• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

I'm writing it down, but it's pretty tricky to come up with the stuff. Most of them just have a coat or a vest added XD
And don't worry about it, you're fine @Rene2is. Everyone has stuff to do. But I already made the teams for Rosa and Hugh. Are you okay with having Emboar, or should I change their teams...? I'm alright with changing it.

It's awesome when people you RP with understand that creating appearances and teams and counting for contingencies for characters, be it eleven or one, takes time.
My alerts box seems to disagree, though.

@AspenTR33
It really is :blush:
I enjoy creating teams but to create that many...yeah that would take me a while. At least the rivals have set teams already.

...am I giving you too many alerts and distracting you? I'll stop if I need to lol xD

Alright. So, here I go. I'm starting the official RP thread, and here are the teams for the characters, and their outfit changes. Oh boy...Yep, I'm definitely not going to have a problem with one-liners, I'm controlling 11+ characters! XD

Again, teams are from @Dratini Boy's Written Work. They're either direct from it or have a few alterations to fit what Pokemon everyone else has already.

Crystal
Team: Meganium, Azumarill, Ursaring, Steelix, Dragonite and Shuckle.
Appearance Changes: Heavier white jacket, sweatpants instead of shorts, yellow beanie hat, white boots.

May
Team: Blaziken, Mawile, Wobbuffet, Castform, Delcatty and Plusle.
Appearance Changes: Orange, black and white winter coat(With an extended skirt thingy), black pants, orange, black and white boots, black gloves with green striped cuffs, and a green hat with the same detailing as the bandanna from Emerald.

Barry
Team: Infernape, Staraptor, Floatzel, Roserade, Heracross and Snorlax.
Appearance Changes: Basically just his Platinum outfit but with an orange and white striped knit hat(The kind with flaps and strings that hang down)

Hilbert
Team: Samurott, Gothitelle, Archeops, Excadrill, Sawsbuck, and Stoutland.
Appearance Changes: Literally nothing. I'm being so cereal right now it's unreal. Not changin' a thing.

Hilda
Team: Samurott, Reuniclus, Zoroark, Bisharp, Lilligant and Liepard.
Appearance Changes: Vest becomes a black coat, shorts are jeans, and boots stay the same.

Cheren
Team: Serperior, Unfezant, Simipour, Liepard, Gigalith and Haxorus.
Appearance Changes: His BW2 Gym Leader outfit, but with a heavy blue jacket. He also has a red backpack because he's "prepared"

Rosa
Team: Serperior, Ampharos, Azumarill, Vanilluxe, Dratini and Hydreigon
Appearance Changes: Pink puffy vest added, nothing else changes.

Hugh
Team: Samurott, Unfezant, Simisage, Flygon, Eelektross and Bouffalant.
Appearance Changes: Nothing(He looks pretty prepared for Alaska-type weather I suppose? Idk)

Serena
Team: Chesnaught, Meowstic F, Sylveon, Talonflame, Blastoise and Noivern.
Appearance Changes: Black trench coat dress, black leggings, black boots, black hat and a silver star pin.

(The gen 6 rivals that no one seems to like. RIP)
Shauna
Team: Delphox, Goodra, Delcatty, Dedenne and Venusaur.
Appearance Changes: Pink coat with black fluff in the collar and sleeves, black bows down the front, jeans, and pink boots with black fur in the tops.

(I get the feeling I'm missing some Pokemon for these ones...But I watched a battle thing on YouTube)

Trevor
Team: Raichu, Aerodactyl, Florges
Appearance Changes: Greenish-gray coat with white sleeves, that's all that changes.

Tierno
Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Crawdaunt.
Appearance Changes: Orange knit hat(Like Barry's but without the stripes), black coat, orange pants, and black boots.

