroom, that means I have got to be in Hope’s Peak Academy! But.. Why are the windows blocked by iron plates? I don’t remember seeing iron plates blocking the windows when I got here.”

He walked outside of the room, finding the rest of the windows blocked off by metal sheets. It was impossible to escape. He tried to get his phone from his pocket, then noticed that it was missing! Who could he talk to? He couldn’t record his videos when his phone was missing. He slammed his hand on the door to an AV room, which was locked. Most likely due to anger since his phone was missing.

“I can’t believe this. My phone is missing, I’m trapped in a school, and I could easily be the ONLY person here!”

Riku shouted. Fixing up his composure, he looked around again, noticing an open door, which led to the entrance of the school. He went through the door, noticing Reimen in the process. He was ecstatic that there was someone else in the school, and he wasn’t the only person there. Riku was so excited.

“Heya! I’m Riku! Riku Ruimiki, Ultimate Vlogger. It’s nice to meet you!”
“Hm? Oh. Hello there. I am Reimen Pokan, Ultimate Violinist. It’s nice to make your acquaintance, Riku.”

Now, Riku had another person to help him look for a way out of here, though it looked like to Riku that there wasn’t a way to escape the school that they’re in. The only thing to do now, is most likely wait here, and hope that someone else would come around. Hoping that they weren’t the only people there in the school.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Mitsuko Taira
Super High School Level Crocheter
“Ngh… hwahh…?”

Mitsuko struggled to lift herself off the desk her torso was sprawled across. Wait… desk…? Where— what— She felt a rush of panic and kicked back, lashing out randomly. Her foot caught the edge of the desk, knocking it out of alignment with its row, and sending her chair tilting backwards in return. Gravity took it the rest of the way, and the chair hit the floor at the same time her head slammed against the edge of the desk behind her. Mitsuko blinked up at the ceiling, trying to catch the breath she’d lost. “Ow…”

Once she’d gotten her bearings and figured out which way was up, Mitsuko gingerly lifted herself off the ground, rubbing the back of her head. That’s gonna be a bump later… She took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Under ordinary circumstances, she’d never be able to fall asleep in a position like that, her legs trapped in a cramped space under a desk. And she couldn’t remember a thing after she’d entered the school. Her breath hitched as in her peripheral vision, iron plates over the windows came into focus in the otherwise empty classroom. She didn’t turn to face them, afraid of what she might find.

Instead, Mitsuko approached the door, slowly, nervously. She laid a hand on the handle, not sure what she would do if it was locked, and she was trapped, and, and…!

It swung open. Mitsuko let out a breath she didn’t know she had been holding. It’s okay… it’s okay. She glanced nervously from side to side in the hallway, unsure of where to go. Even if this was Hope’s Peak as she thought, the first time she’d looked at a map was when she walked through the school’s front door— after which she’d blacked out. At least she wasn’t the only one here, though— another person, a boy, emerged from a nearby classroom with a despairing look on his face. That look scared her— it gave face to the emotions she was refusing to let herself feel.

Mitsuko followed him, suddenly not wanting to be alone. She wished she had some yarn and needles to fidget with, make a basic scarf or something, to preoccupy her mind. But no such luck— the only thing she found at the hallway’s end when the boy emerged was the huge foyer of the school… surrounded by even more metal plates, and blocked off from the outside by some sort of futuristic contraption of a door that looked like something out of a sci-fi flick. She stumbled back, falling onto her hands and bottom. I can’t have a panic attack, not here, not now—! The girl squeezed her eyes shut and tried to steady her breathing, clutching the lucky charm on her necklace. You’re not trapped, there’s enough space, you can breathe. You’re not trapped, there’s enough space, you can…

Tsuneo Asato
Super High School Level Mountain Biker
“Sh…sh… shizzle,” Tsuneo muttered, standing up far too quickly for the fact that he’d been out like a light a second ago. He wobbled, stumbling sideways and catching himself on something cold and very solid as gray fuzz encroached on his vision. He blinked three times quickly, trying to clear his spinning head and hazy sight. When he could focus again, he pushed away from the… wall? and took a few steps to recalibrate his sense of balance. Upon turning around, though, he found that what he had leaned upon for balance was not a wall, but a (from what Tsuneo had felt) very thick and solid sheet of metal.

“What the hell is going on around here…?” Tsuneo grumbled, pacing the classroom and kicking over the occasional chair. “I just walked in… all my bros came to see me off, too…! But I don’t remember anything after…” He punched a wall in frustration. That was cool, right? He’d seen people do it in movies. But instead of breaking the whiteboard in half and cracking the wall beneath, he just got a split knuckle. Damn. Guess I won’t be doing that again.

Tsuneo sighed. It didn’t seem like there was much use in staying in this room. He’d already searched every one of his many pockets for his phone, but no dice. Plus, he was sure his bros would be blowing it up right now if he had it; he had promised to send pictures to the group chat and he hadn’t sent a thing. That wasn’t very cool at all, not going through with a promise.

He walked up to the door. Tsuneo couldn’t help but catch sight of his reflection in the typical-classroom-door window mounted just above the doorknob. Then he looked back at it, leaning closer. That’s weird… I could’ve sworn I did my eyeliner a bit more subtly this morning. I remember thinking my hand would be shaking too much with excitement to do a proper wing… but here it is. Creepy. He shrugged it off, though. I’m probably just remembering wrong. This school is weird, for sure, but it’s all probably part of initiation. Hope the entrance ceremony is more exciting and less creepy, though! Not that he was creeped out or scared, mind you. Real gangsters don’t scare that easily.

As Tsuneo opened the door, he immediately got his bearings. He and his bros had put their heads together for hours, poring over maps of the school and searching for what few pictures of the inside they could find. Because hey, it would be really cool to know your way around already on your first day! Should probably go to the main hall right now, Tsuneo thought, glancing down the hall in its direction. That or the gym. But I think main hall would be a better bet.

Off he went in that direction. It seemed Tsuneo had made the right choice, at least— there were three other people in the room. Two guys were talking, and one girl looked like she was freaking. The biker didn’t know what that was about, but the iron plates everywhere were definitely weird. Well, so was the weird Star-Trek-esque door over what was there a few hours ago when he came in, but— wait, WHAT?!

Though Tsuneo tried to keep it under wraps, he was, in a word, a geek. And seeing something that looked like a safe door from one of his favorite old shows was tickling his hidden geek side. He jogged over to the door, inspecting it— not with a look of despair or fear, but one of intrigue, and excitement. “Woahh-ho!” he exclaimed, eyes lighting up as he poked at the door. “This thing is legit! Like right out of Star Trek!” He thought for a second. “Or Legends, it would fit right in with that setting, too—

“Not that I care!” He added quickly in case anyone had heard his geekfest, voice regaining the growly quality that made him sound cool and gangster. Tsuneo straightened up and edged away from the door, hooking his thumbs in the belt loops of his baggy, somewhat low-slung jeans. “Not that I care,” he muttered again, though the furtive glances he kept throwing over the door, marveling at its technological genius and functional accuracy seemed to indicate otherwise. The biker shuffled a little further away from the door, then semi-awkwardly moved back to lean all gangster-like on the wall.

(OOC: haha big post took me an hour have fun lmao)

Miyuki Gima

She woke up disoriented, feeling lightheaded. Once she felt a bit better, her eyes flicked open, and she stared at the classroom for a moment thinking she had fallen asleep in class and would get an ear full until she saw someone was there... She looked around the room seeing the windows covered in large, thick metal sheets. Why are the windows covered in metal!? What is it keeping in?!... what's it keeping in... Then she saw security cameras and started wondering what they were there for. She sat there for a moment, trying to understand what was going on, a hundred thoughts rushing through her brain a minute. From what she remembered; she was walking into Hope's Peak Acadamy. She wanted to make her family proud, but anxiety washed over her. Now, this... it scared her.

Where are my phone, cards, and notebook! Miyuki realized in fear, quickly searching through the pockets of her skirt. She pulled a notebook in relief, then searched through the desk she was sleeping at for a pencil. She would learn about the disappearance of the phone later. She was quickly placing the notebook and pencil in her pocket and searching the room. She needed to not have a panic attack right now, please! Miyuki quickly begged, looking around for something to tell her what was happening.

Miyuki's eyes darted to a pamphlet. There was a scribble of a few buildings drawn in the corner like a child's artwork. She read it, and it was the essential things put in pamphlets and said everyone needed to meet at the gym by 8:00 for a welcoming ceremony. Miyuki's eyes flashed to the clock, which wasn't close to eight. She could search around a bit.

But Miyuki's search was in vain. She had searched the whole room in just a few minutes and even tried to take the bolts off the window, but of course, with her thin frame, she couldn't do anything. And so, she decided to head to the gym. When she was at home, she tried to memorize the map. Miyuki didn't want anyone to think of her as stupid, or something did, she! But then she panicked, wondering if people would think she was too smart, and they would bully her... poor Miyuki and herself consciousness.

Miyuki walked down the hallway crying just a bit while on her way to the gym and found she was correct in her directions! When she entered, she saw a snobby-looking kid in a suit, a very short guy, a gangster-looking guy, and a small girl who looked like she was going to have a panic attack. Miyuki walked over to her, sat down on her knees, pulled out her notebook, and began writing something. Once she was done, she tapped the girl's shoulder showing a notebook with "Hi. I'm Miyuki Gima. Are you okay?" written on it. Miyuki's face was slightly red from her crying in the hallway earlier, mainly her eyes, nose, and cheeks. She looked concerned; Miyuki knew what it was like to have a panic attack, especially with people around, and she felt so embarrassed. Do you really think you would like people watching you cry when you are most vulnerable?

Yoichi Akagi

Yoichi's head shot up as he looked around, wondering, "What the heck???" He asked out loud in confusion. He sat there searching through his pockets to find his phone but nope wasn't there! Why????? He had no idea at all. He, too up, stared at the metal sheets on the window and placed a hand on one wondering about them. He kept staring for a bit longer, then ran out, sliding on the marble flooring outside the classroom in a certified cool person way, at least he thought. In reality, he probably looked like a huge idiot with the pens on his jacket and beanie clicking together.

He had basically searched all the unlocked rooms until he found the gym and saw people, "Hello!" Yoichi said, waving at everyone, not knowing a single person there! He saw a guy that looked super snobby and fancy in a suit, a guy about his height with shaggy brown hair, two girls sitting on the floor, and a guy that looked like a gangster! He looked at everyone, not going to talk to the girls or the two guys near the stand but instead heading to the gangster. Probably the stupidest decision someone could but Yoichi basically had the brain cells of a carrot. You can't be that smart when your brain cells are described like that, can you?

"Hi! I'm Yoichi Akagi. Nice to meet you!" Said the short orange-haired boy. Yoichi pulled his glasses off and cleaned them on his jacket, trying not to scratch them on the pens on his coat, then placed when on his nose again. "So, do you know what's going on?" Asked the short ginger hair boy staring up at the gangster-looking guy.

Maira Arvich
Super High School Level Herbalist

"Mnnnnn..."
She heard her voice through a haze. Everything was dark around her, and her body felt heavy. She groaned at the stiffness in her limbs, which ached more than she'd thought they would, even though she had spent the better part of the day before tucked into a cramped seat during her flight from the United States. Despite the soreness she felt, though, she decided she'd rather stay asleep a bit longer instead of getting up and gathering supplies to brew a pain-killing tea. "Wait... I've been asleep? But didn't I just get to Hope's Peak? Oh, don't tell me I got jet-lagged and fell asleep during class or something!"

All thoughts of continued sleep left her, and her eyes shot open. She found herself gazing along the length of a wooden surface, which she realized her cheek had also been pressed against. Beyond that, she could see a pair of desks and something metallic on the wall beyond. She let slip a light invective in English, before sitting up in her seat. Her eyes darted around the classroom, waiting for the disapproving stare of one of her teachers, and perhaps laughter from her classmates. She certainly hoped none of them knew enough English to know what she'd just said. But to her surprise, the classroom was empty. She was the only one there... "Did they just... go on to the next class and leave me here? Am I so sore from sleeping on a desk for who-knows how long? Why wouldn't someone wake me up? And... why don't I remember getting to the classroom, or orientation?"

