• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Just Another Day In Paradise (RP)

The light of the morning sun pierced through the trees, the warmth of its rays beating down on the sleeping wolf as his eyes lazily opened. It was a new day for hunting and exploring, although with the sense of danger lingering around it would be difficult to avoid it while hunting. Carefully standing up, Thorne stretched out his legs and body to relieve himself of any aches and built up tension before making his way down the tree, using the branches to make his descent to the ground. Shaking the bark and pine needles from his fur, Thorne continued moving on through the forest in search of water and maybe food as well, feeling in the mood for some fish at the moment. However, the sight of strange footprints in the ground caught his attention, the clear scent of hunter radiating from them, but with how small the footprints were he found it hard to believe that they belonged to a hunter.
With curiosity getting the better of him, Thorne wasted no time in following the trail of footprints, keeping his eye focused on the surroundings in front of him. The prints seemed to go all over the place, sometimes circling before going off in one direction only to return back to the same spot and travel off in a different direction. This was indeed a strange hunter, having never seen one act in such an unusual way before in his life as he kept following its tracks. The scent was getting stronger the closer he became, causing him to slow down until he was just a mere few feet away from the hunter he was tracking. Unfortunately, the hunter in question was not a hunter at all, but just a child that more than likely belonged to one.
The child was currently alone, his face stained with tear streaks as he sat on the ground, staring down while showing no hint of awareness towards Thorne's presence. As the wolf silently moved towards the child, he began to wonder what exactly he should do with it as ideas of either leaving it to die or killing it crossed his mind. Once he was standing inches from the child, Thorne let out a loud snarl that quickly grabbed the child's attention, a fearful expression being seen on the child's face as he stood up and backed away from the wolf until a tree stopped him from backing away any further. Thorne walked toward the child in response, still growling in a threatening way as he tried to make a decision of what to do with it.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Officer awesome, ready for duty" a boy at about 9 years of age jumped out a bush with a child-sized sword in hand. "Currently I'm searching the forest for any perps around. Hmmm... I GOTCHA!" he leaped toward a tree and stabbed the sword into it.

Frido woke up with a start. He had heard someone yell...something. As he looked around, his nose caught a sent.
Furless.
Now, most wolves would instantly be on alert, maybe warn the pack or something. Frido though?
NOOOOOPE
His tail wagging, he walked toward the voice.

Manny pulled at the sword, which was embedded in the tree. As he pulled, he heard a bush rustling.
"Who are you?" he asked, making his hand into a finger gun, a second later he had an actual gun in his hands. He had no idea how to use it, but maybe it'll scare who ever it was. The bushes rustled again, and the figure came into the light.

Frido walked through the bushes, and was greeted with a gun to the face. He instantly reared back, nearly showing his fangs.
A hunter? When did they get so small? Isn't this the opposite of evolution?

Manny looked astounded for a second, his gun disappearing instantly. A second later, his face brightened up. "Doggy!" he cried as he went over and hugged the giant deadly animal.

Now it was Frido's turn to be astounded. This furless pup just went over and wrapped his arms around him. Manny looked up "Good dog." he praised as he petted Frido on the head.
I have a pet wolf now! The kids at school are gonna be so jealous.
He then climbed up Frido, sitting on his back and pointing in front of him. "Onward Bluey! To home!"

Frido remain silent. This was a weird one. Might as well see what the pack thinks about him. He turned around and trotted to the pack's location. Manny started complaining "No doggy, this way!"

Eventually he made it to the pack. He wagged his tail and gave a bark. "Hey guys! Look what I found! Can we keep him?"

Manny took in his surroundings, there were so many wolves! Obviously Bluey wanted to make him the leader. He jumped off the wolf and posed. "Hello! It is me, your esteemed leader and master, Manny the great!"

Frido wagged his tail and panted happily at the nonsense the furless was spouting out. "Isn't he a riot? I wanna keep him."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aqua was padding back to camp with a good haul of the scrawny crow, several fat bullfrogs, and a couple of trout when she caught the scent. Her eyes widened slightly, and she bounded towards camp at three times the speed she had been traveling at. She skidded to a halt at the edge of the woods, then slowed, stalking towards the prey pile where she abandoned her kills. Her eyes flicked to Frido for a second, but mostly were glued to the Furless pup on his back. She bared her teeth slightly.

“What. The duck. Is that. Doing. In. Camp,” Aqua pronounced slowly. “Is that a Furless pup?” She didn’t have anything against the little critter—how much harm could it do?—but if she knew one thing about Furless, it was that where the pups go, the adults were sure to follow. And that was one thing she was against.

Renwick is going to have a fit when he finds out.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria had begun to lead them both towards camp. The furless, who had introduced herself as Kiara, was heading in the direction before anyway. She wasn't sure how Kiara had magic, but she did. Ever since she had healed her, she had felt negative emotions practically radiating from her. She wasn't sure what hardships the small furless had endured, as that was not a common topic to discuss with strangers, but she knew there were many. That aside, she wasn't exactly sure why she had decided to bring her to camp. Perhaps it was a mixture of her caring side of not wanting to abandon a child and a gut feeling. She knew that Kiara could talk in one's mind, and read minds, providing a way for them both to talk. Through the conversations they had, she realized that Kiara was quite a perceptive child, one who didn't seem to care much about the other furless.
'Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. There are other children running around the forest too.' Kiara said, mentally.
Aria stopped in her tracks, turning to face the pale child. "You tell me that now?"
'Better now than never,'
she responded, with a slight shrug.
With a sigh, Aria looked ahead and around. The fastest way was definitely not by foot, not for the Furless at least. For a slight moment, she was confused as to why she was bringing Kiara to the pack. Then she remembered, that even if it wasn't just her protecting instinct, her alpha should meet her too. 'Get on.' she thought briefly.
'Pardon?'
'On my back.'
'Uh, alright then.' Kiara couldn't deny that she felt a glimpse of excitement while she scampered up. Not only was she going to meet a magical wolf pack, but she would also going to get to ride one of them. She had previously urged Aria to take her to the pack with her mindpowers. She knew she was already considering it, and honestly, she held no grudges against wolves at the moment, while she was quite annoyed at plenty of other humans. She was also thankful that Aria had healed her. After she had healed her, it was easier to mind-read her. She realized Aria was kind, but the amount of sadness kept locked inside was astounding. Perhaps it was because she was a wolf, but she held so much and hid it well. However, there was only so much you could hide from a mind reader.
As they approached the camp, she slid off her back. She wasn't sure going in while riding Aria was the impression she wanted to make. After all, she had seen how Aria's childhood memories. Aria was the runt while she was young. She had never been the strongest fighter and helped the pack with her power, often over-stretching herself. For an unknown reason, she didn't want to tamper Aria's reputation. It was a strange urge to help instead of harm as she had done so many times in the past, but she shook off all nervous thoughts as they started to walk in. She looked around for a bit, amazement filling her before she heard a familiar voice, Manny's. "What are you doing?" she hissed towards his direction.
"This is Kiara. There appears to be a group of small furless wandering around in the forest," Aria said while she felt Kiara tense. She probably recognized the other furless by the way she was glaring. She wasn't sure how the other wolves would react, but the furless that was standing near Frido was still alive.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Manny turned at the voice, it was Kiara! "Kiara! Kirara! I was in the forest and then I met Bluey and now he wants me to become their leader!" he explained excitedly.

Frido wagged his tail again, oblivious to Aqua glare. "Dunno, little guy was waltzing around the forest when I found him. I think he likes me."
He then turned at the smell of a different furless. A female furless pup with Aria.
"Oh! Hey Aria! You got one too? Aren't they fun?" Frido asked.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick sighed, "thank you Everest, I appreciate thi..." something was off, something didn't smell right, "I have got to get back, thanks for the fawn, see you later" he said as he hoisted the carcass onto his back and sprinted back to camp. When he eventually reached camp, the smell was stronger and he saw why there was not one but two furless pups in his camp, he dropped the carcass and let out a deep, loud growl, "Frido, Aria explain yourselves, why are those things in this camp, do you know what this means. The hunters will come for them, I should tear them limb from limb and throw there carcasses into the woods for the hunters to find" he said starting to get very angry, how could they be so careless as to bring furless here, his stood teeth still bared and a slight growl in the back of his throat.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
At Renwicks growl, Frido instinctively cowered, before righting himself. "Uh, crud. Listen man, I found the little guy in the forest doing weird furless things and he just kinda went with me. It's not really a big-"
Wait...
Frido curled around Manny defensively, who had gone strangely quiet. His hackles raised and he was this close to showing his fangs. "You don't mean that. Killing them? Are you insane? What do you think the hunters would do if they found their pups dead in the forest? Give up? Leave us alone? Hah. No, they're going to come for us, that's what. Honestly! We could just let them return and go home. No harm done, right? C'mon Aria, back me up on this." he pleaded .

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara glanced around, blatantly ignoring Manny. Another wolf showed up, quite obviously annoyed. The wolf near Manny started to bark. Aria looked up into his eyes before nodding briefly "She's a child, I couldn't just abandon her. The hunters were growing more outgoing every day, they would've come into our forest sooner or later. If the furless found a wolf pup how would you feel if we found them a few days later ripped apart?" Aria asked. Normally she radiated a calm aura, however at the moment tension was noticeable. She was anxious, and perhaps a bit frustrated. Her tone was shaky, and her muscles tensed. "Violence is never the answer, especially not to such a young being. To even mention such violence that you might inflict onto a child is a horrible thing, especially when they didn't show any previous signs of aggression. I understand you want to keep the pack safe, but killing or harming furless will only frustrate the hunters more. It would be wiser to calm down and think before you act," she said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick stared at the two of them, how could they side with these children, wolves and furless belong separate, that was how Deucalion had always told him things were. He grunted "fine the two of you can keep your pets, I'll be in my tree if you need me, not that my opinion seems to be payed much attention to" he growled as he walked over to his tree and teleported inside it branches without looking at anyone. He began to think as he sat perched there, he would definitely have to speak with Everest, they needed to begin this full alliance soon, the hunters would come looking for there children soon, and that search would eventually lead them to camp. He sighed to himself, he had lost his cool, he would admit to that but he still believed they should get rid of the furless children.

