• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I am making story, and I need your characters!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I honestly have no clue about any of those to be honest :'| I normally don't pay any attention to things like that unless it's really important so I don't know really...

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Other character!

Name: Peter Capruacor
Age (15-19): 16
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Faun (The legs of a goat and horns.)
Appearance: Peter has blonde, shaggy hair and green eyes with freckles. His horns are 6 inches long, but one is 4 due to an accident. He wears a leather vest and a white t-shirt. His legs are very soft and furry, and his tail is stubby.
Personality: Peter is very optimistic and sees on the bright side of things. He is a pacifist and loves the wild. He appreciates helping travelers who stumble into his house, AKA the woods. He is easily startled.
Weapons (less than 3): A wooden shield with a Capricorn constellation on it.
Special Powers: Able to unleash a fury of vines if he is very angry. The vines have many thorns. He also has minor healing powers.
Pet (if any): N/A
Backstory: Peter is, like nymphs, are nature spirits. He was created via the unspecific birthing method used for fauns in the woods. He survived by eating all sorts of stuff, like trash or berries. Over the years, he made himself a house in a tree. A treehouse. And he made friends with local animals and hid alot when bad stuff happened.
Other:

Evil Character Sheet:
Is it too late to include another evil character.
Name: Qiang ( means sharp and clever can also seen as a clever thief)
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Humanzee (Human injected by a chimpanzee, you can say is a hybrid.
Appearance: Brown hair but has bandana so you can see the eyes that are red as blood.
Pretty tall for monkey around 170cm (i am European so idk how you use feet as size)
He has a nice tone of skin like my avatar pic but is cover by brown hair on the most parts of the body.
He has also tail but is wrapped around his hips and holds a dagger at the end.
One thing to mention is that he is muscular like an athletic sprinter. He wears a sort of Ryu like costume but grey only that he has ranger boots on( is just like boots medieval boots but has now that you can tie them up)

He also has a fang on his left side of his mouth.
Personality: A stubborn and an active person. He also is a very coky person when it comes to home-field advantage.
(can probably lead to his death) He is very much a "well you just suck or you good" he doesn't have a problem to say the truth.
Weapons (less than 3): A dagger that his tails hides from the enemy for a close-ranged surprise attack, and lead to a one side math.
And Sheild shape claw that can protect and attack on his left hand.
Special Powers: Has an amulet when he says a spell he can clone himself (actully is just illusion but the opponents don't know)
Another more of a tribe power is Gaia Energy. Basically he is surrounded by red aura then a he usually jumps in the air build a sparky energy around his hands then he can crash done make a shield called power shield to reflect or deflect the attack or use the energy to strike on the opponent the power spike (if you get 100% hit on the head then instakill it will crush you)
Backstory: He was born on a tribe meanwhile the gods fought the other helped a god named (idk know the names of the god sorry)
Too bad some group attacked the tribe to get a stone and well it was a long fight he father of Qiang, Tankui died by a beam trying to protect his wife but Qiang lost memory of the figures because of a rock falling on his head and only when he was five he was one the last survivor of the tribe called the Zun wok. So actually he is serving under his tribes' murderer.

Other: Can be a Evil character but then realize his mistakes and is remembering his pass unlocking a great power but maybe dies trying to fight the evil king or maybe taking on the generals alone and then dies.