• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

Duncan was outside the Pokémon Centre, he lost to Raihan and now was thinking of what to do. He knew it the battle was gonna be a double battle but he didn’t expect Raihan using the weather.

While Duncan was thinking, he looked up and saw two trainers entering Hammerlocke. He left the Pokémon Centre and made his way to them, he wanted to work on double battles since he haven’t had one for a while.

Gabblimey nodded, then flinched a bit, she swore she felt something. Then she looked to the egg in her arms. Finally, it was happening, this bloody egg was finally hatching. No clue what it was going to be due to the color of the egg, she couldn't wait to see what came out. Chips of the egg came off one by one, until it glowed a brilliant light. What came next were small grunts and groans from Gabblimey as she tried to get her new buddy off of her. A big, silver Duraladon sat on top of Gabblimey's body, just looking around for a moment. They had no clue where they were, and didn't feel like moving out of both not knowing what to do and laziness.

Alistar looked on as the egg hatches, but was shocked when the Duraludon that hatched out of it had landed on Gabblimey. “Hold on, let me try and help.” He said as he attempted to push the gigantic Pokémon off her, it was no use though as he couldn’t get it to budge. He sent out Samurott, “hey buddy, think you can manage to lift this Duraludon off her?” He asked, Samurott nodded, then he leveraged his horn under Duraludon and tilted him on an angle, hopefully wide enough for Gabblimey to slip through.

Luckily for Samurott, the Duraludon had the nicer of the two abilities for heavy lifting, and Gabblimey slid out with ease. She glared at the new, big baby, and dear god she didn't think that this would happen.

"Oi... your a real big boy, aren't ya lad? You came out that egg, and I suppose you're coming with me from now on? Well, guess you'll need a name. You'll be Hankero."

"Nah, I think we're just fine. Um...hey, look!" He grinned, walking to Gabblimey...he stared at the Duraludon in awe, tilting his head. "Wowie...is this yours? Did it hatch from that egg your Sizzlipede...er..." he glanced at the Centiskorch. "Wow, it evolved too!" He grinned...he was holding his Toxel, who stared curiously at Gabblimey. "Anyways, did it hatch from that egg that your Centiskorch took? It was silver, right?"

Gabblimey knew that voice from anywhere, and internally screamed when they approached. Even after breaking the news to them that they wouldn't ever amount to anything, they still continued on. She sighed, then turned around.

"Move, worthless maggot."

Gabblimey grabbed Salasa by the arm, then shoved him onto the ground, spitting on him as she walked past. She grabbed Alistar's wrist again, and her team followed her as she went off to the Wild Area.

Last edited:
Salasa gasped, wincing in pain as he was tossed to the ground...Scruff was unhurt, but attempted to waddle after Gabblimey to get revenge...Salasa grabbed him before he could get too far, however. He spoke rather loudly, hoping she would hear her. "You'd think she'd be more friendly, knowing I helped that Centiskorch of her's get an egg, but no..." he mumbled, inspecting Scruff. "You ok..? Good...jeez...I thought maybe she'd treat me more like a human...you know, if I lived on the streets like her, maybe she'd respect me a little more."

"What he did is ignore a direct order from his superior. I told that piece of scum to stay away from me and head home. Was only looking out for the bugger. But I guess they want to play it the hard way. He was lucky I let go so soon. Mark, you come with me, everyone else help Hankero train up for a while. I expect you all to raise the bar higher than ever before. Just be easy on Hankero for a little while. Let's go along, Alistar."

Her Pokemon listened to her command, and took Hankero over to Giant's Mirror. It was good spot for training, due to the wide variety of opponents. Gabblimey lightly held Alistar's arm, waiting for progress.

Kia looked at Jake, "I hate giving up, but I don't really think that you should interact with her anymore. As you've seen, she clearly doesn't want you as a friend. So don't try to be her friend." Kia helped Salasa up. She then started in the direction of Hammerlocke, then looked behind her. "Are you coming? I feel we've spent too long goofing around. Its time we got a move on."

Alistar shrugged to himself as she told him about Salasa, realizing there probably wasn't much he could do about the situation right now, then he checked a map of the area on his Pokedex, before he began to walk toward a medium sized lake right under a cliff. It seemed that many Pokemon inhabited the pond, like Gyarados and Milotic among others. "Map says it's right through that lake." He said, "Samurott should be able to get us both over there without getting too wet, unless you've got any better ideas?"

As he got closer, he recognised the trainers. The one on left was Alister while the one on the right was Gabblimey who, under closer inspection, was holding Alister’s wrist. He sighed and made his way anyway, “Hey Alister, been a while since we meet huh? How you have you been?” He knew what might happen with Gabblimey but he prepared himself, just hope she doesn’t get a bit to rude.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
Folks. I should probably remind you. Forcing a hit on another person's character is an auto and is not allowed under our rules.

So no, GQuasch, you're not allowed to just randomly grab someone else's character by the neck and throw them at the ground without the RPer's explicit permission.

Any further autoing on your part will result in action taken against your account.

Kia nodded. She let Sasai out as a means of training. She started walking, and spotting pokemon that would be good training. She avoided all the big, tough looking pokemon, though. Her main focus was training Corsola so that she could handle the gym. She originally planned on using Uma, but she quickly realised she needed Sasai to be strong and possibly evolve. Kia was thinking about a new team member, but her arms started to hurt. She lifted her arm up to rest it on Jake's shoulder and missed, causing her to hit her head on Jake's shoulder. She fell to the ground and clutched her head. She stood up, and a single tear rolled down her face. Kia turned away from the ground, wiped it off, and turned back to the group, blushing in embarrassment. Her face was serious and looked like she would destroy anyone who said anything about it.

Salasa was holding Scruff, looking for Pokémon to train against...however, he put down the little Toxel for a bit to get something from his bag. He gasped a bit, a worried look on his face when Kia fell. “A-Are you...um...” he faltered, seeing the look on her face. “...n-never mind, I...Scruff?” He blinked, looking around. The little purple Pokémon was gone. “Scruff? Where’d he go!?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Let's go then!" Alex said, catching up to the others. She gave the quietest snicker as Kia fell over. She distracted herself by turning herself around and checked on her Pokemon. Rose was perched on Astral's shoulder, as she walked behind Alex. Wynd was perched on Alex's shoulder, and Blaze was watching over Flake and Diamond both scuffling together, sometimes helping Flake to catch up to the Wimpod. "The little Toxel couldn't go too far, right?" She said to Salasa.

Jake pulled Baltimore's pokeball off of his belt and tossed it into the air, which released the newly evolved pokemon, who flapped his wings to stay in the air.

"Look around for a baby Toxel," the trainer said, as he looked up at the bird. "Let us know if you see him, then lead us to him."

"Corv!" The Corvisquire nodded, before he flapped off to search with his newfound, larger wings

"Alright then, onward!" He said jokingly as the two mounted Samurott, the Formidable Pokemon didn't wait and began galloping toward the other end of the lake. He had a few close run-ins with the lake Pokemon, but other than that he made it to the other side unharmed. Alistar hopped off Samurott and thanked him for the ride, before quickly making his way up to a circle of pillars just up the hill from the shore and began looking behind each one.

Gabblimey slid off the back of Samurott, and Mark soon made it onto the island as well. Gabblimey looked at the den in the circle of rocks, no beam of light from that one. However, the one near the edge of the isle did, so Gabblimey went to investigate. Judging by the sounds from the hole, didn't sound like it would be that big a problem. All she had to do at this point was wait for Alistar to grab what he needed before jumping in.

Baltimore could see the Toxel fighting some of the wild Pokemon...it was doing pretty well, in fact...it was fairly close by, just behind some of the bigger rocks...Salasa groaned. "Great...I lost track of him. Maybe she was right...I'm not really that great of a trainer if I can't even keep track of my own Pokemon...hell, she can't even afford Pokeballs and they all follow her around without her needing to worry."

Alistar was frantically digging around behind each and every rock, he even had a couple of his Pokémon helping him, including Pikachu. All of a sudden, Pikachu was enveloped in a blue light as he began to change form. “Must’ve found the thunder stone!” Alistar said excitedly as his Pokèmon evolved before his eyes. As the light died down, the form of a Raichu was revealed. He was a little shocked from the sudden evolution, but was otherwise fine.

Alistar returned the rest of the Pokémon who were helping him, and walked up to the den where Gabblimey was waiting for him. “I assume this is the den we’re gonna be doing?” He asked while inspecting it.

Gabblimey nodded, then immediately jumped into the den, with Mark stringing himself into pieces before following her down. She didn't want to catch them, but she did want the spoils that came from it. From what she could recall based on memory alone, she believed that she needed 6 specific TRs, with two being the same one. What stood in front of her was a large Xatu, staring into nothingness. Gabblimey waited for Alistar as Mark went into position.

Alistar followed behind her, jumping into the den with Raichu. Spotting the Xatu instantly due to its size, he was relieved to have picked Raichu for this, he took a spot next to her and dynamaxed him immediately. He’d have to take full advantage of his type effectiveness here if they wanted to win. He called a Max Lightning, and Raichu proceeded to fire a massive bolt of electric energy at the Xatu.

Baltimore quickly turned around and circled over the humans.

"Corv! Corv!" He cawed, before he started to flt back towards the Toxel.

Baltimore then started to dive towards the attackers, a Pangoro, and screeched, as he flew right at it with his talons outstretched, and clipped it on the head, before he dodged a swipe and flew around for another attack, and this time he furiously flapped his wings in Pangoro's face as he he pecked and tried to clip him with his talons again, all while he screeched.

Last edited:
"Oh, he must have found something!" he rushed towards the Corvisquire, gasping in shock when he saw it. When he looked around, there was no more Toxel...instead, there was a Toxtricity...a Low-Key one, in fact. The newly evolved Scruff glanced at Salasa and grinned, giving a bit of a thumbs up as he casually walked towards him, not seeming at all bothered about the fight. "Hey, you evolved! Wow...you look so cool! What were you doing out here?" Scruff glanced at the Pangoro, and nodded at the two Pokemon cowering nearby...Pancham, to be exact. "Hey, hold on...do you think Scruff was picking a fight with those Pancham? Hey, Jake! Be careful! Those arms of Pangoro's are super strong!"

"Oh gosh..." he was getting nervous. Scruff glared at the Pangoro...he started to strum the organ on his chest, the sound of a Bass Guitar coming from him, catching the Pangoro's attention. He then used Acid, aiming it in the air to try and deter the Corvisquire from coming closer...he then walked up to the Pangoro, his arms raised in surrender as he explained what happened...he had just wanted to become big and strong, so he picked a fight to evolve. He was hoping it was enough of an excuse to calm the Pangoro down, as they didn't like bullies...so he might forgive the newly evolved Pokemon for fighting the Pancham.

Baltimore flapped his wings to stay in midair, watching nervously.

"Goro..." the panda pokemon growled quietly, as he looked down at the baby pokemon.

"....Pan." it said finally, and nodded a bit.

It looked over at the Pancham and motioned for them to follow it as it turned and started to walk away.

Baltimore slowly landed on the ground, as the bird's feather covered chest heaved a bit, and slowly started to catch his breath.

Jake sighed in relief, and reattached Nickit's pokeball to his belt.

Sonny let out an even bigger sigh that he doesn't have to fight a giant pokemon that could easily flatten him into a pancake or kick him around like a soccerball without even trying.

The Xatu, in anger, slammed Mark down with a Max Mindstorm. In retaliation, Mark smacked the Xatu with Shadow Claw. This didn't seem like it would be a challenge, as the Xatu had already put up its barrier. Alistar was actually proving useful... too bad Gabblimey knew what his fate in the future would be. Just a pawn in a game of chess... and it was quite obvious who Gabblimey was, the queen.

Alister and Gabblimey just walked passed him, probably because they didn’t hear him though the crowd. He went back to the Pokémon Centre and pulled out his laptop, he wanted to know what he’s up against.

Duncan was watching though the matches of the other trainers against the gym leader on this laptop, he noticed that Gabblimey said something quietly to the gym leaders. After about a hour of editing and cutting, he discovered that she was bringing their morale down, either for the Tournament at Wyndon later in their journey or for self satisfaction.

He couldn’t let trainers like this get away, he started training with his Pokémon to be ready when they meet. She refused to battle him in Glimwood Tangle, though Pokemon trainers battle when their eyes meet. He then waited for Gabblimey at the entrance of the wild area outside Hammerlocke, he wanted to see if she was as strong she says she is.

Stepping back into the dirt, Doc exhaled and looked around Route 4. Seeing all the rock walls and perky flowers brought back some memories of home, and he continued toward the next town, with the Pokémon Center in sight. Zigzagoon poked at a few flowers and blades of grass, constantly being alerted by Doc to continue moving. Scorbunny, now being able to slowly open his eyes, looked around, at the yellow landscape, rubbing his eyes every few seconds due to the mud.

What was once beautiful scenery transitioned into a more busy area, Turrfield. Doc immediately headed to a Pokémon Center, getting his Zigzagoon, Diglett, and Scorbunny back to tip-top shape. Doc said his thanks and headed outside, finding a spot underneath a tree to let his Pokémon out.

Doc was relieved and happy to see his fire-type partner back in high spirits, moving with relentless energy. Zigzagoon had been feeling just a little lazy, and was resting underneath the cool shade. Diglett, now much calmer, was playing with Scorbunny, who showed no signs of being hostile either, almost as if nothing ever happened. Doc smiled at the two, and pulled out a map.

“The gym is a little further away...I’m not sure if I’m ready, but I’ll go for it anyways. I need to if I want to prove to myself as strong. A bit of training could be useful...but how should I train?” He thought out loud. Zigzagoon crept a little closer, and Dco began petting the furry Pokémon. “I’ll train tomorrow. For now, we should set up this camp equipment my mom gave me. How about that?” Zigzagoon was already asleep. Doc shrugged.

Xatu launched another Max Mindstorm, this time at Raichu, but after using Calm Mind to increase their stats beforehand. Mark slashed at them with another Shadow Claw, and the barrier shattered into pieces. All that was left was hoping that the Xatu would leave behind the right stuff. This could only help in the long run anyways, it allowed her to get a small idea of how to crush Alistar later.