• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Sorry sort of been dead IRL due to stress and work, but feeling better now.

Could use interactions/am open to interactions with Kim so if anyone has suggestions I am all ears.

1707835937185.png

Watch this space!

Name: Milliara Rakoto

Gender/Pronouns: Feminine (She/They)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'0"

Appearance (pictures can also be used): Milliara has a fair skin complexion, despite her Ancestry including Malagasy, and South East Asian, Her eyes are as colorful as milk chocolate. The young person has an hourglass figure proportionally noted to her frame. Outside of Uniform, Milliara tends to wear clothes based on the season.

Personality; Milliara is very watchful of events around them, being able to spot those that need help. They tend to help as much as they can. They always want to understand any insecurities that a person has about their powers, and can actually do so with the help of 'Mini-me!' to figure out the problem with the person's powers. They are about as flirty as a giant panda, which means they're a clumsy flirt.

Backstory/History: Milliara's life, in the City of Tallahassee, Florida, was a normal one until Mini-me! Awoken. Once that happened, Milliara was initially not very popular, but when they figured out what people's insecurities with their powers were, they started rising in popularity. Their neighborhood saw this and worked with their parents to fund their education at Karma High.

Powers:

This power Allows Milliara to copy a person's power at half capacity upon sight, if the person has a power with multiple aspects, they can copy one aspect at a time.

There are certain kinds of powers that their body can't account for, such as Omar Shieldson's Cage or Analytics, Gina Shieldson's Structural Analysis, Isolde Barley's Abilities, Nera Vasquez's first two abilities, however the third is something she can only read, but not use.

She can only use the most basic Techniques from Tsugikuni Ginhoshi's Moon Veil Dance while holding the required weapon, alongside getting a random Historical Figure different from Melanie Redtail's set of Spirits when she attempts to Mini-me Spirit Seeker.

S: The Renaissance Man (Leonardo Da Vinci): When this Spirit Possesses the User of Mini-me to access this spirit by using Mini-me to activate The Spirit Seeker, this spirit, along with five normal level spirits, are available at random. This Spirit gives a lot of insight into a lot of subjects, most of those the spirit had known in life. His (The Spirit) ability is for Milliara to be able to conceptualize a particular object or idea to be eventually physically put to use.

1. The Formidable (Wei Yan): This Spirit is very dangerous, worse than Melanie's next Spirit, as he is actually sane, unlike that particular spirit. While under the Spirit's possession, Milliara is unlikely to follow orders, but becomes a brilliant, yet defiant, Mastermind. His ability allows the User to find a way to possibly defeat a great enemy. The User's eyes turn Green when this spirit is active

2. The Artillerist (Henry Knox): This spirit is more normal, and more likely to be able to speak to people. He allows for a long range cannon Fire Volley.

3. The Tyrant (Caligula): This Spirit is monstrous, and should only be used if no other option is a available as noted by the black wisps that appear when this spirit takes over. The user of The Spirit Seeker by Mini-me needs to be very careful with the Spirit due to his monstrous personality, and dangerous habits. This spirit is Mad, worse than Melanie's The Fighter. However, his spirit allows for the user to make grand gestures.

4. The Medic (Clara Barton): This Spirit is very watchful, and is quick to act when needed. She will kick out even The Tyrant if her skills prove useful. She is able to assess a Disaster Situation and help place those there to help to their most Useful places.

5. The Columnist (Dorothy Dix): This Spirit is an excellent writer and advice giver. This Spirit allows her to give advice that proves helpful, both verbal and written.

Additionally, if Milliara uses Zalthereon's Prowl or Repearium Ultima, it only allows for a Partial Takeover, and Fuyuko's Dragon Spirit Takeover is two sizes smaller than Fuyuko's own.

The Pheromones ability from Jake West is not a power they can easily produce, and will have difficulty with this one.

Orion Cross's Portal will be a one time use before they attempt to copy again.

Rayleigh's powers are something that would possibly hurt them, so they'd prefer not to use his powers.

Of the Four heads of houses, Only Hilda's Charm, Reggie's Flames and Metal Form, Connor's Steel Gorilla, which the activated height is 6'8", and the power can be held for up to 4 hours with no recovery.

Additionally, Pearl Arlene's 'A Match made in heaven' is a dud, however Pearl's other two powers can be used, alongside. Pax Navarro's Sixth Sense can be Used for a limit of one hour.

Lyn Hinokami's Juuzou, when copied by 'Mini-me!', will be more a manifestation of the Negative Emotions rather than the additional aspects that the power provides.

Any power not listed specifically is copied at half capacity.

Milliara can make minor repairs on an object or section of a structure instantaneously, however it consumes her energy based on the size of the object or structure. For structures, they prefer to keep it to a 5 foot cube at a time. If this is used too often or on something too large, they could be hospitalized.

Likes: Learning about powers, understanding people's insecurities with their powers, figuring out a solution to the insecurities, Anime, Music, Animals.

Dislikes: Bullies, people attempting to exploit those insecurities, people trying prod those with scary powers, being unable to figure out the insecurity that people have with their power, cruelty towards animals like Sleeping Dogs

Relationships: Their Father is Estranged, and their mother is alive and supportive. They have 4 older brothers and 2 younger brothers.

Other: They are the student dorm RA (Resident assisstant) (representative of my admin role for this RP). They can also play Bass guitar, and own a 5 string Bass.

House: Pegasus

Name: Milliara Rakoto

Gender/Pronouns: Feminine (She/They)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'0"

Appearance (pictures can also be used): Milliara has a fair skin complexion, despite her Ancestry including Malagasy, and South East Asian, Her eyes are as colorful as milk chocolate. The young person has an hourglass figure proportionally noted to her frame. Outside of Uniform, Milliara tends to wear clothes based on the season.

Personality; Milliara is very watchful of events around them, being able to spot those that need help. They tend to help as much as they can. They always want to understand any insecurities that a person has about their powers, and can actually do so with the help of 'Mini-me!' to figure out the problem with the person's powers. They are about as flirty as a giant panda, which means they're a clumsy flirt.

Backstory/History: Milliara's life, in the City of Tallahassee, Florida, was a normal one until Mini-me! Awoken. Once that happened, Milliara was initially not very popular, but when they figured out what people's insecurities with their powers were, they started rising in popularity. Their neighborhood saw this and worked with their parents to fund their education at Karma High.

Powers:

This power Allows Milliara to copy a person's power at half capacity upon sight, if the person has a power with multiple aspects, they can copy one aspect at a time.

There are certain kinds of powers that their body can't account for, such as Omar Shieldson's Cage or Analytics, Gina Shieldson's Structural Analysis, Isolde Barley's Abilities, Nera Vasquez's first two abilities, however the third is something she can only read, but not use.

She can only use the most basic Techniques from Tsugikuni Ginhoshi's Moon Veil Dance while holding the required weapon, alongside getting a random Historical Figure different from Melanie Redtail's set of Spirits when she attempts to Mini-me Spirit Seeker.

S: The Renaissance Man (Leonardo Da Vinci): When this Spirit Possesses the User of Mini-me to access this spirit by using Mini-me to activate The Spirit Seeker, this spirit, along with five normal level spirits, are available at random. This Spirit gives a lot of insight into a lot of subjects, most of those the spirit had known in life. His (The Spirit) ability is for Milliara to be able to conceptualize a particular object or idea to be eventually physically put to use.

1. The Formidable (Wei Yan): This Spirit is very dangerous, worse than Melanie's next Spirit, as he is actually sane, unlike that particular spirit. While under the Spirit's possession, Milliara is unlikely to follow orders, but becomes a brilliant, yet defiant, Mastermind. His ability allows the User to find a way to possibly defeat a great enemy. The User's eyes turn Green when this spirit is active

2. The Artillerist (Henry Knox): This spirit is more normal, and more likely to be able to speak to people. He allows for a long range cannon Fire Volley.

3. The Tyrant (Caligula): This Spirit is monstrous, and should only be used if no other option is a available as noted by the black wisps that appear when this spirit takes over. The user of The Spirit Seeker by Mini-me needs to be very careful with the Spirit due to his monstrous personality, and dangerous habits. This spirit is Mad, worse than Melanie's The Fighter. However, his spirit allows for the user to make grand gestures.

4. The Medic (Clara Barton): This Spirit is very watchful, and is quick to act when needed. She will kick out even The Tyrant if her skills prove useful. She is able to assess a Disaster Situation and help place those there to help to their most Useful places.

5. The Columnist (Dorothy Dix): This Spirit is an excellent writer and advice giver. This Spirit allows her to give advice that proves helpful, both verbal and written.

Additionally, if Milliara uses Zalthereon's Prowl or Repearium Ultima, it only allows for a Partial Takeover, and Fuyuko's Dragon Spirit Takeover is two sizes smaller than Fuyuko's own.

The Pheromones ability from Jake West is not a power they can easily produce, and will have difficulty with this one.

Orion Cross's Portal will be a one time use before they attempt to copy again.

Rayleigh's powers are something that would possibly hurt them, so they'd prefer not to use his powers.

Of the Four heads of houses, Only Hilda's Charm, Reggie's Flames and Metal Form, Connor's Steel Gorilla, which the activated height is 6'8", and the power can be held for up to 4 hours with no recovery.

Additionally, Pearl Arlene's 'A Match made in heaven' is a dud, however Pearl's other two powers can be used, alongside. Pax Navarro's Sixth Sense can be Used for a limit of one hour.

Lyn Hinokami's Juuzou, when copied by 'Mini-me!', will be more a manifestation of the Negative Emotions rather than the additional aspects that the power provides.

Any power not listed specifically is copied at half capacity.

Milliara can make minor repairs on an object or section of a structure instantaneously, however it consumes her energy based on the size of the object or structure. For structures, they prefer to keep it to a 5 foot cube at a time. If this is used too often or on something too large, they could be hospitalized.

Likes: Learning about powers, understanding people's insecurities with their powers, figuring out a solution to the insecurities, Anime, Music, Animals.

Dislikes: Bullies, people attempting to exploit those insecurities, people trying prod those with scary powers, being unable to figure out the insecurity that people have with their power, cruelty towards animals like Sleeping Dogs

Relationships: Their Father is Estranged, and their mother is alive and supportive. They have 4 older brothers and 2 younger brothers.

Other: They are the student dorm RA (Resident assisstant) (representative of my admin role for this RP). They can also play Bass guitar, and own a 5 string Bass.

House: Pegasus
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccepted!