• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Is someone willing to draw my Pokésona?

MarshmallowCloud

Previously PrimarinaHatterne
I’m not sure on the name yet, but I do have the appearance. She’s pretty short for her age, 13, and has wavy black hair that goes to about her butt. She usually ties it up in braided bun(s), braids, or ponytails. I would like to see her in a long sleeved white shirt below a black cardigan, very big for her and the sleeves go over her hands, pants and shoes are your choice. Dark navy blue eyes. Her main Pokémon is her starter, a Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, but I’ll give more insight to the team upon request. She’s bashful and a bit shy, but fuels that into her cutesy-styled performances, chasing her dream of becoming Kalos Queen. Sorry if this isn’t how requests work, I’m very very new.

Hello! We are in a few Rp's together and you're character's always seem super awesome! If you are still interested in getting a drawing of your character I can do it! I don't have any example's of my art right now, but I can definitely PM you some tomorrow if interested!

Thanks for reading! ♥

MarshmallowCloud

Alright! This request is quite old, though, and I don’t know if I still have the character... maybe you could use mine from one of the role plays we’re in? I’d definitely post it in the discussion thread with credit to you!

MarshmallowCloud

I definitely understand on that one. Then, how about the role play you started yourself? With Sadie? Her description should be in her bio.

Of course that’ll work!! I should have the sketch done today. Making it digital will take a bit longer since I’m mainly a traditional artist! But I can make it digital! I will send you a pic of the sketch once it’s finished just to see if you want anything changed!