• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Legend of Pokèmon: Four Shards

Witch Link do you like the most?

• Green Link

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Purple Link

• Red Link

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Blue Link

• Total voters
Hello everybody! This is a RP combined by Pokèmon and Legend of Zelda: Four Swords! Everybody will only be allowed to have one character. I am a little bit rusty on LOZ games so please correct me if I make a mistake! The characters will be below!

Princess Zelda the Ninetales: @Starfall
Purple Link the Umbreon: @Kitsune477
Green Link the Jolteon:
Red Link the Flareon: @Dyno8man
Blue Link the Vaporeon: @Starry Sylveon
Tatl the Yellow Pidgey:
Tael the Black/Dark Purple Pidgey:
Navi the Navy Blue Pidgey:
(Anybody else that I missed that is another one of the main characters in the LOZ series?)

Purple sighed as he watched Red and Blue fight...again. Green was chasing a butterfly which got away...and Green came crying back. Purple was reading a book under a tree. His purple hat swayed gently in the breeze. "Jeez, really? I wander when Tatl, Tael and Navi wil be back" He said and looked around for the three Pidgey. Soon after, the three came flying back and perched themself's on a branch that was directly above Purple.

"Ok, well, now we just have to wait for Red and Blue to stop going at each other" Purple said as Green stopped crying and sat beside him. "Hmmm....maybe if I throw them off the cliff like I did those others times, then they'll stop attacking each other...wait. then I'll be the target" Purple said and shook his head before continuing his book.

Last edited:
Red was struggling to keep his balance as he stood across from Blue, who seemed like he barely got a scratch. Red growled at Blue, and stared him down. He then turned his back to Blue, and scoffed. "This isn't over, Little Boy Blue..." He walked back over to the tree which the others were resting by.

"Oh, finally, common sense train coming this way" Purple said sarcastically and looked up from his book. "So, who won this time?" He asked, examining the scratches of Red but noting on Blue. "Oh, ok..." Purple mumbled before going back to his book.

"I never really got a answer but I'm gonna ask this again, Why do you guys fight?" Purple asked as he looked at Red, who looked pretty darn pissed. "Meh" Purple mumbled, closed the book and walked over to a flower patch with multi-coloured flowers in a spiral pattern. Purple picked well, purple flowers and made a bookmark out of them, turned back to the page he was on, slotted the bookmark in and then closed the book. "Anyways, I'm still waiting for a answer, or down the cliff both of you go" Purple said and lied down.

He looked back over at Purple, and sighed. "Well, to answer a question with a question, why wouldn't we fight?" He asked him. "I mean, he's water. I'm fire. We're practically polar opposites. He thinks that he can fight me whenever he wants, and win, just because he has the advantage. I fight back because I want to prove to him that he's wrong!"

Purple rolled his eyes "Typical, you two and advantages and strength" Purple said and laughed. "Loosen up you two! Think of the good side to things!" Purple exclaimed and Blue scoffed. "Hmmm....what was that Blue? Did you ask to go down the cliff again?" Purple asked the Vaporeon who soon his head quickly.

"Did you know, I threw all three of you at least once down the cliff, hey! It's amusing!" Purple said and laughed.

Red looked back over at Purple, and scowled at him, not amused whatsoever. He then looked back over at Blue, and his scowl gets filled with anger, and revenge. He looks away, and tries to think of other things, trying to calm down.

(Lol, Purple is a boy X3)

Purple sighed "Oh well, here Red, I know you said you always wanted a Red Rupee, so I went out and searched for one and well, I found one" Purple said and slid the shining red rupee underneath Red's paws. "Feel better!" He exclaimed and smiled.

(woops, I know that! My brain wants me to think anything purple is a girl, but I know he's a guy. Just a slip of the finger, I guess.)
He looked down upon the shining red rupee placed under his paws, and his eyes widened. He stared at it for a while, then looked back up at Purple, and called for him.

(Lol, happens to me too! :))
Purple smiled and walked up to Red. "Hopefully you don't already have one, do you know how hard it was to find that thing?!" Purple exclaimed and showed his tail..a bit of his fur was singed.
"Well, what do you think?" Purple asked eagerly.

He looked at Purple, with the look of sudden joy in his eyes. He hugged the rupee tight. "I love it! Thank you!" He then noticed the burnt patch of fur on his tail. "You did all of that for me?"

Purple smiled and nodded "Dark types do have soft spots, you know?" Purple said and put his tail down. "Well, we're kinda like brothers anyways, I'll even be bait if you want me to" Purple said and smiled, pulling out a sweet and popping it in his mouth.

He looked back up at Purple. "No, you don't have to do that. I can handle myself. I'm strong. If anything, you can rely on me to help you out in a pinch." He saw him eat a sweet treat, and was just about to open his mouth to say something, but he shook his head no.

Purple tilted his head "Huh?" He asked and swallowed the sweet. "What?" He asked and shook his head. The Umbreon put his ears down in utter confusion. "What?" He asked.

Red looked down, and shook his head, hugging his rupee. "Oh, nothing..." He then looked back up at Purple, then back down, then back up at Purple. "C...Can I have one?" He pleaded.

"Sure!" Purple exclaimed and handed Red ten sweets. "There ya' go!" Purple exclaimed and smiled. "Hey, you really love that rupee! Hehe!" Purple said and lied down in the sun. "Wow, I only noticed now but the temperature dropped greatly!" Purple exclaimed as he rolled around in the flower patch, flattening the flowers and then making them bounce right back up.

"WAAAHHHH!!!!!" Purple shouted as he almost rolled off the cliff. "You know what. I'm not going down dat' cliff." Purple said and rolled back into the flower patch.

He happily put one sweet in his mouth, and put the rest in his bag. "Yup! I am so grateful for this rupee! Thanks again!" Red said, hugging it once more. Purple then said something about the temperature dropping. "It did? I didn't notice." He then heard a scream as Purple nearly rolled off the edge of the cliff. "If you hadn't given me this rupee, I would have definitely thrown you off." He said devilishly.

(We're gonna be in the majora's map!)

Purple glared at Red "I'll throw you off that cliff, with your Rupee!" He said and walked up the group, who hopefully settled down. Zelda came at some point and rested on the tree branch that Tatl, Tael and Navi were on.

"Well, what now? The moon is coming down and our Orcarina's are broken, we better get them fixed" Purple said and pulled out his broken purple Orcarina.

He looked at Purple when he made that threat. "...eh. At least I'll have my rupee!" He said, hugging it once more. Red then looked up at the moon, which was still descending down upon them. He pulled out his broken, pale red ocarina. "Yeah, we gotta fix these, and fast."

"Well, should we go then?" Purple asked and then smirked at Red when he made that comment. "I hope that thing doesn't crush us, that would be a slow death" Purple said and put his Orcarina back in his bag.

Red put his ocarina back in his bag, as did Purple, along with his beloved red rupee. "Yeah, I'm really not looking forward to that..." He replied sarcastically. He stood up, and stretched. "Yep. We really should get going now if we don't want that thing to give us a hug."

"Alright then, let's get going" Purple said and looked at the clock. "Well, we better leave home now" Purple said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He put his Umbreon ears down and turned to the merchants home, witch was far away. "C'mon, it's a long journey, let's go while the moon is still high" Purple said and started walking.

"Alright then..." Red replied, sounding slightly disappointed. He got up to start walking with Purple and the others to leave Termina, but then he was reminded of something. "Wait! Shouldn't we go pack for the trip? We might need bombs and arrows along the way. Maybe potions. Who knows? We need to be prepared!"

Purple turned and grinned "Already have them in my bag and the potions is in my pocket" He said and frowned "But let's go back to get more supplies" He said and quickly turned directions and started running towards their house. "What else do we need..." Purple thought as he entered the house and walked up to his room, threw all the potions, bombs, arrows and his special neon purple shard that Purple never told or showed to anyone.

(Red has a Neon red Shard, Blue has a Neon blue and Green has a Neon green Shard!)

Last edited:
(@Kitsune477 don't you mean Green has a neon green shard? :p also, what day is this? (1st, 2nd, or 3rd?))
"Alright then." He stated. Suddenly, Purple ran off to the house, and into his room. Red didn't follow. He stayed outside, and lied back down, rolling around. He stared up at the sky, which the slowly descending moon was inhabiting. He looked at it for a while, and waved at it. After looking at it for a while longer, he winces at the sight of the moon, and the fact that if they don't hurry, then everyone will die.

(1st, and yeah, I ment a Neon green shard :p)

Purple came running back and then he jumped on Red, the second double that he trusted, obviously Green was his first try worthy pokèmon. "Let's gooooo!!!!" Purple wined and he rolled around with Red.

Suddenly, he feels a heavy object land on him, as he is suddenly pushed around by Purple, rushing him to get up. "Okay okay!" He said, sounding slightly agitated. He got up, and winced at the pain in his stomach. "Please don't jump on me like that. That really hurt..." He whined.

Purple winced "Ouch, my leg hurts" He aid and slowly got up. "Let's go" Purple said, out his ears down, and began limping towards the merchants house. "Owowowowww" Purple moaned at every step he took. He stopped, winced, and then continued after his cry of pain.

Red watched as Purple limped to and from the merchants house. He ran up to him. "So, what did we learn?" He asked, sounding like he knew that was going to happen.

Purple was about to bite Red's head off. He shook his head and pointed to the cliff before continuing to limp. Purple quivered and then collapsed. "Grr..." He growled and stood up again and continued to walk, falling every three minutes.

Out of pity, Red digs in his bag, and pulls out a heart in a bottle, and hands it to Purple. The bottle also had a note on it, stating "Courtesy of Red."

"T-Thanks Red" Purple said and ate/drank the heart. He out the bottle in his bag and continued to walk, feeling a bit better by every step. Purple stopped, popped a sweet in his mouth and then continued.

Red watched as Purple slowly recovered from the extra heart. He stopped for a moment, and turned back. "Welp, I'm going to go back with the others and relax. Hopefully Blue doesn't start anything again." He told him. He then heads back to the tree, with the others.

"Wait! What about all of our Orcarina's?" Purple asked as he walked over to Red. "Fine, I'll go by myself, I don't need you guys anyway, your just gonna die by that moon!" Purple shouted at them before running to the merchants house.

"C'mon, almost there..." Purple said as he opened the door to the merchants home, got his Orcarina fixed and walked further away from the group.

Red heard what Purple had said, but didn't get a chance to reply. He gathered everyone's ocarinas, having a little trouble obtaining Blue's ocarina from him. He had followed Purple's tracks to the merchants house to get them fixed, and returned to the group, and returned their fixed ocarinas to them, Blue snatching his back. Then, the group starts off towards Purple, with Red being in the front because Blue wanted to lead, but didn't know where Purple went. Of course, he complained.

Purple was dashing though the forest, Playing a beautiful melody as he finally managed to climb up the mountain and stopped to take a breath. "Wew, who needs partners? I can be much quicker without them" He aid and continued down the other side of the mountain.

They approached the mountain, and started climbing up. Red heard Purple say a witty remark. "Um, you do!" He shouted at him. Red ran up the mountain towards Purple, and the other followed slowly. "You know, we can get more done as a group. We can split up, and use our ocarinas to call each other to a position."

Purple dashed away when he heard the group. It was night time, meaning they will never see Purple unless he decides his pale purple rings should glow. Purple climbed a tall tree and into a birds nest, he watched as the group passed him. "Phew" Purple mumbled as he watched the group dissappear.

Red started looking around for Purple, who had suddenly disappeared. It was dark out now, and they could barely see a thing. "Purple?!" Red called out, hoping he would respond. Then Red figured: he must be hiding. He called out again. "Look, I'm sorry for.... whatever it was that I said, or did." BAM. After saying that, he received a blow to his side from Blue. He whined in pain. "Ow...look, long story short, I'm sorry."