• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Generally I think they'd work as a fun pair romantically-
But for real I don't mind if they hook up-

Orion: Aaaaand that’s a wrap, folks! Let’s shut this production down like it’s a haunted house on Halloween night! Arielle, your drone skills are out of this world, literally. Melanie, that hat could star in its own period drama – "The Bowler Chronicles: Fashion Forward in the 1800s." Reggie, you're a tech magician – now if only you could magic up some better coffee on set. As for you two, Asuna and Gwen, how about we hit up the nearest karaoke joint and show these pipes aren't just for movie magic?

Hard to say that Orion doesn't have me sold XD

Well then, do you want to make it official and have Kim x Tsugikuni the ship for each? @Cryronn the Mudkip
Maybe! I wanna wait to see how they develop a bit more before I settle on a ship for him!

@Cryronn the Mudkip

It says Nera likes cool Rocks, correct? If so, would Nera have heard of Fuyuko and Melanie's Dad, he studies things like that sometimes, particularly when said rocks are used for tools and other useful things. He's an archeologist.
Maybe! It's one of her odd hobbies. What would be his name, and does he have a following/is semi-notable in his field?

Smithfield Redtail, He is notable in terms of getting events due to his powers as a Medium, which allowed him to speak to the spirits of those in the areas he was called to help.
Maybe! I wanna wait to see how they develop a bit more before I settle on a ship for him!

Maybe! It's one of her odd hobbies. What would be his name, and does he have a following/is semi-notable in his field?

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
For context here is what I was referring to via the overlay and the song
Symphonic Revenge:
Overlayed Revenge:

Decided to edit him a bit, to fit his mentor/Lackey to Donna better
Name: Leery the Dragon (He prefers Mr. Leery)
Gender/Pronouns: It/Them/Him
Sexuality: None
Height: 24 inches
Appearance: A pretty simple puppet with huge googly eyes; it's a blue dragon and it glitters.
Personality; Mr Leery is a considerably intelligent and wise council; he doesn’t mince words and is able to see things from other people’s perspective. He likes to put on a show and is quite dramatic when he is in public. It has a deep loyalty to Principal Donna White, as she showed him how to live properly. His sharp tongue can bring even the strongest person to tears, when needs require.
Powers:
Sentience:
The effects of an existing power. Allows one to create 1 sentient object at a time; putting it another way, it allows an object to be sentient. The object cannot wield this power.
Dual Realities: Mr Leery can become entirely flat, like a cartoon character, and he becomes shapeable like putty. The problem with this is that he can’t stand up during this, as his paper thin visage can’t find traction on the ground.
on the other hand, he can also transform into his ‘realistic from’, if that’s what you call it. It’s his usual puppet shape, which can fly and breathe fire like a regular dragon can. He doesn’t like to breathe fire because he is flammable.
Likes: Puppet Shows, Jabs, Giving advice, People being put in their place, Being wise, The Principal (Platonically though)
Dislikes: Burning, Assumptions based of appearance, Hubris
Relationships: Principal White (Boss), Other Karma High staff members
Other: A sleeping dog ran off with him once; they never found the dog.
House: None

I need to figure Out Omar's Friends.

@Inkage I would love to have the Omar/Pamela Dynamic again.

Could use some others to bounce around and improve on his character. Who else would make sense to befriend, other than Arielle as a crush (@Gold The Dragonite I believe we discussed this a on page 1 of the discussion.)
Pamela using Omar as a bodyguard in this reboot feels like such a ‘High school mean girl’ move considering the angle I’m going off of. I miss those bodyguard moments.

Meanwhile, @Cryronn the Mudkip , I’ve been imagining what a Nersolde date (Nera and Isolde, still workshopping the name) would be like. Maybe they’d share an ice cream??? Maybe they’d go to the school park….It’s so much fun trying to imagine what they’d talk about xD

Meanwhile, @Cryronn the Mudkip , I’ve been imagining what a Nersolde date (Nera and Isolde, still workshopping the name) would be like. Maybe they’d share an ice cream??? Maybe they’d go to the school park….It’s so much fun trying to imagine what they’d talk about xD
I think they’d have a lot to talk about, even outside of any trauma dumping they do lol. Get Nera talking about rocks and you’ll get an instant crash course on how sapphires are just blue rubies or something.

It is a cute idea though, there are so many places they could vibe and hang out that wouldn’t overwhelm either of them- which would be the goal :3

AND ALSO! PUBLIC PSA!!! Everyone in this setting gets de Facto anime durability! This will help make any power battles we have much less of a risk of murdering basically everyone involved. Just thought I’d mention, since I haven’t already.