• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I was just suggesting that cuz there isn't really any other way to see if the door is locked. Unless one of you turns into Zack and fuckin ninja kicks the door down.

Well knowing Zacks luck he is definitely being rejected, but being completely emotionless Zack really could give Layla the middle finger and not see the problem with it. He is that depressed.

Oh shit Sky is on... Time for shit to go down. Game face everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.PNG
    IMG_1901.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 38
Oh so, non crazy question guys, what do you think of this picture I photshopped together?

Attachments

• IMG_1901.PNG
    IMG_1901.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1894.JPG
    IMG_1894.JPG
    329.5 KB · Views: 42
Really just spending my summer nights playing my jams and punching my punching bag. I know that's not a typical high schoolers summer but... I have like no friend so this is what I'm stuck doing

Well this is my last summer before I graduate. Lucky for me, a lot of my friends play the game clash royale so we just talk on there. But I don't play it that much anymore since I'm usually on here, YouTube, or on Xbox. Don't worry man, you can still talk with us here and have a good laugh.

Yea, basically youtube, punching bag, video games, or rare vacations to a different state is what my summer always consists of. And yea, I guess you guys aren't that boring
:p

Yeah im going into high school next year. I have a little group I'm in we just walk around getting in trouble. Otherwise I'm just playing xbox Nintendo switch or sometimes gameboy I only have the original games on it. And I'm usually listening to music so yeah

Kinda feel like banging out chapter 6 of Kanto Journey or chapter 1 of secret origins, I don't know which though, you guys have a preference?
Nah you guys aren't boring, just messing around as usual

Hey, we all have them, and sometimes the days we don't have busy days we spend them staying up till 3. I need to sleep so G-night guys, that was an.... interesting time.

Ok there. Did what you all wanted. Are you guys happy now? Spent all much time writing the damn thing I'm gonna be sleeping till 2 in the afternoon. But that post was better than sleep ;)

Damn, I go to sleep and I miss the craziest part. I have two predictions. Layla will either kiss Zack back or not care at all and base it on the fact he was emotional. It's kind of sad because you've figuratively backed Layla against a wall. Since your character is suicidal, you've now forced her to not leave Zack because she's now pretty sure he'll kill himself if something bad happens. After heavy thought and consideration, I won't have Riley come in the room yet so your characters can finish their conversation. @Roanawesomeguy897 Try not to have Nion go in till they're done. Also, the fact that she still hates Zack's guts also just makes it the worst time to kiss her, and that's why I believe Layla will base it on the fact that he was being emotional.