• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Okay, so here’s my thoughts on the dorms if Pax were to make a group of five.

Dorm 15: Chaos. We got the most excitable person on campus and someone who exudes caffeine. Then you add a literal fairy to the mix— poor Kim. Maybe Pax could be a fellow introvert for her. She’d probably sleep on top of a bookshelf to avoid everybody as long as possible.

Dorm 16: People? Ew. We got two shy beans and one introverted hardass and their sweet self-confident mom (RIP Gina). Think she could adopt another child, except dino? Maybe. But also Nera’s freaky power that Cryronn mentioned? Maybe not.

Dorm 17: Similar to Dorm 16 except instead of ‘ew’ it’s ‘no, thank you for offering’. Full of quiet sweet shy beans. Except one of them is a dragon and that would freak Pax out, though it might be funny to see her hiding from quiet (sexy?? reading her appearance description O.O) Fuyuko. They need an extraverted mom U.U.

Dorm 18: The most normal seeming of all the dorm groups. Fun lil social group, everyone’s very nice, and no particularly intimidating powers. Throwing a monkey (dino) wrench in the works could certainly be amusing. Fun, very normal little get to know you scene, when all of a sudden: “PAX THAT IS A SQUIRREL NOT FOOD DO NOT JUMP OUT THAT WINDOW— oh there she goes, damn it.”

Leaning toward 15 or 18, might think on it a little more ^^”
18's the one with the Dragon. The one with the more normal group is 19.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
@Gold The Dragonite status check on that post lol, don't worry about posting just wanted to make sure you're doing well (i literally can' talk about rushing people because I disappear randomly with no notification so if you don't post literally its ok ill be here waiting. just wanted to make sure ur still good lol) kk bye
Yeah dw about me, just been a bit busy. I'll see about ushering everyone in Dorm 19 to the cafeteria next post, I should be able to do it later today (Appreciate the check up :) )

Okay, so here’s my thoughts on the dorms if Pax were to make a group of five.

Dorm 15: Chaos. We got the most excitable person on campus and someone who exudes caffeine. Then you add a literal fairy to the mix— poor Kim. Maybe Pax could be a fellow introvert for her. She’d probably sleep on top of a bookshelf to avoid everybody as long as possible.
DO IIT! I wanna see how far Pamela will take her imitative behavior-!

ALSO...I'm back!

Guys, this is Blotch’d. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I have to use this account to type now T-T

With the comma in my name, I cant sign in on a phone because the commas are different and I don’t have access to my computer anymore. But I can still roleplay using this new account, which I made sure doesn’t have ANY commas or weird figures that prevent it from working.

Life is like this sometimes, but just know that it’s still me! Blotch’s, as always.

Guys, this is Blotch’d. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I have to use this account to type now T-T

With the comma in my name, I cant sign in on a phone because the commas are different and I don’t have access to my computer anymore. But I can still roleplay using this new account, which I made sure doesn’t have ANY commas or weird figures that prevent it from working.

Life is like this sometimes, but just know that it’s still me! Blotch’s, as always.
I DMed you about getting the accounts merged.

Gotcha! Good to know!

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Soooooooo in my post Lyn met a guy called K I N G and since I don't wanna make him a character I could have him be an npc, I'll give some basic description to him.

Name: Riley "KING" Synn
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'8
Appearance: With blonde hair and tanned skin, Riley normally has a pretty closed off and agressive demeanour. Deep blue eyes often placed on a scowl or scornful stare. Often always dressed formally in suit and tie, bits of gold accessories can be spotted across his person. Most notably his teeth which are all gold, the top incisors having the letters "K I N G" engraved to them.
Personality; Imagine an asshat, now make them feel privileged and agressive towards others. It's like he takes joy from intimidating others. He's a pretty shallow person who unfortunately can back up his asshat attitude.
Powers: King's Gold- King is able to transmute his body into gold. Which may seem odd seeing how soft the metal is however his gold seems different. It's much denser, making it harder and much more resiliant than normal gold. His power doesn't only end there, he can also control the gold to change its shape and form, making him rather formidable to fight.
House: Chimera

I'm also down for anyone to meet Lyn

Last edited:
Saul Rex, who hates everyone right now:
Seems about right, since he hates one of his dorm-mates already. cough cough Miles.

Screenshot_20231130-164104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
I mean a recap. Sorry if I wasn't to clear. But I got my dorm room which if possible I would like a recap on to. But the dorm can wait till everyone's back. Caus eim not sure who's all in dorm 6 T-T
Not much has happened, people are meeting dormmates and are starting to head to the cafeteria. For Dorm 6 in particular, iirc Dean and Rohan are already there and Cinead's on his way there

Rereading what I said, I might've not been clear enough - they're going/are at the cafeteria, not the dorms, if my message implied that. Hope this clears up any confusion ^^

Know I k ow ^^. I jsut didn't want to you know show up at the cafeteria and just leave all his stuff outside in the way lol. Plus I needed to do all that eventually so I did it before I forgot. But anyways I mainly to have him go to the dorm as a sorta filler for plot. Didn't want him to just magicly have his stuff unpacked and that.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Is everyone generally heading to the cafeteria? If so I’ll drop a Pax post tmrw or so to get her there where the story’s headed

Edit: realized I missed a notification and now I have like six posts to read lmao anywayyy also I do believe I’ll have Pax join Dorm 15 for fun chaos antics if that’s okay with those people

Is everyone generally heading to the cafeteria? If so I’ll drop a Pax post tmrw or so to get her there where the story’s headed

Edit: realized I missed a notification and now I have like six posts to read lmao anywayyy also I do believe I’ll have Pax join Dorm 15 for fun chaos antics if that’s okay with those people
I have Angus on the way there I was gonna throw another post up incase if anyone that's still going the the cafeteria wanted to interact with him.