• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Blind as a Guardian(Remake)

In the year 1962, government officials and other third party workers hatched a plan to kill the president. Information about the assassination plot leaked out and reached the famous Speedwagon foundation, they needed to prevent this and they needed help from a certain family line that are no strangers to bizarre adventures. This is the reboot of my previous JoJo RP.
------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Follow Pokecharms rules
2- the usual, no one liners and such
3- Use Grammar and punctuations
4- Swearing is allowed but don't abuse it
5- Yes insanely overpowered abilities(but don't get too out of hand)
6- Put 'Kono Dio Da!' in your form if you've read the rules
7- Don't auto other RPers' characters
8- Have fun

Bios:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Stand:
Name:
Appearance:
Ability:
Type:
Form:

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power:
Speed:
Range:
Durability:
Precision:
Development Potential:

A: Excellent
B: Good
C: Same level as a normal human
D: Weak
E: Very Weak

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Pyura Nonokazumi
Appearance: jet black hair with peridot green eyes, wears a teal collared shirt with a short sleeve on the left side and the right without. His shorts have an energy core symbol that he made.
Personality: rather sarcastic and joke loving, but can get serious if the situation calls for it. Whenever he brings out Free Wonder, the stand usually goes on a mad rampage.

Stand
Name: Free Wonder( Muscician Stevie Wonder + Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World")
Appearance: Covered in peridot-like crystals and mechanical parts, his eyes are blood red, but turn electronic blue whenever his powers are being put into effect. When he enters his supercharged mode, the crystals glow teal and his eyes turn highlighter green.
Ability: Free Wonder has the ability to not only use electricity, but to overload machines to explosive levels. Additionally, he can steal the electricity from machines to power up himself, entering a "supercharged" state.
Type: Close Range
Form: Artificial Humanoid

Stand Stats
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: D
Development Potential: C
Kono Dio Da! Dio Kono Da! Kono D I O..... D A!
(I'm sorry this is what happens when I deprive myself of sleep)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Huh, not really, just a reference on minerals for example, Star PLATINUM, Crazy DIAMOND, GOLD Experience, STONE Free, and plus some stands are puns like Vanilla Ice being the user and Cream being the stand, hence making Vanilla Ice Cream, so I think stand names just do whatever they want at this point. But TL;DR no.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I don't wanna go out of my way to make my character a JoJo, so I'll just find a song or music group to name my stand after, no big deal, my apologies ^^.
Edit: Peridot Drive has now been renamed to Free Haze, I listed the songs where the stand name was derived from, will that be acceptable?

Last edited:
Name: Pyura Nonokazumi
Appearance: jet black hair with peridot green eyes, wears a teal collared shirt with a short sleeve on the left side and the right without. His shorts have an energy core symbol that he made.
Personality: rather sarcastic and joke loving, but can get serious if the situation calls for it.

Stand
Name: Free Haze(Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" + Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World")
Appearance: Covered in peridot-like crystals and mechanical parts, his eyes are blood red, but turn electronic blue whenever his powers are being put into effect. When he enters his supercharged mode, the crystals glow teal and his eyes turn highlighter green.
Ability: Free Haze has the ability to not only use electricity, but to overload machines to explosive levels. Additionally, he can steal the electricity from machines to power up himself, entering a "supercharged" state.
Type: Close Range

Stand Stats
Range: C
Precision: D
Kono Dio Da! Dio Kono Da! Kono D I O..... D A!
(I'm sorry this is what happens when I deprive myself of sleep)
Well, Purple Haze is already a Stand but oh well, you're accepted

Funny enough I tried to make a dnd version of JoJosJ bizarre adventure with my friends, but we ended up scrapping it. But I'll use my character from that
Namm: Daigo Rukimaru
Appearance: standing at 5'2 with an average build. He wears a black jacket and a green undershirt, along with black jeans and dark green tenneshoes. He also has sharp black pupils, a red headband, and dark green spiky hair
Personality: It's hard to gain Daigo's trust due to his past, but is a real good and protecting friend once you befriend him, he is over confident and cocky, which can be his downfall in a fight, he is somewhat strategic and will try to think of ways out of a situation

Stand:
Name: Divine
Appearance: unlike most stands Divine has a feminine like appearance, with tirqoise skin and solid black eyes with yellow pupils. And wearing clog sandels, and a quilt like green spiky hooded sweatshirt with silver spikes hanging off the edges of the sleves
Ability: thread manipulation. Divine can create threads capable of slicing steel, to be used as a whip like weapon, or to make traps of thread, or can use thread of a different form to wrap an enemy to constrict them or tie them up, and many other uses involving the ability
Type:Mid range
Form: artificial huminoid

Stand Stats:
Stand Chart Divine.png

What do you think of the chart

"Your first kiss was not with JoJo! But it was me Kono Dio Da!"

