• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Made a Fan Region!!! Now what?

You could be a Disney Channel screen writer. I can just see a Cryptid High TV show, breaking the air and raking in millions.
Join the journey of average Japanese high school student Orokana Akuma, as she navigates the tricky scenarios of High School, including a hurricane romance with the lovable, dumb jock with the incredibly long name, Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban (Yes, that's right, TWO middle names!)
However, while crushing hard on Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban, her childhood friend's Inu ka osuushi ka and Oi Korehananida, who both also crush on her for some reason despite the fact that Orokana has no character development until season 2, mix up trouble and try to expose Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban cheating dirty ways.

And please, translate EVERY. SINGLE. NAME. Japanese to english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join the journey of average Japanese high school student Orokana Akuma, as she navigates the tricky scenarios of High School, including a hurricane romance with the lovable, dumb jock with the incredibly long name, Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban (Yes, that's right, TWO middle names!)
However, while crushing hard on Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban, her childhood friend's Okubyōna Hodagu and Oi Korehananida, who both also crush on her for some reason despite the fact that Orokana has no character development until season 2, mix up trouble and try to expose Ano yakkaina yagi kyūban cheating dirty ways.

And please, translate EVERY. SINGLE. NAME. Japanese to english.
I honestly didn't now whether to laugh or not.

From your imagination, I'd say. I did grin at the translations.
...But wait! What nobody knows about our lovable hero is that she harbors a secret; she is actually the Legendary Star Queen Warrior Magical Girl Kashikokunai! Will she put her classmates in danger due to the fact that she is too dumb to wear a mask while she works!? Find out in 7-8 seasons, and only four easy payments of $99.99*! Satisfaction guarenteed**!

*Note that any payment is by episode and not by season; price is subject to tax and seller's personal opinion and how much money is in your bank account.
**BadAnimeCo is not responsible for any negative effects such as losing hours of sleep, constant drooling over female characters, and/or the growth of a neck beard while watching this product