She stood up and stretched, checking her surroundings more thoroughly as she did so. It seemed that any writing on the blackboard had been erased. The desks and seats seemed clean, although there were scuff marks on the floor in a couple places. Near the door there was what appeared to be a security camera, which was positioned to be able to see almost the entire room. Perhaps the most odd thing, though, were the metal plates along one wall of the room. Maira decided that one of these must have been the metallic thing she'd seen when she first opened her eyes. She began to contemplate their purpose.

"I'm fairly certain there weren't any shutters in the windows when I was walking up to the building earlier. Not on the ground floor, at least. Maybe I'm a couple floors up? But... why would they need shutters higher up?" She walked over and touched one with her hand, a puzzled expression on her face. "Maybe the school's doing some kind of emergency drill? Yeah, that makes sense! That's why there's nobody here. I just slept through the drill or something, and they decided to let me sleep or didn't notice me." Her expression brightened for a moment, and she was just deciding that she'd hit on the right conclusion when she noticed the sturdy bolts holding the sheets of metal in place. That... was something that didn't fit in her theory very well. "If it's a drill, why are they bolted...?"

Before she could begin puzzling over this, she heard footsteps. In the quiet of the empty classroom, they sounded distinctly despite the closed door between Maira and the source of the noise. Dismissing her concerns over the metal sheets, she quickly weaved her way between the desks and went to the door of the classroom. She reached out, and noted the cold smoothness of the handle for a moment before turning it and pushing. It didn't budge, and then she realized.... it was a pull door.

She sighed, pulled it open, and stepped out into what appeared to be a large hallway. The lights had been off in the classroom when she woke up, but she expected the hall to be well-lit and have several students walking between classes, or at least a hall monitor or a janitor or something. Instead, she found that the hall was dimly lit, and the only person she saw was the back of someone disappearing around a corner at the end of the corridor. Maira wanted to yell for them to wait for her, but she found she couldn't remember the right Japanese words off the top of her head. She hesitated, and by the time she remembered a phrase that might work, the person was gone. She cursed herself for not doing some last-minute study on the plane ride. She'd been learning the language since she got scouted by Hope's Peak, but before that most of her knowledge came from watching subbed anime with friends, and a bit of intermittent (and admittedly undedicated) study on Duolingo. She'd thought herself ready to hold a conversation, but it seemed that either nerves had driven the words from her mind, or she'd not prepared as well as she'd thought.

Maira decided not to dwell on the shortcomings of her preparatory studies, but rather on figuring out where that person had gone. She trotted off in the direction she'd seen them go, trying to ignore how loudly her footsteps echoed in the dim emptiness around her. If she did... she'd probably freak herself out. "And there's no reason to freak out! No reason at all..." After all, waking up in an empty classroom, with no real memory of how she got there, no knowledge of what time it was (there hadn't been a clock in her classroom), and no idea where everyone in the school had gone wasn't so bad. Everything was fine.

Maira took the same turn as the person before her when she reached the end of the hallway, and in about a minute she found herself entering a large room, probably an entry hall of some kind. On one wall was a huge door that looked like it should be on a bank vault. A small collection of people near her age were scattered around the room, some near the walls and others closer to the middle of the room. "Finally, I can ask what happened. I don't remember any of these people being in my class- not that I remember class either- but either way, they probably know what happened if there was some kind of drill." Collecting herself, she stepped further into the room, and cleared her throat. She spoke in rather fractured Japanese, but her sentence was at least semi-coherent.

"Hello! Can who tell me time? I was sleeping through class. Was there...?"

Here she stopped, unsure how to ask about a fire drill. She shook her head, sighed, and tried again.

"Nevermind. I'm sorry. I don't speak Japanese very well yet, please be patient!"

This last sentence was one she'd practiced to perfection, since she'd figured she'd need it. She felt a little awkward, hoping she hadn't slipped up and said anything odd. She felt fairly confident about most of her words, though, so she thought they might've gotten the drift of what she wanted to know.

Tesaki Hayawaza

Super High School Level Sleight-of-Hand

Tesaki sneezed; once, twice, thrice. He blinked and wiped his nose, and shuddered slightly. He'd been resting (rather uncomfortably) on his desk, presumably having just woken up from a light doze. He had just been wondering why the classroom was so quiet when the urge to sneeze hit him, and he sat upright to start sneezing into his arm. Now that his face wasn't buried in his inner elbow, though, his pale gray eyes began taking in the odd state of the classroom. It certainly wasn't the same classroom as he'd been in during middle school; the walls were a different color, and the windows were larger... and also covered by metal sheets.

He began to realize that this was probably one of the classrooms at Hope's Peak. He remembered getting dropped off outside the school's gates, and getting jostled by some sporty-looking kids as he made his way through. He recalled looking back at them and glaring, but... beyond that, he couldn't recall getting to the welcome ceremony, or starting classes. Yet here he was, in a classroom, with nobody nearby.

Tesaki got up and began searching around the room. He checked inside his desk, and found an assortment of damaged erasers, a pencil that looked like someone had bit into it, what appeared to be a collection of multicolored pocket lint, and a coin tucked into a dusty back corner, all presumably left by the desk's previous owner. The most prominent item was what appeared to be a pamphlet. On it were scrawled several things, including instructions to go to the gymnasium. He wasn't sure if this was meant for him, but it likely was if it had been in his desk. (Although he wished the staff members who left it there would have cleaned out the crap in his desk while they were putting the pamphlet in. He made sure to pocket the coin before closing the desk, though.)

He made a brief investigation of the rest of the room. When a passing examination of desks, chalkboard, security camera, and metal plates revealed nothing of use, Tesaki decided he'd better go to the Gym. After all, even if the pamphlet wasn't meant for him for some reason, there would be no harm in checking the place out. He left the room, closing the door behind him. He checked the scrawled map on the pamphlet to orient himself, and began walking to the gymnasium. It was oddly quiet for a school hallway. Even if other classes were in session, he would have expected to hear muffled voices from the teachers, or perhaps the tapping of someone's feet while they wrote.

Deciding to see if the classrooms were just surprisingly well-soundproofed, he went over to one of the doors and peered in through its window. His eyes widened as he saw what looked like a girl sleeping on a desk near the middle of the room. He wasn't, perhaps, the most noble or moral of people, but he knew that just moments before he'd woken up in a similar position to this feminine figure. Something was definitely off here. He needed to check it out. So he threw open the door, strode into the room, and tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Hey. Wake up!"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Mitsuko Taira

Mitsuko’s hands worked in the air in front of her, crocheting something imaginary in an attempt to calm her down. She could feel her heart rate returning to normal, slowly but surely, as she focused on the feel of the yarn that was all in her head— then a tap on her shoulder broke her out of the fantasy. Mitsuko flinched instinctively away from the touch, but it was light enough that it didn’t trigger a fight-or-flight response.

Her hands stopped weaving imaginary cloth, hovering hesitantly, then dropped into her lap. Mitsuko blinked over at the neatly scrawled message on the notebook, then over to the face of the writer. “Mitsuko Taira,” she said shortly, not soft or warm, but closer to a whisper than a regular speaking volume. She glanced to the side, having a hard time looking Miyuki in the eyes. Mitsuko spoke again, as if unsure her first words had been enough to cover what was written. “My name. I…I’m okay.” Her eyes fell back to her hands, fidgeting with the folds of her medium-length skirt under the hem of her knit sweater. “Just…weird.” Mitsuko looked away again, aware that her words hadn’t made much sense but unwilling to elaborate more.

Tsuneo Asato

Hi!

Tsuneo looked around for the high male voice. It took him a minute to think to look down. About a foot below him was an eager face framed by messy ginger locks kept in check by a purple beanie. Tsuneo edged backward a little, taken aback by the completely unintimidated ball of energy in front of him. The little dude kinda reminded him of some of the mountain biking team newbies, all exuberant and such.

“Who’re you?” Tsuneo growled, jutting his chin out a bit like all the bad guys do in the movies. Then he realized the orange-haired boy had already introduced himself. “Er… nevermind. Anyway!” He cleared his throat menacingly. “I’m Tsuneo Asato! Mountain biker extraordinaire!” He puffed out his chest with pride, letting some of his biking patches and bro-code pins catch the light.

He seemed to deflate a little when the other boy asked his question, though. “Nope. Don’t got a clue.” Despite his slightly crestfallen mood, Tsuneo puffed back up in no time, giving a toothy grin. “But whatever it is, I’m gonna crush it! Don’t worry, little dude,” he added. “We’re all gonna be cool or whatever. We’re all the best of the best, remember? That’s why we’re here!” He pounded a fist into his palm. “We got this. Whatever they throw at us.”

(OOC: little does Tsuneo know XD)

Last edited:
Akayuki Shirogane: Ultimate Puppeteer.

Akayuki had woken up with a Headache, not knowing how in the Name of all that is Hellish he got here. He looked around, seeing Iron bars on the windows. What the heck? Why were there Iron Bars on the windows? He then realized he was at Hope's Peak Academy. At least he made it, but had no idea how he made it. He saw things one would usually see, like desks, and a chalk board. He looked around, not finding his stuff, surprisingly, as he then looked around further and found a door, naturally he went to the door. Looking around the room, but his head was taking it not too well.

He stumbled into the doorway, looking around as his head pounded. He looked around to find seven individuals, and stumbled over to the group, he then attempted to sit down, but missed, hit the floor with his bottom. He winced in pain as he landed, hard. He was thinking as to why did that happen. He then decided to try and get someone's attention.

"H-h-hello, W-wh-what's, g-going, on?"

Akayuki was nervous, but he was trying to make friends, hopefully. He awaited a response as he twiddled his thumbs.

Airi Wataru: Ultimate Herpetologist.

Airi had woken up in a classroom, and immediately panicked when she looked around. She had seen Iron windows, a bunch of empty desks, and no sign of her Eastern Hog nosed Snake, Kuro. She looked around the room, seeing the usual stuff, such as Desks, chalkboards and other stuff. She then went to try and find Kuro, her pet snake. The Eastern Hog Nosed Snake. The girl walked around, looking on the ground to find a small, mostly brown snake who looked up to see what seemed to be his owner. The snake slithered up Airi's Gloved hand and curled around her shoulder, with his head sitting there. He had found a warm spot, and was intent on staying there.

She then walked through the door to a different classroom, looking around the room, similar to the one she woke up in with Kuro near a warm spot. She had stumbled into a group that was someone, finding another person still out. She watched and waited to see what would happen.

"I wonder what will happen?" Airi observed the events from far away.

Someone had tried to wake the person still out. Kuro had been curled up on her shoulder, with his owner watching the events, he had seen something out of the corner of his eyes.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kasai Kazuhiko
Ultimate Hacker

Kasai had woken up with his head on a desk. He thought he was sleeping in class, as usual, and wished he could just fall back asleep. However, something did feel different; he hadn't even recognize either the chair or the desk. Kasai lifted his head off of the desk and found himself in an unrecognisable classroom. "What on earth..." Kasai muttered to himself as he looked around, bewildered. He instinctively reached for his phone, but it wasn't in his pocket. In fact, nothing was in his pockets. Kasai had no clue where he was or where his belongings were and started to get worried. However, he calmed himself down, before thinking, "Panicking won't do me any good. I can think about where my stuff is later. Right now, I need to focus."

He had gotten up from his seat and started to investigate the room. It seemed like a normal classroom, besides the large, metal sheets on the wall where windows presumably should be, and the camera in the corner of the room. He also noticed a pamphlet on a desk and started to read it. He crumpled it up and tossed it onto the ground, it looks like it was made by a 5 year old and wasn't useful whatsoever. Kasai thought about the possibility that he was inside of Hope's Peak Academy. The last thing he can remember is arriving at the entrance of the school, before getting a wave of dizziness and going unconscious. But something still felt odd to him, particularly the metal plates.

Seeing as he clearly wouldn't find any answers in the room, he left the classroom. Kasai had trouble navigating because he hadn't looked at a map beforehand. He got lost for a few minutes, passing by a girl peering through another classroom with two people inside. Kasai wondered if everyone had fallen asleep in seperate classrooms, seeing how the girl in the classroom was still asleep. Eventually, he made his way to a room with several people inside. In the room was very interesting, futuristic-looking door, and a group of people. As much as he'd love to inspect the door, he first needed to find out just what was going on.... but that required talking.... Kasai wasn't mentally prepared for a whole new barrage of height and voice jokes. He held off on doing any talking for now, and started to inspect the large door with curiosity and excitement while trying to stay out the way of the others.