Everest watched Renwick go as her instincts was telling her something was off. She didn't know what it was but she had to get back to her pack. She turned to leap off as she made her way towards the river crossing it before getting to her territory side. She needed to do a territory search as she looked closely until her nose picked up something unfamiliar that she never smelled before. She decided to further investigate until she came to the waterfall area of her territory and there she saw someone that didn't have fur like her....she was....furless...as this struck her in confusion. She remained still and calm as possible until the young girl with long dark brown hair pulled up in a high ponytail glanced to her as her light blue eyes caught with hers. She couldn't think of what to do but....for some reason...she didn't seem like a threat to her so all she did was stare at the furless girl in confusion. She made a tick tock sound to Renwick to be careful and cautious as she was very confused on what was going on. @Shadow_Pup

As Thorne stared at the frightened child, a brief thought of killing the boy crossed his mind, envisioning the torn up body being discovered by its parents in which they would hunt down every wolf as revenge. He figured the best thing to do was just leave the child to fend for itself, not wanting to waste his time in dealing with it as he began to walk away, returning his focus on getting a drink and a quick meal. The child was a bit stunned and confused when Thorne did not attack, but merely turned to walk away, hesitant on what to do since he was lost and had no knowledge of how to find his way back or survive alone in the wilderness.
The child stared at the strange wolf as it departed, forming a crazy idea. "W-Wait for me." he spoke timidly, hesitantly catching up with the wolf.
Having barely made it a mere two feet, the sound of extra footsteps him grabbed his attention as he slowed to a stop, looking behind him to see the child following along. The quills on his haunches and tail spread out defensively as a warning, but it did little to scare the boy as he stopped as well, staring at the wolf with determination in his eyes. "Let me go with you." the child said, having a bit of confidence this time.
Thorne snarled in response at the boy before continuing to move on, only to huff in frustration as he heard the extra footsteps follow again, feeling that it would be impossible to get rid of the child at this point.

As the sun was rising, Mon slowly got out of the bushes, where he slept, and slowly made his way towards the other wolves in his pack. He was about to greet them all with a 'Morning!', but then saw something that looked like the Alpha scolding Aria and Frido.
Not that my opinion seems to be payed much attention to.
Mon's eyes widened as the Alpha stormed off, then looked back at his packmates.
"Oh, snap! You upset the Alpha! Oooooh, you're gonna be in so much trouble! What for--- What is that?!" His eyes landed on Manny, he couldn't believe it. He rushed to the small furless boy and began circling around him, sniffing every bit of him.
"What is this? It looks like some sort of furless, but littler! Smaller! Pathetic...er!" Out of the corner, he spotted another little furless, by Kiara, and he ran over to her. He circled the little beast, also sniffing her. "Oooh, you got one too!" He packed up a bit to admire the little furless, his tounge lolling out. "Where did you get the little critters? They are so c̸u̴t̵e̴!!!" He stomped his feet out of cuteness overload, and little plants began sprouting from the ground, which were enveloped in a green mist.
@Gamingfan
@Keen Kitsune

=Nightshade=

Aqua sighed and shook her head as she turned away. She picked up a frog from the pile and loped out of camp, heading to eat by the river. Too much to take in! Furless pups? Two of them? In camp? She didn’t know how to spell, but she thought that that spelled trouble.

As she reached the water’s edge, Aqua lay down on her side and dug into the frog. Its musky taste danced on her tongue, and she licked her lips. She couldn’t understand why so many wolves didn’t like frogs, but that wasn’t her business. She shrugged, sighed again, and stared into the river’s depths.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria stared at the ground, shocked. She knew she had upset her alpha greatly, but she had to do so to save the lives of the small furless. And to her, for the time being, it was worth it. She calmed herself down when she heard another wolf approach. She looked up when Mon started to talk and summon plants. "Uh, they were lost in the woods," she explained. Kiara watched as yet another wolf came running over. It stamped its paw, somehow urging plants to appear. She turned to Manny, deciding to inform him of a bit of what had just happened. "Manny the wolf that disappeared, the black one, he wanted us dead. In fact, a lot of them probably want us dead or don't want us here. Do you know where the other children went? It's probably best if we return home soon," she said. She would admit, finding and meeting so many magical wolves was cool. However, she wasn't sure how long it would take before everyone turned on them.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido snorted at Mon's smug comment about how much trouble he was in. "Man, I'd take Renwick over hunters anyday. Dunno why he was so against them though. Not like they did anything."

Manny listen attentively at Kiara's explanation. When she explained that the black wolf wanted to kill them, he sniffed nonchalantly. "Bluey here will protect me. He's a good boy." He petted the blue wolf once more.

Frido pulled his head back, irritated "Okay, stop."

"Anyway, I was alone, playing in the forest. No idea where the others are. I guess we should go home. I can visit Bluely tomorrow."
He got up and looked around. "Uhhhh...." he sat down again "I dunno where home is."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick teleported back down to the ground and strolled into the forest, he wanted to be away for a minute, he wandered through the forest thinking to himself, maybe he had over reacted and he...no, no he was definitely certain that the furless had to go, he reached a pond and looked at his reflection, he wondered if he was too violent though, he got lost in his thoughts when he felt a small creature crash into his leg.

Yuuki had been with some other children but had gotten lost, she ran around and got even more lost, eventually she reached a pond and saw the large black wolf, she quietly squealed and ran over to the wolf and grabbed onto it's leg, "FLUFFY!!" she said as she clung to him.

Renwick froze, he had no idea what to do, he had dealt with adult furless before but the small ones, he had no clue, that was the real reason he got so mad, they kind of worried him as he was completely clueless. He eventually decided to teleport back to camp and just stood there with the small furless wrapped tightly around his front leg. He looked around "someone help me with this thing, I can't remove it" he said in a strained, tense voice as he stood there completely still, "and I swear to good if any of you say anything about this situation I will kill you" he added.

Everest was so confused on what to do with the furless girl in front of her. She wasn't against humans just cautious about them. It was silent for the moment until she heard the furless girl speak. "Your a wolf aren't you....a beautiful creature indeed...." She said hearing her soft tone of voice. Everest was taken back by the word "Beautiful" about her species as she suddenly caught interest. She decided to cautiously approach and catch her scent as her tail was in a low position.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria stared in shock when Renwick appeared back with a child hugging his leg. Kiara, Kiara get her off hurry! She though panicked, hoping that Kiara was listening in. It appeared that she was when she went over to the girl. "Yuuki, get off the wolf," Kiara said, she held out her own small hand so that the girl had something else to grab onto. Her black hair cascaded off her shoulders as she leaned down to help Yuuki. She realized that she was so close to the wolf who had wanted to kill them earlier, but she held her ground. If he was to attack any of the children, she would be sure to give him the biggest headache she could muster up. She could tell Aria was confused, but still concerned. For the wolf or the child, she didn't know.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki shook her head violently, "no, my fluffy, you can't take him Kiara" she said, Renwick managed to shift her how ever and she was shaken off hi leg, he then teleported under his tree, but to his astonishment the girl had disappeared, he felt something in his back, she had somehow manage to get in his back, she had used Kiara's shadow to travel to the shadow under the tree and ended up on Renwick's back, "Fluffy" she cried out, Renwick sighed and walked back to the others, "nevermind just leave it" he thought for a second, "you didn't tell me they were like us, the furless dont usually have powers, I've changed my mind, these 'children' could be useful, but how do we communicate with them and we will have to discuss what our plan is, for when the older furless arrive looking for their runts" he finished speaking and turned to Aria "you seemed able to speak with that furless, so tell me do they have names" he said, still slightly awkward about having a furless riding him. Yuuki in the other hand was thrilled, "look Kiara, black fluffy" she then slumped forward on Renwick's back, fast asleep, using her power had turned her out as she had been using it earlier as well.
@Keen Kitsune

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara let out a sigh as she listened to how Manny didn't know the way out, not that she knew either, and watched Yuuki slump over after persistently sticking next to the black wolf. She figured that her power took a toll on Yuuki's physical body, compared to hers which was mostly mental. Her was perhaps easier for her to handle as she used it frequently and had a strong mind, she had realized how weak other minds could be a while ago. With another sigh, she looked towards Aria as she barked, communicating to the other wolves. "Yes, they do have names. I can communicate with her because she has this telepathic power of sorts, so she can talk into my mind and read the thoughts," Aria explained. She wasn't sure how the children would take being used as tools, but she supposed it was better than death. "Also, their powers aren't as developed as ours thanks to their age and their living conditions," she said. She paused for a moment, as Kiara relayed the names of the other two children at the camp. "The one next to you is called Yuuki, and the one next to Frido is Manny," she said. She didn't hear much talking from Kiara, but she figured that was because she didn't like social interactions much.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido was about to ask Aria if she wanted to furlesssit while he hunted, but was interrupted by Renwick. Despite his warning, he chuckled smugly "Well Well Well. How the mighty have-what the fluff?"
As if mimicking Renwick's furless, Manny attached himself to Frido's tail.
"Frickin-Look what you started! Get off!" he started waving his tail. To no avail as Manny didn't budge, weighing down his tail.
Eventually the kid fell off and landed on a pillow that disappeared shortly after. "Oh! Hi Yuuki!" he greeted the new furless.
Fridos mentally growled Okay, now he's starting to overstay his welcome.

Finally reaching the calm waters of the river, Thorne did not hesitate to get a drink as he lapped up the cool water, stealing a glance at the child to see it kneeling down at the edge of the river to also get a drink. He couldn't help but observe the boy as he cupped his hands together in the water, carefully lifting them while keeping some water trapped in his hands before drinking said water from his cupped hands. It was a very odd and strange thing to the wolf, making him question why the child didn't just simply drink as Thorne did since it was much easier to do.
Once he finished drinking, Thorne then began to move alongside the river, searching the water until he caught a glimpse of movement below the surface. Focusing his attention on the movement, he watched and waited patiently before striking at the water with his right paw, his claws embedded into a wriggling fish before tossing it aside on the ground. He repeated the process several times, earning him seven fish in total, leaving the water as he was satisfied with how much he caught.
The boy caught sight of the fish, feeling his stomach growl in hunger as he moved over to the wolf to take a fish and eat. However, Thorne snarled at the child aggressively before he could touch any of the fish, taking one for himself as he laid on the ground and began to eat. The boy was hesitant to touch any of the fish for fear that the wolf would attack him, staring at the food hungrily before attempting to take one again, this time receiving no response from the wolf. As he was about to eat the fish, the boy stopped himself while he stared at the fish in his hands, wondering if he should cook it or just eat it as is. He didn't have the materials or tools to start a fire, much less know how to make one as he hesitantly took a bite, forcing himself to eat it.

Everest managed to get close enough to where she was sniffing the furless girl's hand as she had looked up at her slightly as her light blue eyes caught with hers. She saw the girl gently smile at her before hearing her speak again. "Don't worry I will it harm you....since I know you are rather curious of me...and cautious..." She said calmly. Everest wondered if Renwick encountered something like this and she is pretty sure he might have did. Everest felt her hand suddenly touch her head as she shifted her eyes to look at her. "Can you help me.....I don't know if you will understand me...but I know you wolves are much more of a guide through this forest...I'm lost at the moment..." She explained as Everest listened well as she wagged her tail a bit gently licking her hand.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick thought hard "on one hand having these furless as part of the pack could be useful while at the same time there is the fact that the hunters will come for them" he said looking around before stopping at the sound of bushes being moved aside, Deucalion emerged from the shrubs and turned to Renwick, "Renwick I know you would expect me to say that these are vermin and they are but they could be of use to you more than just as weapons or assistants, have you not considered that the hunters are less likely to blindly attack if they find out that their children are here, they would almost act as a barrier to excessive violence, of course that could result in us being trapped in the camps, not being able to leave unless we had one if them as a safety shield, if you will" the old wolf stated bluntly, he had never been fond of the furless and he doubted he would now, but he didn't live in the camps and he didn't care whether the small furless did or not. He stood waiting to see the reaction of Renwicks pack, they were a passionate bunch after all.

Everest had agreed to help the furless girl as she had left her to where she was but gave some sort of sign that she would return for her. She decided to talk with Renwick and Deucalion about the furless she had discovered since she sensed a great power inside of the furless girl. She leaped off to Renwick's territory crossing the river and reaching his camping grounds but had suddenly came to a halt when she heard the words that Deucalion had said to Renwick about it being a good idea to keep the furless to be less attacked by the hunters. "I'm afraid I have to agree with the wise wolf Deucalion Renwick," she said appearing out of the bushes standing next to the wise wolf. "I have encountered a furless girl in my camping grounds and I sense a great power coming from her" she added as her eyes showed her sincerity about her words she had spoke. @Shadow_Pup

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria stared at the ground, lost in thought. The fact that the humans would be less hasty in their attack was what she had assumed an absolute. However, she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. If they had been caught up and attacked, it would've been easier to predict and defend. She flinched when the white wolf from before appeared from nowhere. It was a bit exciting at first, but now it seemed a bit confusing. There was a splurge of new appearances from loners, to furless, to wolves from the other pack. She wasn't sure how she had strolled in so easily, perhaps even the patrols were confused at all the new scents. However, if the alpha from the other pack was here that must mean her pack was safe and notified. How far ahead were they to finding the children? What measures have they taken, to be able to come here and discuss? It would be nice to learn. And the fact that she sensed great power was startling, they weren't supposed to be as powerful as the wolves. In fact, she wasn't sure the human body could even handle the power wolves could, either way, she had to ask. "Great power you say? I was informed that they shouldn't be as powerful as us, as they are all below the age of 16. However, since magical humans aren't as few as we thought, perhaps there is a furless out there who can speak to us directly," she said, murmuring the last part as more of a thought.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Nearby on the outskirts of the ruins a small group of humans were watching the camp, "they have the children, what do we do?" one asked the others "we send word back, you tell the others, we'll start an attack" another said sending the first away. The remaining 7 men started to make their way in to the camp.

