• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it would actually be easier to write a great relationship with two of your own characters simply because you know everything about each of your characters. Of course it wouldn't be as interesting but it would be cool. I mean you can make it interesting but it would just be a bit different if your character was with someone else's character because you would have to learn more about the other person's character.

Just so everybody knows nion can't get another room cause the cops are on him and I'm not trying to ruin the moment that's if there even is a moment.

The non-Pokemon Zack is with a girl named Rose, honestly not sure why I didn't make Hazel ,Rose but there basically the same character. Anyway I think it's fine both my characters being in a relationship. I never said they were though, there's still the small possibility Zack goes back to Layla but I don't know.

Also just want to know, @Retro Master @skycaptain are you guys doing Johto as well? I know Roan and Jagson are

Yea, keeping Zack in Johto as well. Actually already have all my Pokemon teams for every generation already planned. In fact I have a trainer card for every gen already. And also Hazel and Gyro...
I don't know why I say these things, no one cares XD

You know I'm very surprised how well I write as a girl. Or at least, I think I'm doing it right.
@skycaptain coming from a girl, do you think Hazel acts like a girl well? Or is it obvious a boy is writing it.
I wouldn't know.

Today has been the most boring and bland day for me ever. Just felt like saying that... I don't know why.......................……………..............................................………..................................................

You know what would be cool. In the finals, Cortez tries to use the TS-01 inside Riley to control him and make him lose but instead Riley gives everything he has and manages to break the control and use his rage to defeat Cortez.

Ok here is a little fun thing all of us should do. List in order best to worst who is the best at writing. As in writing posts and putting detail and such.
1) me :p
2) Retro
3) Sky
4) Jagson
5) Roan

Its a wierd top 5 but whatever

Ok here is a little fun thing all of us should do. List in order best to worst who is the best at writing. As in writing posts and putting detail and such.
1) me :p
2) Retro
3) Sky
4) Jagson
5) Roan

Its a wierd top 5 but whatever
Why am I five I post big post and put detail in it all jagson does is one paragraph no offense jagson I'm not doing it cause it just leads to arguments cause I know everybody would just put themselves at number 1 so I'm not doing it and @Hotshot14380 idk where you get your ideas sometimes like the time you said we should vote then everybody knows retro would have been voted out against sky so I'm not doing it sorry XD

Well, it's can be really hard to understand and read your posts sometimes, you really rush things, don't use commas in proper places, it's really obvious you'd be last. And it's not about how long the posts are. I put myself at 1 because I do good writing, if I wasn't allowed to put myself at one than Retro would be, or Sky. We all are kinda equal.

Well, it's can be really hard to understand and read your posts sometimes, you really rush things, don't use commas in proper places, it's really obvious you'd be last. And it's not about how long the posts are. I put myself at 1 because I do good writing, if I wasn't allowed to put myself at one than Retro would be, or Sky. We all are kinda equal.
@Hotshot14380 wow way to be a dick XD

if primeape punched nion that hard then nions dead everybody I'm sorry to say but hazel has killed nion so you can thank her:( jk but literally this is just like retros one comment when nion gave riley the drug