I think I'm finally done! Let me know if I missed anything! ^^
Now I just have to look at my probably overflowing alerts, then I'll make the RP!
Also, @EvanLeon hasn't been on for a while. Just so we can get things moving and not hold up any longer, since I know everyone's racing and ready to go, I'll use Red until he posts. Not trying to rush or anything, but I don't want everyone to be holding on for ages. For future stuff, if you know you're going to leave for a while, let us know on here. Kay? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay you finished! Me leaving you alone worked lol xD
I did notice May has Jirachi, did you just miss that or is Jirachi somehow not considered a legendary for whatever reason?

Alright! I have an hour before I leave for class, so I'll probably get started when I get back at 3:45-4:15ish (I assume we're in the same time zone due to it being the same time for us last night)
Have fun with your boatload of alerts, I'll be back later! :D

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
A post of Aspen's above shows the teams Barry and Cheren have.
Alright. So, here I go. I'm starting the official RP thread, and here are the teams for the characters, and their outfit changes. Oh boy...Yep, I'm definitely not going to have a problem with one-liners, I'm controlling 11+ characters! XD

Again, teams are from @Dratini Boy's Written Work. They're either direct from it or have a few alterations to fit what Pokemon everyone else has already.

Crystal
Appearance Changes: Heavier white jacket, sweatpants instead of shorts, yellow beanie hat, white boots.

May
Appearance Changes: Orange, black and white winter coat(With an extended skirt thingy), black pants, orange, black and white boots, black gloves with green striped cuffs, and a green hat with the same detailing as the bandanna from Emerald.

Barry
Appearance Changes: Basically just his Platinum outfit but with an orange and white striped knit hat(The kind with flaps and strings that hang down)

Hilbert
Appearance Changes: Literally nothing. I'm being so cereal right now it's unreal. Not changin' a thing.

Hilda
Appearance Changes: Vest becomes a black coat, shorts are jeans, and boots stay the same.

Cheren
Appearance Changes: His BW2 Gym Leader outfit, but with a heavy blue jacket. He also has a red backpack because he's "prepared"

Rosa

Hugh
Appearance Changes: Nothing(He looks pretty prepared for Alaska-type weather I suppose? Idk)

Serena
Appearance Changes: Black trench coat dress, black leggings, black boots, black hat and a silver star pin.

Shauna
Appearance Changes: Pink coat with black fluff in the collar and sleeves, black bows down the front, jeans, and pink boots with black fur in the tops.

(I get the feeling I'm missing some Pokemon for these ones...But I watched a battle thing on YouTube)

Trevor
Appearance Changes: Greenish-gray coat with white sleeves, that's all that changes.

Tierno
Appearance Changes: Orange knit hat(Like Barry's but without the stripes), black coat, orange pants, and black boots.

Now I just have to look at my probably overflowing alerts, then I'll make the RP!
Also, @EvanLeon hasn't been on for a while. Just so we can get things moving and not hold up any longer, since I know everyone's racing and ready to go, I'll use Red until he posts. Not trying to rush or anything, but I don't want everyone to be holding on for ages. For future stuff, if you know you're going to leave for a while, let us know on here. Kay? :)
I think I'd be more fitting if Barry had an Empoleon, because then it would be like the anime, as well as being like the games. (Since the starter is optional). I know you've made it so that the starters are more in line with what other people have though.

Greetings, Earthlings! 'Tis I, EmperorBumpaDump! *Applause*
tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I am glad no one has taken mah fave, Hilbert, so I think I shall take him.
Hilbert:
trainercard-Hilbert (1).png

Greetings, Earthlings! 'Tis I, EmperorBumpaDump! *Applause*
tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I am glad no one has taken mah fave, Hilbert, so I think I shall take him.
Hilbert: View attachment 442811
Hm...This one is a pretty tricky scenario. If you read the post with the teams and stuff, I already did stuff for him...But I haven't put in a thing in the RP for him, so I think this might be a time where I make an exception...You are an extremely lucky individual.

It's not that far up, I'll quote it right now to be convenient.

Crystal

May

Barry

Hilbert

Hilda

Cheren

Rosa

Hugh

Serena

Shauna

Trevor

Tierno