• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Inkopolis Heros

So, this is a Roleplay that takes place a month after the events of Octo Expansion. Make sure your using an OC, so no RP as any Idols or Agents, and no stealing anyone else's characters. Write in third person, and please add a description of your character before you begin writing, here's an example:

Name: (Do first and last)
Age: (Most Inklings and Octolings mature and can do Turf War at about 14, so keep it there or above.)
Species: (Inkling, Octoling, any Sanitized forms, or an OC species, but no humans, as that just makes things confusing.)
Personality:
Short description:
Weapon of choice: (Weapons, subs, and specials from both games are allowed, and feel free to combine things to create custom weapons.)

Here's my first entry:
Name: Nakia Cirrinia
Species: Octoling
Personality: Fierce, has enough sass too kill a boss salmonid, specializes in weapons design, hates to lose at anything, channels her anger through music.
Short description: Tall, with chocolate brown skin, long tentacles that are usually purple with black accents, and dark blue eyes. Is a total goth, even if she won't admit it, and usually wears a black leather jacket, a purple shirt, torn up black leggings, and black combat boots with silver accents.
Weapon of choice: A heavy splatting that she modified to use autobombs and a Splashdown. She painted it her signature colors, purple and black, and calls it Riptide.

Nakia woke up to the usual sound of her phone alarm blaring music. She sat up and stretched, letting loose a huge yawn, before getting up and heading over to her small apartment bathroom to shower. After she was clean and dressed, Nakia grabbed a muffin, stuffed her phone in her pocket, and grabbed Riptide. "Wonder who's gonna get caught by the Riptide today?" She thought, smirking as she headed out the door and into the hallway of her apartment building, turning towards the elevator. She got caught up by some idiot squid while heading downstairs, but they quickly got out of her way when they saw the rank A sticker on her Splatling. After they both got out of the elevator, Nakia walked strait out the doors of her building, pausing slightly to feel the sun on her tentacles, and began walking to the bus stop that would take her into the heart of the city, Inkopolis Square, wondering what todays battles might bring.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Neon Gelly
Species: Jellyfish
Personality: A Shy, but destructive person. He's very creative with his weapon creation, and would only make the best.
Short description: a blue Jellyfish that has a black shirt with green eyes. He will also melt himself if scared.
Weapon of choice: Sorellashot- A splattershot mixed with a sorella brella. Will only shoot if the brella is inactive. Will not shoot if brella is active.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neon had been woken up earlier than normal to do some chores and get ready for the battles in Inktopolis Square. Neon was a rank B on his splatling so he isn't that good. "T-time to g-go down to Inktopolis S-square then..." Neon was trembling in fear since he was always afaid of the spotlight he gets in battle. Neon took the stairs down to get to the square. "U-uhm..." In a obviously scared voice, Neon wanted to pass through the crowd of people to get to the battle in time. "I-i'll just walk on t-through please, e-excuse me" Still in a trembled voice, he walked on through the crowd to get to the ready area.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Nik Squing
Species: Inkling
Personality: Friendly and excitable, Nik loves competition, and is almost never seen without a smile on his face. He's surprisingly skilled with his weapon despite his childlike personality, yet has a bad habit of never planning, prefering to rush in roller rolling. Granted, he can make it work pretty well due to his reflexes. He's all about quick thinking and adaptability.
Short description: 5'11/Tan/ Red eyes/ Cyan tentacles styled in the spiky fashion/ Surprising muscle due to his roller. Wears a blue T-shirt, grey shorts, and a pair of red Sennyu goggles.
Weapon of choice: A cyan and red Splat Roller with Autobombs as subs and Kraken as his special

Nik looked back and forth between the jellyfish and his tentacle, which was currently sliding across the floor.
"Seriously, what's so interesting about the floor?"
A chime from his phone brought Nik back to earth, making him realize he had spent way too long in Inkopolis square wondering about a Jellyfish's pastimes. The swung his roller over his shoulder, before suddenly staring at the Crust Bucket. He wanted to get a move on into a battle but...he missed breakfast in his excitement. His ticket from the Salmon Run was burning a hole in his pocket.
Welp. he thought as he made his way towards the Crust Bucket. No harm in one meal before the fight right?