Anzai Arisu
Ultimate Baker

Anzai was sound asleep until she was abruptly woken. "I'm awake, I'm awake." She said, as she was still half asleep. As Anzai began to finally wake up, she was surprised at the unfamiliar scenery. She couldn't have fallen asleep in class again; she didn't even recognise the place. The metal sheets on the wall were also pretty suspicious.

It was then she noticed the boy who presumably woke her up. It reassured her to know she wasn't alone. Anzai looked at him for a couple of seconds with a curious expression, before forgetting to speak to him. "Ack! My apologies, I haven't even said my name yet! My name's Anzai Arisu, the Ultimate Baker!" After introducing herself, she noticed a pamphlet near where she woke up. Reading it reminded her that she had passed out after passing the gates of Hope's Peak. At least, that's what all she could remember recently. Assuming she was inside Hope's Peak, why couldn't she remember anything else about the school? Anzai decided not to think about it too hard and realised she hadn't said anything for a while. "Hey, do you have any idea where we are?" She said to him, feeling conpletly stumped. Anzai started to focus on the metal plates again. "We're not trapped here, are we?" Even if that was the case, she really hoped it wasn't.

Yoichi Akagi
Ultimate at Parkour

"Nice! That sounds awesome to be good at! I'm just an ultimate at parkour. Which is cool cause I think it!" Yoichi laughed a little, then looked at the big vault-like door and kicked it as hard as he could but ended up hurting his foot in the end, hopping on one foot while holding the other. Yoichi was being an idiot. Again.

Once Yoichi had stopped feeling the pain, he looked up again at Tsuneo. "Yeah, of course, we all can get through this!" He cracked his knuckles. He stretched his arm out because he had fallen asleep at a desk just a while ago from what he thought, "This is probably a super huge joke they do on new students to spook them! It's a pretty good one at that, though! The doors are even metal!" Yoichi was still in need of some intelligence, or maybe this was just some way to try and seem brave! Either way, Yoichi was being an idiot.

Yoichi turned around to see a purple-haired boy shorter than him. "Hello! I am Yoichi Akagi, ultimate at parkour! Nice to meet you!" He grinned

Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

Miyuki nodded. She understood the feeling and wrote in the notebook, "I get it." Then quickly wrote, "I like your name. I think it's nice." Then smiled. People like you if you give them compliments, right? She thought to herself, slightly nervous. Miyuki wrote down again, "Any idea what's going on? I'm kind of-" Miyuki stared at the paper. Was she really going to share that she was scared? But she did. Now it said, "Any idea what's going on? I'm kind of scared." Miyuki could surely share that she was scared if this girl looked panicked too, right?

"H-h-hello, W-wh-what's, g-going, on?"

Miyuki turned to see a boy who had to be about her age sitting on his butt, bewildered, twiddling his thumbs.
Miyuki wrote in the notebook, "I'll be right back." And went to go check up on the guy. She stood next to him, quickly writing on it, "Hi, I'm Miyuki Gima. Do you need help up?" She showed the page to him and put a hand out to help him. Miyuki was still scared of what was happening, but at least she knew some people were scared here too. It Made her feel strangely safer.

Tesaki Hayawaza

Tesaki's gentle prodding seemed successful in awakening the sleeping girl. She muttered that she was awake, sat up, and began looking around. Tesaki was fairly certain he could see surprise in her features, which made his suspicion that she, too, had woken up without knowing how she ended up in a classroom much more likely. The questions she gave after her introduction, too, leant themselves to this theory. He paused for a moment before answer, looking thoughtful.

"Well, if I had to guess, I'd say we are currently in one of the classrooms in Hope's Peak High School. Given your introduction, I think it's safe to assume you've also enrolled, Arisu-san. I am Tesaki Hayawaza. My title would technically be 'Ultimate Sleight-of-Hand', but I also accept 'Ultimate Magician'. I woke up in another classroom not long ago, also sitting at a desk. I've no earthly idea how I ended up there, however. Would I be right in supposing that you, too, do not recall falling asleep in class?"

"If you don't... there is most definitely something far out of the ordinary occurring. If you do remember... will that truly clear up our current conundrum? In any case, I intend to find out what's going on. I suppose this could be some form of hazing by our upperclassmen, now that I think of it. But this room, too, has bolted sheets of metal over the windows. Would a beginning-of-the-year prank really go to such lengths? Could the teachers be involved as well? They would have to be. No, I don't think this is just some prank. If it is, well, I'd certainly like to see the look on my juniors' faces next year. That would be quite amusing. But I'm almost certain there's something far less light-hearted than hazing going on here.

He sighed, adjusting the cuffs of his shirt each in turn before letting his hands slip back towards his pockets. He hadn't looked in a mirror recently, but his outfit was perhaps a bit less than pristine. Digging around in the desks had gotten dust on his sleeves, and his red tie was currently a bit lopsided. He hadn't noticed this yet, of course, although he'd probably take a moment or two in order to tidy up once he did.

| Korutesu |

Riku Ruimiki
Ultimate Vlogger

Riku saw that person by person, they all came into the entrance hall. It had been less than thirty minutes, and there probably wasn't too many people, especially due to this school's prestigious nature. The group was, so far, an extreme mess. He stood up tall, well, he tried. And shouted out.

"Hey, Everyone! I am Riku Ruimiki, Ultimate Vlogger! It looks like we're all clearly trapped here, so we have to try and find a way out. We must try to cooperate with each other, and see if there is any way we can try to escape. Since there are nine of us, we should split into groups of three, and try to look for whatever we can use here. After that, we should all meet back here. Group up with whoever you'd like."

Riku had grouped himself with people he'd randomly saw, plus, the groups could get to know each other, which wasn't too bad. It was much better than going solo, too. So it wasn't a big deal. He went up to a purple haired male, who was just as short as Riku, which he asked the question of him wanting to come and group up with him.

"Heya! Wanna Group up? I'm Riku, as you probably already heard. And.. What's your name?"

He held out his hand, waiting for a handshake. Since both of them were currently, the shortest of the group, Riku thought sticking together might be better. And if he agreed, they just needed to find one other person to pair up with them. Then, another person came up by the name of Yoichi Akagi.

Reimen Pokan

Ultimate Violinist

He had heard what Riku said, and thought it was probably a good idea, seeing they had no means of escape, and no idea how they got there and why. He went up to one of the females, specifically, a girl with brown hair, and brown eyes.

"Hey, there. I'm Reimen Pokan. Ultimate Violinist. Are you.. feeling alright..?"

Since they were all most likely going to get trapped here, he might as well try to make a few friends. And plus, maybe they could group up together. He reached out his hand toward her, clearly signalling that he could help her stand up, if she needed.

"Uh.. What's your name?"

Akayuki Shirogane: Ultimate Puppeteer

Akayuki Shirogane had stopped Twiddling his thumbs, and looked up, seeing a hand, to which he accepted and got up.

"Thanks," Akayuki responded, "A-a-Akayuki Shirogane, I'm a bit confused, and lost, but other than that, I'm fine, just a little concerned."

Akayuki had been a bit nervous. But then he heard some words saying to group up.

"We should group up, I-i-if you're okay with it?"

Akayuki calmed down a bit, figuring the only way to get where it was they were going to get where they were supposed to is to team up.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kasai Kazuhiko
Ultimate Hacker

Kasai had tried to ignore the guy, who was barely taller than him, but to no avail. Someone decided to take charge and went straight to Kasai. "What bad luck." He muttered to himself before turning to the two people asking for his name. "My name is Kasai Kazuhiko. I'm the Ultimate Hacker." He introduced himself to both of them in an unexpectedly higher tone for his age while returning the handshake with Riku. "I don't see why not." He replied to Riku's question before continuing to talk. "What do you guys think is going on here? I want to say it's some big joke, but with the windows and the entrance blocked off, I feel like something's wrong."

Anzai Arisu
Ultimate Baker

"Nice to meet you, Tekasi!" Anzai said with a wide grin on her face before answering his question. "Nope, the last thing I can remember was entering Hope's Peak." Seeing him clean himself up made her look at her outfit, and she only then realised her apron had disappeared. "Not my apron! That was my favourite one... " Anzai started to get upset, but calmed herself down. She needed to find out what was going on. "Alright then, Tekasi. Should we start exploring? Assuming there are other students, we'll have to find out where they are." Anzai asked him while surveying the room another time. It was then she thought she saw someone outside the window. "Hey, Tekasi? Is there somebody out there?" Anzai asked him as she wanted to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

Last edited:
Hiroto Chihiro.
Ultimate Blackmailer.

Hiroto slowly opened his eyes, looking around in a daze. He was…in a classroom? Did school start already-? He remembered approaching the entrance before everything got hazy, but he didn’t remember class starting. Raising his head, he noted that he was alone. That was odd. He slid off the seat, glancing around. He noted a small slip of paper, picking it up and looking it over. It…looked like it was written by someone who didn’t take it seriously. He adjusted his glasses, then his beanie, his eyes falling on the boarded off windows. "Well, that doesn’t look very good…" He thought, approaching the window and placing his hand on the giant metal plate. "Looks like this is to keep something out. Or keep something in. It’s pretty solid, I doubt I could get it off." He stepped away. "I need to head to that hall. Maybe I can find out what’s going on." He told himself, stepping out of the classroom and into the hall. He didn’t bother checking any other rooms. He just listened for numerous voices. He eventually found the right spot, stopping outside the doorway, nervousness setting in as usual. He took a deep breath, before timidly stepping through the door. "W-Woah…" There was a pretty small number of people, but they all looked….unique. He fiddled with his sleeves anxiously. He had a bad feeling about this….he walked over to a wall, leaning back against it to observe everyone.

Daishi Hideya.
Ultimate Calculator.

Daishi had woken up pretty much the same way as everyone else. Wake up in the classroom, express confusion about how they got there, express confusion at the windows, and wander out. It's fairly generic. He hadn’t noticed the note, however, and was now wandering around in his confusion. "This school is odd…you’d think it’d be all fancy, and there’s be staff all around. Not practically empty, and boarded with windows." He wondered. He continued to wander, his sense of direction proving nonexistent as usual. It could honestly be an amusing sight, this blue-haired dork stumbling around completely lost, nearly stumbling over his own feet often, if the situation wasn’t just so…weird. He eventually lost balance, tripping over himself and face planting. "Oof- Owwww…" He groaned, rubbing his nose. "Today is NOT my day already, haha…" He chuckled to himself. “So much for a great first day so far…”

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Mitsuko Taira

“Mm,” Mitsuko bobbed her head slightly in agreement, still not meeting the other girl’s eyes. “Everything… just so weird.” She watched the back of Miyuki’s head as she noticed another anxious-looking person and immediately picked herself up to help. The fear Mitsuko had seen in her eyes was genuine, as far as she could tell, so what prompted this girl to be so helpful despite her nerves? Mitsuko couldn’t wrap her head around it.

A hand entered her field of vision and Mitsuko tensed, but it stopped before coming close to touching her. Her eyes slowly traveled up the arm to the face the hand belonged to, gaze sliding away again. “Okay.” Wait, that was too short. “Me. I’m… okay.” It took a few moments, but Mitsuko eventually reached up for the offered hand, allowing the boy to pull her to her feet. Her gaze still hovered somewhere around his chest, or perhaps the floor behind him. “I’m… Mitsuko Taira. My name.” She realized after a beat that he’d also said his talent, what he’d been scouted for, and immediately felt a pressure to do the same. “And… crochet.” Mitsuko made a motion like she was hooking loops of yarn onto needles. “Ultimate crochet… my talent.”

Tsuneo Asato

As Yoichi turned to socialize with another little dude, Tsuneo let out an almost imperceptible sigh of relief. The carrot-top had easily accepted his assumptions to what was going on, so that must mean it was pretty believable… right? Tsuneo nodded to himself. Yeah, the little dude was right. Definitely just an extensive practical joke.

Yet another little dude—man, there were a lot of ‘em!—spoke up to the room, introducing himself as the Ultimate Vlogger and an alliterative name that Tsuneo was almost certain he’d forget by tomorrow. His suggestion wasn’t bad, but… “I don’t take orders from anyone,” Tsuneo grumbled, more than a little petulantly, though it wasn’t really loud enough for anyone to hear. He slouched back further on the wall, looking a little dumb, no doubt, but sure of his undeniable gangster vibe. He supposed if someone sought him out he’d go along, but until then he was going to be defiant! No one controls this wild card!

Maira Arvich

Maira didn't get a clear response to her question, which was a bit discouraging, but at least she didn't get any weird looks. "Probably they just don't know the time either, and didn't answer because of that. Or maybe they're just busy talking among themselves." Now that she looked at the smaller groups a bit more closely, though, she realized they didn't necessarily seem to be chattering happily. A couple looked distressed, and Maira quickly became concerned. Her motherly side began to kick in, and she hesitantly approached a pair of girls who were on the ground, but one of them quickly moved off to talk to someone else before Maira got near. She was almost over to the remaining girl when someone began shouting, startling her enough to make her stop and listen.

"Hey, Everyone! I am Riku Ruimiki, Ultimate Vlogger! It looks like we're all clearly trapped here, so we have to try and find a way out. We must try to cooperate with each other, and see if there is any way we can try to escape. Since there are nine of us, we should split into groups of three, and try to look for whatever we can use here. After that, we should all meet back here. Group up with whoever you'd like."

".... Trapped?!" Maira's heart skipped a beat or two when she heard that. She didn't want to admit that it made sense, but... the door, the windows, and everything else certainly didn't exclude that possibility. But how did they all end up in this situation?

Nearby, a golden-blonde boy in a suit had walked up to the girl on the ground, offering a hand to her and checking on her. Maira was glad that others were checking on people, and smiled slightly despite the growing worry about this strange situation. She took a few steps closer as the two of them made introductions. The girl seemed quite nervous, but that seemed fair to Maira in the current state of things. However, part of their introductions caught her attention. "They mentioned Ultimate Talents. That means they were also admitted to Hope's Peak, right? If we ARE trapped... are we in Hope's Peak, or somewhere else?" Putting that thought aside for later, she took the last few steps to join the violinist and crocheter. Maira, being a friendly person, didn't hesitate to join the conversation, although she at least tried to be polite about it.

"Hello! My name is Maira. Uh, sorry to intrude. I am the Ultimate Herbalist. I wanted to check on... people? And I don't understand where... uh..." She switched to English for a moment, "Ugh, what's the word..." then figured out what she was trying to say, and returned to Japanese. "I don't know my way around well. Can I join you?"

She smiled at them, blushing slightly at her mistakes. She wished she knew how to express herself better, but unless either of them knew English it would probably be a bit difficult.

Tesaki Hayawaza

Tesaki flinched slightly at the casual use and mispronunciation of his first name by this person he'd just met, but concealed his reaction well. After briefly clearing his throat, he refocused on the matter at hand: that this other student was, indeed, in the same situation as himself; namely, unaware of any events having happened since earlier in the day when they entered Hope's Peak. That worried him a good bit. "What could have caused us to completely miss being moved into empty classrooms? Did someone knock us out, perhaps? I certainly doubt this is within the realm of practical jokes if that's the case."

He was called out of his thoughts by his new companion proposing that they should explore. He was about to answer in the affirmative when she apparently spotted something or someone outside the classroom. He whipped around to face the door, and through the window he spotted a head with orange hair and brown eyes.

"No, Arisu-san. I see someone too... Hopefully one of the other students. As you said a moment ago, we should try and find other students and make sure everyone is alright. If I had to guess, several more will be sleeping in classrooms. But before we go, Arisu-san, I'd prefer it if you'd refer to me as Hayawaza, at least for the time being. Now, let's see who's looking in..."

He hoped he hadn't been too cold with the girl, but having his name mispronounced was getting him irritated. As he finished speaking, he strode over to the door and opened it, and found himself facing another girl who was about as tall as himself, and with a snake coiled on her shoulder.

"Hello."

He paused a moment, finding he wasn't sure what to say next without sounding overly blunt. After hesitating for a second or two, he decided to just keep things simple.

"I am Tesaki Hayawaza, Ultimate Sleight-of-Hand. I assume you also woke up in an empty classroom recently. Would you care to join us," he gestured behind him to his new acquaintance, "in searching for other students? I suspect others are in a similar situations. I'm not sure if this is a hazing by our seniors or something else entirely, but in any case, I feel it's best to work together."

Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

After Miyuki had helped the guy up, she heard a loud voice. She covered her ears and closed her eye tight, clearly disliking the sudden yelling. However, she could listen to the voice a bit due to its loudness. Once the yelling had stopped, she let out a quiet sigh. She again took her notebook and wrote in it, "It's nice to meet you, Shirogane-san. I'm just confused." Once she finished, Miyuki slid it back under her arm. And then nodded at the suggestion of pairing up to look around. She shrugged, held the notebook again, and wrote, "Sure, I guess. I don't mind. Where should we go first?" And waited for a response.

Miyuki gazed around at the other people, noticing a new person who sounded like her first language was not Japanese. She looked around while subconsciously shuffling not existent cards in her hands.

Yoichi Akagi
Ultimate at Parkour

Yoichi quickly turned to look at the person yelling about them all grouping up and nodded. "Hey, Tsuneo want to team up?" asked Yoichi giving off his usual grin. Then turned when he saw Riku head toward them. And listened to them talk, "That's a pretty cool talent! Hacking must be interesting! My ultimate is that I can do parkour pretty well!" He grinned like an idiot like usual. "I don't see how vlogging is a talent, but uh, okay!" He said bluntly but sounded rude on accident when trying not to.

Hiroto Chihiro.
Ultimate Blackmailer.

Hiroto raised an eyebrow as the discussions went on around him. “Grouping up, huh…?” He repeated under his breath. “I suppose I should try to find someone. Or a few people. Let’s see…” He thought, his eyes scanning the room. “Approaching someone is a bit iffy. I don’t know who any of these people are. I suppose I’ll wait to see if I’m asked to accompany anyone. I can easily go about it on my own as well.” He thought, adjusting his beanie. There were plenty of fellow short people here, so he felt good about that at least.

Daishi Hideya.
Ultimate Calculator.

Daishi stumbled around a bit longer, eventually finding the hall, hearing voices from inside. He stepped inside, a cheerful smile still on his face. He looked like a hot mess already, scuffs all over his uniform, his hair sticking out, and a minor tear on his sleeve, all from his aimless staggering, stumbling, and tripping. “Well, this doesn’t look like your usual high school initiation…then again I’ve only seen em in movies.” He thought, looking around at everyone as he fluffed with his scarf. He noted the lack of an adult, and people seeming to group together, walking further into the room as he looked around at everyone. “So these are my classmates…”

Last edited:
Eri Nomi
Ultimate Fantasy Author

Nomi walked towards the school after being dropped off a ways away by her mother. She had been quite excited for this day, reading the forums where people discussed the chosen students. There was a lot of buzz around one of the students, Riku Ruimiki. He was the most talked-about student on the forum, especially due to his online presence. After a bit, she decided to check out his channel. She was confused about how he got so popular, though. Why would anyone want to watch someone else's life? It was just so weird! If you wanted to escape from daily life, you didn't go watch someone else's life, you read a fictional book, watch a fictional TV show, or play a video game; not watch someone live their life and then wish to yourself that you wanted their life. It was utterly ridiculous from her perspective. There were other students on the forums, but they were far less popular than Ruimiki. Heck! Even though she was a bestselling author worldwide, she wasn't talked about nearly as much! That's all the forums would talk about and it wasn't really all that informative like she wanted it to be. She briefly pulled out her phone and checked the time. 7:30. Plenty of time to get to the orientation, though she always believed it was a good idea to be early for these kinds of things and she had nothing better to do. She gave a sigh as she walked up to the school itself.

Hope's Peak.

She never thought she would ever attend this school. It was... amazing. Although she always strived to be the best, she never thought that she would be the best. As in the best of the best. As in she was the Ultimate Fantasy Author. Being chosen by the school was probably the best thing that would ever happen to her. I did it, dad. I made it to Hope's Peak. I'm an ultimate. I hope you're proud of me. I promise that I'll continue to better my writing. I promise. She wiped away some tears that had formed as she thought of her dead father and took a quick moment to recompose herself before entering the school. As soon as she entered the main hall, she felt woozy and passed out, though.

Nomi woke up sometime later in one of the classrooms on the first floor of the school. One of her hands clasped her forehead as a throbbing headache ensued. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't help but groan as she sat up from her uncomfortable position. Her mind was completely blank as she tried to blink the sleepiness from her eyes. Where was she? Why was she sleeping in such an uncomfortable position? This was so strange. As her mind started to work again, she only found more questions. She arched her back to help work out the soreness after sitting up. She was sitting at a desk. She could never sleep at desks! They were far too uncomfortable. She started to get a bit uneasy as she noticed some metal plates bolted tightly to the wall. Her brow creased with confusion. What was happening? What was going on?

On shaky legs she stood up and started to pace, trying to reconnect all the dots to this moment. She didn't notice a small pamphlet drifting to the ground as she stood up. First, she was going to Hope's Peak and entered. Then she passed out as she entered the main hall. Finally, she woke up here. How long had she been passed out for, though? A clock above the chalkboard caught her eye. Eight. The clock read eight. She could've been kidnapped and brought somewhere, probably twenty minutes away. And that's if only thirty minutes had passed. Could've been twelve hours and thirty minutes if it was even the same day. This can't be good. She tilted her head. When she imagined being in a book, this was not what she meant. Maybe her kidnappers didn't lock her in here? There was only one way to find out. She walked over to the door and turned the nob.

It opened.

Curious, she tentatively stepped out of the classroom she woke up in. The halls seemed so large, yet suffocating. Like she was tiny, but she still didn't have enough room. Her footsteps echoed through the halls, the fear growing exponentially. Where even was she? No way this could be Hope's Peak. She refused to believe it! How can the school that guaranteed success be so... this? Why would Hope's Peak stick her inside of a random classroom for no reason and take away all of her personal belongings like a phone and her writer's idea notebook? No. Hope's Peak didn't need to do that. This was some random place kidnappers took her.

After a bit, she heard some voices from a room and veered towards it, not entering just in case it were her kidnappers. As she listened, it slowly dawned on her that they weren't her kidnappers. Or if they were, they were very incompetent. Not exploring the location before keeping her there would be absolutely idiotic. No. These people were also kidnapped. Like her. She sighed as she entered the main hall, looking around and wondering if people would notice her.

Kaori Nakayama
Ulitmate Dog Trainger

Kaori made a noise while giving a slight tug on Katoro's leash, correcting him on a negative behaviour: barking at a random person for no reason. Katoro was a problem dog, a purebred chihuahua that was brought to the pound due to his owners moving. He was then constantly in and out of the shelter due to him being aggressive to strangers and other pets. She had trained him to not be so aggressive around animals, Nami helping her through that process. Nami was the other dog she was bringing to Hope's Peak and was mostly there to serve as a role model for Katoro. After all, she strongly believed in pack mentality. That's how she helped streamline her process, anyways. Katoro fell back in line after the correction. He's getting somewhat better... she thought. However, she did notice he was highly distracted. That could be problematic. Nami, on the other side and hand, was focused on her walk, glancing up at Kaori every once in a while. Fortuantly, she made it to the school without any further incidents.

When she first got her letter of acceptance to Hope's Peak, she was hesitant to agree until she knew if she could bring some of her dogs over. Thankfully they were willing for her to take them. Only two, though, which troubled Kaori slightly. Kaori would've brought all of her dogs if she could, but she knew not to argue. No other school would be willing to let her bring in dogs. She immediately knew she was going to bring Katoro. He was actually not her dog. He was part of her retrain and rehome project that she wanted to start, taking in a trouble dog from a shelter and turn the dog into the perfect family pet. At least, that was the goal. As for Nami, she was a reliable dog who was an amazing role model with very little sheding. Being hypoallergenic was a plus. Nami was on the larger side of what the school allowed, but she was almost perfect. Her only real vice was that she was more vocal than what most people would appreciate. Why wouldn't she take such an amazing dog?

As she entered the main hall, she started to feel a bit woozy and passed out. The next thing she remembered was hearing Nami whine softly and feel her wet nose brush against her hand. The red-head blinked awake, sitting up. Nami looked up at her with her pitiful brown eyes and gave a bark, her tail wagging. Kaori rubbed her head and looked around. "What happened?" Nami stood up and spun in place, panting and wagging her tail. She noticed Katoro sitting and shaking not too far away. She gave a small smile. "What is it boy?" The chihuahua stood up and trotted over to her. She gave a chuckle. "Glad to see you two as well." Her smile faded as she took another look around the room, though. "Just, where are we. Hope's Peak? Is this some weird initiation thing? Also, why are the windows bolted up?" Nami's ears perked, her headed tilted to the side. Kaori chuckled as she scratched the dog's head. "I don't expect you to know, girl. After all. You're a dog."

