• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Just Another Day In Paradise (RP)

Mon smiled at the Beta, his green eyes sparkling. He lowered his head and took another big bite out of the buck. He looked back at Mozilla.
"Oh, that's too bad. I mean, it couldn't hurt to cover them again. Who knows what the voles are up to. The others may not see them as threats, but you never know what they're hiding in that fur! It might be... a wet fish, or fire!" He wasn't even kidding, he actually was suspecting the water voles of wanting revenge. "But besides patroling, I could try and spruce up the forest with some plants, there are a lot of bald spots from our hunts."
@Martin Pine

Rin looked between wolf to wolf- why was being in a pack so confusing? He could tell that there was two different packs involved, and apparently Racer had managed to stumble upon the alpha of one pack while the male questioning currently was the alpha of another. Racer's wide eyed gaze gradually calmed as a few of the wolves took their leave, the pup's tail began to wag slowly as his ears pricked with curiosity. None of these wolves actually seemed that bad, though he still didn't understand why they were so tense with one another. When one of the alphas addressed Rin, the young male pinned his ears back. "Well, yes...." Rin began, he wasn't sure how careful he should be with his words. "We lived in a small group further south of here by at least an hour, my brother and I were two of six. The hunters came at night- there were a lot, they were strong." Rin sighed as his gaze drifted to the floor. He didn't mention anything about his or Racer's powers, he was so used to it having to be a secret- for now they'd just leave that part out.
Suddenly, with explosive enthusiasm, Racer jumped up. "Uh huh, big mean guys attacked us. But we got away because mother told us to-" the pup was silenced by his brother's glare, rolling his eyes before looking away.
"We were hoping to find a pack willing to take us in. I promise you will find us useful." Rin added, as he bowed his head towards Everest.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aqua ducked her head submissively to Renwick before turning sharply and loping back through the pine trees. With any luck, she might run into some prey on the way back to camp. She came by a scrawny crow, debated with herself, then caught it. Surely there would be someone whose belly would be filled by it. And if not, she would be happy to eat it herself. After all, food was still food. She picked up the crow and padded back through the forest.

When she reached camp, Aqua dropped her prey on the pile, then turned to see a massive deer being eaten by several pack members. The pack will eat well tonight, she thought, gratified. Looks like Alpha and Beta did well on their hunting spree. Her belly was still full from the frog she'd eaten earlier, so she sat back on her haunches near the deer, but didn't take any meat for herself. She gave a nod of greeting to every wolf present, then curled her tail around her forepaws, gazing into the shadowy pines.

He chuckled, a warm smile spreading across his muzzle as he continued to converse with the dark brown wolf. "I doubt the intelligence of those small critters but I trust your judgement, I'll keep an eye for out them" Mozilla liked Mon. He found the other wolf to be good company, and liked his friendly smile and a pure heart. His power was useful to. Being able to give the forest life gave them a range opportunities, including the replenishment of plants which Mon had just suggested. "A good idea Mon. I've been watching the beavers in the east, making sure they don't gnaw down to many trees"

Mozilla sensed aqua's return, the beta's ears perking up before his head turned to watch her approach. She offered a crow to pile but he knew of the fish she'd delivered earlier, in fact he was still munching on one which he brought up. "Aqua, thank you for the fish" He nodded to her, still laying on his stomach as he looked in between Mon and Aqua. Mozzie could smell the faint scent of other wolves on Aqua though they were too faint to distinguish and to drowned out by the smell of food. He figured that she'd talk about it if it were urgent and if it weren't, she wouldn't. Mozzie found no reason to pry.

@Night's Shadow @Tudor21G

Everest looked to Rin as she relaxed her tail before nodding her head to him. "I understand, I am willing to take you two in if that's what you are looking for" she said. "As Renwick said, my pack is rather small so you won't feel as crowd but there are enough wolves to patrol, hunt, and protect the territory" she added. "The protection of my pack is my main priority so rested assured that you will be safe from any danger especially Racer's safety" she said. "Also, if what you say is true that hunters were after you then, we must be careful when patrolling and hunting especially at night but we can discuss it more back at my camp if your interested in joining my pack" she said before turning to Renwick. "Renwick, mind if I stop by your camp to discuss things privately once I get a paw on the situation?" She asked him. @Shadow_Pup @Barefoot_Kittens

=Nightshade=

Aqua smiled at the Beta. "No problem. Hunting is my specialty. Anything to provide for the pack, right?" She licked her chops. "There was a bit of a dispute down by the river. Kureiji, the other pack, some loners." Her tail flicked dismissively. "Alpha's got it under control, now." I did hear something about hunters, though, she thought to herself uneasily. What if they -- no, Aqua, don't think like that. Just the word of some loners, right? But she couldn't help but feel apprehensive. Still. What if they're right?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick stood patiently as Everest spoke "yes, that is why her pack is the better choice, while I have nothing against the two of you, there are already a lot of wolves in my pack and two more mouths to feed would be too much, at least while there is a better option" he said simply, "oh and of course Everest that is fine, I'm am going to take my leave for now, goodbye" he said before turning and walking slowly back to camp, he could have reported his way back but he wanted the walk.
@LunarSilvally @Barefoot_Kittens

Racer grinned excitedly as it seemed that Everest was inviting the pair to join her pack. As Renwick left, Rin let out a sigh of relief. That went over relatively smoothly. "We are incredibly gracious. We will do our best to repay this debt we owe to you." Rin said with a soft smile as he walked cautiously towards the female. "I'm Rin, I guess you met Racer." Rin chuckled nervously and pinned his ears back, it probably made him look like a terrible guardian that Racer was off my himself. "Are you sure that this will be alright with the rest of your pack, I would hate to be a burden." Rin added carefully.
Racer answered Rin's question with a yap, "Everest is really nice. So I bet everyone is. Because she's the alpha, and that means everyone has to do what she says." Racer smiled proudly at his knowledge, which he only inferred from stories. "Right?" the pup looked towards the older female for support on his claim.
@LunarSilvally

Everest smiled gently. "Don't worry, my pack is very well behaved since I just use my stern voice to correct any misbehavior but I don't fight or shout at them I just give them a...well...quick lesson...is how I should put it but because of my gentleness and calmness I give towards my pack mates I am given the right most respect so barely I come across problems within my pack. Violence I keep to the bare minimum since I don't resort to it unnecessarily, I will only resort to it if I necessarily have to to protect my pack. Also don't worry, you will not be a burden to me or any of my packmates so no need to worry and besides little Koi is about Racer's age so he will definitely love a playing buddy to play with" she looked down at the Pup giving a gentle smile before raising her eyes up back to Ren. "We can have further conversation back at camp so please follow me" she said before she lead the way into the forest to get to camp. @Barefoot_Kittens

Rin weaved in between Everest's legs as she walked, eventually trotting voer to his brother so he could do the same to him. "I thought I told you to stay close." Rin whispered in the pup's ear.
"Everest sure is nice." Racer smiled in as he ignored Rin's comment, "Reminds me of mother." the pup added in a hushed tone. Rin let out a breath of air, it was hard to stay made when he said stuff like that. "And Everest said there is another pup. It'll be just like with the family." Racer said happily as he wagged his tail. Rin just smiled and nodded as he watched the white wold walk ahead of him.
@LunarSilvally (I assume we'll time skip to arriving at the camp?)

The forest had grown still and silent as Thorne returned from his morning hunt, making it a clear sign that danger was lurking close by while he observed his surroundings for any signs of said danger, inhaling every scent that filled the air. There was nothing out of the ordinary that he could distinguish as the wolf began to make his way towards the river for a quick drink to quench his thirst. Thorne remained alert the entire way to the river, following the rushing water upstream until he came upon a part of the river that had a small five layered waterfall. He was due for a good bath as he stepped into the cold water, sending a chill throughout his body as he moved through the water towards the falls, getting directly under the curtain of water that crashed down on his fur.
Once he was fully soaked, Thorne exited the water and proceeded to shake the remaining water that clung to his fur, feeling clean and ready to hunt once again. Earlier on, he had caught the scent of a buck that seemed to have headed in this direction, taking note that it was stronger here before going further north. It was too good of an opportunity to miss out such having a decent meal, tracking down the buck as Thorne quickly followed the scent.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria walked back to the camp, finally done with her riverside visit. She had seen and smelt many new wolves. She wasn't sure how to feel about that, but she was glad she figured out who the mysterious scent from before was. She walked back closer to the camp but paused once she neared Aqua and the beta. She sensed negative energy radiating, though no malice. "Aqua are you okay?" she asked, stepping closer to the duo. She had no doubt gossip was spreading around by now. From loners, to sights of the other pack, to news of hunters, everyone was sure to have at least something to talk about. However, that would also mean uneasiness would spread also.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido woke up. How long had he been sleeping? Pretty long from what he could hear and smell. The pack was regrouping back at the camp.
After shaking off his grogginess, he trotted to the camp. When he made it, he felt a tense atmosphere from the other wolves.
Did something happen? Or was he in trouble for napping? He slunk in quietly, hoping that no one noticed his absence.

(well yes, after the discussion with Rin about the hunters @Barefoot_Kittens)

She gave a smile to the pup Racer before finally arriving at camp. She saw the wolves of her pack become curious of Rin and Racer. "Racer, look there's Koi why don't you go an introduce yourself to him as I am sure he would love a playmate to play with him because he has a lot of energy in him" she said nudging the pup to go. "Rin, you come with me alright"she said before leading him to the Alpha den. She sat down before speaking. "As you already know, I am Everest the Alpha of this pack but before we discuss anything else, I like to discuss about what you said about the hunters, can you explain in further detail in the best way you can" she asked. @Barefoot_Kittens @Willow Tree

Last edited:
Racer spotted the pup when the other pup came into view, and his tail began to wag. Though quite a bit younger, they were fairly similar in size- he seemed to be doing something with another wolf. Racer paused for a moment and looked back towards his brother and Everest, but the older wolves were already walking away. The pup shook his head, like Everest said- these wolves wouldn't hurt him. Racer's began walking but eventually got too excited and headed towards the other pup full speed, the black and white blur sped across the clearing until stopping just before bumping into the other pup. "Hi! I'm Racer!" the pup grinned as he spoke through his pants and sniffed Koi before looking up at the she-wolf who Koi seemed to be working with.

Rin walked behind Everest with his ears pinned to his head as his eyes were on the ground as to avoid eye contact with the few wolves who were staring at him. When they entered the den, Rin nodded as he took a moment to recall the events of the night. The male sighed, "Well I guess I'll start with my family. We were a group of 6, and while my parents once lived among the packs here they eventually migrated south for reasons they never told us. We were located at the base of the mountain, only a few miles away from human territory- but they never bothered us. Then one night, about a week ago, we heard loud noises from outside of our den- there must've been at least 20 humans. We were surrounded. They all had large guns and other devices-" Rin trailed off as the scene replayed in his mind, his eyes grew wide as he remembered the hunter's and his scared family. After a moment the male shook his head and continued in a lower pitch, "I assume that most of your pack as... uh, powers?" Rin wasn't quite sure how to phrase it, though he quickly continued "So did my family. The humans weren't after our pelts or our lives, even. My mother said that they were after our powers. Racer and I were the only one's to escape, she told us to come here." Rin finished with a cloud of sadness in his gaze.

=Nightshade=

Aqua’s ears pricked up and swiveled towards the newcomer before she turned her head. “Aria. Er, yeah, I’m fine.” Her tail-tip twitched. “Just worried about the pack. As always.” The blue-green she-wolf grinned tiredly and gave her tail a halfhearted wag. “All this talk about hunters and whatnot coming to the valley has got me strung tighter than a buck during the hunt. Most of it is probably a load of clunk, but... there’s always a chance, you know? Can’t hurt to be prepared.”

Everest remained silent for the moment before closing her eyes. "I see, well yes only me, my beta, and the little pup Koi have the powers, mine being the rarest including Renwick the Alpha you met back near the river and his is also rare" she explained before opening her eyes. "My apologies about what happened to your family, and unfortunately my family ended the same way but luckily I was old enough to take care of myself and start a pack in somewhere new to be safe and protect the wolves that have the power like me....I want to believe that maybe...just maybe one survived...but that seemed impossible because their were so many....so I was the only survivor" she added. "If you and Racer have that power then you will be most safest here I promise you in the honor of my pack. No need to talk further if you don't want to since it is already painful for you....but would you mind tell me your power along with Racer, if that's alright" she asked. @Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick eventually made it back to camp, he checked around before heading up onto a tree to rest, he preferred to rest up in trees as it kept out of reach from those trying to get him, he watched his pack eating as he closed his eyes to catch anita of rest before Everest came to speak with him.

