• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

YES.
I've been waiting and I'm not complaining about that (cuz this rp is really good) and soon Brigitte will join this rp and hopefully everything will go a-okay

Btw I haven't rp:ed in a while so sorry if I'm a bit rusty..

I mean.. I'm fine with it if someone knew Brigitte from their old school, but I think it would be from the rumors that circulated around their old school or just know by name, but anyone can PM me if they want to discuss about this

i mean,,, im not the owner of the roleplay (otherwise i’d give you a flat out response), but i hope they’ve been watching! that would give them a reason to talk to the initial crew and get to know each other (“hey, you did really good!”, etc.)

maybe comet trail could have this tradition or something where they take in a few select people after the tournament, and this could be that. maybe they could all be in this “new student” area, where they can mingle and also watch the tournament, and then freezeflame can bring them out and introduce/explain.

idk, just an idea ;w;;

That depends, can we have a minor description about the other schools? Because Leo's family would've tried making Leon train and learn at whatever they thought yielded the most promising results.

I mean when Ukejent High was still alive I was planning to introduce Brigitte there, but then the RP died..
but you Red Gallade has a point
it would be nice to get some descriptions from the different schools

Ukejent High was supposed to be a sort of reference in remembrance.

Well, Ukejent was a fairly average school situated in the mountains.
Waterfall was built into a... Waterfall. A lot of people swapped from there due to a recent gas leak.
Metro Bridge was a slightly elite school that only takes recommendations. However, it’s not the best of the best.
The Academy Of Heroes is the 2nd best school, second to only comet trail.