• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I am making story, and I need your characters!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I am starting to write in an hour, I have awesome idea, here's spoiler if you wanna know what will it be about
You like reading spoilers, huh? Well you ain't gonna find anything here!

'Other'
Name: Homelio Kama
Age (): 15
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Appearance: He looks like a bit smaller version of his brother with Ruby eyes and without scar.
Personality: Friendly kid, that is an orphan now. Always tries to help others. Even, if He isn't strong. He still wants to be helpful, even if Omnia's people destroyed his village. He never hated them like his brother do.
Weapons (less than 3): 'Sullin' a book of magic.
Special Powers: Homelio found a magic book in destroyed house in his village after attack. He learn some magic from it and even if he isn't strong and still he has a lot to learn, then still made by him portals can take you to any visited by him place and he can create a sword of magic light for self-defense.
Pet: a little white Cat called Snowy
Backstory: Homelio survived the attack at the village. He was alone and traveled for many days to reach a city, He lives now. He is Known as an orphan and young, wizard in training. He is very good and friendly person,but his only friend right now is his cat, Snowy.
Other: I don't need to say that he is Theromino's younger brother. Also, I still waits for the great chapter 2.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
what Are the rules on the guardians?
and what stone is left?
and how op can he be?
There are not many rules for making guardians, you can make whatever you want to, but it should be in Medieval style.
He can't be like too OP, but guardian can be pretty strong.
And I dunno what stone is left, I am going to check that after school.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name:Eli
Species: Human
Appearance: medium light brown hair, left eye is brown, right eye is grey due to a scar that runs over the eye, the scar runs from a little above the eye, over the eyeball, and a little below it. has a dark green jacket about 5'10 and does not look threatening, while he looks no older than 16, anyone who looks in his eyes can see the old man within
Special Powers:used to have powers, but passed them on to the next hero of the multiverse. has an undestrucktium(A material indestructible and unchangeable by any means in and out of the multiverse[I can tell how its made if you need to know]) Katana that he is very skilled with, to the point he needs no shield(when I say he needs no shield it is slightly due to the fact he has a indestructible piece of metal already)
Stone: ???Whichever one is left
Other:was left alone in a world that hated him at a young age and started to travel the multiverse a few years later, looking for revenge, after he had it, he gave himself one last task in one last universe(Being a guardian[probably became one at age 50,000 or when ever the good deity fell{Whichever works for you}]) has an interdimensional ship but it is hidden and he has no intentions to travel(Unless you want him to guard the stone on the ship)

Role:He is very polite and nice, if straightforward and to the point, will often make odd analogies and references due to him being all over the multiverse for thousands of years, will believe i the hero's quest, and might even want to join them(probably not, but that's his character) he will be ready to hand over the stone when they prove to him they are pure in intensions and prove themselves capable in combate(beat him in a fight)

He would never kill the heros, and would just make them go away, or just not give them the stone.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
changed it, also, one more thing I need approved about him is he has extreme reaction speed(to block attacks)
My whole idea with this character is usually defending new universes, I've had him for a while, but that can't be his thing everywhere, right?
I am excited to see what you do with him!

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
...I can't read most of it...
On PC you can zoom in and read everything. However, on phone, it's really hard to read. Plus, my handwriting is super bad, so that is also a "problem". In this spoiler you can find everything you want to know.
1.Mountain chain on west called West Mountains
2.Mountain chain on north called Ice Mountains
3.Mountain chain in middle called Iron Mountains
4.Mountain chain west from Iron Mountains, Gold Mountains
5.Mountain chain south from Iron Mountains, Gaze Mountains
6.Mountain chain across Gaze Mountains, Grey Mountains
7.Mountain chain on southeast called Fog Mountains
8.Mountain on mid east called Mount Point
9.Two mountains on northeast island called North Horns
1.Next to West Mountains, Forest of West
2.Between Gold Mountains and Ice Mountains, Eternal Forest
3.East from Iron Mountains, Cold Forest
4.Forest on northeast called Dark Forest
5.Forest north from Gaze Mountains, South Forest
1.West River, next to West Mountains
2.Under Gold Mountains, Gold River
3.East from Iron Mountains, Great River
4.Above Fog Mountains, East River
1.Between Gold River and South Forest, Riversdale Lake
2.In Dark Forest, Foot Lakes
1.On northwest two islands called Tortois Island and Star Island
2.On southwest, Kharabis Islands
3.On south, Doom Islands
4.On east, Jan
5.On northeast, Great Island
1.West Sea on west
2.Sea of Blizzards on north
3.Dead Man's Sea on south
4.Teal Sea on east
5.Grey Sea on southeast
1.Savanna between Gold River and South Forest called Savana
2.Swamp south from Savana called Swamp
3.Plains between Iron Mountains and Great River called Midground Plains
4.Desert on east side of the world called Great Solandis Desert
That should be it, I hope its less confusing now.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I just wanted to thank you all for your support, this is my third work that hit 9 likes and that makes another one of my works tied for 1st place for most liked written work!!!

Also I wanted to say that I think I have few more ideas for ships, but I will bring them up later>

And at the end I have seen that Heaven @OtisRolePlays and Skylar @Jodie.xox have almost same special power, so should it remain so or we could change that?

Theromino is Strong, Fredrigo is great tactician. So maybe now let's do something between them. quite good commander that know how to fight with her opponents.

Name: Nabina Spiney
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Elf
Appearance: She usually wears black armor. She is slim and tall person. She has black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Nabina is demanding for her soldiers, holding discipline in the army general. She know how to take advantage in battle. There is only 3 people she is nice to (Maybe for now) Nullus, Deathark and Theromino (She has crush on Kama). For the rest, she is cold and mean woman.
Weapons (less than 3): Elf White Longbow, Black Longsword (Alezimari)
Special Powers: She shot from her Bow with unimaginable precision, she is quite fast (and you need to remember that she has armor) Her sword have power that he can summon one fire elemental per day (Its her special Line of defense). Fire Elementar is unable to be hurt by weapon. But, magic user can beat him, with some problems, but can.
Backstory: Nabina was a young girl that made some 'mistakes in the past'. She had to leave her town with her family and after a month, she lost her parents. She met on her way Deathark and Theromino and she decided to join them. Deathark gave Nabina, her longsword and Theromino trained her (Yes, He is younger than her, but still a bit stronger) and thanks to this training and after some missions, She became the third general. She has a feeling to Theromino and she likes only him and Deathark. (Crush and someone like Father replacement...)
Other: