• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that actually happens and Zack finds out, being in the mental state he is in right now, Zack would actually commit suicide if he wasn't being controlled by Hotshot. Irl, I'm pretty sure someone in that fragile mental state wouldn't be able to handle that. Well that's based on what I've learnt about people in that state of mind. Seriously though, Layla would be the most savage character I've ever seen if she did that.

@Roanawesomeguy897 Actually I would consider myself one of the more mature ones here. Judging from the things you said and the way your characters act, that's probably what you want. I'll be honest, before you completely destroyed the previous scene and before Zack's whole sob story, I was planning on having Riley bust in at the worst possible moment for them. But after reading, I realized that would ruin the moment and would be totally immature. Like seriously, it's an RP, but you got to try and make it real life. Honestly, the way you've been acting is completely immature. Condoms, seriously?! If anything, you're the one who's been begging for some type of romantic scene and now that we've all noticed your mentality, you're trying to throw it on someone else which is me.

Last edited:
@Roanawesomeguy897 Actually I would consider myself the most mature one here. Judging from the things you said and the way your characters act, that's probably what you want. I'll be honest, before you completely destroyed the previous scene and before Zack's whole sob story, I was planning on having Riley bust in at the worst possible moment for them. But after reading, I realized that would ruin the moment and would be totally immature. Like seriously, it's an RP, but you got to try and make it real life. Honestly, the way you've been acting is completely immature. Condoms, seriously?! If anything, you're the one who's been begging for some type of romantic scene and now that we've all noticed your mentality, you're trying to throw it on someone else which is me.
Holy shit I was just kidding dear God of anything your throwing a little fit over something small that I was just kidding about don't be a Mr Magikarp honestly he took everything seriously and I hated him but still you have to understand that nions recovering from alot of brain problems it's not gonna be 5 mins and ok I had a cousin who had to recover from that it took a couple years of course I'll make it like a half a day in the rp and with brain damage people realy don't think about there actions like my cousin when he was recovering he'd say the weirdest shit he'd do the weirdest shit without thinking so I am making this rp life and when a rp is too much like real life guess what it ends up becoming boring and I think that was the reason in the old rps people just stopped posting cause everyone was to serious so I'm sorry I don't want this to become an rp were arguments make people leave I don't want to ruin other people's rps but still don't me a Mr Magikarp oh sorry Mr Magikarp if your reading this just I never could get along with you I think you feel the same way about me.

It's kind of hard to tell when you're just joking when everytime you go overboard on the same topic you just say you were joking. It comes to a point to where people stop believing you're joking when you keep doing the same thing over and over again. A word of advice, when you're making jokes, do it only once or twice because it's funny then, but once you keep overusing it, then people start to believe you aren't joking.

As for Mr. Fishykarp, you kept on asking why he was even a part of the thread since he barely posted. You made it seem like you didn't want him here. You probably didn't mean it that way but it was the way you wrote which set him off.

It's kind of hard to tell when you're just joking when everytime you go overboard on the same topic you just say you were joking. It comes to a point to where people stop believing you're joking when you keep doing the same thing over and over again. A word of advice, when you're making jokes, do it only once or twice because it's funny then, but once you keep overusing it, then people start to believe you aren't joking.

As for Mr. Fishykarp, you kept on asking why he was even a part of the thread since he barely posted. You made it seem like you didn't want him here. You probably didn't mean it that way but it was the way you wrote which set him off.
You know what since everyone here thinks that I'm such a sick pervert when I'm just clearly joking I'm going to leave the rp cause I dident tell Mr magiKarp to back off cause if I let him become a big part like where you have to sometimes answer to some people it takes him two days to even get on and some of his post are so short if they kept going on we would be locked so I saved the story the fate of the rp by making that move cause if he got h ok mself in situations he couldn't be on cause he has diffrent much different times then we do so bye this is my last post to do with this rp for a while funny how my last post is in the perfect position for this but still bye idk if I'll come back more thank likely not I just need to think. So bye

@Roanawesomeguy897 Wow, you're actually going to pull that card. No one is telling you to leave. I'm just telling you that your jokes are starting to get old. Story wise, I don't know how you're going to get out of prison but I think we could work something out. I want to have you continue on but it's your choice.

Well. Ok then... So now that we're done with the gang leaders, kissing, fighting, bad joke telling, and dieing, can we start the semifinals?
I think it's been a very long day for all our characters and they just need to get sleep and get prepared for the big battles.

Today was super quiet, I checked in like 30 times today and nothing since around 3.
We don't want this RP going... whatever you call a dead RP, due to no one posting.

No a dead rp is way different trust me I've seen many a dead rp is where no one post for days the only problem is that there's nothing to realy do

I'm waiting for Sky or Jagson to post since I have no idea what to have Riley do right now except catch his breath. Roan is right though, a dead RP is way worse than this.

Sky still hasn't posted yet and Zack literally just flew out the hotel. I actually think now would be a good chance for you @Jagson too delve more into the deeper plot while nothing much is going on. That way, everyone will be focused on the plot setup.

I just saw an add about drug addiction after seeing it I was thinking about nion teaching a class about so called candy this is how it kinda went in my brain. "Okay kids you want to learn about drugs?"Nion said. " well guess what drugs are candy white powdered fucking candy that make you see unicorns and shit" Nion said. "Now you see all this candy in my little basket here yea your gonna eat" Nion said throwing candys to everyone in the room. " Now shove down your damb throat you fat asses" Nion said with a dark voice. XD that could tottaly be like a little comic

Oh yea, I forgot when exactly you were going Sky. So guys until she gets back we should focus on things like Neo team rocket instead of the semifinals, at least until Sky gets back

Ok, I forgot to add this, but Torch has a red bandana thing on one of the horns on his head. Wanted to say that if it helps Riley identify the charizard as Zack's.

"Nope." - Drew 2017