• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

Name: Gyro
Sex: Male
Appearance: Gyro has dark green eyes, and spiky long green hair. He wears a light blue T-shirt under a dark green hoodie, and wears ripped up deep blue jeans. He also wears bright green sneakers.
Pokémon: Meganium, Sudowoodo, Xatu, Lanturn, Houndoom, Ursaring

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I feel all tho you just created Riley if he was gonna lose not going to lie I just feel like gyro has no chance at winning the tournament I'm not saying your bad because your good at Pokémon battles just I feel like with gyro your not gonna try as hard @Hotshot14380

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light
Sex: Male
appearance: Black Hoodie; Dirty Blonde Hair; Coffee Brown Eyes; Jeans; Necklace with Volcano Badge; Black Shoes
Pokémon: Houndoom; Steelix; Kingdra; Crobat; Sunflora; Ampharos
Subs: Tyranitar, Dragonite, Umbreon
(Sorry if I seem weird, this is my first tournament RP)

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Okay, so I'm gonna try this 'alternate world' thing where Patrick, Ella and Jonas all just happen to get murdered by Masquerader grunts. And the new Patrick character is.... a girl:

Name: Zoe Aryson
Age: 18 (She's technically 17 but she will turn 18 in a few weeks)
Personality: Kind, quite sociable, quite competitive
Appearance: Long distinctable blonde hair, fairly tall, blue eyes, wearing a white hoodie when it is a colder just wearing a white vest/tank top when it is warmer.
Pokemon:
Draenerys (Dragonite)
Aurora (Lapras)
Light (Ampharos)
Mystic (Espeon)
Queenie (Nidoqueen)
Tisha (Wigglytuff)

Subs:
Mischief (Misdreavus)
Twinkle (Clefable)
Fluff (Jumpluff)

She does a lot of swapping around pokemon on her teams so this may not be her final team.
528162_trainercard-Zoe_Aryson.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh idk literally everybody "I'm gonna kick the fuck out of everybody in this tournament" that's what Riley says then literally 75# of the rap is that now

@ScorchPlayz your accepted. Sorry but I work from 7 to 3 today so I haven't been able to do anything on here.

@JohnsonAce a couple of things one don't make her become some sort of chosen one like you did with Patrick. Also this version of the masquerders are going to be more secretive working in the shadows sort to say,

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
@ScorchPlayz your accepted. Sorry but I work from 7 to 3 today so I haven't been able to do anything on here.

@JohnsonAce a couple of things one don't make her become some sort of chosen one like you did with Patrick. Also this version of the masquerders are going to be more secretive working in the shadows sort to say,
There is not going to be a 'chosen one' aspect. Every trainer involved who chooses to be involved with the Masqueraders should have an equal obligation to defeating them and being having an association, so there won't be some secret DNA thing. Zoe won't be immortal or anything like that. The Masqueraders won't have some powerful weapon or pokemon that they can use. This means they'll probably just be like a thug group like Team Rocket, or as you said, a very secretive group such as the real life masons or mafia, like they were meant to be. Just so people know, i'll only be rping as the Leader of the Masqueraders in each of these tournament rps. I'll only rp as some of the specific masks if it is needed. There'll be less dying in this, I promise.

There is not going to be a 'chosen one' aspect. Every trainer involved who chooses to be involved with the Masqueraders should have an equal obligation to defeating them and being having an association, so there won't be some secret DNA thing. Zoe won't be immortal or anything like that. The Masqueraders won't have some powerful weapon or pokemon that they can use. This means they'll probably just be like a thug group like Team Rocket, or as you said, a very secretive group such as the real life masons or mafia, like they were meant to be. Just so people know, i'll only be rping as the Leader of the Masqueraders in each of these tournament rps. I'll only rp as some of the specific masks if it is needed. There'll be less dying in this, I promise.
What do you meens by dying like characters dieing or the rp itself because I think we'll do just fine like kanto just I feel like the original had a lot of boring people who dident move the plot forward but now we have new people who aren't afraid to do crazy shit to move the plot forward but still since I'm a new one I have no idea wtf your talking about XD