• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Name: Isaac Ashton
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'10"
Appearance:
Isaac and Ilya Ashton  screenshot.png

Personality: Isaac is typically calm and collected by nature, something of a counterbalance to his twin's energy. He can also be somewhat friendly, he just prefers to be more civil about such things.
Backstory/History: TBA
Powers: Cryokinesis; can freely generate and manipulate ice. Think of a slightly more refined Sub-Zero from MK crossed with Ice Man from X-Men.
Dislikes: Heat
Relationships: Ilya Ashton (twin sister)
Other: Knows to let sleeping dogs lie
House: Chimera

Name: Ilya Ashton
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'9"
Appearance:
Ilya Ashton  screenshot.png

Personality: Ilya has something of a pack mentality, likely due to being a werewolf. She prefers to work in groups and socialize, though she may come off as overly affectionate to those she considers friends.
Backstory/History: TBA
Powers: Lycanthropy; for all intents and purposes, Ilya is essentially a werewolf. Her tail is permanent and fully functional. She can freely shift between human and wolf, even a hybrid of the two. Wolf form is abnormally large (see first image).
Werewolf Venom; Ilya's saliva turns surviving individuals into more savage, lesser werewolves that are subservient to herself. It only works if it enters the body through open wounds. So far, there's no way to reverse it.
Dislikes: Being alone, squirrels
Relationships: Isaac Ashton (twin brother)
Other: Prefers being a sleeping dog
House: Pegasus

I know that these aren't quite done yet, but what do you think so far?

Last edited:
It's not dead (probably...). A lot of people here are probably students or working adults, and most of us also live in the Northern Hemisphere (probably in the UK, US, or maybe even Canada). There's usually a lot of work around here at year's end to wrap up everything before Christmas and New Year's, so don't take it too personally. I myself am quite busy with an insane workload in school (weighted classes suck...)

grAAAAAHHH GET SURPRISE LORE POSTED AND CHARACTER POSTED, i am SO fucking tired.

Finals week is about to rend my entire body and I have no recourse but to panic.

This will be fucking awesome.

ANyways @Draco Nightshade i promise i'm usually more normal (and stable), but check the rules post at the beginning and add something to your character submission to be accepted. I promise you'll see it >:>

grAAAAAHHH GET SURPRISE LORE POSTED AND CHARACTER POSTED, i am SO fucking tired.

Finals week is about to rend my entire body and I have no recourse but to panic.

This will be fucking awesome.

ANyways @Draco Nightshade i promise i'm usually more normal (and stable), but check the rules post at the beginning and add something to your character submission to be accepted. I promise you'll see it >:>
Just did that last night.