Renwick turned "this does make sense, we will have to see" he said, before freezing, "furless, not children but definitely furless, not many but definitely here" he said as the furless men and women came charging towards the wolves, he turned to Aria "take the girl, defend the camp, I'm gonna search the forest, Deucalion, would you mind staying here" he said before shrugging Yuuki off and reporting into the forest. Deucalion shrugged and shifted into a bear before charging at the furless.

(Hope it was ok to introduce the hunters I just wanted to help further the roleplay.)

=Nightshade=

Aqua whirled in panic from the river as she caught a familiar acrid scent that was entirely unwelcome. Adult Furless? Now? Her ears picked up the sounds of crashing through the pines; that had to be them. No wolf in their right mind would make that much noise. She bolted like a startled deer, heading towards camp. On the way, she swerved around Renwick; he was probably going to check the perimeter.

She arrived in camp to see hunters with those big sticks that shot the tiny stones readily attacking the camp. None of them had put the stone in the stick yet, so they were more vulnerable. Aqua leaped into the fray, having no Furless child of her own to protect, and clamped down hard on one of the men's arm. He howled and tried to shake her off. She held on tight, shaking her head from side to side, worrying his arm like it was a tough piece of prey. Finally the hunter had enough common sense to do something other than scream. He struck her on the head with the back curved end of his stick. Aqua released him, stunned. She slunk away to the back to get her bearings before whirling with a fearsome growl and heading back into the fight.

Everest saw the grown furless appear in Renwick's territory. She leaped out of the way as she trusted Deucalion to handle the furless without problem before leaping off after Renwick. She didn't want to leave him alone if he was outnumbered with the adult furless and end up being killed. She glowed brightly until the symbols of gears showed on her pelt giving Deucalion a time boost which can quicken his speed, Attack, and defense to help him out a bit. "I can sense them Renwick, we should be careful but I am worried about that furless girl I had encountered in my territory...I told her I would return to her" she said as she rested her ears back as the sound of ticking came to her ears as it was loud enough for Renwick to hear and for some reason...she felt....like she wanted to let her inner wolf out...that she had hidden for a very long time which had caused her tense up. @Shadow_Pup

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido tilted his head "Okay, but that's a dumb idea. Simply put, we just let them go eventually no? Otherwise the hunters-" Renwick suddenly said he smelled furless "Ah yep, there it is. Okay, so we should-" suddenly he smelled blood, and two other wolves, both smelled angry.
"....Oh....crap." he sighed. "Aria, furlesssit for me will you?"
Without waiting for an answer, Frido ran toward the scent.
Manny waved a Frido "Bye! Come back soon!" he called out, oblivious to the tense atmosphere.
He entered the Furless camp, and was horrified at the sight. Aqua and Deucalion, being the absolute geniuses they were, were attacking the friggin Furless hunters.
Frido snarled "Aqua! Deucalion! What the fluff are you guys doing?! Is this how they'll leave us alone? Great plan guys! I'll be sure to thank you while we bleed out!"
One of the hunters turned to him, alarmed by this snarling wolf. His eyes narrowed, making Frido pause.
Wuh Oh

Last edited:
The faint sound of commotion was enough to grab Thorne's attention once he was finished eating, the scent of adult hunters filling his senses. Giving a glance to the child, he figured this would be the only opportunity to get rid of it, although if the hunters were to see him with the child, they would no doubt shoot first without a second thought. He had to do something to rid him of the child as he began to make his way towards the commotion, not planning on interfering in any way, but just to observe and watch from a safe distance. Perhaps if the child was smart enough, he would leave Thorne and return to his kind on his own.
The boy took notice of the wolf leaving all of a sudden and quickly followed behind, leaving the half-eaten fish with the rest since he could barely stomach to eat it any further. "Where are you going?" he asked, not really expecting a reply from the wolf.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Deucalion fought viciously with two of the hunters, using his strength as a bear he managed to throw one down and clawed at it's arm before he was kicked by the second, he then in response shifted into a squirrel and ran up the hunters arm before jumping into the air and shifting into a bear again and crushing the hunter beneath him, he then turned to the other hunters.

Renwick turned to look at Everest, "you should go, your pack might need you, I will hold off here, we can discuss better tactics later" he said before bounding off. He ran straight into a patrol of about 5 hunters, he growled and then leapt at one of them, the hunter turned but just before Renwick reached the hunter he teleported over to behind a different one, he swiftly took down one before teleporting above another and tearing out his throat, he then teleported between two others who out of instinct fired their strange stick weapons at him, he teleported away causing the two to shoot each other, he ended up in a tree above the final one who was trying to back away, he swiftly and with great agility swept down on top of the man and crushed his spine before swiftly snapping his neck by applying a lot of pressure to his neck.
@LunarSilvally

=Nightshade=

Aqua snarled at Frido, "What do you think we should do then? Wait until they annihilate us and then say 'Hey, you want some fresh kill? What do you mean, that's barbaric? More barbaric than my guts spread over the forest floor?' Hell, no." She leaped at another hunter and crushed his windpipe in her jaws. "We fight now so that we can still fight later." She closed her jaws around a hunter's pebble-shooting stick and tore it out of his hands. Then she whirled, latching onto a smaller hunter's ankle and tossing him into the river where the water dragged him under in its eternal embrace. "I think I'd quite like to keep all my organs in the places they are, thank you very much." She growled as a hunter's blade parted her fur before going after him.