Kaori finally got up, choosing not to look at the pamphlet. Pamphlets were stupid, anyways. "So what do you two say we go look around? Hmm? Now, where's your leashes?" Her eyes widened. "Wait! Where's your leashes?!" The duo of dogs didn't respond other than wagging tails and panting tounges. "This is just great. I need to walk you two somewhere and I don't have your leashes." She gave a sigh. "I suppose I'll carry you, Katoro. And, Nami, you're a good dog. I trust you to be able to handle off-leash walking." She walked over to the chihuahua and picked him up gentlely. She started to walk towards the door. "Nami, heel." Nami followed her, staying at her side.

The trio walked through the halls, Nami's claws clicking on the tile. If this really was Hope's Peak, it was nothing like it was advertised. How would this dreary place guarantee success? Didn't the top-quality school not know that the best way to teach people was through positive reinforcement? Her green eyes narrowed. She was not going to stay here when this whole place radiated despair. It was not good for her dogs.

She eventually ran across the main hall, her glimpsing a young woman with black hair entering. Kaori got excited. Finally, someone else! A smile spread across her face. Perfect! She looked down to Katoro and whispered. "Maybe she knows what's going on. Lets follow her." The red-head soon entered the room as well, noticing a lot of other people. Seemed like they were in the middle of various other conversations. The black-haired girl that Kaori saw from before was watching everyone, not speaking. It was as if she was observing everyone for some sort of opportunity. Kaori personally didn't understand it. She just threw on a big smile. "Sorry if I'm inturpting anything, everyone! My name is Kaori Nakayama, but you all can call me Kaori. Nakayama can be a mouthful sometimes." She gave a chuckle. "I'm the Ultimate Dog Trainer, and of course the Ultimate Dog Trainer needs dogs to train. Therefore, I have Katoro and Nami. Katoro is the chihuahua and Nami is the dog sitting next to me." She offered a huge smile. The black haired girl furrowed her brow.

"You didn't have to intrupt them. They were discussing something important. Searching the school."

"What?" Kaori asked, turning towards the black-haired girl.

"I was listening for a bit before entering the room. Just to make sure they weren't our kidnappers. They want to search the school for any clues." The black haired girl sighed. "You can call me Nomi. I'm not going to go into a formal introduction until it's appropriate."

Despite the harsh words, Nomi's tone was nothing but soft and polite. Kaori couldn't help but smile. "Ok then. Do we just-"

"Wait. Wait for an opportunity for us to be invited to some group."

"Okey then. I would think it would be easier to just walk up and ask to join, but okay." Nomi gave Kaori a harsh look after her response.

Airi Wataru: Ultimate Herpetologist

Airi had been watching them, not sure of what to do, Kuro had been curled up, watching events around the room when a boy approached, Kuro's head poked up, opened his mouth like a catfish and the skin around his head and neck puffed up like a cobra as Airi nearly jumped out of her own skin. She had not expected them to approach her, and what was with the tone of voice. Kuro looked ready to strike. Airi grabbed him so he didn't bite the people in front of her.

"Sorry about Kuro, I think he was spooked," Airi responded, "Airi Wataru, Ultimate Herpetologist, and this is Kuro, An Eastern Hog nosed Snake, and why not, we should look for more students. And yes I did, I woke up about a classroom around here."

Kuro didn't do much as a response to seeing the new people, he was more interested in eating something, like a mouse.

"We should figure out where other classrooms are and stuff like that, Gima-san." Akayuki was a bit nervous, but had started calming down.

He had looked around to see other groups forming, alongside a girl who was tripping up her Japanese. He was not expecting that someone in this had not known Japanese for long. He then kept calm, and waited for Miyuki.

Last edited:
Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

Miyuki nodded and wrote, "I agree, but I think we are meant to have three people in our group. Don't get me wrong, I don't like being around too-" She cut herself off as she wrote and thought, how do you save that?! I'm saying I don't like people! I enjoy people, just not many!! HOW DO I FREAKING SAVE THIS!??! She felt her face get red from embarrassment and quickly scribbled down, "I just like places that are quieter, so I prefer being around fewer people, is what I mean." She let out the tiniest sigh of relief from that quick save. She was still embarrassed that she had shared that. But at least she saved herself there!

Miyuki's focus on Akayuki seemed to drift as she saw two girls who had entered the room. One with black hair, one with red hair, and two cute dogs. Miyuki personally preferred cats. They were much calmer, and you had to build trust with some of them. Made her feel like she was practicing making friends when she got to be around one. All together she loved cats but dogs on the other hand... they were very different! They were loud, super friendly, always in your personal space, and always wanted to play. Sure, some were very calm and sweet, but Miyuki seemed to have her guard up around dogs. But the red head's dogs seemed at least a bit relaxed. One was in her arms, and the other was sitting at her side without a leash. That had to mean something about those dogs and their owner.

The black-haired girl seemed to have been there a bit longer than the other she might have been watching them! Oh gosh, someone's been watching us! SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING US! WHY??? Why would someone do that?! Miyuki's panic quickly disappeared when she realized Wait. I do that, don't I. Wait! Do people think I'm a creep when I do that!? Miyuki felt the color drain from her face at this thought. She didn't want people thinking she was a creep! Not at all! She just wanted people to believe she was a normal girl! Well, at least as normal as a tall girl carrying a notebook and using it to talk with could be! Wait, did these people judge her for using a notebook to talk with?! Her inner panic rose swiftly, and she felt herself shake and feel really hot, and soon her breath felt like it was thinning.

I feel sick... Miyuki thought as she gripped her notebook tightly. Did I eat something bad? Hmmm... Well, mom made be a pretty good breakfast since I was heading off... Maybe it was something in that? She wondered for a second Wait, no. Mom, dad, and my sister had some, and if something was wrong with the food, I would have noticed sooner, wouldn't I? She thought, searching her mind for what it could be that was making her sick. Then it donned on her. Am I having a panic attack? I've felt this feeling before from one of my previous panic attacks? Oh no...

So, Miyuki was going to have a panic attack! Fantastic! Just positively wonderful! In front of all the strangers! There are probably many reasons why she was starting to have a panic attack. Maybe it was because she was in a place she couldn't escape from what she could see. She was also in a place with people she had only met a few seconds ago and didn't know if these people were safe. Or maybe it was that she was wondering deeply what people thought of her, and Miyuki definitely cared what people thought of her. A LOT. And now Miyuki was with a bunch of random people, and she was on the verge of a panic attack, and her heart was beginning to race! And now, she needed to remember what to do to calm herself and make sure it didn't get out of hand.

First, Miyuki started taking deep breaths. Long full breaths. First breathing in through her nose and then breathing out with a mouth. She then tried to focus on things around her. The walls. They had tile on them. They probably felt cold to the touch. Miyuki liked that thought. She wanted to be cold. Very cold. The floor was made of wood. Not cold. It was smooth, though. Miyuki liked smooth things. Reminded her of glass, marble, and ice. Oo, another cold thing she liked. As she focused on the floor, she saw the s of Hope's Peak Academy. It was black against the almost yellow wood flooring. Miyuki kept focusing on the logo and her breathing. It seemed to help, from what she could tell. Sure, she was still panicking, but she seemed to be in a bit more control now. Even if it was just the slightest bit.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kasai Kazuhiko
Ultimate Hacker

"Boring sometimes, but it's been proven to be very useful." Kasai responded to Yoichi. He had noticed the other two newcomers and did a headcount of the number of people there, coming up with a total of thirteen. "Riku, small problem. Assuming this is everyone who's been kidnapped, someone's going to be left out if we're going with groups of three." Kasai explained to the self-proclaimed leader. "Besides, we won't have time to explore if there's a welcome ceremony soon." He thought back to the pamphlet he woke up next to.

Speaking of which, what even was the time? Kasai's eyes scanned the room, but he wasn't able to find a clock anywhere. He was also able to look at the rest of the diverse students. "This whole situation's bizarre... Why were so many Ultimates trapped in Hope's Peak?" Kasai thought to himself. "I'll be back," He said to Riku before leaving the main hall, trying to not get in anyone's way whilst exiting, especially the dogs someone had brought in. The welcoming ceremony should explain what was going on.

Kasai had made his way to one of the classrooms, but encountered three other people having a conversation. They didn't look like kidnappers, so he walked past them, accidentally walking into one of the girls by accident. "Sorry," Kasai apologised to her before walking into the classroom they were next to as he planned. "That makes sixteen of us then." He thought to himself before checking the clock. They had little to no time before they had to go to the gym. He walked out of the classroom and turned to the trio talking to one another. "Assuming you're all students, then follow me to the main hall. The rest of us are there, and we're probably going to be heading to the gym soon." Kasai instructed as he made his way back to the main hall, not checking if they were following him or not.

Anzai Arisu
Ultimate Baker

"You got it, Hayawaza!" Anzai had said in response to his request, hoping she wouldn't forget. She followed him to the other student outside the classroom, flinching at the snake around her shoulder.

As Hayawaza was asking the student a few questions, Anzai was silent as she was thinking about the situation at hand. "Why did we wake up on a desk, alone in a classroom? None of us remember being inside of Hope's Peak, so were we kidnapped and they were using the school as a base of operations? Yeah, that has to be it!" Anzai stopped thinking as she introduced herself to the student. "Hi! I'm Anzai Arisu, the Ultimate Baker. Nice to meet you!" Hayawaza continued to talk to her while Anzai continued her thought process. "For a school made for the best of the best, they must've had some flimsy security to let that happen. Still, why couldn't we remember..."

Before Anzai could finish that thought, a short, purple-haired boy had bumped into her, apologised, and then walked into the classroom she was sleeping in. "Who was that?" She mumbled to herself as he walked out of the classroom and then told them to follow him before walking off. Anzai was confused as to what had happened. "Should we follow him or not? He mentioned everyone was going to be at the gym, so we could go with him or go straight for the gym and wait." She asked the others. Anzai had wondered why he was being so cryptic; they hadn't even known his name. Nonetheless, they would have to start moving soon.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Reimen Pokan
Ultimate Violinist

"Nice to meet you too, Mitsuko. Your Ultimate Talent is pretty cool. I've never seen anyone with that talent before."

He noticed another female coming up towards them. She had introduced herself as Maira Arvich, while saying that her talent was Ultimate Herbalist. Reimen noticed that Maira was not Japanese, and was most likely from a different country, Since her accent wasn't too good, and since she herself said that she wasn't too good at Japanese.

"Hello, Maira. Maybe you have heard, but I am Reimen, and this is Mitsuko. It is nice to meet you! You aren't really intruding on us, I don't think, so it's truly alright. You may join our trio that's currently forming right now, though.. I don't think either of us fully know the layout of the school."

He looked around, noticing two other females who had just came into the entrance hall. He didn't want to walk off the people he currently was talking to right now, so he would just ignore them for now. Plus, these girls would probably the group he would be stuck with for now. And as a plus, he could learn more about them during their time together.

Riku Ruimiki

Ultimate Vlogger

Riku gave a small chuckle to Yoichi's remark. Just from looking at him, he knew that Yoichi wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and it would greatly benefit Riku in a few situations. He then looked around again, now counting thirteen students in the room.

"Well, Yoichi, I will say that Vlogging is a real talent. As you can see. Anyway, I do feel it to be too ominous.. I didn't see any other students, except, well our group. I don't really know if something is going on, but putting metal plates on windows is a bit extra.. But who knows? This school is pretty popular and has a lot of students here could most likely commit to a prank like this." A chuckle at the end of his sentence.

Then Kasai soon told both Yoichi and Riku that he was going to leave to look for other students alone. Before Riku could say anything though, Kasai had already left.

=Nightshade=

Mitsuko Taira

Mitsuko glanced over gratefully at the boy in the suit as he introduced not only himself, but her as well. That was good. She didn’t have to talk as much, then. Still, she offered a polite inclination of her head to the new girl with an American accent and slightly stilted speech. “Good meeting… you both,” she murmured shortly, not intending to sound terse but doing so anyway.

