• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm not judging you or trying to question you (but I kinda sorta am) but how do you know these judges are not bias? But your also correct saying it would be more fare. Now that I think about having judges come in would be a better idea. And your correct about the detailed post thing.
One of them dragged me down because of my art style I did, despite being my friend, so i'm confident that that person is completely unbiased

The others are reliable on many different circumstances as well as they all have detailed and complex role play posts, so they will know which post gives off the better "mmph" if you know what i mean

One of them dragged me down because of my art style I did, despite being my friend, so i'm confident that that person is completely unbiased

The others are reliable on many different circumstances as well as they all have detailed and complex role play posts, so they will know which post gives off the better "mmph" if you know what i mean
Well, I'll take your word for it since you seem to be a really nice guy. But I think what would be the fairest option is that we attach a poll to the thread with all the different judging ideas and see which one wins. The poll would go on for about 3-5 days and that everyone can vote for which they think is the better option.

Haha Crims0n you know I totally love and support ya, but maybe it'd be best for Onion to choose the judges? I mean we have a similar friend group, so I can kind of guess who you may have picked, and I think there would be a chance that it wouldn't be totally fair to the others here. (Just a thought, since I know none of our people would cheat just for any of our advantages - I'm just thinking about what may be best for everyone)

But then again I say dumb stuff sometimes and might be way off course in my guessing lol

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Haha Crims0n you know I totally love and support ya, but maybe it'd be best for Onion to choose the judges? I mean we have a similar friend group, so I can kind of guess who you may have picked, and I think there would be a chance that it wouldn't be totally fair to the others here. (Just a thought, since I know none of our people would cheat just for any of our advantages - I'm just thinking about what may be best for everyone)

But then again I say dumb stuff sometimes and might be way off course in my guessing lol
I see your point there and totally understandable
I just though it would be easier to find a preset of judges ready so we don't have to scramble around and find judges lol

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Oh, and as for that activity I had planned for Mr. Allen's class, I was thinking that he could ask the students to go up on stage (I thought it might make sense for the classroom to be laid out auditorium style, which a huge stage in the front for practicing techniques), and show off themselves and one of their partner Pokemon using only one move (kind of like what's required during the first round of a Grant Festival) without any preparation. It would have to be memorable and executed with grace, as this will be the introduction to everyone's performing capabilities. It will also test the quality of the synergy between trainer and pokemon. Again, open to suggestions- this was just an idea that I thought would be neat for everyone in a class to get to know each other, and to kickoff the coordinating part of this RP.
Right here, it said using one move only @Seraphy

That was totally one move! But I'll do another one.

I've always imagined Aria as someone who thinks she's automatically better than everyone for whatever reason, and she's talented enough to pose a threat, but actually isn't as incredible as she seems to think she is. Kind of like one of those pretty popular girls in high school, but she didn't really get over that and now is thrust into the real world where she isn't at the top of the food chain and doesn't know how to adapt.

That was totally one move! But I'll do another one.

I've always imagined Aria as someone who thinks she's automatically better than everyone for whatever reason, and she's talented enough to pose a threat, but actually isn't as incredible as she seems to think she is. Kind of like one of those pretty popular girls in high school, but she didn't really get over that and now is thrust into the real world where she isn't at the top of the food chain and doesn't know how to adapt.

I thought you used both Sandstorm and Fly

Flygon can fly naturally, so I wouldn't have to instruct it to. He's basically a giant dragon bird bug desert thing. Let's keep it as Sandstorm/Fly at this point rather than edit stuff, though, since Aria did jump the gun a little anyways.

Okay cool. Sorry about that. It's just that because you had character say 'Fly', I automatically thought you meant the move. But you're definitely right about the whole wings thing.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I don’t want to go next because I don’t want Crimson to be suddenly praised after Aria, that would be shitty lmao

But I’m willing to go if no one else is going to post next

Well, not much. We are in the second class, and Mr. Allen called your character tardy. Ribbon girl (forgot her name XD sorry) then showed her stuff when the teacher wasn't ready yet and "disqualified" her, well if he were a judge. He then told her to do it again after she introduced herself, Butch made a comment about getting sand in her eyes from the ribbon girl's performance, and now Miel showed his stuff on stage after his introduction.

Well, not much. We are in the second class, and Mr. Allen called your character tardy. Ribbon girl (forgot her name XD sorry) then showed her stuff when the teacher wasn't ready yet and "disqualified" her, well if he were a judge. He then told her to do it again after she introduced herself, Butch made a comment about getting sand in her eyes from the ribbon girl's performance, and now Miel showed his stuff on stage after his introduction.

He didn't call her tardy or make her in trouble or anything. He just joked about it while subtly letting her know that she didn't have to constantly take notes.

Whoa, buddy XD I'm waiting for @Occidentali's Karma to reply first XD I don't know how to do this teacher XD

Dazzling Gleam, by the way.

Crap I'm gonna have to redo what my performance was about.

Also, I was really confused by your post. Why are you afraid of being 'disqualified'? Alolan Ninetales can learn Dazzling Gleam naturally.

EDIT: @Økama you can go ahead and post. I'm a little busy at the moment (will probably not be able to reply for another hour or so) so I can't do the teacher after every single person. I'll probably just give the teacher several paragraphs as he judges each student.