• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Speaking of, I now realize I still don't have any ships planned for the twins yet. Not like I can see either in one atm - Gwen, maybe if I think about it for a minute, but Andrew'll think someone's pulling a prank on him or something idk

Edit: Still open to suggestions for either!
If he wasn't straight I would offer to ship him with Angus beause, water and bugs don't mix. And it would be a INTRESTING situation.

But I might bring in another oc just for more interactions.

ADDED: Didn't realize the italics but I'm to lazy to change it lol

Speaking of, I now realize I still don't have any ships planned for the twins yet. Not like I can see either in one atm - Gwen, maybe if I think about it for a minute, but Andrew'll think someone's pulling a prank on him or something idk

Edit: Still open to suggestions for either!
Pamela and Gwen- the face of the future, Gold. the face of the future. (the flirting with Riley is just for funsies (and manipulation))

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Pamela and Gwen- the face of the future, Gold. the face of the future. (the flirting with Riley is just for funsies (and manipulation))
I've given thought about the pairing before, like before the reboot, and it seems the most interesting to me since I honestly feel like it has potential for most toxic ship here lmao (tbf that's comparing it to the frolicking fields of hormones present atm). I don't know how manipulative Pamela'll be towards her specifically, but I'd imagine Gwen'd be an easy target for her, seeing as they both have a buncha ground of traumabonding (speaking of, I'm probably going to end up refining Gwen's backstory sometime soon) and her hopeless romantic tendencies + being a general pushover for approval would let Pamela get away with a lot more with her than with others that'd eventually catch on to Pamela's red flag sooner, at least once they open up to each other a little. Or they can just blush at each other for eternity idk just my two cents

ANYWAY wanna make it official then? ;)

Last edited:
I've given thought about the pairing before, like before the reboot, and it seems the most interesting to me since I honestly feel like it has potential for most toxic ship here lmao (tbf that's comparing it to the frolicking fields of hormones present atm). I don't know how manipulative Pamela'll be towards her specifically, but I'd imagine Gwen'd be an easy target for her, seeing as they both have a buncha ground of traumabonding (speaking of, I'm probably going to end up refining Gwen's backstory sometime soon) and her hopeless romantic tendencies + being a general pushover for approval would let Pamela get away with a lot more with her than with others that'd eventually catch on to Pamela's red flag sooner, at least once they open up to each other a little. Or they can just blush at each other for eternity idk just my two cents

ANYWAY wanna make it official then? ;)
It's a deal! Been nice working with you, we'll miss Gwen's relative peace. Or maybe Pamela could save herself, who knows?

Already thinking of what Pamela could say to her. Just don't mind the casual emotional devastation.

I’m going to drop out of this RP, sorry! I’ve been a bit busy with my own creative projects and personal life, so I don’t think I’ll have time to play my characters anymore. :(
What a shame to hear... I wish you the best of luck! Thanks for playing as much as you did in the first place ♥

mudkip, shouldn't you be working on your post instead of replying to the side thread XD
listen i'm working on it but the circular nature of creating a post and finding the effort to create a post makes it really difficult for my dumbass to put my feet forward-

Messed up first post by accident-

Name: Elizabeth Donne

Gender/Pronouns: Female [ she / her ]

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5’5

Appearance:
626197_eSOhqp9z.png

626197_KXr83URn.png
114808_Wo3N56iY.png

Personality: She is rather bubbly and kind. But she's an airhead. Blunt on obvious things, and all and all ignorant at social clues. Behind the airheadedness she's rather smart. She's the pinky pie of the group, innocent, aloft, but extremely smart at random things. But through all that shell listen to any problems you have and try to help you solve them, even if she gets hurt in the process. Her kindness doesn't discriminate. Elizabeth also loves stars, and wants to visit space one day.

Backstory/History: Elizabeth was born in Pa ( Pennsylvania ) She lived a happy life with her parents. Until her dad lost his job and became a drunk. After she turned 10 her mom, tired of her father's drinking, packed up and left. That was the same year Elizabeth grew her wings, shocking both her and her shambles of a family. Her father was shocked, but expected something like this to happen. As Elizabeth's great- great- you get it Grandmother was just like her. With her new wings her father quickly sober up and helped her adapt to her new wings. A few years have past and how were here, Elizabeth quickly moving for highschool leaving her father behind to leave her tiny cage.

Her powers are self explanatory. She has large white wings on her back, the main source of her powers.

PROS:
-Her wings give her great agility and speed.

-Her feathers can detach at a whim as a form of a distraction.

-If significant damage is taken to her wings, they can slowly grow back over time.