Name: Zak Kiwonk
Species: Octoling
Personality: Selfish and extremely mean and cowardly, Zin loves competition, and is a bully to everyone who's a rival to him. He's terrible with any weapon but became gifted with the Hero Dualie Replicas and used it to his advantage, and has a bad habit of being a sore loser and vowing revenge.
Short description: 4'9/Dark/ Brown eyes/ Red tentacles in original fashion/ Wears a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of red Octoling goggles.
Weapon of choice: A pair of blue Hero Dualie Replicas with Burst Bombs as subs and Tenta Missiles as his special

"Oh well this is boring I can't even terrorize anyone" Then Zak's stomach rumbled in a low and long tone "Oh yeah I skipped breakfast again, oh well nothing wrong from eating from the Crust Bucket" as Charlie walked to the food truck he ordered a random item and headed to Inkopolis Tower in order to see his opponets in the ranked battle. "All right then, who will have the famous honor of getting beat up by me!" Zak said in a obnoxious tone

Last edited:
Nakia looked up at the leaderboard from her last ranked battle. She'd managed to get the most splats, as usual, but had been out shown by some Octoling that just managed to keep the rainmaker the longest. She huffed, blowing her tentacles out of her face, and went to sign up for a new match. As she walked up to the jump point, she noticed a Jellyfish pacing a little path for himself.
"Don't see those guys coming in to battle often," Nakia thought, working out a stitch in her arm and preparing for battle, "Not my problem, anyway." She hosted up Riptide, and checked out her team. A slender Octoling spun a pair of Tetra Dualies in her hands, and a stocky Inkling hosted up a Dynamo Roller. Her third teammate was nowhere to be found. Nakia looked up at the sign showing her team, and noticed that some Inkling named Nik that had signed up in advance was supposed to be there.
"Where is that squidiot?" She grumbled out loud.
"I dunno, but he better get here soon. The match is about to start." The Inkling said.
"This is why I don't play ranked much," The Octoling girl sighed, "Some squid can't get there times right, and we end up losing points."
The countdown on the screen went down to two minutes, and Nakia began to get angry. "He better be here, or he's going to end up on the wrong side of my Splatling. I'm not letting some idiot ruin my rank."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik happily munched on his shwaffle, casually scrolling through the internet until it suddenly vibrated. The notification that followed made the inkling jerk in surprise. His ranked match was starting one minute!
Nik was the ultimate form of multitasking as he want toward the lobby, shoved his phone in his pocket, readied his roller, and hurriedly bit into his shwaffle as he finally made it between his three teammates. He wiped the grease off his hands and onto his shirt, sighing as they left stains. He turned to see all his teammates, another inkling male and two octoling females, one of which looked particularly angry. He grinned sheepishly.
"Sorry I'm late." he apologized quickly, before looking over his Splat roller for any grease marks.

| Korutesu |

The Jellyfish trying to get to the arena for the battle while trying not to be noticed much by other people, with Sorellashot in his hand. It was smaller than normal since he was smaller than normal Inklings and Octolings. He finally got to the arena through the hundreds of people. Trying to find his way before it starts so he could join. He had arrived just in time for the battle to begin, he noticed the lot of people he was going up against and he had to think of plans. "I guess i could hide for the rest o' the round til there's only a few teams left" Since Neon knew that he could take them down with his Sorellashot, but he wasn't really sure since he was fighting against an A Ranker.

"Well If it isn't the losing team, are you ready to get splatted and lose your rank in total embarrassment because if you're not then today is not your day" Zak said in a evilish tone "No one and I mean no one has beat me in a ranked battle, except for that one time I was by myself, and that other time I was by myself, but I digress I shall be the very best of Inkopolis and hopefully be the coolest person ever". C'mon where's my team, I'm the only one here where the krell is everybody!" Zak said in an angry tone

