• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

5124654F-6D75-4D07-85E5-A19C852EBFDA.jpeg

Heheh YASSS

@Cryronn the Mudkip
I still have some questions if you would be so kind to answer me this time

Are there any sort of Clubs at the school ? (Like different sport clubs, art, dance and so on)

How limited is the school for characters in (for example) wheelchairs? (Don't ask why I'm asking this)

and a question that I think you didn't answer me was if the student would get some kind of suits if battling or something similar?

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So Aclava is having an adventure. Porco, Marcel, and Tara are plotting to get Sinclair into trouble. The new students are introducing themselves. But knowing some characters that helped in the past are not here @Lillipup07 is an example. We kind of lost an important character in the roleplay

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
alright guys this is my post: "Seno, Nixie, and Sinclair headed towards the arena to be introduced to the rest of the school. " Anything else I should add?

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Sinclair and Maya is going to be a thing I'm betting on it. Sinclair is gonna do something bad. Maya us gonna be like Bad Sin say sorry. Then he obeys. That's gonna be their relationship in a nutshell

JKSJSKDJD NO IM SCARED SINCLAIR’S GONNA LIKE BEAT HER UP OR SOMETHING

does maya like bad boys:
maya doesnt necessarily like anyone but she does find the loner/cold type interesting, and will strive to be their friend as she fears they have no one else. in this essay i will-

MarcelGalliard790

Maybe Seno and Nixie can call Sin a bad person for attacking Porco like that and that he was correct with what he said. Then after sin's introduction I come in with the uno reverse your karma and Marcel and Porco show the evidence they need to get Sin into trouble.

MarcelGalliard790

This is something I could relate Marcel too...due to the fact that for one they both suffered through their childhood and they both want revenge. You guys can come with different reasons if you want to

Ok, I probably wont be able too, but, I’m gonna try and post on here. I was under operation most of the time when I was actually active, so that’s why I left awhile. I can try and come back though, if you guys will allow me to.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
WB Lillipup
@5DigitNeb is Sinclair gonna react to ppl or naw .-.
Uno Skip Card
Reverse Card
Cancel Card
+4 Color Card Blue
+2 blue
Green card #2
Green reverse
Red reverse
Yellow reverse
+4 Color Card Red
I win