-She can shrink and grow her wings

CONS:
-Due to her wings, she's not good in tight spaces.

-Once she uses all her feathers, she has to wait for them to regrow

-She has incredibly sensitive with her wings, if damage is taken she feels it just as much if it was on her body

-They are also extremely fragile ( pneumatized bones )

Likes: Highland cows, Frogs, and spearmint. You can always win her over with mint candies if you wanted to. And dogs, especially sleeping dogs.

Dislikes: Bullies, loud spaces, and cramped spaces.

Relationships: Her father, grandma & grandpa ( Both sides ).

Other: She is claustrophobic, its severity depends on the room, and situation.

House: (See later) Pegasus

EDIT: I got bored and why not add another character:>

Last edited:

Appearance:
View attachment 947683

Personality: She is rather bubbly and kind. But she's an airhead. Blunt on obvious things, and all and all ignorant at social clues. Behind the airheadedness she's rather smart. She's the pinky pie of the group, innocent, aloft, but extremely smart at random things. But through all that shell listen to any problems you have and try to help you solve them, even if she gets hurt in the process. Her kindness doesn't discriminate. Elizabeth also loves stars, and wants to visit space one day.

Backstory/History: Elizabeth was born in Pa ( Pennsylvania ) She lived a happy life with her parents. Until her dad lost his job and became a drunk. After she turned 10 her mom, tired of her father's drinking, packed up and left. That was the same year Elizabeth grew her wings, shocking both her and her shambles of a family. Her father was shocked, but expected something like this to happen. As Elizabeth's great- great- you get it Grandmother was just like her. With her new wings her father quickly sober up and helped her adapt to her new wings. A few years have past and how were here, Elizabeth quickly moving for highschool leaving her father behind to leave her tiny cage.

Her powers are self explanatory. She has large white wings on her back, the main source of her powers.

PROS:

-If significant damage is taken to her wings, they can slowly grow back over time.

CONS:

-She has incredibly sensitive with her wings, if damage is taken she feels it just as much if it was on her body

Likes: Highland cows, Frogs, and spearmint. You can always win her over with mint candies if you wanted to.

CRYONN. WE HAVE FOUND THE SOULMATE.

She's really pretty! BUT...There's a suspicious lack of something from the first post. Add it and then I think Cryonn will approve!
(Just thought I'd say that while I'm commenting on how pretty she is)

Appearance:
View attachment 947683

PROS:

CONS:

Likes: Highland cows, Frogs, and spearmint. You can always win her over with mint candies if you wanted to. And dogs, especially sleeping dogs.

Where in Pennsylvania? The Shieldsons came out of Harrisburg.

A

Appearance:
View attachment 947683

PROS:

CONS:

Accepteted!

@Cryronn the Mudkip don't kill me-
istg i'm too fucking creative svnrbydbvzxtydrukfhx-
Name: Maya Tsukumo
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/they
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'3"
Appearance:
generated image

Personality; Maya is somewhat of a daredevil in the sense that she will do pretty much anything regardless of the damage done to her. She's also chill, laid-back, kind, caring and will do almost anything for a friend. Keyword - almost. She can also be considered a bit of a tomboy.
Backstory/History: Maya was born in Himeji, Japan and her powers manifested in a few months. She was considered a bit of a legend in her community before she moved to Toronto, Canada. Luckily, she knew a good amount of English, so she made friends pretty quickly.
Maya can take the form of four different Yokai, which have their own strengths and weaknesses.

• Kappa: Roughly humanoid, about the size of an 8-year-old and generally much, much better in water than on land. The kappa form Maya takes is greenish blue in colour, slimy skinned, has webbed hands and feet and have a turtle-like carapace on the back. However, the kappa form is weak on land.
  • Oni: Essentially a large, humanoid demon with superhuman strength. The oni form Maya takes is vermillion red in colour, has a horn growing from the head and a third eye and wields a giant mace or, in non-lethal cases, a club. However, the oni form is extremely large (approximately 10 meters tall) and is very easy to hit.
  • Tengu: A being with human, monkey and bird characteristics. The tengu form Maya takes also has a red face, a long nose and control over wind. However, the tengu form is extremely difficult to control and requires a lot of focus and precision.
  • Kitsune: A fox-like being with paranormal beings used to trick people. The kitsune form Maya takes has three tails. However, this form must be maintained in order to become stronger.
Likes: Myths, having fun, action, pranks, psychology, anime, sushi, yokai, foxes (don't ask)
Dislikes: Assholes
Relationships: Himari Tsukumo (mother, 48, alive), Akira Tsukumo (father, 50, alive), Minato Tsukumo (brother, 24, alive), Jake Miller (friend, 15, alive), Mia Garcia (friend, 17, alive)
Other: Her favourite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.
House: Chimera

@Cryronn the Mudkip don't kill me-
istg i'm too fucking creative svnrbydbvzxtydrukfhx-
Name: Maya Tsukumo
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/they
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'3"
Appearance:
generated image

Personality; Maya is somewhat of a daredevil in the sense that she will do pretty much anything regardless of the damage done to her. She's also chill, laid-back, kind, caring and will do almost anything for a friend. Keyword - almost. She can also be considered a bit of a tomboy.
Backstory/History: Maya was born in Himeji, Japan and her powers manifested in a few months. She was considered a bit of a legend in her community before she moved to Toronto, Canada. Luckily, she knew a good amount of English, so she made friends pretty quickly.
Maya can take the form of four different Yokai, which have their own strengths and weaknesses.

• Kappa: Roughly humanoid, about the size of an 8-year-old and generally much, much better in water than on land. The kappa form Maya takes is greenish blue in colour, slimy skinned, has webbed hands and feet and have a turtle-like carapace on the back. However, the kappa form is weak on land.
  • Oni: Essentially a large, humanoid demon with superhuman strength. The oni form Maya takes is vermillion red in colour, has a horn growing from the head and a third eye and wields a giant mace or, in non-lethal cases, a club. However, the oni form is extremely large (approximately 10 meters tall) and is very easy to hit.
  • Tengu: A being with human, monkey and bird characteristics. The tengu form Maya takes also has a red face, a long nose and control over wind. However, the tengu form is extremely difficult to control and requires a lot of focus and precision.
  • Kitsune: A fox-like being with paranormal beings used to trick people. The kitsune form Maya takes has three tails. However, this form must be maintained in order to become stronger.
Likes: Myths, having fun, action, pranks, psychology, anime, sushi, yokai, foxes (don't ask)
Dislikes: Assholes
Relationships: Himari Tsukumo (mother, 48, alive), Akira Tsukumo (father, 50, alive), Minato Tsukumo (brother, 24, alive), Jake Miller (friend, 15, alive), Mia Garcia (friend, 17, alive)
Other: Her favourite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.
House: Chimera
Accepted! But Maya Aofumi is writhing that there’s another Maya lmao-

Oh and @-[ Just Vibin ]- you could have her join the gal’s table with Riley, Asuna, Pamela, and Gwen

Riley: “I wonder if he’ll go after me- it honestly sounds funny because I’ll have to shut him down-“

Tsugi: “If there’s a single girl he doesn’t flirt with, I’d be… I’d be in awe, utter disbelief.”

Nera: “I’m sure he’d be much more palatable with a broken nose. Flirt with me and I’ll give you one.”

Maya: “Hah, jokes on you- at least one of my personalities will probably have the balls to just shut you up if you try it with me—“

Pamela: "if he throws his 'fart rizz classic' at me we'll see if i can't make my power work like an electric chair."

Isolde: instantly faints

Cinead: "My momma told me that's just how Americans are! Weaker genes, she said."

More importantly, i just realized that Isolde was sent to a 'quiet corner' of the cafeteria. The quietest corner would be the general area where Mr demoniac himself is.

This is the part where Isolde gets sent to the infirmary for a heart attack.

Omar: He better not flirt with My sister, Or at least he learns that I was the one Ending the fights in my previous school.

Gina: If it makes others Jealous, I might just take up his offer, then shut him down with my Jealousy.

Fuyuko: If that guy flirts with me, I might throw one back, but if it goes too far, or he tries flirting with Mel Mel, he may be cooked.

Milliara: I would probably end up ignoring the flirting, and would try to figure out his insecurities with his power.

Melanie: I would probably break, and end up uncomfortable, which will lead to the guy getting "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" almost literally.

Asuna: He's cute and all, but he might need a bit of Steering in the right direction.

Reggie: What in the actual f*** is that kid thinking, there are various powers here, several of which have the potential to annihilate him.

Riley: “I wonder if he’ll go after me- it honestly sounds funny because I’ll have to shut him down-“

Tsugi: “If there’s a single girl he doesn’t flirt with, I’d be… I’d be in awe, utter disbelief.”

Nera: “I’m sure he’d be much more palatable with a broken nose. Flirt with me and I’ll give you one.”

Maya: “Hah, jokes on you- at least one of my personalities will probably have the balls to just shut you up if you try it with me—“
HE HASENT FLIRTED WITH ELIZABETH YET ! Elizabeth is the greatest things to ever happen to the world/j. Untouchable by Orion, literally they haven't meet, and she wouldn't understand xd