• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

I assume everyone's free to roam the school for a bit then? If so, are there any suitable socializing areas within the school you could recommend where Leonardo can go?

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So... @wintersolstice I know I have already seen you draw my character Marcel. But you have mentioned in the past drawing the other characters before Marcel. In which case I am interested to see what soul and Tara look like in your style.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I think I already signed up for this RP but never started RPing... stupid me. XD. Anyways, is this RP still open to new arrivals? If so..

Name(1st and last): Raven Ignis
Species: Demon/Human
Appearance: Raven has black hair with blood red highlights, stands at a height of about 5'5, and has very pale skin (not vampire pale, but pretty pale nonetheless). She has the typical red demon horns and tail, and red and black wings. Typically, she wears a black t-shirt with a red skull motif, a black skirt, red leggings, black shoes, and a small black hairpin in the shape of a skull.
Abilities and Powers: Creation and manipulation of fire, flight, basic dark curses
Personality: Raven has the typical "rebellious teenager" personality, and is often cold with people she isn't acquainted with. She loves to make people squirm just for the fun of it, and has a dry and dark sense of humor. However, even with her evil personality, she isn't completely soulless. She does feel sympathy and genuine guilt for those she is close to, and does occasionally use her power to help instead of harm. She would never sink to the level of actually killing someone.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): She completed the test with a passing grade, although she had to reattempt it twice due to accidentally (kinda) setting the test on fire and watching it burn.
Important Traits: She is distantly related to Allison Silverstone (who isn't in this roleplay yet, but appears in roleplays such as A Call to Action and Pokehuman Encounters).
Crush: None yet, although she is very likely to have one in the future.
Other: Thunder Quack.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Too many demons, Imma put my demon/angel forms into play later

Anyways
Leo: *acting like Chris whrn he sees girls*
Scarlet: *jumps out of a tree like a cool kid and walks away*
Leo: NOWS MY CHANCE *chases after her*
Scarlet: *doesnt know*
Leo: *falls and faceplants right infront of her* Hey, how you doin *winks* XD
Tara: *somehow appears* I'm taken lol

Love that sense of humor.