• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

So, I was browsing through this thread and just realized Jagson doesn't want any Gen 3+ Pokemon. GG me. I changed my form, now it's Rhydon and Persian instead of Absol and Zangoose.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
What happened in Kanto? If I join this, I might not have Patrick as my main character. I think i'm going to do a 'what if' Patrick died timeline. Also, where the Masqueraders in Kanto and who was their leader, I feel like rping as their leader.

What happened in Kanto? If I join this, I might not have Patrick as my main character. I think i'm going to do a 'what if' Patrick died timeline. Also, where the Masqueraders in Kanto and who was their leader, I feel like rping as their leader.
The masquerades leader is McNiel and I'm not the one to tell what happened in Kanto

@Jagson has been the one controlling them so maybe he can fill you in.

McNiel is the normal mask. he isn't the leader. Also @JohnsonAce if you don't mind can you have whichever mask you choose character be original this time. I'm trying to have this steer clear of cannon characters.

McNiel is the normal mask. he isn't the leader. Also @JohnsonAce if you don't mind can you have whichever mask you choose character be original this time. I'm trying to have this steer clear of cannon characters.
Do you mean like not have someone who already exists in pokemon cannon as a mask e.g. how in the old rps where Grimsley and Nanu were the Masks of Darkness? I can do that, like make them completely original.

Character bio
Name: Damian Demaskos (aka The Leader of the Masqueraders)
Sex: Male
Appearance: Black haired, strong looking, wears a black hoodie at the pokemon league battles and then a mask during official Masquerader meetings.
Pokémon: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gengar, Houndoom, Alakazam, Steelix

This will be the current Leader of the Masqueraders, who will be participating in the tournament.

Name: Layla Evans
Sex: Female
Appearance:
512261_4311367a3d78b1668cae7cb9d6288881.jpg

5'4, pale skin, long brunette hair, welcoming blue eyes. Generally wears jeans and a yellow top with tennis shoes. Always has her black backpack and loves to wear scarves, even when it's hot out.
Pokémon:
Shrub the Vileplume(Male)
Rusty the Sandslash(Male)
Hupgup the Farfetch'd(Male)
Dorthy the Quagsire(Female)
Sydney the Skarmory(Female)
Spork the Dunsparce(Male)

Name: ???
Sex: Female
appearance: She wears a black Shinobi and the mask of Dragons. Her hair is pale pink, that's all anyone knows.
Pokémon: Kindra, Dragonite, Dragnair

The Mask of Dragons is a Ninja.

Jagson, can you wait until we actually finish before you start the next region. I know we're close but it's not totally over. You never know what can happen and then it might get confusing for some others. We still have to finish the match then we have to do the goodbyes and stuff.

Also, I know we're aloud to have multiple characters, I was thinking Zack, Hazel and also Gyro. Zack is my main character, but anyway would Gyro be aloud to join the tournament? Or can you only have one character join, and the others just... are there. If so I'll make a bio for him. And Hazel, if you want.

Not gonna lie I don't know if it's a good idea to have two characters cause I could see people in the future seeing it as a way for a second life so yeah XD I know you wouldn't do that tho.