• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Kalos

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle's practice session was mainly filled with Psych's use of Assist. There were many combinations such as Ember and String Shot, Confusion and String Shot, and Morning Sun by itself is already beautiful on its own. Soon, it was already 9:25. "Geez those guys haven't came out yet?" Kyle wonder exasperated. Walking to their rooms, Kyle immediately complained about the other's punctuality. "It's almost 9:30, are you guys even almost done yet?" Solar and Vivi went back to their companions to hang out while their trainer goes on and does whatever he wants.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Micah was outside training in a different location and wasn't at the the room. He was using Fairy wind and ember to create different patterns and styles. He saw Kyle walk inside and sneakily followed him
"Boo!" Micah screamed.

Wait I know what to do" John said snapping his fingers. John pulled out a pill looking thing. This is just in case a cop asks me questions." John said. If you swallow this pill you canot lie" John said. Idk how but it works ounce I got in trouble my mom made me swallow this and I diden't lie." John said. John swallowed the pill. Hit me with some questions" John said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle gave a loud screech, as if he was a Pokémon. Turning around and glaring at who it was, he saw it was Micah. "Can you not!?" Kyle said. That scare legit almost gave him a heart attack. "Are you ready or not?" Kyle asked grouchily and pouting being a bit embarrassed for making such a loud noise so early in the morning.

Y

Yifun618

Mark, perfectly content with his new Pokemon, started on the path towards Santalune City. He kept himself on the lookout for any new Pokemon or trainers, but the forest was unnaturally quiet. As Powder and Spuds conversed behind him, it seemed like they would never get through the forest. Suddenly, he saw it. The glorious outline of a city! ...Only to realize that it was Lumiose again. He had gone in a complete circle! After about 2 hours of trudging through the forest, Mark finally emerged in Santalune City. He hadn't had a single battle, which was strange to him, considering that trainers and Pokemon always hung out in the forest. Thinking nothing of it, Mark spotted John sitting down near a fountain and walked over to greet him.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Brandon snoozed after they had left the room. After Micah screamed, he fell off his bed in a quick reaction. Brandon slammed to the floor, "OW." he screamed. Brandon picked himself up, and picked up his bag.

Lucy and Jacob were socializing with Kyle's pokemon before Brandon called them back.

Y

Yifun618

"I don't really want to invade your personal secrets like that..." Mark replied, his voice trailing at the last word. "Anyway, I think I'm going to go challenge the gym in a few minutes or so. Just taking a break before we head in. We've been walking for a while." Mark said acknowledging his party behind him.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Ok fine, I'll stop for now, and yes I am ready to go so, should we go?" Micah asked quietly. Flabébé flew around Micah and Fenniken stayed close to Micah. They were both very nervous about their first performance and gym battle. Fenniken started to shake slowly.
"Hey, it's okay to be scared, just try your best," Micah said calmly to Fenniken. Fenniken gained confidence.

"Fenniken!" Fenniken exclaimed. Micah laughed.