Nakia glared at the Inkling as he readied up for the battle, about to let out a biting remark, when a voice sounded over the PA.
"All competitors please prepare to jump too Blackbelly Skatepark. The match will begin shortly." A male voice announced.
"Lets do this!" Nik said, looking at her with a childish grin.
Nakia rolled her eyes. "First he's late, and now he has the nerve to smile at me! He's lucky he's on my team." She thought as she shifted into octopus form. She tensed up, and jumped high into the air, flying over buildings, until she saw the skatepark appear under her, with the rainmakers shield shimmering from the central tower. When she landed, she reluctantly changed her tentacles to a bright yellow to match the newly activated spawn, gripped Riptide, and prepared for battle.

| Korutesu |

"is he my teammate?" He didn't say it out loud, He also was a little scared of losing because of him. He looked like he wasn't great at all, And Neon didn't want to lose one minute after getting into the game. After hearing the PA sound, he jumps into the battlefield and hunkers down a little near the middle since it was risky but nobody would even go there unless the wanted to attack others. "I just gotta hope he doesn't mess it up for me" In a whispered voice he was also ready to shoot anyone who would come near him. But so far, he's only been shooting at walls to try and capture the most area.

"3, 2, 1, go!" A voice shouted from a nearby speaker. Nakia sprinted out, her Splatling already at a full charge, and began spraying ink in a straight line towards the tower, only to have Nik zip past her with his roller.
"Hey, where are you going! Your going to get splatted!" She yelled in vain at the Inkling boy. "Ugh, boys!" She turned towards her to other teammates, and pointed to the other Octoling. "Can you take the left? I'll go right, and Dynamo can take the front, incase they get the Rainmaker first." The two nodded, and ran to their positions, using the Nik's Roller trail.
As Nakia inked and climbed the central tower, she noticed the Jellyfish that she saw earlier looking like he was trying to hide, and a male Octoling with a pair of blue Dualies screaming his head of about how he was going to splat them all.
"Boys," She said again, sighing.
Once she made it to the top of the tower, she quickly splatted the boy as he was trying to climb up, and went to work on the Rainmakers shield, the Octoling girl coming up seconds later to help her. While she was inking away at the shield, she thought about Nik.
"Where on earth could that complete squidiot be?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: @Octodragon I don't mind what you did with Nik, but controlling someone character without their permission is called autoing and against the rules of this site. Maybe read them so you can understand the limitations here. I'd suck if you were banned so soon.)

Nik gleefully rolled across the pavement, continuing to trail his ink around the area. With a swipe, he sent a line of ink over a tower wall a swam up it. From his heightened position, he could see his teammates already working on the rainmaker. Nik recharged his ink for a second, before rolling towards his team.
When he was close, Nik slammed his roller over the heavily weakened shield, exploding it. Nik rolled backwards, yet regained his bearing before jumping towards the weapon in squid form.
"Dibs!" he called.
He didn't wait for an answer as he splashed back into the yellow ink, returning to his humanlike form and surveying the area, rainmaker held with one arm.

"Well hello there I see you got the Rainmaker, I'm gonna have to force you to put that back or else" Zak commanded as he held Nik at gunpoint. "I got two Dualies and I'm a master dodger so your best case scenario is just give up before you get inked" Zak said in a mean and fearful tone". "But if you don't I'm gonna use these Burst Bombs to ink you straight back to spawn" Zak said as he started to ready a Burst Bomb.

(OOC: @Gamingfan thank you for notifying me about this, I'm so sorry. I'm so used to writing fanfics that I didn't notice it, and I sometimes can get a little ahead of myself. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for not replying sooner, as between school and my bad internet, I haven't been able too. Thank you all for participating in this, and Stay Fresh!)

Nakia twisted around, startled at the sudden appearance of the of Nik, but soon recovered her wits and started shouting at him.
"What do you think your doing, charging in like that and stealing the Rainmaker!" She ranted, not liking the fact that she had to look up a few inches at him. "Do you even have a plan?"
As she waited for a response from the Inkling, she scanned the surroundings, and noticed the Octoling boy from earlier coming right towards them.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik turned towards Nakia, still grinning despite her ranting. He shrugged in response to her question.
"I plan on not planning. Does that count?" he joked in an attempt to loosen up his uptight teammate. He was about to make another joke before the splashing of feet on ink caught his attention. Nik turned to see the opponents running at him, burst bomb at the ready.
Instinctively, Nim reached for his own bombs, before realizing that he couldn't use them due to the rainmaker.
Oh. Touche uppity octo. Touche.
Welp, all he could do was evasive actions. Nik sank into the ink, swimming wilding through it. He didn't move forward, instead opting for zig zags, loops, and sharp turns to throw off Zak. The rainmaker's sheen would make him extremely noticeable, but hopefully he'll evade the fire with his speed and have his teammates cover for him.
He'll see if his teammate's plans were so effective.

