• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg
@wintersolstice @Cryronn the Mudkip
When your brother realizes you failed at asking a girl out

Who's Oliver gonna dorm with? There isn't that many options now. Oh, and, the reason Oliver has that aura thing I was talking about, is because it no one in his family had powers, I didn't know how to make it so he has powers. So, I decided if a villain or someone GAVE him powers, it would work out! So, that's why he has the aura thing.

they’re going good!! a lot slower than I’d like, but with the second semester, schoolwork is my main priority. trying to fix my procrastination habits.
I’m almost finished with Soul, then my queue goes to Tara, Christian, Wes, and Marcel & Arsene, in that order. I would add Porco & Kidd to the list, but I really wanna get the original characters in first, before I start adding other characters who came in significantly later.

also, im really hoping Christian is okay with lots of late night deep talk, because with Maya as his roommate, there will be lots. rip Christians ears & also his sleep schedule.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Take your time, winter. And I won't worry about the late night deep talk. My character does that a lot

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

I wasn't really trying to pressure you I was just checking up on how things are going with the art. Also so then I could know but could Porco be changed for dorms instead to Oliver. I really want Porco to be like that older brother that Oliver didn't have.
Also #Post100!

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Anyway, here's another shower thought

Maya: The skeleton isn't inside you. You're the brain, so you're inside the skeleton
Christian: *sigh* Maya...I will kill you. You're making me have a existential crisis

MarcelGalliard790

Hey also I guess Marcel is also going to put on a drum performance. Soooooo...the three songs he wants to play are Close to me by Sabrepulse, Deathtrap Mirage from mega man unlimited, and Barracuda by Noisestorm. With a bonus of Spectra by Chipzel
Close to me: 56:11
Deathtrap: 1:09:19
Barracuda: 1:12:21
Spectra: 1:44:58
To end this off he will play a song called Cool Friends
Cool Friends: 1:34:50
Link to what Marcel does when he drums is here use the time stamps posted to find each song close to me being first and barracuda being last. And Porco will play the actual song along side Marcel because Porco is a good DJ and he knows the songs very well.

Last edited: