• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Kind of random, but Jean's thoughts on the active characters in the RP as of right now:

-Cas: Cool, cool. BFF material.
-Crimson: Awkward, but also cool. Gives surprisingly inspirational performances.
-Aria: Seems cool enough. Kalos buddies ftw.
-Miel: Why are you creepy why are you tall why are you hot just why and what am I supposed to do now that you exist and are here in my life asdfjgkagnfnjailguiragoa;gnreo-
-Platinum: Haven't really interacted with much, but will probably think he's cool as the semester goes on.
-Butch: Just change the 'u' in that name to another vowel and yeah. Yep. Pretty much sums it up.
-Dylan: so cool like mega cool hyper cool ultra cool just a really great guy can do no wrong 11/10 so freaking cool great listener too

Last edited:
XD Hey, I should do one XD of what Miel thinks XD

-Cas: Cute, and reminds me of my sister.
-Crimson: Interestingly good at performances and my brother would love his Luxray. Literally adore it.
-Aria: Seems slightly like a show-off, but she's fine. Also reminds me of my sisters.
-Jean: His reactions about me being creepy around him is hilarious, and oddly cute-..... Wait... Am I falling for this kid? No, that's preposterous. That can't be happening.
-Platinum: Reminds me of my brother, but I adore him as a sibling, as well. He is what you would call "BFF" material.
-Butch: *sighs* No.... Don't ask me about her... She's the devil spawn of the human race.
-Dylan: Pretty amazing and has an aura of coolness around him. I like being around him.

Now Butch XD

-Cas: Cute, but good target material.
-Crimson: A rival at best; Wouldn't want to mess with him.
-Aria: HAH! A joke!
-Jean: What a effin' prissy-@$$, pretty boy. His Pokemon are about as spoiled as he is. Pathetic.
-Platinum: Eh... Don't know what to think of him. Interesting, I guess.
-Miel: No... Just no.. Why does he exist? To be honest, he kind of.... Troubles me. Friggin' four eyes....
-Dylan: Pretty cool, guy, have to admit. Should really keep his nose away from my business, though.

And Cas's opinions of the other characters!

Jean: A bit obnoxious, but he's a good guy. Pretty talented too.
Crimson: Sleeps like my aunt's Torracat. Amazing performances, and he's pretty nice too.
Aria: Not sure if she thinks she's better or is trying to get better than everyone. She doesn't seem to bad.
Miel: Smart and well-intentioned and apparently a psychologist. Pretty cool.
Platinum: Not really sure but how is his hair that light is it bleached or??
Butch: I want to punch her in the face. I don't want to punch many people in the face, but I want to punch her. In the face. Soon.
Dylan: Pretty cool.

Conclusion: Cas needs to socialize more and not fight Butch, she'll probably lose.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson's take on everyone, not much since it's only the second day after all lol

Jean: Unique character. Pretty chill despite having started off on bad terms a bit
Cas: Another chill OC. Nothing much of her
Aria: Seems a bit stand off-ish from what he had met of her
Miel: No comment. He's just so out there Crimson doesn't know what to say
Platinum: Strong coordinator, Crimson would want to be his friend. Possibly close friends with Platinum's permission
Butch: Doesn't necessarily hate her, though finds her as a pest that he can't rid of. He finds her more annoying than anything
Dylan: Admires the guy and believes he's the popular guy of the school

Here's Dylan's:

Jean: Hecc stahp talk pls; other than that, pretty nice guy
Cas: Pretty cute and good at performing
Aria: Pretty cute and good at performing
Crimson: Has quite a lot of potential, pretty cool
Miel: Cool
Platinum: Cool
Butch: Explosive, but also cool

NOTE: I will update this as we get further into the RP; I'm just being concise because I haven't been able to have Dylan interact with the others much as of late (That'll have to change)

Name: Scarlet Jessica
Appearance: A young lad with flashy attire, she naturally wears a fancy dress with ribbons decorated all over it. She has a butterfly clip in her hair, and has pretty pale skin. She has eyes as red as... Well, scarlet.
Personality: She is SUPERNATURALLY confident in every way possible, and has quite the ego. She is vain, and likes to make herself stand out. She will always volunteer, she loves to inspire people to 'Do your best!" And other kinds of quotes. She is overall a nice person, but can change in a flick of the wrist.
Backstory: Her great grandmother, Jaiden was a great performer. She often watched Jaiden's performances, wishing to be up on the stage one day. And, surprisingly, she did. She applied for Luvendale Academy, who knows if she gets accepted.
Pokemon: Sylveon w/ Sooth Bell, Milotic w/ Berry Juice, Dragonair w/ Everstone, Roserade w/ Miracle Seed
Other: ....holy bugum ba

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Scarlet Jessica
Appearance: A young lad with flashy attire, she naturally wears a fancy dress with ribbons decorated all over it. She has a butterfly clip in her hair, and has pretty pale skin. She has eyes as red as... Well, scarlet.
Personality: She is SUPERNATURALLY confident in every way possible, and has quite the ego. She is vain, and likes to make herself stand out. She will always volunteer, she loves to inspire people to 'Do your best!" And other kinds of quotes. She is overall a nice person, but can change in a flick of the wrist.
Backstory: Her great grandmother, Jaiden was a great performer. She often watched Jaiden's performances, wishing to be up on the stage one day. And, surprisingly, she did. She applied for Luvendale Academy, who knows if she gets accepted.
Pokemon: Sylveon w/ Sooth Bell, Milotic w/ Berry Juice, Dragonair w/ Everstone, Roserade w/ Miracle Seed
Other: ....
You're missing an info thus can't be accepted
And you cannot join the role play suddenly, without being accepted yet

@rosesof_midnight Everyone is starting their third period right now in the RP (we moved into our dorms yesterday). If you want, you can do a timeskip, acting like your character was in the previous two classes. Most people are either in the third period classroom or on the way to it, though Jean is stopping by the dorms if you want to interact with him.

I would have said this earlier, but my internet has been out for a while, so I've just been using data on my phone to check and read posts. Now that it's back, I have some essays and homework to catch up on, so if I am online today, it won't be until late.

I'm waiting for the students to introduce themselves to the teacher in the fashion he specified. After that, someone can answer the question. I went a little fast for you guys :/ sorry XD just introduce your character and your character may have a chance to answer the question.

I'm trying to think what the teacher could do. I am just waiting for everyone to partner up. Of course, whether everybody has partnered up or not, I'll make a post regarding the activity being done.

You are meant to partner up. Once that is done, the teacher will say something about something lighthearted, given the situation, and then will have all of them fight against their partners.

Right now, I'm just waiting for everyone to find a partner and then we'll initiate a battle after my post. If nobody says anything after Wednesday, I'll initiate the post anyway, so people can put more in their post.