• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Everyone is getting ready for the first class of the new day at school, I am waiting on Kim's roommates to speak up and others are doing their morning stuff.
Alright thank you. I can't remember who roleplays my dorm mates for either character so I'm just Here-.

EDIT: I just realized Elizabeth never got her dorm. And the others are full so time for random npcs as dorm mates till more females come :p

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Putting this here for some knowledge on Marcel’s true demon form

So, as some of you have been a part of the travels of my character through the comet trails and the previous iteration of Karma High. You know that Marcel’s demon form, when introduced back in the second iteration of comet trail, wasn’t perfected. Neither is the one in Karma High. But, I was looking at some stuff and figured. What if there were moments where Marcel’s demon was truly shown. But in patches, to obviously coincide with the fact that it isn’t perfect.

So, as an example. Let’s look back at the previous Karma High roleplay as an example. When there was the lightning in the cafeteria that spooked Fuyuko into leaking a lot of her dragon energy. Marcel rushed over to calm her down, yes. But let’s say he was more insistent on figuring it out who it was.

Exhibit A:
IMG_8352.jpeg

This is what would have happened if I had this concept in mind

Now for exhibit B, when Fuyuko would get Marcel’s attention to calm him down:
IMG_8351.jpeg

Now obviously gotta give credit where credit is due. Chibi works made these when making their comic series “I Eat Pasta for Breakfast”.

So, as some of you have been a part of the travels of my character through the comet trails and the previous iteration of Karma High. You know that Marcel’s demon form, when introduced back in the second iteration of comet trail, wasn’t perfected. Neither is the one in Karma High. But, I was looking at some stuff and figured. What if there were moments where Marcel’s demon was truly shown. But in patches, to obviously coincide with the fact that it isn’t perfect.

So, as an example. Let’s look back at the previous Karma High roleplay as an example. When there was the lightning in the cafeteria that spooked Fuyuko into leaking a lot of her dragon energy. Marcel rushed over to calm her down, yes. But let’s say he was more insistent on figuring it out who it was.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 947920

View attachment 947921
Now obviously gotta give credit where credit is due. Chibi works made these when making their comic series “I Eat Pasta for Breakfast”.
I remember those comics... my childhood

I wasted everyone's time to read this xD

Exhibit A:
View attachment 947920

View attachment 947921
Demon Marcel genuinely looks kinda terrifying. I love it. I love the concept. I love everything about the concept. Probably beause of my admittedly shallow and somewhat twisted mind but it's still incredible.