"Really, trying that maneuver isn't gonna work y'know" instead of firing the Burst Bomb, Zac ran up to Now and slammed the Burst Bomb into the ground and started firing at Nakia hoping to splat Zak and take out his teammate for a double splat.

"Oh no you don't!" Nakia yelled, reaching for an Autobomb. Instead of launching it straight at the Octoling, she moved it slightly too the side, enough to distract him and grab some easy turf. After the small bomb had exploded, her tentacles began glowing, and her Splashdown was fully charged and ready for use. Just as she was about too let loose her special and crush her opponent, and shadow crossed over her. She whipped her head up, sure that there hadn't been a cloud in the sky a few seconds earlier.
She was greeted by a huge ship that hovered over her position, bearing a crest that she had hoped that she'd never seen again. A bright red octopus, the insignia of D.J. Octavio.
"Oh cod no." Was all that Nakia could get out before the signature trail of a super jump flew down from the top of the ship.
"Nakia Cirrinia," The Octoling purred in Octarian as she switched into her bipedal form, hypnoshades glowing red in the shadows. "I've been looking for you. Under the authority of Lord Octavio, you are coming with me."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik continued his crazy swimming, unsure of his next action. Luckily, his ink slowed Zak enough for him to swim a good distance away from the burst bomb and the inkling that used it.
"Hah! My turn!" he grinned, reappearing and aiming the rainmaker towards Zak, before shadows suddenly covered the area.
"Wha-" his confusion was cut off by another octoling appearing, speaking towards...who was Nakia?
Oh, my teammate. he realized as he saw where, or rather who, the octoling was talking to.
Nik briefly wore one of his rare frowns, seeing Nakia's uncomfort. He wasn't sure what was happening, but it wasn't benign, that for sure.
Rainmaker in one arm, Nik casually strolled between Nakia and the Octoling.
"Hello, name's Nik. Like, ink but with the letters mixed up. Yeah, I had smart parents. Anyway, sorry you went through so much effort, but this person right here is my teammate. We're kinda in the middle of something. You mind waiting until this is over? Or just go away peacefully? Pretty please?"
His voice sounded jolly and casual, yet carried that distinct sound of sarcasm and a hint of a threat as he raised an eyebrow towards the unnamed octoling.

Last edited:
"I don't think that he'll wait for the game to be over man, that's DJ Octavio the second most evil octoling in Inkopolis, but what does he want with her she's just another octoling, another cog in the wheel another dumb plush on the shelf of incompetent things no one wants to use anymore" Zak said in a tone so obnoxious you could almost smell it. Then D.J. Octavio looked at Zak, "Ah Zak Kiwonk I see the Octolings haven't caught the bounty on your tentacle, well I suppose since you are also here I shall capture you as well" D.J. Octavio said in a dull tone "I don't have a bounty, and it's definitely not for crossing my entire race for a pair of nice shoes, anyway, hey look Nakia she went over there" Zak yelled as he tried to hide behind various obstacles in order to get away from D.J. Octavio.

The Octoling aimed her blaster at Nakia and and the male Octoling, who Nakia now knew as Zak, while Nik blabbered on in Inkish.
"Shut your beak, Inkling," She snarled in Octarian. Nakia snorted, knowing that he wouldn't understand, and the Octoling turned back to face her. "You too, traitors. You've got a high bounty on your heads, and when I'll bring you back, every one will know my name!"
Nakia laughed. "What's your name, then?"
"I am Lieutenant Cora." She shot back. "You should remember me, Nakia the fake."
"Ah, your that girl at school that was always telling me that I'd end up working in some factory somewhere." Nakia cracked a smile, while simultaneously motioning to Zak and Nik to get ready to run. "Good times, good times. Now let me ask you, Lieutenant Cora. What makes you think that we'll go with you?"
The lieutenant looked confused, but then recovered her wit, and said, "I have a blaster aimed strait at your faces, and you have nowhere to go. I do believe that your coming with me."
Nakia stepped forward. "And that's where your wrong, Lieutenant. We do not have nowhere to go, and we are not defenseless. Inkopolis is strong, and Octolings will never go back to the life we had. Ever." She took another step forward. "Just a little bit closer." She thought, her hearts beating at a rate that she wouldn't think was possible. She took another step, then one more, until she was almost on top of Cora.
"This is for reporting me." She whispered, then screamed "Run!" at the two boys in Inkish.
Nakia flew up into the air and came crashing down in a full blown Spalshdown that, hopefully, splatted the lieutenant, and didn't look back as she hit the ground running.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik cut off as the octoling aimed her blaster, before blinking in non comprehension as Nakia and her conversated in some language he didn't understand. Nor did he understand the motion she did...that is, until Nakia suddenly used a Splashdown after telling them to run.
Well, that he understood.
"Oh geez. Welp, this is what I'm doing now." he sighed, glancing at the rainmaker he held. Despite his slowed speed, Nik turned with the weapon and ran behind Nakia.
"This is NOT what I planned on doing today." he groaned as he fled.

"Ah I've gotta get outta here" Zac thought as he fled barley escaping then he remembered the Rainmaker in Nik's hands and had an idea. "If I had the rainmaker I could take out that Lieutenant, that squidiot and that dumb other Octoling, but the question is how to get it. I can't just run and steal it so I better just follow them for now." Zak thought while he tried to think of a plan. "Wait for me guys I'm coming, don't leave ME," Zac yelled as the Lieutenant got up and started shooting at him.

Nakia ran for her life, Cora's shots just barely missing her. She'd dodged Nakia's Splashdown, and seemed to have forgotten all about her orders to capture them, and, knowing Octavio, their spawns were most likely powered down.
"How did they find me?" Nakia wondered, when a horrible thought struck her. "Will they go after the Zapfish? Or the Agents?" She continued sprinting, occasionally charging up a quick shot grab some turf and move faster. "I have to get out of here and find Eight."
"Boys!" She said aloud, "We need to get to Zak's spawn so we can super jump back to Inkopolis! I know someone there that can help us!" She continued to run, flying up and down half-pipes, until she reached the spawn, which was, indeed, deactivated. She whipped around, finding a wall to hide behind, trying to see if the boys had made it.

Zac then heard Nakia's voice and started running back to his spawn point but before he did he tried using reverse psychology to trick Lieutenant Cora, "What's that Nakia don't worry I'm already heading back to your spawn point." Then he threw his Tents Missiles in the opposite direction to try to distract. Lieutenant Cora. "A-Ha I found you octoling traitors, what the where are they" Lieutenant Cora yelled as she was at the other spawn. Then Zak started running back to his spawn making sure no one saw him head there, "I wonder who's the squidiot Nakia is looking for because if it isn't worth it I gotta use these darn shades again." Zak said as he ran into a wall where he found Nakia hiding.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zak continued to run as Nakia and Zak went ahead. Sure, pay no mind to the person currently being bogged down by his own weapon. Sure he could let go of it but....nah.
Nik yelped as he heard the blaster go off way closer than he was comfortable with. Lieutenant Cora was gaining on him! Her footsteps grew louder, so Nik had to think of a way out.
Nik began charging the rainmaker, slowing even more, and allowing Cora to close in on him. Once she was right on top of him, Nik leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding the full brunt of her blaster shot. A fair amount of ink splatted over him anyway, causing Nik to wince, but he kept steady as he rolled and shot a full powered blast from the rainmaker.
The shot left a trail of yellow ink for Nik to swim through, which was just what he did, leaving Cora in the dust as he barely made it at the spawn with Nakia and Zak. Nik had a fair amount of Cora ink on him, but he smiled.
"Alright, now what?"