Everest saw Renwick leap off in another direction as she turned tail back to her camp quickly. She met up with the furless girl before tugging her pants to follow her. She saw that she had seemed to understand her gesture and followed. She made her way back to camp checking her pack as she could feel something was not right. Once she turned around, there she saw a couple of hunters with their long stick weapon gun. She growled and at that moment something snapped inside of her leaping at the men grabbing windpipes and crushing them. Her wild wolf was now unleashed as her packmates followed in pursuit attacking the rest of them. Everest turned to see if the furless girl was around as she saw one of the men grab a hold of her wrist. She was about to attack but saw her hand out to stop her before seeing her "speak" to the hunter before knocking the weapon and him out. She was surprised how quick she took him down without any blood but because of her distraction she heard a gun shot then heard herself yelp feeling pain in the shoulder. She growled before looking at the man who shot her as she leaped forward without a second thought and grabbed his neck crushing it until he fell going limb. She panted before howling in pain before falling to the side and the ground. Her eyes were shut but could hear the sound of the furless girl's footsteps and her hand on her fur as her ears rested to the side. Her packmates stood distance unsure weather to approach the furless girl but she gave a whine to them to say it was alright to come closer. @Shadow_Pup

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria looked around in surprise. Suddenly the adults had been spotted, and practically everyone was running off and fighting. She would help, but her priority was getting the children to safety. Follow me, she nodded her head once before started to walk, hoping Kiara would translate. Kiara walked over to where Yuuki lay on the ground, her previous wolf pillow having left to fight. She picked her up, her small frame surprisingly capable. "We're going elsewhere, stick close," she said towards Manny. She started to walk after Aria who went deeper into the surrounding wilderness. She reached into Aria's mind for a second, before wincing immediately and backing out. Pain was the only thing she had seen.

Aria suddenly stopped, and she heard Kiara stop soon after her. She sniffed the air again, making sure she had smelled right. She wasn't sure how one of the hunters had stumbled so far into the woods, but one was there. She looked back to see Kiara concentrated. Her black eyes were directed at where she had smelled the scent. Suddenly, the furless lurched up, their eyes glazed over. They stumbled away, not even glancing in their direction. She wasn't sure what Kiara had done, but somehow they had left them alone. After a moment's pause, she grew certain the furless wasn't coming back for them so she continued to walk. She stopped once she had reached a small clearing. It was well hidden, deep in the wilderness. Flowers bloomed, and the grass was lush. Light shone through the crack in the canopy above that the trees had created. Instead of marveling at the beauty of the surroundings, she paced around. Mentally she was plotting the closest way back to camp. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kiara set Yuuki down on the grassy ground. Hopefully, the other child had followed, the one that Frido had found.

The metallic smell of fresh blood was detectable as they drew near the loud commotion, the scent of humans and wolves mixed with one another. Peeking out through a large underbrush, Thorne was able to view a fight between several hunters and wolves as gunshots rang out; he also managed to take notice of other human children being led away from the fight by one of the wolves. The child that accompanied him was curious of the fighting that was taking place, peering out from the underbrush as well to see what was happening. As they continued to watch the violence, Thorne barely noticed the boy's shadow moving on its own, growing until it stood over them.
The shadow looked demonic in appearance, watching the carnage taking place as it stretched out its clawed hand, sweeping it across the air before reverting back to its normal appearance as the boy's shadow. Thorne could feel his fur stand on end as he started to growl, staring at the shadows as they began to contort and move on their own while the fighting continued.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi yapped and whines, twirling around in circles nervously, tail snap between his legs fearfully. All the popping noises are scaring the pup, making him squeal when another one sounded.
The man who shot it, was quickly taken down by Everest, and Koi barked at her, tail wagging playfully. The alpha killed the man so cleanly and effortlessly, Koi started to build up confidence, and made the mistake of trying to kill a hunter himself. The pack's attention was mostly on the injured alpha, so Koi went unnoticed to another hunter, leaping and then chewing on their boot shoelaces. The man that Koi was attacking snarled, but appears satisfied when he plucked the pup easily into their arms. Koi yelped, and flail his tiny legs, helpless against the human.
"Ha! Look! I got one!" The man said to the remaining surviving hunters, some which were not paying any mind to the guy.
"Best put that one down, it's a pup, you know how wolves are about their babies." Another man spat.
"Hell nah, I caught it, I do what I want with it." The man holding Koi retorted, "Not to mention, this one doesn't seem to know any cheapskate tricks yet, they're harmless." He said.
Koi slaps at him with telekinetic, but it proves useless as it was nothing but a breeze. The man laughs, holding up the pup triumphantly.
"Looks like I'll get a new trophy today!" He said.
Just then, a loud voice shrills past the trees, unmistakably the voice of a young child, and suddenly, a kid swung through with a vine, legs first crashing into the man's head.
"Yahoooooooooo!!!" The kid cheers, releasing the vine and falling neatly on top the hunter, crushing them with the momentum of his fall. Koi's power proves useful then, launching himself accidently into the air just as the man got hit, and lands himself into the boy's arm.
"Eh? What's this?" The kid innocently held the puppy by its tail, hanging it upside-down, "Ooo, a puppy! What's a puppy doing here?" The kid exclaims, then seems to realize that he was somewhere completely different than what he had in mind.
"Hey, I'm not in the park anymore, where the hell am I?!" The kid squeals, jumping up and letting go of Koi.
The other hunter screams in anger, shouting at the boy, demanding why did he attack them, and where are his parents. The hunter he had just smash was knocked out, which proves amusing to the kid.
"Catch me and find out!" He tease, then proceeds to taunt the man, who appears to be slower than the kid.
Koi ran to Everest frightfully after that, whimpering.
"Scary! Scary!" The puppy yelps. When he reaches Everest, he cowers away from a girl who was next to the wolf, and barked at her, intimidated.

@LunarSilvally

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido nearly snarled back, but he was busy with not getting hit by the hunter's rock stick. The guy had loaded as was firing wildly at him.
Jumping out of the way, he gave a literal cold stare at the hunter's shows, which froze solid in three seconds.
The hunter cursed before smacking his weapon on the ice, cracking it.
As he did, Frido put his own focus on the sticks on the floor, freezing them one by one, leaving the hunters unable to use them. Hopefully.
As he did so, the hunter had broken the ice, and now pointed his weapon and Frido. The weapon clicked, but nothing else happened. Frido guess it had broken.
Frido started barking "Okay, I know this looks bad, but I can explai-"
Didn't matter, even if the hunter could understand him, he looked too furious to compromise with. The hunter pulled out a blade and ran at Frido.
Ah dirt.
Frido turned tail and ran.
I hope Aria and the other furless pups are doing better than this.

-----------

Manny pranced behind the wolf and Kiara, looking quite happy despite the tense atmosphere. As he went, he nearly went off course before spotting a human.
"Oh! Hi there!" he began waving to them before Kiara's stare quieted him. As he saw the hunter walk off dazed, he pouted. "Aw, Kiara! We could've made a friend and shown them these cool pets we have now. Everyone will be really jealous."
His pout went away anyhow, since the kid was too upbeat to stay mad for long. He stopped next to Aria when the made it to the clearing.
After ooohing, Manny sat down and looked around "Hey Kiara. Where are we?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After Renwick was certain he had dealt with the patrols he went back to camp, he was covered in cuts and bruises and was limping due to a deep cut on his front left leg. He saw his pack fighting the last of the hunters in the camp, he limped over and spotted Aqua chasing one hunter but a second hunter was attacking from behind her, his Alpha instincts kicked in immediately and despite his wounds he teleported in a d intercepted the attack which resulted in a knife to the right shoulder. He used his teeth and took out the knife and flung it at the hunter, killing him. He then turned to Aqua "are yo..are you o..ok?" he started asking before flipping forward unconscious from blood loss.
@Night's Shadow

Deucalion dealt with a few more and the last of them turned and ran, he turned back into a wolf and sat down to catch his breath, he hadn't fought like that in a while, it felt bother good and bad in his senior age.

Yuuki woke and looked around "Where is Black Fluffy" she asked Kiera, "where are we, where are other fluffys" she said looking scared and curling up becoming a very small shape.
@Keen Kitsune

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria's pacing got quicker by the second. The amount of pain she felt was skyrocketing, and she wasn't sure who was hurt. Finally, she felt it slowing down, most of the damage had been done. It would be sensible to return and check out the situation. I shouldn't be hiding, I should be out there healing others. She looked again at the kids and wondered if they were safe to lead them back. She let out a sigh before pacing again. Now it was a different topic. Perhaps I'll wait just a little longer.

Kiara looked up at Manny. "Somewhere...hidden?" she said, not quite sure herself. She looked over at Yuuki when she woke up. "He's protecting the other wolves in his pack. They're all fighting the hunters we always looked up to," she said, disdain evident in her voice. It wasn't directed towards Yuuki, in fact, it was more towards those hunters. She looked away before she saw Yuuki curl up, and up at the leaves. She hadn't gotten a good look around before, but the surroundings were beautiful. She had explored a bit of the woods before, all curious children had. But, they had never gotten this far. Honestly, she was wondering how this would end.