• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Need Some Characters For My Story, Hidden!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I guess so, yeah. Well. Hmm. That's okay, I guess, because EVERYONE wants Blaziken because its OP so I don't blame either of you. Personally the best fire starter is totally Emboar, but whatever lol.

I didn't care about Blaziken's power, I just thought it seemed like a cool Pokémon to have. I didn't even give them a mega stone but seeing the recently added bio may/may not make me reconsider.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Hmm well Mega - Blaziken doesn't stay that way for long, anyway, so maybe your character should just have Blaziken. I mean, Wolfe is going to evolve her Pignite to Emboar, and even if Emboar did have a Mega Evolution, I don't think Wolfe would have used it anyway.

I chose Tsubaki's pokemon very, very carefully, based on what I think suited her the best:

Persian: Reflects Tsubaki's obsession with money. Persians have the signature move, 'payday', which increases the amount of prize money after battle, which Tsubaki finds immensely useful, given her need for money.

Honchkrow: Honchkrows are bossy, uppity, and do not tolerate mistakes of any kind, reflecting Tsubaki's harshness towards people outside of her orphanage, and her unwillingness to lose money. Also, like real-life magpies, they have a penchant for shiny things...Shiny, valuable things...Which can be sold by Tsubaki for a lot of money...

Pachirisu: Real-life squirrels are abandoned by their mothers when they are very young, which reflects Tsubaki's past. She was abandoned by her mother when she was a newborn.

Roserade: Tsubaki's orphanage, and her namesake is camellia, which is a kind of flower. Camellias look a lot like roses, from a distance, and since there aren't any camellia-based pokemon, I decided that roserade was the best option.

Donphan: Female elephants are immensely loyal to their mothers, and most stay with them for their entire lives. Tsubaki shares a similar loyalty to Miss Fumiko, and wants to help her in any way she can, as she is the closest thing to a mother she has ever had.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Oh... @Shiny Blue Gardevoir... that kinda made me cry a little bit... *sniffs* That's amazing. Did you know that the reason Wolfe owns a Litwick is because when she was four years old, her father died in a car crash (one of the reasons Wolfe's mum is so protective). They found his body, and a Pokeball with a note taped on it that read, for my little Litwick; always shine brightly, baby. Her father caught the Litwick only minutes after he died, for his toddler Wolfe.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Yeah *wipes eyes* my brother is watching me from the couch with a look in his eyes like what the heck is wrong with her? Honestly, he should be used to it by now :3

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Yas! Chapter Three of Hidden is now open! I am so excited, peoples, and I'm only on the first few chapters! Thanks, everyone!

I decided maybe Gym leader as I realised we barely have any.

Name: Thomas Lycan
Role In Story: 6th Gym Leader (Fire)
Appearance: Pale skin, Purple eyes, Muscular build, Orange spiked hair pointing upward (Almost like fire) and an Orange goatee. He wears a Red tank top, Black slightly torn jeans and Charcoal boots.
Personality: Extremely confident and hot headed at times. He cares about his Pokémon just as he cares for his own son (Clyde) who he tends to bear hug whenever he sees/becomes proud of him (Even by the littlest of accomplishments), much to Clyde's extreme annoyance and finds embarrassing, he also tends to get angry with anyone who hurts Clyde in any way. He is always fired up in Gym Battles and has a habit of shouting dramatic stuff which again; Clyde finds annoying and embarrassing.
Pokémon: Arcanine (Main Pokémon, always seen out of his Poké ball unless in the Gym, knows Clyde very well and has a habit of pinning and licking him.), Talonflame (Male), Darmanitan (Male), Magmortar (Male)
How They Get Along: When he sees Wolfe, he starts to wonder how well Clyde and her would be in a relationship which makes Clyde embarrassed/flustered at the thought. He acts very friendly toward Wolfe albeit overdramatic.
Other: As you may have guessed, he is Clyde's father.

P.S. Should any chars try to mock Clyde for his 'crazy' father, Clyde would stop them mid sentence and look morbid about it. :p

Last edited:
I'll make a gym leader for you!