Nakia was impressed. Not everyone could pull off a move like that with the Rainmaker, even if Nik was stupid enough to hang on too it.
"What we do," She said in response to his question, trying to bury her surprise under a wave of sarcasm. No need to inflate his ego. "Is get out of here. I know a few people that can help us make sense of this. Just gotta make it back alive." She whispered the last sentence as she pulled out her phone.
"There. We should be able to jump out of here now. Had to ask before we could leave the airspace of the stage." She glanced up at the small Octarian aircraft, which was still hovering over the central tower. Cora, the complete airhead, was still searching by the yellow team's spawn, led there by Zak's Tenta missiles. "If we're stealthy about it, we could probably get out of here undetected." She took a deep breath. Super jumping still made her a little nervous. It reminded her too much of training, and the struggle that it was. "Let's jump."

"This is a bad idea why can't we just take her down, it's a 3 on 1 and we got this squidiot with the Rainmaker, it's a guarantee win" Zak said confused while he was keeping lookout. "And when we do get back to Inkopolis how do we know there isn't a trap set up for us, if you can't remember in the Octoling world we, are, wanted! I suggest we Super Jump back to the Weapons Shop and hide there, that way we can bunker down with firepower" Zak argued because he was afraid after all this time Lieutenant Cora had found him and was coming after him.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Super jumping huh? I guess that means this is where I drop this." Nik sighed.
As if answering his question, the rainmaker suddenly began pulsing. Surprised, Nik fumbled with it, barely managing to avoid dropping the weapon. The timer was running out; it was about to inksplode!
Despite the dire situation, Nik smirked.
"Welp, at least I got it closer to Zak's base. This means I win, bee-tee-dubs."
Nik tossed the pulsing rainmaker towards Cora. Maybe it would splat her, or at least be a very good distraction. Nik realized it kinda eliminated the stealth aspect of Nakia's plan but...welp.
He turned to the others.
"Ready when you are." Nik grinned expectantly.

Nakia did a mental face palm. The second this boy impressed her, he did something so completely stupid that she immediately went back to being annoyed. "Are all Inkling boys like this?" The only interaction she'd had with boys in the past two weeks that she'd been in Inkopolis was when they were on her team, and you didn't exactly learn much about people through this. She shook herself off. "Not the time, Nakia. You can think of yelling at him 'till his ears bleed later."
"
Well, now that Eels-For-Brains over there knows where we are, we can give up all hopes for stealth." She glared at Nik, "Just be fast, and try not too get knocked off course by any missiles that might be on that ship."
Not feeling like listening to what the boys had too say, Nakia got ready too jump. She'd had more than enough of Nik's stupidity and Zak's snarkiness for today. She switched into octopus form, tensed up, and leaped into the air, ink trailing behind her.

(I'm 90% sure snarkiness is a real word. Just thought I'd put that in here.)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik stared at the ship, and sighed as Nakia went first.
He used a roller for cod's sake. Accuracy and finese were not his forte.
Nevertheless, Nik shifted into a squid and tensed, charging his ink and blasting himself forcefully out the spawn in a line of ink. He kept a wary eye on the aircraft as he soared.
He really didn't want to get shot at today.

"Oh I got a bad idea about this" Zac thought. He knew that if he got caught he would get sent back to the prison and this time he couldn't escape no matter how hard he tried "All right I'm gone" Zac said as he jumped back to Inkopolis

Nakia landed and immediately looked up at the Battle Tower.
"That Slime-Headed, Eel-Brained, no good son of a Salmonid!" She yelled when she saw the Zapfish gone once again. "I'm going to electrocute him with that thing when I find it!"
She looked down at the rest of the Square, and noticed something strange. Pearl and Marina were nowhere to be found, and the place was completely devoid of Octolings, except for one running right towards her.
"Nakia!" Eight called to her in Octarian. "I knew I heard you yelling! Thank goodness your fine"
"I could say the same about you, Eight. I thought he might go after you!" Nakia responded, grabbing her hands. "How did he get out?"
"A huge ship just appeared out of nowhere, and all these Octolings jumped off it and onto the cabin!" The slightly younger girl shivered as she recounted the events. "I managed too duck out of the way, but Three and Four were on guard with me, and they got captured! And now Octavio is free, and the Zapfish is gone, and so are Callie and Marina!"
"Calm down, girl." Nakia said, even though she was trying too calm her own beating heart. This was way worse than she'd initially thought. "The same thing happened to me. Well, nobody got captured, but still. Only I got one Octoling. Cora, to be exact."
"Cora? Isn't she the-"
"Kelp-Tongued liar that reported me when I was trying to defect?" Nakia interrupted. "Yep, that's her."
Eight got the hint. "Oh, right. So, how did you end up not getting captured, anyway?"
"And this is the part where the introductions happen." Nakia switched to Inkish. "Eight, these guys helped me escape. Well, more like we helped each other. The Inkling's Nik, and the Octolings Zak." She turned around for the first time presented them with a fake flourish. "Boys, this is Agent Eight. Be at least a little civil around her, okay?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nik landed, stretched, and sighed in relief.
"Yay! We're not-" he cut off when Nakia suddenly exploded. That was when he realized the distinct lack of life around. The biggest of which was the lack of zapfish that was supposed go be coiled around the tower.
He continued walking to see Nakia and another octoling nervously speaking with each other. Despite the atmosphere, Nik casually walked up to them smiling, his grin growing further at his introduction. He bowed humorously.
"Greetings m'lady. It is absolutely wonderous to meet you. Good show! Poppycock! Tea and biscuits! Civil enough yet?"
He laughed, looking around him and the three octolings.
One of these things is not like the others~

"Sup traitor, I see someone decided to join the I am Agent team" Zak said to Agent 8 "OK look I'm not one to criticize or question but everyone's disappeared, the Zapfish is gone for the third time and we are probably the last people in existence. I say we give up and call it a day, besides think about it if we stay here, we will get worse things than death, if we go back, at least we get a meal and a bed" Zak explained "But if we fight we do it right, put it there Eight" Zak said as he spit in his hand and held it out. "No thanks, I don't shake" Agent Eight said even though it lied because it didn't like Zak

Last edited:
“We don’t have time to call it a day!” Nakia growled. “Octavio’s out there, and he has Callie, Three, Four, and Marina.” She looked Zak up and down. Maybe it was just that she naturally didn’t trust most other Octolings, but she didn’t like him. “Also, don’t treat Eight like that.”
“Niki’s right. It’s only a matter of time before Octavio recharges the Great Octoweapons. We should get back too Cuttlefish Cabin and plan our next move.” Eight began walking towards the sewer grate that would lead too the cabin.
Nakia turned around, “You two don’t have to do this, you know. I mean, I kinda dragged you into this.” She rubbed her leather jackets sleeve, “You’d only slow me down, anyway.” She quickly added, not wanting to sound too sappy, before turning around to follow Eight.

"Zak Kiwonk is three things, a winner, a bully and a Hero, whatever you guys are planning count me in, besides I don't think standing out in the open here in Inkopolis Square isn't a good idea, and pretty sure Cuttlefish owes me something I think." Zak then had a new look on his face, it wasn't a face of a bully but a face of spirit, ready to follow Nakia to the bitter end. "All right Eight, if that is your real name, where do we go from here." Zak asked "We go to Captain Cuttlefish, someone there can help us" Agent Eight explained.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: Apologies for the late post. Spent the weekend in Vegas.)

Nik shook his head at Nakia's offer.. "Mmmmmm...nah. I don't know what's happening here, but I'm already taking part in it. I'd rather not stand by as innocent people are being taken. Y'all are gonna deal with me until this ordeal gets solved." he replied confidently, strutting behind the octolings much like a soldier would.

"Yeah, we may look like idiots but we have valuable assets towards the team, plus I really want to shoot DJ Octavio so bad, what do you guys say wanna activate Operation: Destroy DJ Octavio and save Inkopolis and find a shorter name for this name?" Zak asked with a smirk on his face.

(OOC: Been in Florida for the past week, so sorry for the long time without posting. Also, I know your all thinking it, but Nakia is not based off Rider. I only started reading the magna a few days after I created her.)

"Well, if you two must come with me, I'm sure I could find a way for you too help." Nakia tried to keep her stony demeanor up, but she felt relieved. Even with Marie's sniping skills and the force off nature that Pearl was, she wasn't sure that her and Eight would have been able to handle this. "C'mon, then. Octavio isn't gonna defeat himself, is he?" With that, she switched into octopus form and dove into the manhole.