Name: Natare Shāpu
Appearance: Has short, well-kept black hair with green eyes. Natare looks half-japanese, half-canadian - because that's what he is. He wears a black sweater he always leaves open with a grey shirt underneath and black track pants. He can usually be found with a guitar.
Personality: Eck we'll work it out in the RP.

Stand
Name: Sandcastle Kingdoms
Appearance: Has a human-like appearance. Wears a cloak and hood that looks like sand, and underneath has various different sand armor pieces connected by action-figure like joints.
Ability: Is able to cut a rope above things with presence, making them intangible and sending them into a sort of limbo. Can only affect one item/person at a time, and can only affect living creatures for a total of five minutes.
Type: Close-ranged

Stand Stats
Destructive Power: C
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: A
Development Potential: D

KONO DIO DA! SANDCASTLE KINGDERU!

Name: Kaze Otoko (roughly translating to his nickname, Manner Man or Wind Man).

Appearance: He’s always seen in business attire, with a James Bond-esque suit on at all times. His brown hair is slicked back, and his skin has a tanned look because of his mother being of Polynesian roots.

Personality: Incredibly laid back, and doesn’t seem like the one to instigate unnecessary conflict. He’s also very cunning and manipulative. For lack of a more polite term, he’s a jerk when it comes to manipulating people and using his calmness as a cover for his malice.

Stand

Name: Hells Wind Staff

Appearance: Hells Wind Staff appears as a group of paper boats. He can only spawn approximately 12 at a time, with a 1 hour cooldown.

Ability: When one of the paper boats is able to land on somebody’s head, it comepletely takes over their neural impulses for an upwards of 30 minutes. This means that for 30 minutes Hells Wind Staff can zap parts of the brain to control peoples body and mind. Their only form of movement is controlling the breeze around them to float around, so getting them on somebody’s head may prove to be a chore.

Type: Long Range
Form: Artificial Non-Humanoid

Stats
Destructive Power: C
Speed: D
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: B

In the words of the great and late DIO: KONO DIO DA!
Gone but never forgotten...

Name: Daisuke Jin
Appearance: Daisuke is a young man of average height and medium to athletic build. He has long, light hair, of a curl at his forehead and a length ponytail at the back. He wears a notably unmodified student uniform, otherwise preferring leisure wear.
Personality: Daisuke is a nice person, acting polite toward any stranger and acquaintance, and being happy to help. However when Daisuke friendliness disappears on the rare occasions he is angered, and he becomes more abrasive, violent and vulgar.

Stand
Name: Teen Angel
Appearance: Teen Angel is a humanoid Stand of medium build and average height, like Daisuke. It has long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the front plane of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head. Teen Angel wears a white laced cloak with large feathery wings on its back.
Ability: Teen Angel's primary ability involves assisting individuals significant to Daisuke in finding and reaching destinations more expediently, or escaping perilous situations.
Type: Long-ranged
Form: Natural Humanoid

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: D
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A

Kono Dio Da!

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think Imma change the stand name again cause there s already a stand by the name of Purple Haze, is that okay?

bios:
Name: Joey Ginjo
Appearance: has medium black hair with the bang swiped to the right above him eye, wears a red shirt with a black jacket over it, has grey pants and dark blue shoes
Personality: is a pretty laid back guy who can get really excitable if something interest him

Stand:
Name: Blind Guardian
Appearance: has a red colored body with a light blue stripe going down the back of his arms up to his shoulders and the front of his legs, he has a brown belt with a silver buckle, he has a round silver pads on his knees and elbows. He has light grey boots with a gold coloring on the tip and heel. He has silver hair that covers his right eye. has a silver heart on his chest
Ability: Shock transplant. he can transfer the impact from his punches through anything as long as they are connected in some way, can also transfer stuff like being burned, hit by frost or electrocuted.
Type: Close ranged
Form: Biological

Stand Stats:
Range: B
Precision: C
Development Potential: B
Kono Dio Da!