• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Legend of Pokèmon: Four Shards

Witch Link do you like the most?

• Green Link

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Purple Link

• Red Link

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Blue Link

• Total voters
Red limply stood back up, and Purple was constantly apologizing. "I-It's okay. N-Not your f-fault..." He winced. He then noticed Blue laughing hysterically at the scene that had just unfolded. He glared at him. He then looked back over at Green, who was miraculously still sleeping. "Wh...How is..." Red looked absolutely shocked that he was able to do that.

"I played a lullaby for him" Purple said, Cutting Red off and glaring at Blue. "I'll go wake him up" Purple said and leaned Red against the tree, grabbed his purple Orcarina and walked over to Green. He played a quick, upbeat song witch made Green wake up instantly.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
"Hey Red you're maybe named instead, Purple due to the colour of your face!" Blue shouted making Red a little angry. Blue walked over to see Purple and Green, who was now wide awake. "Green I am sorry that you didn't see any of that.....IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!" Blue shouted.

Green looked confused "See- what happend to Red? He looks like a boulder just fell on him" Green said and Purple set his Orcarina down. "Well, that boulder was me! I'm not that heavy!!!" Purple shouted, clearly offended. He looked down and started sulking.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
"Hey Purple its not your fault...I...I...It's mine." Blue said quieter than normal. "I'm the one who thought that that was funny but I...I..." Blue couldn't speak anymore because he actually felt really bad about himself and what he did was definitely not helping.

Red glared over at Blue menacingly. "Hey! Watch it, Little Boy Blue!" He threatened. He looked over at Green. "Yes, Purple fell on me, but let's just forget about all that already!"

Green raised his eyebrows "Then Purple must had eaten a lot" Green said and snickered, making purple start crying. "It wasn't my fault!!!" He shouted and ran away, all his item in his satchel.

Red looked back over at Green in disgust. "Green! Why would you say such a thing?!" He scowled at him, then looked over at where Purple was running off to, and back at Green. "You just don't know when to shut up, do you?!" He shouted at Green, and started running after Purple, wincing a bit from the pain left over in his side.

Purple turned his head and saw Red following him. "Don't follow! I'm just bad luck!" He shouted and ran into the tall grass.

Green rolled his eyes "I was just saying"

Purple took lefts and rights, ending up behind Red. "I'm just a clumsy, fat nuisance..." He cried as he ran into a cave.

Green sighed "Oh well, I'm staying here".

Red continued chasing Purple. "Don't beat yourself up! I know it's not your fault, and it isn't! That was just a thing that happened, and I'm over it." He said, trying to reassure him. "Look, Green didn't mean it. That was his grumpy sleepy side talking. Don't take anything he says seriously."

Purple cried "I don't care!" He shouted. He was drenched in his own tears. A musk-like scent filled the cave and traveled all the way to Red.

Green started laying hysterically "Awww...shucks...that was fun!!!!"

Red caught a whiff of the scent emanating from the cave, and he felt bad for Purple. "Look. I know what you're feeling. I've experienced it before. I can help you. Just trust me. That's what friends do."

(cab I join your new RP, Pokemon/human high?)

Purple sighed and hugged Red(you knew it was coming!!!). "I'm fine..." He said and shook his head before releasing Red.

(Yeah, sure. Two people are already in it now, so feel free to join!)
Purple sat in front of Red, and hugged him. Red blushed slightly, but he should have seen it coming. Purple released Red, and Red sat there for a moment. FInally, he spoke up. "Good. If you're okay, then I'm okay. And when I'm okay..." He stopped for a moment. He put his paw on Purple's shoulder. "...then everything is okay!"

(I dunno if I should make Purple guy or not...)

Purple laughed "Yep, defiantly, right, let's get going" Purple aid and stood up, shaking his fur a bit, making the salty tears that stuck to his coat fly around.

Purple rolled his eyes "Ok...". Finally, when the two got there, Green was running around chasing a butterfly. "again....???" Purple mumbled and raised his eyebrows. "Come ere!!!!" Green barked as he was a INCH from getting the butterfly in his jaws.