The girl noticed in her peripheral vision a couple more students filtering into the main hall. One of them had two dogs with her, which—weirdly enough—calmed Mitsuko down some. The dogs seemed chipper enough, and even from a distance she could tell they weren’t aggressive. It was good to know that at least two living creatures in the room weren’t judging her. Animals didn’t care if you were staying in your room like you were supposed to, and animals didn’t yell at you for interrupting, and animals— she was getting sidetracked.

Mitsuko gave a quiet, almost imperceptible sigh as she brought herself back to the present. She noticed again the mindless fidgeting of her fingers, the aimless crocheting with materials that weren’t there, and tucked her hands into her armpits self-consciously. People probably already thought she was weird enough. The girl shrunk a little, realizing how many people were in the room; not a lot, but more than she was used to. At least the room was big, so it seemed emptier than it was, and she had room to breathe. Despite her repeated self-assertions that everyone was just as confused as she, though, Mitsuko tucked her chin back into the neck of her sweater, appearing almost like a turtle trying to retreat back into its shell.

Tsuneo Asato

Someone had been brought in on hacking, huh? It seemed to Tsuneo that, at least this year, it wasn’t just the talents in the light that had been scouted, but also those destined to remain behind the scenes in darkness. Ooh, that was poetic. I’ll have to write that one down later. He was glad that the harder-to-see talents were getting their time in the limelight by being scouted, though. Everyone deserved their five minutes of fame, he thought. But every five minutes of fame is bought by months and months of pain, he added mentally. That’s a good line, too. I should write a book! He rubbed his nose, proud of his spur-of-the-moment poeticism. Then he shook his head. Nah. Too much effort. I’d be getting the itch to ride long before I finished the first page. Plus, what would it even be about? Tsuneo chuckled at his own ridiculous notions, but quickly rearranged his face into the intimidating gangster mask.

It was in this state of in-between that Yoichi caught him with his very casual question. Tsuneo, face half-twisted in what he imagined was a very unattractive mix of a genuine smile and a cool-guy scowl, cleared his throat to cover his embarrassment. This coppertop little dude wasn’t intimidated by him at all! Oh, well. It didn’t really seem to him like Yoichi was the type to scare easy, anyway. Tsuneo sniffed and pushed off from the wall. “Yeah, sure, whatever,” he said offhandedly, concealing fairly well the fact that he was totally stoked to be asked to join a group. “I’ll come along. Someone needs to be able to reach the high bolts,” he added, baring his teeth in a teasing grin.

Maira Arvich

Maira made sure to make note of the names of her two new friends as the boy repeated the introductions for both of them. She was also glad to know that she hadn't been bothering them by intruding on their conversation, and that they wouldn't mind her joining their group. She gave a grin, and gave a very light bow to each. "I'm sure will be good to work with you. Both of you. It is good to meet you both!"

She observed them a bit more closely once she was done bowing. The guy (Pokan, she told herself) seemed the more neat and composed of the two, possibly due to his black suit and relatively calm demeanor. The girl (Taria? Taira? It rhymed with her own first name, so it should be Taira, right?) seemed stressed as far as Maira could tell, and definitely felt like the quietest person in the trio. Maira knew she could be rather loud, and sometimes over-friendly, so she made a mental note to try to hold herself back in hopes of making Taira more comfortable. In a slightly more quiet tone than she'd used before, she spoke up once again.

"If nobody knows, uh... layout of the school? we should probably start exploring, yes?"

Tesaki Hayawaza

Tesaki nodded in acknowledgement of the girl's introduction of herself and her serpentine companion. Thinking about it for a moment, he was fairly certain Herpetology was the study of reptiles (maybe amphibians as well, he wasn't entirely sure), so he guessed that the snake was probably allowed into the school with her due to her talent, just as he'd been allowed to pack several of his props in with his belongings. 'I have no idea where those are, though... in fact, I do believe my pockets are empty. No phone, no cards, no handkerchiefs up my sleeves... at least I have that coin, I suppose.' He was pulled away from this train of thought when a purple-haired boy had passed close by their little group and into the classroom.

The magician blinked in surprise, forgetting to say 'nice to meet you' to Wataru and her snake as his eyes followed the other boy. He seemed to look around the room for a moment before exiting again almost as soon as he'd entered. Once he was past them, he began speaking to the trio. "Assuming you're all students, then follow me to the main hall. The rest of us are there, and we're probably going to be heading to the gym soon."

'The rest of us? Ah, I suppose others have woken up and gathered elsewhere... I suppose we may as well go that way, and pool our resources. Perhaps they have some information I haven't gathered yet. At any rate, I don't suppose it'd hurt."

The boy walked away, and Tesaki turned back to the two girls. "Arisu-san, Wataru-san, I suggest we follow him, but check the classrooms we pass on the way to ensure we aren't missing anyone. Just look into the windows as you pass, and let the others know if there's anyone inside. Unless anyone has any objections," he glanced at each of them, "let us go."

He turned and began to walk down the hall, checking several of the classrooms himself and leaving others for his companions to check. All the classrooms seemed empty by now, though, and it wasn't long before they'd joined the throng in the entry hall. It seemed Kuro wasn't the only animal in the building, as a pair of dogs could be seen with a girl standing near the entrance. People seemed to be primarily forming into groups of three, although in some places there were more or less. Most people seemed to be chatting and conversing, although from where he was standing Tesaki couldn't quite pick up the details of any conversation. Of course, there were a few people who didn't seem to be talking to anyone in particular, either. Overall, it looked like a fairly average group of high school kids on a break between classes, except for the massive door behind them all. It looked quite advanced, and Tesaki would have expected it either to be in a high security bank vault, or a stage prop in some kind of performance. Certainly not something he'd expect in what otherwise seemed for the most part like a school.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kasai Kazuhiko
Ultimate Hacker

Kasai had made his way back to the main hall, noticing the other students had followed him there. He walked to Riku and started to scan the crowd of students as he spoke. "I found a few other students. Riku, did you see a pamphlet when you woke up? Ignoring the horrible quality, it was talking about some welcoming ceremony at the gym. I left to check what the time was, and we should probably go there now. I doubt kidnappers would take us being late well." Kasai told him as he inquired at the door yet again.

Anzai Arisu
Ultimate Baker

Anzai followed Hayawaza's orders and followed him, looking through the windows of any classroom she crossed. However, all of them seemed to be eerily empty. "If Hayawaza didn't find me, I'd probably still be asleep," she smiled to herself before entering the main hall. "What's with the big door?" She spoke aloud to no-one in particular. "It looks so out of place..." Her attention was then directed to the crowd of people. There had to be a dozen or so, and if she wasn't in Hope's Peak, she never would've guessed they were all Ultimates. As much as she'd loved to talk to each and every person there, Anzai decided not to, as they were either already in a conversation or were visibly distressed. The guy who led them there mentioned something about the gym; they should be leaving soon.

| Korutesu |

Entrance Hall Monitor

The monitor on the entrance hall suddenly opened up once sixteen students had arrived in the entrance hall. A dark shadow appeared on the monitor, with it laughing. It wasn't a laugh you'd expect in their current situation, but it sounded.. off. It was a laugh, but it had something wrong with it. Something terribly wrong. The figure on the monitor soon had spoken up.

"Welcome, Students of Hope's Peak Academy! I am your headmaster. Will everyone please go to the gymnasium, right now. Anyone that is late, will be punished accordingly. I will see you there!"

After laughing once more, the monitor in the Entrance Hall had turned off.

Reimen Pokan
Ultimate Violinist

Reimen was definitely weirded out by what the monitor had just said. It was just so.. weird. Like, dread smeared on the laughs and the voice from the monitor. If he couldn't keep calm in a situation like this, who would? But for now, the probably had to focus on getting to the gymnasium, as from what the monitor had said. Who knows what kind of punishment they'll get if they're late..

"Hey, everyone.. Let's get over to the gymnasium. I don't have a good feeling about this, though I don't think we would have a good time when we stay here.."

He walked at the front of the group, leading them towards the gym, hoping that they would follow him. If he was being honest, their situation right now was probably worse than before. But he really wasn't sure of what's going to happen now..

Riku Ruimiki
Ultimate Vlogger

Before Riku could hear Kasai finish their sentence, the monitor had turned on, signalling that all sixteen of them should get to the gymnasium. He looked weirdly at the monitor, since they've just been gathered up, all in a single room, to just go to another? It was extremely weird, though he didn't want to find out what kind of punishment they were going to give out. Even then, it was weird that the monitor only turned on once they reached sixteen students. Riku definitely found it as weird.

"I think Reimen is right on this one, so we should probably get going. If we're lucky, we might even be able to see the principal, face-to-face! I'm just hoping that this doesn't turn out too badly."

He turned to Kasai, then apologized since he didn't really hear what they had said. And then Riku turned to leave with Reimen. But not before saying a few more words.

"C'mon, everyone. We should get going, alright?"

Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

Miyuki was still on edge but was feeling better until she heard from the speakers,

"Welcome, Students of Hope's Peak Academy! I am your headmaster. Will everyone please go to the gymnasium, right now. Anyone that is late, will be punished accordingly. I will see you there!"

Miyuki jumped at the suddenness of the voice talking. She gripped her notebook tightly. She quickly shifted her gaze to Akayuki and shakily opened her notebook and wrote, "Shirogane-san, we should probably head to the gymnasium." She quickly added to the end of the sentence, "right?" Miyuki slowly stepped towards the direction of the gym, then stopped to point in the direction shakily.

Yoichi Akagi
Ultimate at Parkour

Yoichi burst out laughing at Tsuneo's comment on his height. "Haha! Yeah, definitely!" He was giving his usual idiotic grin and was about to ask where they should head first until Yoichi heard the voice coming from the speakers.

Once the voice had stopped talking, Yoichi laughed and said, "Guess we are heading to the gymnasium!! Hmm... You know I bet I could get there before you can!" Said Yoichi, immediately running off to the gymnasium. Quickly skidding to a halt once he entered. Yoichi's immediate thought was what he usually thought when he found someone or something "Ooooo cool!"

=Nightshade=

Mitsuko Taira

Mitsuko stood on shaky legs as a monitor she hadn’t noticed before turned on with popping static. She shuddered at the sound of the voice that filtered through the buzzing, put off by the pudgy silhoutte— of what, she couldn’t guess. The voice was high and far too cheerful, almost spiteful, and she could almost picture an evil grin. She felt, not for the first time, that something was definitely not right. And if she wanted answers, she would have to go to the gym, along with everyone else. Everyone seemed to be moving already, causing a bit of a roadblock at the door, so Mitsuko anxiously held back a little, letting the crowd disperse towards the gym before exiting herself, head down and fists clenched as she took slow, calming breaths. When she entered the door, she was last in line, everyone else was in the gym.

(y’all are welcome timeskip go brr your turn Koru)

Tsuneo Asato

Tsuneo looked affronted at Yoichi’s challenge. “Cannot!” he said hotly, voice losing the consciously added gangster growl on pure impulse. The biker raced after the orange-haired boy, intent on winning the race. He almost apologized when he ran into other people in the hall, but remembered that gangsters didn’t do that. Instead, he sent cool nods of apology to everyone he bumped, feeling proud of himself as he hared after Yoichi. “Gotcha, coppertop!” he huffed with a grin as he clapped a hand on the smaller boy’s shoulder just before entering the gym. Then Tsuneo frowned. “Wait, we weren’t playing tag, were we? Damn, guess you won the race.” He grinned, a little stupidly, but it had been fun. Why are we all in the gym, again? I forgot.

Hiroto Chihiro.
Ultimate Blackmailer.

Hiroto had walked in rather quietly, and just looked around the gym in silence, a distance away from the others. “Seems like we all are indeed Ultimates from what I’ve overheard…for such a highly praised school, this sure is a weird way to bring us all in.” He thought, sighing. “At least this will be an interesting tale to tell. I doubt other schools would even think of this.” He mused, messing with one of his sleeves. He watched people enter, a bit taken back by some of the student’s energy.

Daishi Hideya.
Ultimate Calculator.