Name: Elliot Corporus
Role In Story: 1st gym leader(Ice type)
Badge: Freeze Badge
Appearance: Medium height, medium width. He wears a purple cloak, with a red jacket, and a blue top, he wears hiking boots and grey jeans, he wears a ski helmet, has peachy skin and blue eyes and a ton of freckles.
Personality: Kinda Blunt and honest, however, he is quite fair. Due to being decently rich, he uses the money to help people in need(Although he does not realize that he passes by places that need help everyday.), so he is normally quite kind. He is the younger brother of Adminus, and hates his brother with a burning passion. He is very cautious, normally remaining on the defence in a battle. He cares deeply about Pokémon, and if you bully them, he would probably punch you in the face. Otherwise, he is quite the gentleman.
Pokémon(I'll just put down the gym team):
  • Snorunt(Boros(M))
  • Bergmite(Coldos(F))
  • Alolan Sandshrew(Roados(M))
  • that's it. this is the first gym, after all.
How They Get Along: due to the fact that He is the younger brother of Adminus, and hates his brother with a burning passion, he wants to reveal who his brother really is to the rest of the world, however, if he were to reveal the truth about Adminus, his brother would kill him and take all the money. Due to this, he just wants to find a strong enough trainer to beat his brother. However, he still would not tell the gang, even after they beat him. He would act really venomous if the gang showed up to the gym while 'protecting' Adminus from the evil team, however, if they didn't, he would be very kind and respectful. Once Wolfe beats him, he might offer her one of his Pokémon, stating that she could be the one to free him of the burden that is his brother(Obviously he wouldn't say exactly that.). He would probably end up helping to fund the orphanage that Tsubaki is from. His gym is quite cold, and is pretty much just Pryce's gym, but fancier.
Other: N/A

Last edited:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
*Wipes eyes, feeling touched* Thanks, you guys. I'm feeling really emotional right now. I bet by the time my story's finished I'll be bawling.

:D
th

Eh, why don't I jump in and make a gym leader, too?

Name: Itzal Ibarra Eneko

Role in Story: Gym Leader

Type: Ghost

Badge: Afterlife Badge

Appearance: Itzal is a tall, shockingly pale man, with brown eyes, and curly black hair, which is never tamed. He wears a dark purple, floor-length yukata, with a black sash, and glass geta sandals, so from a distance, it looks like he's floating, like a real ghost. He has a thin silver ring on his right hand's ring finger, (His wedding ring, from his husband, Frederick)

Personality: Itzal is a gruff, no-nonsense gym leader, who has no tolerance for the 'IM GON BE DA BEST LOLOLOLOLOLOL XD' type trainer, and will very quickly shoot them down with a dose of reality. He has a negative disposition, owing to his fragile health, and his brittle asthma (A rare sub-type of asthma, which results in significant breathing difficulty, more so than 'regular' asthma, and frequent, severe attacks). He does show respect for the trainers who approach him calmly, and without disrespect, however, and he will even sometimes reward them his favourite dessert, Gateaux Basque, if they give him a good battle, regardless of winning or losing. He also has a soft spot for his pokemon, and for his husband, Frederick, who lives with him at the gym.

Pokémon:

Nekane (Banette)

Yurei (Drifblim)

Murasaki (Chandelure)

Arbole (Trevenant)

Bruja (Mismagius)

How they get along: Would depend on how Wolfe approached him. If she gave him the 'IM GON BE DA BEST 8D' spiel, he would be extremely cold and harsh. If not, he'd be more inclined to respect her.

Other: He is nicknamed, 'Dead Man Walking', for the type he uses, and his frail health.

I feel like Itzal and Thomas might have a little rivalry considering Itzal doesn't like overconfident people whilst Thomas is practically walking overconfidence. If that were the case, I dunno how he'd interact with Clyde. :p

I have a gym leader for you!

Name: Kalua

Role in Story: 5th Gym Leader (Electric)

Appearance: Long red hair tied up in a ponytail, brown eyes, red-plaid tank top that exposes her stomach, a pair of short jeans, gray-blue headphones around her neck, silver eye glitter, red lipstick, multiple tattoos on her arm and one on her chest.

Personality: A young woman who lives to party and loves making music. Quite lively and is always open to challengers.

Pokémon: Electabuzz (Level 32), Luxray (Level 34) Raichu (Level 36)

Other: She runs the fifth gym and is a world-renowned DJ. Nicknamed "The Explosive DJ" due to her tendency to use a lot of special effects during her performances. The gym is a dance club where the dancers give you hints on how to get to Kalua. The bouncers in the front check if you have the correct amount of badges needed and then they let you in.

Last edited:
No problem! Glad you like her!

Funny thing is, I somehow managed to create an entire Pokémon League in the process of making her. Not sure how that happened, but hey, I think its cool!

I can't wait to see how Clyde and his father will interact with each other (And yes ik I made him Gym leader No. 6, but I wanted to make him seem like a strong Pokémon trainer as well as making sure how he behaves is in the bio)

Edit: Nvm, I posted before I saw the chapter lol.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Yeah, Clyde's father is written into Chapter Four just so you can get to meet him, and I made him really cheerful and pleasant. I really, really love his dad, he's such a cool character to write with.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Ugh, I forgot to edit my story! I just checked it an there's a few grammar errors. I'll have to edit it real quick.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
So Adminus is written into the very, very end of this story. He kinda grabs Wolfe (reason revealed in the next chapter!) and runs away with her. Proves he's a thoughtless jerk, really.