By the river, in between both territories there was a cave, a large buck exited the cave and made it's way to a clearing in the woods in Everest's pack's territory, where he found a doe grazing, suddenly the buck began to blur and shift into a large grey wolf who swiftly lunged forward and tore through the throat of the doe, he then heated it onto his back and lumbered back to his cave where he ate the doe and sat watching the water float through the river.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
As Koi hops around Mantis, excited to start whatever she has to give him, he suddenly felt a tiny swoosh of air, ruffling his fur as another pup, just slightly older, stops before him in greeting. Koi squeaks and jumps back a bit, thinking that they were going to collide, but was quick to calm down when he realize the other pup wasn't coming any closer. Koi's eyes sparkles in delight when he was finally able to register the idea that they were another pup, slightly older and bigger, but another pup nonetheless.
A playmate!
Koi bounced onto his hind legs, towering only a little above the new stranger, tail wagging cheerfully as the pup introduces themself.
Racer! Their name is Racer!
"Koi!" He barked, "I'm Koi!" He repeated. He jumps around the pup, sniffing at them enthusiastically, tail wagging blindly fast.
"Play! Play!" The pup urged, pawing at the new stranger, to whom he likes already, wanting desperately to have someone he can hang out with.
He looks at Mantis, then at Everest standing afar, and he howls at them.
"I made a friend! A friend!" The pup said, looking excited to tell the adults of his new achievement, despite them being right there watching the entire thing. "His name is Racer!" He said.

@HeyItsPip @LunarSilvally @Barefoot_Kittens

He was getting close to the buck as he kept moving, having followed the scent away from the river as it soon led Thorne into an open field of tall grass, spotting several deer that were absentmindedly grazing. His amber eye gazed at the grazing deer, searching for one in particular until he finally caught sight of the buck he had been tracking, watching as it limped when it moved. Wasting no time, he crouched low before entering the tall grass, his fur changing color until it blended in with the grass that surrounded him to help the wolf remain undetected until he was within range to make an attack. If they caught wind of his scent, they would be alert and his chance of an ambush attack would be of no use.
So far, they had no idea that the wolf was even there, silently moving closer and closer towards his intended target with no problem. When he was within distance, Thorne took off in a sprint, his fur changing back to its normal color which startled the deer into running as he chased down the limp buck. As he closed in on his prey, the wolf leapt into the air, tackling the buck to the ground as his claws dug deep beneath the flesh to keep a firm hold on the deer as it thrashed and struggled to get up. A flash of teeth was seen before Thorne clamped his jaws on the buck's throat, piercing through to its jugular. Blood began to seep through from where the wolf's teeth and claws had punctured the flesh, the struggling and thrashing from the buck becoming slow until it's movement ceased.
Once Thorne was sure the buck was no longer alive, he released his hold on the deer as he then took the time to observe his surroundings, ensuring no other wolves were near his kill before he began to feast upon the now dead buck.

Last edited:
Rin nodded towards Everest, "Oh, of course." the male said, he hesitated before figuring it would be best to just tell the truth. "I can form structures of mud that act as walls. Racer is still figuring out everything with his ability, but I think it's mostly just creating and manipulating electricity." Rin shrugged. When a howl sounded through the air, the male perked his ears... "Well, I guess the pups found each other." he chuckled as he watched them play.

Racer just blinked excitedly as the younger pup bounced around him. He sure had a lot of energy. "Ok, Koi- I'll play." Racer smiled as his tail rapped against the ground and his entire body wiggled. Racer spun quickly around and batted at the pup's flank with a paw, he then turned away and called out, "I got you, now you have to get me." before giving a giggle and running away.

Everest nodded. "Hunters like that would definitely want the powers you and Racer have, mud makes a very good resource for building once hardened and as for electricity, that can be used in many ways for the humans and as for mine well...what Hunter doesn't want the power of time...." She said. "It's a very limited power indeed...that I have....if placed into human hands it can become chaotic which is why I went into hiding to form a pack and keep the power safe" she finished before standing up. "I have heard enough so I'll let you settle in and don't worry my packmates are gentle, I have to step out for the moment so if their is anything you like to ask just consult my Beta Mantis and she will gladly explain anything to you that you seem confused about" she said before leading him out of the den.

"I will discuss your rank once I return so for now, I welcome you to my pack" she added telling her packmates after to be gentle with Rin and Racer as she gave a gentle smile before walking off back into the forest until she was no longer in sight. She reached the lake side again as she closed her eyes until the hourglass symbol on her chest began to glow including the hourglass necklace around her neck. A gold pattern of time gears appeared on her paws as she slowly opened her eyes before making a big leap into the water but didn't get wet as the time gears around her paws made some sort of path footing to help her get across before landing safety on the other side. The gears disappeared before shaking her pelt as she straightened herself. She looked around cautiously before giving a howl to signal Renwick as she made her way to an area where she would less likely be seen. She gave a signal to him like the sound of a clock ticking. @Shadow_Pup @Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick opened his eyes at the sound of Everest's signal, "alright then time to go" he said teleporting down to the ground and making his way to Everest's location, when he reached her, he cleared his throat slightly to announce to her he had arrived, "right then, anything new to inform me of" he asked with a serious expression on his face. He checked around, no other wolves were around just a squirrel sitting in a tree nearby.
@LunarSilvally

Deucalion exited his cave he needed to stretch his legs, he walked until he caught the scents of Everest and Renwick, growing curious he shifted into a squirrel and hopped into a nearby tree to eavesdrop on there conversation.

Mozilla

Mozilla listened to the conversation between Aqua and Aria, a calm but thoughtful expression plastered over his face. He'd finished eating but remained by the food to better watch the pack. "Prepared we shall be" The beta added his thoughts. There was a lot happening at once. Loners and hunters. He didn't particularly like the first and he definitely distrusted the latter but expressing such thoughts no would be pointless. The pack needed to be united and strong, not worried and weak. "This valley is our home, we all know the territory well and we all have extraordinary abilities" Mozilla looked to Aria, Aqua and any other wolves that were close by. "I am certain that together we would be able to ward off any hunter that dares step foot here" His ears perked for a moment, hearing Renwick once again slip away from the pack. Important business he assumed.

@Night's Shadow @Keen Kitsune @Tudor21G

=Nightshade=

Aqua nodded in agreement. “True. Worry doesn’t help tomorrow, but it ruins today,” she added cryptically. “My mother told me that once.” She licked a paw and drew it over her ear. “Besides, what hunter in their right mind would take on a full pack of superpowered wolves?” The last statement was more for herself than it was for any other wolf in the vicinity. The Power lays like a canopy over this place, she thought. Surely no pitiful Furless could penetrate our forests... right?

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria listened but didn't comment for the most part. She could sense the hesitation again, but choose to speak. "They're not hunters for no reason, we should still keep up our guard," she said, her tone the usual soothing one despite her words. "However, our determination to protect this place will triumph theirs to take us or our powers. Believe, and be strong, we can handle whatever comes our way," she said, offering a smile. She got up from her sitting position "Well, I'll be heading off. It was nice talking to you two," she said before walking further into camp. She dipped her head slightly in greeting to those around her as she walked, her usual calm expression sat on her face while her mind was whirling. She had no doubt they would survive, they had been surviving for a long time. However, she wasn't sure the cost expected in exchange.

Mon continued eating the venison, while listening to Aria, Aqua and the Beta discuss about the hunters. He was pretty scared, he didn't want to fight with the furless.
He saw Aria leave out of the corner of his eye, then looked at Mozzila and Aqua.
"I don't think we should undersstimate the furless. They have those long sticks that shoot out those little rocks." He sat on the ground, his expression filled with worry. "We might scare some off, but they're brave, and stupid. Wouldn't it be best just to hide...? And if they do start being meanies, then maybe we could send our strongest wolves, like Kureiji, and Aria, to help heal the injured." He looked away in embarrassment, he didn't want to disappoint his pack mates, but he thought that that was their best option. "I just... don't think it's worth risking lives, before they've done something really bad. Who knows, they might just be angry at the voles! They really are some pesky rodents..."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi squeals with delight as Racer teased him to come get the bigger pup, rubbing off after having batted at his flank. Koi bounce gleefully at Racer, his fur quivering with the added wind as he ran after the bigger pup.
"I'll get you!" He exclaims, leaping at Racer heads on. He misses, but jumps for him again, barely catching him. Leaves blows up around him whenever he lands, most likely from the current of wind that spurs up from his landing than his actual powers, and he shook off any debris that caught on to his pelt. He licked his nose as he ran at Racer again, slapping at his new friend's tail before cackling with laughter.
"I caught you! Come get me now!" he urges, turning and running away. Though he wasn't fast, he like to think he is and just waddles.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Everest approached Renwick before sitting down next to him. "Rin had explained to me further about the hunters that were after him and his younger brother Racer and how he and Racer are the only survivors in his pack due to the hunters killing them which had caused them to find a pack they can settle in for protection...." She explained. "I can relate to this because I lost my whole family the same way he did but I was the only one that had the power...my parents and two siblings...didn't have them...I was one of the lucky ones because I was already at an age where I can take care of myself and survive....so I fled north to get to safety and came here to start a pack for any wolves that may have the powers like I do...yes my pack is small but it was enough for me to thrive in..." She added.

"Then this got me thinking....if what Rin says is true then...soon....those hunters will eventually come searching for us to take the power that we have as the pups Koi and Racer will be in more danger since they both have the powers that are not fully developed just yet.....but you and I both have the rarest of power as I have the power of time while you have the power of space...but even so...I fear I might not be able to protect my pack from those hunters since my power has limits on when I can use it including yours....if I don't use the power of time wisely, I will become extremely exhausted making me more vulnerable to the hunters and be killed first...." Her ears went to the side as her eyes filled with worry as she glanced away for the moment. "Hunters were the ones that killed my family but...I feel no desire or hatred towards them or even revenge..maybe because I don't like resorting to violence...but sometimes I necessarily have to to protect my pack....this power of time tells me when something is about to come just by hearing the sound of a ticking clock along with my symbol and hourglass glowing....around my neck...I know my pack see me as brave but on the inside I'm not...a sense fear...I know an Alpha must be brave to protect her pack but I only act brave to hide this fear...Renwick...I fear that I may freeze on the spot when the barrel of that gun points at me...what if that happens...and I end up getting up hurt or killed or any of my other packmates killed....I don't know what to do.... Renwick..." She added sounding in a panic as she whined keeping her ears to the side still. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick listened intently to Everest, "hmm, well yes if the hunters attacked who knows what might happen, but I have faith in my strength and your, as well as the strength each of our packs", he stood strong and added "nobody is perfect, so you might freeze when a gun is pointed at you, I struggle to hunt and fight in the day, I have become slower and less stealthy, I now rely on the darkness to help hide me. Basically despite our problems, I think we'll be fine" he said hoping to reassure her, "Of course the two of you could always simply join forces, if you worry so much about your packs capabilities" a gruff voice cam from behind Everest and Renwick, Deucalion, now back in his normal form stepped forward, "even I might assist you if hunters are involved, but Everest I must insist that you put aside your kindness, the furless do not deserve it" the old wolf stated simply raising an eyebrow at the two, "also, I must criticise the both of you for not noticing me, even in another form only have one working eye and still have the slight sent of a wolf, two alpha's should be able to notice that kind of thing, I'm disappointed" Deucalion said with a playful smirk. Renwick turned to look at the old wolf, "he does have a point about the joining forces thing, I say we wait to see what happens and then talk further" Renwick added.
@LunarSilvally

She saw the wise wolf Deucalion. "I understand that wise wolf Deucalion, not every human and wolf are as gentle as me even I seemed to recognize that, however your words are wise so I believe joining the packs together would help my pack since it is rather small with Renwick's permission of course but even so I understand that I have to necessarily resort to violence to protect my pack from these hunters. So I have no choice but to put my kindness aside and act like a real wolf when it comes to humans even if I don't really want to as the power of time is never to be underestimated. However, wise Deucalion will you join Renwick and I to defend the pack territories from the hunters when the time comes?" she said. "A wise wolf like yourself would be very useful since you can shifted into other animals at your own will" she added as her symbol and hourglass glowed slowly back and forth. "But yes, I believe we should wait and remain cautious of our surroundings since we do not know when they will appear to hunt us" she added. @Shadow_Pup

As he continued to feast upon the dead buck, Thorne began to notice how eerily quiet it had become in the field, hearing no other animals while he ate. He paused from eating, his gaze shifting to the treeline as he began to growl, feeling the presence of danger approaching once again. Thorne had no choice but to abandon his kill as he quickly took off running, not wanting to take the chance of risking his own life while he headed back into the forest. If hunters were here, then they were here for a purpose that involved any and all wolves who resided in the valley no doubt, more than likely searching everywhere they could to find them. Of course, it would only be a matter of time before they actually found any wolves, unless the only two packs in the valley did not heed caution.
Thorne slowed down as he moved through the forest, trying to decide if he should bother to warn the packs in case the hunters had entered the valley. He pushed the thought away while he trekked on, figuring they could take care of themselves without having to warn them. Right now, he had to find a suitable that would provide him safety as well as a place to rest, glancing at the many trees around him until he spotted one that looked good enough. Running towards the tree, Thorne climbed up the trunk with ease thanks to his feline legs and claws, climbing high until he found a branch the crisscrossed with another, making it a somewhat perfect spot as he maneuvered himself on it before laying down. It was comfortable to say the least as he felt himself drift off to sleep, leaving his thoughts and worries behind.

=Nightshade=

Aqua yawned, noting how the sun was slipping below the horizon. “Well, I’m going to turn in,” she said as she stood. “Gotta sleep early if I want to wake up in time to hunt when the easiest prey is out.” She flicked her tail as she padded towards one of the areas where two stone walls fell against each other, making a perfect den. There were several of them throughout camp that wolves could share. She curled up against the cold stone and promptly fell asleep.

-TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING-

When Aqua woke the next morning, dawn light was barely filtering through the thick curtain of pines that surrounded the camp. She stretched luxuriously before making her way out of camp into the forest. She met a water vole on her way to a pond, and slammed her paw down on its spine. She picked it up by the tail and continued on her way.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick had returned quite promptly when the discussion was over, Deucalion had agreed to assist if his help was needed but said he would stay in his cave for now. Renwick eventually reached camp and returning to his tree once again he fell asleep in it's branches.

- Time Skip -

Renwick was up and awake, he had been hunting since dawn, but he hadn't caught anything yet, his growing lack of stealth was making hunting a challenge, in the end he decided to give up and started to make his way back to camp, from now on he would hunt at night, there were plenty of nocturnal animals he could overpower. As he walked his thoughts turned to his conversation yesterday, he really hoped they wouldn't have to deal with hunters anytime soon.

Deucalion awoke and was at the river, he was sat on a rock by the river side, his eyes closed as he attempted meditation, he had once tried to teach Renwick meditation when he was Deucalion's Beta, but he hadn't taken the lessons to heart at the time. Deucalion meditated to enhance his wolf senses to their absolute limit. He froze, something was off, remaining in his trance like state he attempted to listen to the entire environment around him, there were sounds missing somewhere, and that meant only one thing, the furless were near. He continued to meditate to attempt to figure out where they were, even resulting to shifting into a bat and meditating in that form to enhance his hearing further.

Shun woke up with a really bad mood. His stomach grunted and he looked at the old carcass... Well, not much of it left.
"I guess, that I need to hunt... Ugh, what a pain..."
-
Shun didn't like to hunt for mainly one reason.. Other wolfs.. Its not that he hates them. He just isn't really excited to meet with any wolfs on this hunt. He catched a scent of something and followed it.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara Risa
Kiara wasn't sure how long she had been lost. For all she knew it could've been mere minutes, or maybe even hours. A couple of the hunter's children had organized their own secret forest adventure. She despised most of them, but she would admit she was curious. So, they woke up early at 6:45 A.M. and made their way to the meeting place before heading out into the forest. She wasn't sure how the others didn't get caught on their way out, maybe they knocked out their parents or something. She paused in her navigation through the woods and gripped a low-hanging branch. After a moment of thought, she let out a laugh. Knock out, as if they could. She knew a few others had powers, after a couple of times of mind-readings in the past. However, she was sure they were not powerful enough to knock out hunters. She started to walk again after she dusted off her hands. Maybe it was a special day or something in which they slept in late, she knew that her uncle had been asleep by the sound of his snores. Her footsteps were light to begin with but combined with that noise, she was sure that even if her aunt was awake, she wouldn't have heard.

She tensed and ducked behind a tree's trunk when she faintly heard footsteps. She was sure she had lost the others a while ago, an intentional move, so how had they found her? She listened closer, hearing the slight crunch of four footsteps. They were quite light, and she wasn't sure who's exactly they were. She would've thought she was going crazy, for there were moments when they seemed to disappear completely. She had picked up on little quirks to identify who was who without even looking at them, footsteps being one of the things she listened for. She almost let out a sigh, before she realized it could reveal her location to the bumbling fools who lucked their way into finding her. Instead, she turned around to look at the tree. After scoping out a plan, she reached up to grip a branch. Thanks to the many times she's climbed trees in the past, it wasn't a hard feat. However, the high-heeled boots and dress didn't exactly help. She closed her mind, calming herself as she reached out with her power. Almost immediately she was notified to someone right under the tree. It was difficult, harder than even some adults she had mind-read before. Her eyes flew open when she realized it wasn't a child. She looked down and locked eyes with a wolf. A wolf with a pale coat and glowing gold eyes. Shock filled her, and for the first time she would remember, she was paralyzed. Unable to maintain balance or even grip on, she started to fall. Her eyes closed as she waited for impact.
-~-~-
Aria
Aria had woken up early. Though she didn't exactly have a psychic power, she could practically feel danger in the near future. She tried to shake off the feeling as she started to walk out of camp. She began to explore, her eyes darting nervously. She only got more anxious the farther she ventured from camp. She was aware, they were louder than usual today. No matter how far she walked, or how peaceful it currently seemed, something was happening. She sat down and lapped up water from the river, she was so lost in thought she didn't even realize she had gotten so far. Once her thirst was satisfied, she looked up at the sky, alarmed to see how long it had been since she had started her walk. She pawed at the ground, thinking. It was no good to worry, instead she would find out what exactly was causing such negative thoughts. Yes, that's what I'll do! With a new plan, and still the same amount of energy shifting inside of her, she set out as if she was on her own private scavenger hunt.

She continued to walk, her wet nose sniffing around the forest. She had no doubt that something new was around. She smelled a big gathering of unknowns at one point, but it had gradually fallen apart. She chose to sniff after one that desperate from the rest early on. It had continued to move around, heading in the direction of her pack's camp. Alerted, she starting to walk faster until she was nearly running. Now it wasn't just some simple curiosity, they could have dangerous intents. She stopped and slowed her pace when she got close, from the indents in the ground it seemed to be one of the furless. A small furless that was...up the tree? She winced as she felt a slight jab mentally. It was quite brief, though it felt intrusive somehow. She looked up, only to lock eyes with a pair of purple orbs. They were mesmerizing to see, it was a color she hadn't seen before. The gaze held for a couple more seconds before the furless started to slump over and fall off the tree. It wasn't a very tall tree, and the small furless hadn't scaled up to the very top. However, she did look frail and seemed to be winded from the fall. She walked over slowly, nudging the body with her nose. It let out a noise and still seemed to be breathing. The more she stared, the more she knew she couldn't walk away. Finally, she placed her paw on the furless' stomach. Her eyes glowed brighter as a glow, gentle a first but glowing brighter by the second, surrounded both of them.

After the return to her camp, she went into her den and rested for the night. It had been a long day so she needed to recover her strength for the following day.

*Timeskip

She had woken the falling morning as she suddenly felt the sound of ticking come to her head. She knew then that something felt very off and something was about to happen. She had recalled the conversation with Deucalion from yesterday as she had prayed the hunters won't come anytime soon but she couldn't avoid them forever. She needed to clear her head so left the camp and decided to go for a hunt. She approached the prairie grounds seeing a couple of deer ahead. She went into a crouch position hiding herself in the grass. Once she got close enough she leaped at the older fawn taking it down before crushing it's windpipe until it went limb. She took a couple of bites to fill her stomach well before raising her head. She had recalled that Renwick can only hunt at night so it seemed to worry her that it was hard for him to hunt. She looked down at older fawn before lifting it off the ground as only it's one leg dragged a bit. She crossed the river using her time power before making it to the other side. She had looked around for the moment until she saw Renwick in the distance. She approached him slow before dropping the fawn caress. "Renwick?" She said in a calm voice. @Shadow_Pup

Racer was curled into a small ball, using his older brother as a cushion which he leaned against, as Rin woke up he made sure not to stir and wake up the pup. Rin looked out of the den and sighed, resting his chin on the floor, he really hoped he had made the right choice. Everest's pack was small, comfortable, and friendly- his mother was correct to say they would accept him. But wouldn't it have been safer to keep moving north up to where the hunters couldn't reach? He looked down at Racer, who groaned in his sleep and rolled onto his back, the older male smiled softly before moving carefully away from Racer. As Rin stood, he stretched and rolled his shoulders back- his jaw parted to release a yawn as he slowly moved out of the den. Rin looked about for Everest, but it seemed the Alpha was not in the pack's camp. When a sudden force rammed against the male's leg he looked down to see Racer smiling up at him before headbutting his back leg again, Rin rolled his eyes and kept walking. "Where are you going?" Racer asked the older wolf with a smile.
"I'm going out to hunt a thank you gift for Everest." Rin answered, before the pup could ask to join him Rin shook his head, "Stay here, I'll be right back." Rin commanded gently before padding out of the camp and leaving Racer behind. Racer sighed as he watched his brother pad away.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick was walking through woodland when he heard Everest, "Oh, hey Everest what brings you here with this fawn, your not here to talk more are you, I thought we were done for now, no more until the hunters come" he said tilting his head slightly as he looked at her with his cosmological eyes, "wait a minute is this because of me losing my grip on hunting, did you bring this as a pity present" he said getting defensive and cautious.
@LunarSilvally

Everest closed her eyes nodding her head no. "No Renwick, not out of pity but worry....I know it's difficult for you to hunt during the day so I brought this gift for you to help fill your stomach....no wolf should be left with an empty stomach right....but it's also a thank you gift for cheering me up a bit or gave me encouragement" she gave a gentle smile before lifting the fawn up and dropped it in front of him. "No need to thank me...just take it ok....I don't want you passing out from hunger or you won't be able to defend your territory...and that won't be a good thing...leaving a pack undefended without their pack leader..."she added as she was also thinking of something else. @Shadow_Pup