Daishi was cheerful as ever, pretty quickly haven dashed in to join the group, looking around at everyone. “Well, this place Sure is confusing! But I’m sure we have nothing to worry about!” He exclaimed, a smile still present on his face. “This is kinda a small amount of us though. For such a big school, you’d expect a larger crowd.” He stated, adjusting his scarf. “I wonder what our teachers are like, or what classes we got-“ He continued to ramble, Hiroto watching from a distance. “…Who is he even talking to-“ The blackmailer thought to himself. Guess it was natural to have a few odd students here.

| Korutesu |

Principal of Hope's Peak Academy

An oddly colored toy bear, colored black and white, had jumped out from behind the podium on the stage of the gymnasium. It was small in stature, but it's aura was definitely threatening. It wouldn't be anything the students have seen before, and it clearly wasn't here to play around, nor was it here to help them feel at home, trapped in this school.

"I am your headmaster, students! My name is headmaster Monokuma! I am happy to announce that all of you will be living here, indefinitely! Oh, but don't worry! There is a catch to this. If you kill one of your friends, then you will be able to leave the school! Easy enough, right?"

Riku Ruimiki

"This is a pretty funny joke, right?... Right?"

He looked around the room they were in right now, and looked back at the bear. Riku wasn't the naive type, but he truly hoped that all this would be some kind of prank. The Ultimate Vlogger had already heard the bear's voice from the P.A only minutes ago, and that voice of the bear definitely had a smudge of despair in it's voice earlier. Obviously, Riku couldn't trust it, at all. Nobody should. Plus, what the hell did the bear mean by killing one another? It was so weird. Too weird..

"But... kill eachother? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? There's no way that that's real. The cops could be looking for us, if you keep us here!"

(OOC: Also everyone on the rp agreed to be moved to the gym thanks nightshade)

=Nightshade=

Tsuneo Asato

“‘Course it’s a joke,” Tsuneo said offhandedly, casting an uneasy glance towards the vlogger. He laughed, only partially forced. “Good scare, guys. Almost got me there for a second.” As he talked, Tsuneo felt his momentary spike in adrenaline ease. He laughed again, this time with only a little conscious effort. “Honestly, this is definitely the most elaborate prank I’ve ever seen. Good on ya, whoever’s controlling the toy bear. This has been…an experience, to say the least, but the jig’s up. Hilarious. Can we go now?”

Mitsuko Taira

As the talking bear finished his speech with an evil giggle, Mitsuko could feel herself falling. A sharp ringing sound was in her ears, though she was confident only she could hear it. When her bottom hit the ground, hands splayed out behind her, she barely felt it, still processing what had been said. The bear’s voice, while cheerful, had had an edge of darkness… and the ring of honesty. She wasn’t sure why, but she believed his words wholeheartedly, and that terrified her.

Mitsuko said nothing, but as she put a hand over her heart she could feel it jackhammering away. Her hand bunched in her crocheted sweater, unable to swallow the hard lump of fear in her throat. Somewhere behind the panic, she felt the implications of the bear’s words. She was trapped — a feeling she hated — with other people — who she had never met before — who could easily turn into psychopathic murderers if they wanted to leave badly enough. Mitsuko’s eyes darted from person to person as she subconsciously edged away from the people closest to her, her breathing far accelerated. “No…” she whispered, barely audible, the fear thinning her voice into a reedy shadow of itself. In her head, traitorous thoughts swirled. Who would kill to get out of here? And… would I?

(OOC: Hahahahaha flipped the order on you this time lel)

Last edited:
Yoichi Akagi
Ultimate at Parkour

Yoichi looked up a Tsuneo and said, "Don't feel bad about it. I am pretty fast." He gave a stupidly smug face and laughed at himself. "You're fast yourself too, you know! And definitely have more things you can do compared to me! Like you know. Not needing to use a stole to reach the top shelf!" This ended again with him bursting out laughing at himself.

"I am your headmaster, students! My name is headmaster Monokuma! I am happy to announce that all of you will be living here indefinitely! Oh, but don't worry! There is a catch to this. If you kill one of your friends, then you will be able to leave the school! Easy enough, right?"

If Yoichi had a drink of something, it would have been spat out immediately. But instead of looking scared. He laughed, but there seemed to be a slight hint of uncomfortableness. "Pft- This has to be a joke! Right, Tsuneo? I mean, it's a bad joke, but it has to be!" He looked a bit uneasy like he doubted himself in saying this. But he needed to at least try and think positively! Right?

Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

When Miyuki first saw the principal, she was surprised. How was this Build-a-Bear the headmaster of the school? But soon enough, that surprise turned to fear and panic after hearing him speak.

Everything felt like it was getting hotter, and her breath was shortening again. And was this dizziness she felt? Was it coming back? The panic attack. AGAIN!?! She started focusing on everything around Miyuki and taking longer breaths, but it didn't work. Her knees felt weak, probably from her lightheadedness. But she didn't want to make a scene by sitting down. But her knees had all so different plans.

She collapsed, finding herself sitting on her knees. The floor wasn't cold. She wished it was, though. She just wanted to feel something cold because of how hot she felt. She just sat there staring at the ground and people's shoes trying to feel like she was in control again. But it was too hard to try and calm herself down. She kind of just wanted to cry. She was scared. But she also didn't want anyone's attention on her.

She shakily held her notebook to her chest, realizing how hard her heart beat against her chest. Her thoughts were a swirl of so many thoughts, most containing fear that someone would kill her and if she could ever escape this panic attack. She felt drowned in these thoughts and felt like they were choking her. She let out a tiny choked-out sob, a tear running down her cheek. She wiped the tear away and some sweat that had started forming on her forehead.

Miyuki stared at her notebook.

Maira Arvich

Maira stuck close to Pokan and Taira as the group began to move towards the gym. Even if they weren't all splitting up into groups to investigate, she figured it wouldn't hurt to keep hanging out with them for now. The trip to the gym wasn't anything special; just a bunch of students walking through the hallways of a school, fast enough to avoid being late but not so quick as to feel particularly rushed. The gym itself also seemed fairly normal at first glance: sandy brown concrete floor with lines drawn to markers for various games, and bleachers lining the walls. The stage at one end was a little odd, perhaps, but Maira's attention didn't go to the stage itself. Rather, she found her attention focused on a half-black, half-white teddy bear which was seated on the stage's podium. It was to her great surprise that this stuffed bear began to move and talk only moments later, but the fact that it spoke at all was honestly less shocking to Maira than the words it said.

"I am your headmaster, students! My name is headmaster Monokuma! I am happy to announce that all of you will be living here, indefinitely! Oh, but don't worry! There is a catch to this. If you kill one of your friends, then you will be able to leave the school! Easy enough, right?"

Being kept in the school indefinitely was worrying enough on its own, but... the way to get out of the school was far worse. 'Committing murder is the only way to leave...? No! This can't be serious. Why would some stuffed bear be- I- it has to be a joke. Right?' Her face had gone pale, and she probably looked a bit frightened to anyone who bothered to look. She took several deep breaths, though, trying to force herself to stay positive. Her effort to do so was made easier for her when Taira collapsed next to her, falling onto her rear and quickly raising a hand to her chest. Maira's medical mind quickly tuned in on the other girl's quick breaths, far too quick to be normal, and she knew she had to help the best way she could. The herbalist crouched next to her new friend, and slowly extended a hand. "Hey, it's gonna-"

She paused as the other girl seemed to instinctively recoil away from her presence. Maira sadly wasn't entirely surprised by that reaction, but she wished to all that was holy that she had her herbs available. Maybe she could have whipped up some kind of calming tea, or- 'No, Maira. Now's not the time. Focus on helping how you can, not how you wish you could.' Ignoring the protests and babble coming from the other students around her, Maira let her feet push out in front of her, and got fully onto the other girl's level by sitting down fully. "Miss Taira? I need you to listen to me. Take a deep breathing with me, okay? In, 2, 3, 4... out, 2, 3, 4. In, 2, 3, 4, and out, 2, 3, 4." For a moment, the only noise from Maira was the sound of her deep inhales and exhales. She hoped the other girl would follow along, but if not, she could try to switch tactics. "It is will be okay. Just focus on breathing, alright? We'll find what's happening, but for now just breathe. Breathe."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Tesaki Hayawaza

Tesaki made his way to the gymnasium, walking close to Arisu-san and Wataru-san. He took a glance at those around him as he went, making what few observations he could from small details on their persons, or from the way they acted and held conversations. He didn't come up with much that seemed useful at the time, but it had been a relatively short walk from the entry hall to the gym, and he would likely have more time to talk with them and learn more as time went on. Hopefully this 'hazing' or whatever it was would be over soon, though. He'd rather meet his classmates under more... normal circumstances, if you will.

Once all had arrived in the gym, it wasn't long before the principal showed up and gave a short speech. Of course, the principal was nothing like what Tesaki would have expected. For the principal of Hope's Peak to be a talking childrens' toy was laughable... almost. It might have been if the words it uttered were not so threatening. But indefinite entrapment with no (willing) release except by committing homicide on a fellow student was certainly not a laughing matter, if what the bear said was the truth.

Those around him had begun to react in various ways, ranging from breaking down crying to calling it all a joke. Tesaki, however, kept his expression as thoroughly controlled as he could manage in the moment. "I certainly hope this is some ill-conceived attempt at a joke. Hazing taken to this level is not something I would expect of the illustrious Hope's Peak. But, if for whatever reason you expect us to play into this charade, I have a question. You, so-called 'Principal Monokuma' say that the only way to leave is to 'kill a friend'. If we are strangers, then how are we to kill someone we deem a friend? And if your words are not to be taken literally, then what do you mean? Surely you don't suppose any of us would willingly commit homicide. Even if you let us out for doing so, we would have to face the punishment for such an act once we left."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kasai Kazuhiko
Ultimate Hacker

Kasai had tried to talk to Riku, but his sentence was cut short as the monitor turned on. A shadow that claimed to be the headmaster told them all to head straight for the gymnasium, and soon enough, everyone had made their way there. Promptly, a strange, monochrome bear leapt onto the podium and started to speak.

He began to get worried. Kasai started to get a headache, as well as a wave of anguish and dread from what the "headmaster" had said. Despite how strange this was, this would be too far for any kind of joke. "Unless this is somehow an elaborate joke by Hope's Peak, then the bear must've hijacked the school and gotten rid of everyone inside." He began to speculate, but it still didn't make any sense. "But that's absurd. How would that even be possible? And why does it want us to murder each other?" Questions the headmaster wouldn't answer, that he was sure of. He then thought of a different question for the "headmaster". "Headmaster Monokuma, what would happen if we just dismantled you?" Besides its malicious aura, the bear looked like some kind of toy or maybe a robot: it couldn't be that durable. But with its self-proclaimed title of "headmaster" Kasai assumed some rule would be in place to avoid that.

Anzai Arisu
Ultimate Baker

The brief, silent, unsettling walk to the gymnasium gave Anzai a bad feeling in her stomach, but being near Hayawaza and Airi had made her feel more safe. All she had to do was be positive and it would all be alright. As everyone was inside, a bear, which seemed to be the voice from the monitor, began a speech. When the speech was finished, she started to feel worse and could already tell it was going to go downhill from here. "If this is some joke, this is kind of extreme. I don't think Hope's Peak would do something like this," Anzai thought aloud.

"No one would kill another person just to leave, right?" She had a wishful thought. The headmaster's words echoed continuously through her head, but she disregarded them. Positivity! That's all she needed. "Headmaster Monokuma said we could stay indefinitely, right? Then we should all agree to do that so that no one has to die!" She proposed the idea to the equally-afraid group of students, but she knew it wouldn't be that simple. "What even happens to everyone else if someone does decide to kill?" Yet Anzai refrained from asking the question. She didn't want to think of anyone here or herself as a murderer.

| Korutesu |

Headmaster Monokuma

Headmaster Monokuma stood up, while funnily waddling around the gym, passing around black devices. Then, he walked back to where he sat, and started to speak.

"Those are your E-Handbooks. It shows your name, a map of the school, the school rules, and shows your fellow schoolmates. If you don't mind reading the rules, you can answer most of your questions. Though you should lose all hope now, since I doubt all of you will escape unscathed."

The robot bear started laughing again, still in it's unsettling tone. Though, unbeknownst to the robot bear, a key had fallen off of the table that it was probably holding on to earlier. He stopped laughing, and started talking again.

"That should be everything, I'll be going now, See you later!" Laughing again before it disappeared, leaving the sixteen students in the gymnasium.

Reimen Pokan
Ultimate Violinist

He took the the E-Handbook, and turned it on. It showed his name, with three tabs on the top of the screen. One had student profiles, another had the rules, and the last one had the map. The Ultimate Violinist had read the rules out loud, so that the whole gymnasium could hear it.
"

• Rule #1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
  • Rule #2: "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
  • Rule #3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
  • Rule #4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
  • Rule #5: Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
  • Rule #6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
  • Rule #7: Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.
These are all the rules right now, and it is pretty simple. Though, I don't know what 'Blackened' means. Though it probably means being guilty, or something. We should all probably leave as well. And should try to explore more, since after this, I doubt that he would only let us stay in this area, because of the rules.
"

Reimen hadn't noticed the key though, and started walking away to leave the gymnasium to explore more of the first floor of the school. Leaving the rest of the group in the gymnasium to head over to the dormitories.

=Nightshade=

Tsuneo Asato

Tsuneo blinked curiously down at his handbook, starting to feel a little uneasy. If the person in charge hadn’t spilled the beans about the joke, then… maybe it wasn’t. Or maybe it was, and it was just a really elaborate Halloween prank that the head honcho wanted to show off, regardless of if they were found out as a jokester. Tsuneo hoped that was the case as he silently read each of the rules in the handbook. He tried to make sense of the letters, but his dyslexia made it hard to understand. He was grateful to the kid who had read them out loud to everyone.

The boy looked around. It certainly seemed like most if not all the people were taking this seriously, which only unsettled him more. If the majority believed in it, maybe this wasn’t a joke. And if the majority believed in it and it was a joke… someone could die. With that revalation, Tsuneo nervously stuck his handbook into one of his jacket pockets and turned to the shorter kid beside him.

“Hey, orange little dude,” he said. “Wanna go explore together? Maybe we could find a way out. There’s gotta be someplace that lets a little air in… force it open, then we’re home free… I hope.”

In his scattered thoughts, he didn’t notice the key.

(@JoyPaws)

Mitsuko Taira

Mitsuko breathed with the other girl’s count, tremulous inhales followed by shaky, forced exhales. She almost didn’t notice when a thin, flat black electronic device was thrust into her hands by the three-foot bear, but when it turned on, suddenly bathing her face in blue light, her eyes shot from Maira’s face to the screen immediately, what little relaxation she had managed to maintain with the breathing shot to pieces in rigid panic.

The girl didn’t blink once as her eyes roved the words on the tablet, once, twice, three times. The meaning didn’t really hit her at all, the words just words, disconnected, unable to relate or be strung together. Mitsuko was pretty sure she was going into shock.

Out of the corner of her eye, a small object jingled and fell, the small sound grounding her. She watched it in her periphery, uncomprehending, for nearly twenty seconds, before she looked away. Mitsuko turned off the tablet, holding it tight to her chest, and pulled her knees up to her arms. She felt like rocking back and forth and crying, but there was a low ringing in her ears as she stared off into nothing, really. She felt a little cold, too. Maybe the feeling would pass, just like this nightmare. Mitsuko stared at the floor and waited.

Nomi Eri
Ultimate Fantasy Author

Nomi didn't really like Monokuma. How could she? She was trapped within this school and knew nothing about their situation other than they had to kill someone to leave. Kill someone to leave. A knot twisted in her stomach at the thought. Would someone really do that? Logically speaking, yes. Someone would eventually try to. If someone were pushed hard enough, they would definitely try to murder someone to leave. Well, not everyone, but there was always going to be that little thought in the back of their head. The thought revolted her, but understanding how people would react in a situation was what made her writing so good in the first place.

She gave a sigh as she was handed her e-handbook. She accepted it with no fuss. After all, she didn't know what would happen if she broke a rule she had no idea existed. As he waddled back to the table to laugh, she pursed her lips, watching him. Could he just... stop? They were already trapped there. No need to laugh and joke about it. It was starting to get annoying. However, while he was laughing, she noticed something dropping from the table. Moving her eyes elsewhere, though not on the key, she started to move forward, hoping he would miss it falling and that she was getting closer. She only paid half attention to what he said last before he sauntered off. She walked over and picked up the key, inspecting it before putting it in a pocket in her jacket.

She wondered what it went to, but she couldn't exactly look at that moment. No, that would make the other students suspicious. The best course of action at that moment was to blend in with everyone else and be as normal as possible. Make her too likable to be a killer and a victim. Yes. She flipped open the rules to read herself. Her least favorite one was the more rules added one. It was... not exactly something she appreciated. And the mysterious blackened? The killer. Obviously. The one with blood on their hands would be rewarded and allowed to leave. Just like a murder house in horror novels. That made her stomach twist even more.

Kaori Nakayama

Ultimate Dog Trainer
Kaori felt sick as he talked about murder. Them, murder someone? What would happen to her dogs if she died?! Would anyone look after Katoro and Nami? Who would? Did she trust anyone here to care for them? Nami bumped her head on Kaori's leg, briefly snapping her out of it. She knelt down to scratch her dog's ear. Surely someone would care for them? Right? They're so cute! How could anyone turn them away? She seriously hoped that someone would take in her dogs if she were to die.

Katoro was the one to grab her attention again as Monokuma passed out the e-handbooks. She took it, and immediately looked over it, frowning at the noise it made as it opened. It wasn't much to human ears, but to dogs? That must've hurt their ears. There had to be a way to change it. Before she was trapped here, all ringtones she had at her house were dog-friendly. High-pitched noises were awful on dogs. She looked over the rules and sighed. Whomever the blackened was, it couldn't be good. As Monokuma was finishing his laughing, her dogs' ears perked. She became alert and looked where they were looking at. Something fell and one girl was slowly walking over. That same girl who stood in the corner? Interesting. She chose not to ask Nomi what she picked up once she grabbed it, though. She didn't want to meet her harsh tongue again.

She wished she didn't follow Nomi's advice now. Otherwise, she would have some friends currently. She frowned and scanned the room, trying to find someone to befriend without interrupting anything. She glanced over to one girl who had seemingly tried to curl up into a ball. Not good. She probably needed help, but she also didn't know how much she liked or feared dogs. Getting Nami involved might've done more harm than good. She sighed, hoping that the girl nearly in tears did enjoy dogs. She knelt down near Mitsuko, beckoning Nami closer. "Hey, are you ok?"

Maira Arvich

Maira smiled as the girl slowly began to breathe along with her, and seemingly calmed down some. That calm was shattered only a moment later, though, when Monokuma strolled by and handed each of them an e-handbook. Maira was too focused on the other girl to see what had appeared on her own screen, too concerned about Taira's state to care. The herbalist noted that instead of the former rapid and unsteady breathing, her patient seemed to have gone rigid, and Maira could no longer hear her breathing easily. She wasn't sure what to do, though. She didn't trust her Japanese enough to try and comfort the girl through words alone, and she hadn't gotten permission to touch the panicking girl either. Before she could decide on a course of action, another girl approached them, knelt down, and checked on Taira. Maira could only help that this new girl could find the words to help, and cast a half-sad, half-encouraging smile the other girl's way.

In the background, someone had been reading the school's rules aloud, but Maira had only caught the last two of them clearly, so she briefly glanced down at the screen that had been placed into her hands. There she saw the first rule, and upon swiping to the side, was able to view another. She wanted to go over them quickly to make sure she didn't accidentally break any rules and get in trouble (and she didn't let herself pause long enough to wonder what trouble might mean), but she had a patient to help and her Japanese reading still wasn't particularly fast. She could go over them once she wasn't so preoccupied. For the time, she needed to focus on helping Taira.

Tesaki Hayawaza

Tesaki was, in a word, frustrated. That accursed build-a-bear had completely ignored his questions, opting instead to dole out a small tablet to each of the students gathered in the gymnasium. Yes, 'Principal Monokuma' had claimed that the e-handbooks could answer most of their questions, but he didn't feel like his own queries had been sufficiently addressed. Based on the rules being read aloud, the only information pertaining to his question had been 'Rule #6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.' which, he supposed, did answer a part of one of his questions. Still, he was displeased, and he wasn't particularly afraid to show it.

However, his attention wasn't fully on the handbook. Since someone else was reading it aloud, he didn't bother to read it himself, and instead began walking towards the small key he'd noticed fall to the floor a moment before when the principal left the podium. However, it seemed someone else had taken an interest in the key as well, and had been standing closer to it, or perhaps had started moving before he had; as he got close, someone else had already stooped to pick it up. A blue-eyed, dark-haired girl held the key in her hand, but oddly enough didn't look at it right away. Or at least, oddly enough for someone not aware of the niceties of espionage and misdirection. Tesaki himself would likely have done something similar himself, had he reached the key first. Knowing this both impressed him with the girl's subtlety, and made him more wary of her. After all, if she understood misdirection well, it could make his own tricks a bit harder to use against her.

He walked up behind her, and leaned in slightly to speak near her ear. His voice was low, silky smooth but confident. "I'm curious about the key as well. Perhaps we should take a look somewhere less... crowded?" He suggested, an eyebrow raised. Once he finished speaking, Tesaki leaned back again, well aware that long hair could whip one in the face when someone turned their head suddenly, and wishing to avoid this possibility. He'd learned from the times he'd snuck up on his own little sisters some of the unfortunate effects that were possible in such a situation. Hair in the mouth or eyes was never pleasant.

Yoichi Akagi
Ultimate at Parkour

Yoichi felt just a bit uneasy as he read his E-Handbook. He was just a bit nervous! Not at all scared that he would die! NOPE, NOT AT ALL. HE WAS JUST FINE, JUST-

Hey, orange little dude," Asked Tsuneo. "Wanna go explore together? Maybe we could find a way out. There's gotta be someplace that lets a little air in… force it open, then we're home free… I hope."

Yoichi nodded, "I didn't even think of that. Wow, you're smart! Waaaait, where would there be air vents..." Yoichi's iconic carrot brain cell worked its magic again of being a total dummy. "What do air vents look like again...?" He squinted his eyes, thinking hard, then quickly looked up, slamming his fist into his other hand, "Oh yeah, hey, look like vents!!!" Yoichi gave an idiotic smile.

"Soooo, where do we start first?" Yoichi asked, looking up at Tsuneo for answers.

Miyuki Gima
Ultimate Lucky Student

Miyuki just stared at the ground, not even picking up her E-Handbook, and basically had muted everything going on around her. The voices of the other students sounded like muffled mumbling, so she never heard the rules read that were read out loud. Miyuki was the kind of girl who didn't want to do anything wrong and barely did. She would eventually read the rules later.

Miyuki just kind of wanted to curl up and sit in a freezer. Did this place even have a kitchen??? WOULD EVERYONE STARVE TO DEATH?! Miyuki again felt tears run down her face and now her cheeks, nose, and eyes were red from crying. When would this end?...

Miyuki decided the next thing she would do would be to find a kitchen and hang out near the freezer or fridge. Just needed to figure out where it was...

He had been keeping an eye on things when the person he just met, Miyuki went into a panic attack. His internals was saying oh crap, but he needed to make sure she stayed calm. He then heard the Headmaster, a bear, what the heck? Why was this bear their headmaster? That was the questions running through his head. That was when he was about to approach Miyuki, but she ran off.

"This is not good, if something happens to her, it will be on me," Akayuki whispered to himself, "I don't need the first person I've talked to get hurt."

Akayuki then noticed the girl with the dogs, but immediately turned to Focus on the next task at hand, finding his newfound friend, and maybe lunch.

"I'm going after the girl that just ran off, this may be on me if something happens to her, And trust me when I say this, you don't want to be on my bad side, I don't want to see her or anyone else get hurt." Akayuki whispered, so that those in close proximity to him would hear.

He then ran off as well, on the search. He was worried about Gima-san, mainly because he had just seen her have a panic attack.

Airi Wataru: Ultimate Herpetologist

Airi had been interrupted by the appearance of the Head Master, who seemed to be a bear like creature that was talking. A talking bear? What the visible heck? What was a bear doing running a school? Why did the hand book mention death a lot? Those were questions Airi had on her mind when Kuro squeaked. She immediately went to read the handbook, which was on her person as necessary, and went to find Hayazawa-san, when she found him, he was speaking to a girl who seemingly picked up something that may have been his. She waited, but Kuro was as curious as a Felis Catus. He naturally slithered over to find something that seemed like lunch, like a Toad shaped object, but Kuro curled up near the girl's feet while looking for warmth, or the humanoid figure he had been sitting on.

"Sorry for the Interruption, Has anyone seen a three to four foot long snake?" Airi asked the two conversing as she approached.

Last edited: