• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow is that a battle approach hotshot cause if you want I will battle each and every one of you oh and I ment third cause I remember Jagson beating me with drew

I'm pretty sure everyone here could beat you Roan, not to be harsh. We wouldn't do as good as Retro, but...
Oh you shouldn't talk shit either because you were beat by sky who got owned by retro so before you go judging saying you could beat the fuck out of me hotshot think of your situation not to argue in any way just saying in your future rps there will be people who will not take statements like the one you said well

Jeez Roan way to be a dick XD

I could probably knock out at least two of Retro's Pokemon too, just saying that your bragging a bit to much.
Yes Jagson, Jurassic park is pretty cool.

Plus, just because I lost to Sky doesn't mean I'd loose to Retro. Think of it like grass fire water.
Sky is water, Retro grass, me fire... for example.
Sky wins against me because water to fire, Retro wins against Sky because... you get my point. Anyway off of that topic. I'm feeling like writing another chapter of one of my stories (which I failed to do last time I said this), because it's been a while since I've done one

Plus, just because I lost to Sky doesn't mean I'd loose to Retro. Think of it like grass fire water.
Sky is water, Retro grass, me fire... for example.
Sky wins against me because water to fire, Retro wins against Sky because... you get my point. Anyway off of that topic. I'm feeling like writing another chapter of one of my stories (which I failed to do last time I said this), because it's been a while since I've done one
Yeah I've been meening to ask about why you haven't been writing any chapters but hotshot I think where both just angry because we got beat in the first rounds sad life XD

You know what that meens if your using the same team right we could watch one of your battles in johto and judge how to beat your team but I have a smear Glenn with a horrible strat I kinda gave up cause I knew you'd just beat me again

Ok just read your posts and no the reporters never went in any rooms. Besides the ones that were at drews room, all the reporters are currently unconscious.

Damn I wrote to much on that last post XD

Well... Its complicated...Zack didn't have feelings for her the last time they seen each other... But now that Hazel has changed a lot he kind of does....
I don't know right now Love is a fucked up and confusing topic, which is probably why I write about it so much.

Well Retro looking back at everything that has happened on this RP, that is exactly what's going to happen, except something much worse will happen as well.
Literally... That's going to happen now.

No I meant when the time comes, and everything is set up. I can see it now (or read it now, fuck it)

Zack and Hazel are hanging out, Layla is in the room but they don't know it, they kiss while Layla is walking up to Zack, Layla runs off crying, Nion is doing something retarded, Riley is bragging about winning, and Drew is being Drew.
I predict the future so well.

I don't think Layla is that emotional. She already thinks they're a couple already so it wouldn't be a big suprise to see them making out. She'll just realize that Zack has moved on. Well that's my prediction for your theory atleast.

Make out is a bit of a strong word... Words... But I guess your right. But if your predicting that Layla was going up to Zack to tell him how she felt than I think crying is an appropriate response. You were the person who said "when Layla goes to tell Zack her feelings" so... Meh.

Anyway I'm confused on what time it is, so I'm just guessing it's night.

Yeah, I meant kissing but whatever. Layla would probably be there to tell Zack she never had feelings for him in the first place. That's when Zack would make out with Hazel since he wouldn't even care anymore. Yeah, it's night right now in the RP.

You just said you mean kissing and then used make out again... But now that you explain it more I guess it would make more sense if that was what Layla was doing.
Ever sense introducing Hazel I was thinking about bringing in Gyro... But I wasn't sure cuz Hazel felt like enough. What do you think? Bringing in Gyro would cause some awesome buttinghead action, and he would probably be a douche to Riley and Layla too, causing more fighting. But whatever, I'm tired, I'm dumb when I'm tired.

Ah, Gyro almost reminds me of the original Riley when he was a douche to everyone and there was barely any room for friendship. I bet if the Riley from the original series saw how friendly this one is, he would be disgusted. So yeah, maybe bring Gyro in for Johto.

OH but one last thing. Have any of you guys thought about how many other people might be reading our story? Never really thought about that until now... Hi other people that might be viewing this!

That's what I've always wondered. Too bad we'll never know because there is no comment section or anything for readers. The discussion thread is mainly for the rpers so maybe a comment section might be a good idea.