• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Gitatla Region!

"Yeah, I did I got my Buizel from the Professor. We've been through a lot already and it's the same day Buizel and I met," Shura said whilst looking at the sky. At the corner of her eye she spots a small Cafe. "Hey how about we go in there?" Shura suggested.

"Looks good to me." Carol said, suddenly hungry. "I'm not one to judge when it comes to food! How 'bout it, Pokemon?" She is met with a chorus of muffled sounds coming from the Pokeballs around her waist. "Ok, then! The Pokemon have spoken! We must go to the cafe!" Carol declared.

Shura rushed in with Buizel and sat round a table shoving their heads into the menus. "Oooh, I want the toasted cheese sandwich. That looks sooo good right now!" Shura exclaimed not caring that she was yelling in small, quiet cafe. Buizel was looking at the Pokemon menu licking his lips and on the verge of drooling.