• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Discussion of a New Age

Looks good. Would prefer if the scales provided some protection as opposed to near perfect but other than that a really cool quirk! I like the false palette addition, really clever!

When the personality and backstory is filled out I'll happily accept!

I would be happy to as long as it made sense I suppose? I have two characters with a stockpile in a sense, Jouji and Roteki which wouldn't be duds but she'd need to either eat bugs for Jouji's case or find water absorb for Roteki's case cuz like where would they come from? We'll take it on a case by case basics, discuss with the other's how/if it would work if she tries to copy one of their powers.
I'll get to it as soon as I can

I'm in. (I wonder if this is even allowed XD)
Name: Inazuma Akira
Role: Student
Dislikes: Crime, being held back (especially by authorities)
Appearance: He looks plain until you take into account his very spiky yellow and cyan hair. Yes, his hair is natural. He is about 159cm in height.
Personality: Akira is chaotic, but he means well and even wishes to be a hero. However, he isn't really fond of authority, and will not accept being held back by them. He also has great detective skills, as shown in his backstory. He's also really nice.
Bio: Akira has always been a little bit of a troublemaker with his chaotic-good demeanor. His Quirk awakened when he was 5. When he was 10, he accidentally got a villain imprisoned, but he wasn't recognised for it as everyone knew he wasn't really one with the law. On his 13th birthday, Akira's brother told him a riddle, which he figured out in a matter of seconds. That riddle was difficult to the point that even Akira's father couldn't get it right for half an hour. When Akira actually needed his powers (the entrance exam), he used them in ways that were quite unorthodox, but they got the job done.
Desired Development: Oh you aren't gonna believe this but he will aspire become a hero in a different way. That's right, he'll be an antihero!

Quirk name: Lightning Strikes
Quirk type: Emitter
Quirk description: Akira is a living lightning rod. No matter how much lightning strikes him, he can absorb it to gain Lightning Energy. If and when he uses that Lightnjng Energy, he will gain ridiculous speed and his attacks will deal slightly higher damage at the cost of his stamina. However, his Lightning Energy limit is about 120 thousand amps (approx. 4 lightning strikes) and as such if he absorbs too many lightning strikes, he may pass out.
Growth: His Lightning Energy enhanced speed may grow to Supersonic, Hypersonic or maybe even Massively Hypersonic. His attacks (as in strikes), however, will deal only slightly higher damage, as if he had gotten weaker with speed.

Edit: nerfs and clarifications kinda had to be made (I think) WOOO-
help my poor soul/j

Last edited:
Appearance: He looks plain until you take into account his very spiky yellow and cyan hair. Yes, his hair is natural. He is about 159cm in height.
Personality: Akira is chaotic, but he means well and even wishes to be a hero. However, he isn't really fond of authority, and will not accept being held back by them. He also has great detective skills, as shown in his backstory. He's also really nice.
Bio: Akira has always been a little bit of a troublemaker with his chaotic-good demeanor. His Quirk awakened when he was 5. When he was 10, he accidentally got a villain imprisoned, but he wasn't recognised for it as everyone knew he wasn't really one with the law. On his 13th birthday, Akira's brother told him a riddle, which he figured out in a matter of seconds. That riddle was difficult to the point that even Akira's father couldn't get it right for half an hour. When Akira actually needed his powers (the entrance exam), he used them in ways that were quite unorthodox, but they got the job done.
Desired Development: Oh you aren't gonna believe this but he will aspire become a hero in a different way. That's right, he'll be an antihero!

Quirk description: Akira is a living lightning rod. No matter how much lightning strikes him, he will absorb it to gain Lightning Energy. If and when he uses that Lightnjng Energy, he will gain ridiculous speed and his attacks will deal considerably higher damage at the cost of his stamina. However, his Lightning Energy limit is about 120 thousand amps (approx. 4 lightning strikes).
Growth: His Lightning Energy enhanced speed may grow to Supersonic, Hypersonic or maybe even Massively Hypersonic. His attacks, however, will deal only slightly higher damage.
Imagine getting hit at Hypersonic+ speeds, bro. That's so strong. I kinda love it ngl lol

Last edited:
Name: Yuki Tatsuya
Dislikes: Not necessary but might help with personality.
Appearance:
Yuki Tatsuya screenshot.png

She is about 6'10" in height
Personality: While she may appear intimidating, Tatsuya is actually fairly shy and timid. Not to mention insecure about her looks. She feels like she can't enjoy the same things as other girls her age because she is so different.
Bio/Backstory: TBA
Desired development: What're your plans for later on in RP?

Quirk name: Blue Dragon
Quirk type: Mutation
Quirk description: Tatsuya's body is only vaguely human. While her scales provide moderate protection from various attacks, they are only a touch more durable than crocodile scales, her more plate like scales are even moreso, and prevent her body from properly expelling excess bodyheat. This forces her to have to cool down every so often. She has an extra organ in her chest that stores combustible gases that she can expell in the form of fire breath. While full, this same organ aids in flight by making her body lighter than the air around her. Her tail and wings are fully developed and her eyes allow her to see in the dark. She also has a false palette like a crocodile to prevent flames from going back down her throat.
Growth: How will the quirk development,
any awakenings.

Last edited:

Quirk description: Akira is a living lightning rod. No matter how much lightning strikes him, he will absorb it to gain Lightning Energy. If and when he uses that Lightnjng Energy, he will gain ridiculous speed and his attacks will deal considerably higher damage at the cost of his stamina. However, his Lightning Energy limit is about 120 thousand amps (approx. 4 lightning strikes).
Growth: His Lightning Energy enhanced speed may grow to Supersonic, Hypersonic or maybe even Massively Hypersonic. His attacks, however, will deal only slightly higher damage.

I just hope this character isn't too fast that nobody can hit them. My fear always with speedster characters lol

I just hope this character isn't too fast that nobody can hit them. My fear always with speedster characters lol
Makes sense, but he's not overly fast, at least. :)

There is no way your attack potency isn't going to improve if you're planning to go that fast.
Keyword is maybe. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Didn't mean to piss anyone off either. (If I did somehow manage to piss someone off please tell me-)
Also I meant attacks as in strikes, not attack potency.

Imagine getting hit at Hypersonic+ speeds, bro. That's so strong. I kinda love it ngl lol
Yeah but I think it might be a bit overwhelmingly powerful (please tell me if it is, and if it is I swear I'll fix it-)

Anyways, gotta do some edits-
Edit: done (help my poor nonexistent soul /j)

Makes sense, but he's not overly fast, at least. :)

Keyword is maybe. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Didn't mean to piss anyone off either. (If I did somehow manage to piss someone off please tell me-)
Also I meant attacks as in strikes, not attack potency.

Yeah but I think it might be a bit overwhelmingly powerful (please tell me if it is, and if it is I swear I'll fix it-)

Anyways, gotta do some edits-
Edit: done (help my poor nonexistent soul /j)
I mean as long as you also take into account the damage that would do to him as well and not just whatever he is hitting that fast, it balances out in my head. Eye for an eye.

I just want to avoid a scenario like

Role Player A tries to hit him.

"lol too slow"

Role Player B tries to hit him.

"lol too slow"

Role Player C...

"I already took them out before you could finish that sentence!"

Basically just want a fair chance where his speed is formidable but not unreachable for our cast XD
Yep, this is essentially what I want to avoid as well. Besides, Akira always gives it all he's got and he's still reachable in terms of speed. So yeah, Akira's not that overpowered, just kinda Captain Falcon level (if you get the reference tell me-).

I just want to avoid a scenario like

Role Player A tries to hit him.

"lol too slow"

Role Player B tries to hit him.

"lol too slow"

Role Player C...

"I already took them out before you could finish that sentence!"

Basically just want a fair chance where his speed is formidable but not unreachable for our cast XD
This is something writers of all strong characters gotta avoid, the best way I've found is to basically give others an undisclosed win condition. For example, he's darting around real fast, if you predetermine in your mind "okay, if someone throws something in his way or trips him he will fall giving the enemy an opening."
It leaves the opportunity open for others to win while still giving you a fair chance to win as well. The writers of the other characters simply have to figure out the solution if they want their character to win, and if they manage to come up with something different and unexpected to counter that makes sense to you, let your character take that L. Y'know?

As much as I feel it's up to the writer to nerf themselves and make it fair, its also the duty of other writers to write their character to the best of their creative ability if they really want that win to make sense. Unless of course, the winner is predetermined.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
I wasn't originally going to make a character BUT things change so here is a support course guy. i shall now disappear until the RP begins as i have to write posts!!! woosh!!!

Name: Hisakawa Shinsuke (Shin-(honorific here) for short)

Role: Support Course Student

Likes: Being well-kept, having proper schedules, and playing chess (He says it helps with his strategizing.)

Dislikes: Messes (He DESPISES people who can't clean up after themselves), and people who ask too many questions about his eyes (It's a sensitive topic)

Appearance: Shinsuke is an average height guy, around 5'5, having light-blue eyes, with an almost robotic glow to them, while having brown hair, usually well-kept and slicked back.

Personality: Shinsuke is a well-kept and good-mannered young man, usually favors speaking in situations where it's truly needed. But just because he's good-mannered doesn't mean he can't have a mean bite. If you push him over the edge, Shinsuke will usually snap, and whoever pushed him over that edge should hide. Shinsuke loves boardgames involving strategies, like chess, because he says it "helps his analysis more", even though it doesn't, although he enjoys it all the same. Shinsuke has a weak spot for his eyes, as he usually doesn't like talking about them, as he thinks they're weird (although nobody actually teased him about it, and most people thought they looked pretty cool).

Bio/Backstory: (TW: no trauma is present here, be sad ye trauma hunterz!!!)
Shinsuke grew up in a small town, living in a tightly knit community until his father found a new job in Musutafu, Japan, the same city where U.A was located. Shinsuke grew up watching heroes around the world, wanting to become like them. Of course, it wasn't possible for him to fly, or have super strength, make flames from his hands, but he still wished to make a difference. Because of that, Shinsuke made sure that everything he did was prim and proper, made sense, was accurate, and had proper schedules so everything could be perfect. Of course, there were times when it couldn't be proper, and he usually threw tantrums as a kid as a result. That's it. Other than that, he had a pretty normal childhood, as his parents were a part of the middle class and was pretty set on what he wanted to do.

Desired development: I want Shinsuke to STOP BEING SUCH A WELL-KEPT STUDENT!!! become a bit less strict with himself (and stop being sensitive about his eyes, but that's a side quest for another day)

Quirk name: Quick Analysis

Quirk type: Mutation (I think??? If this is wrong, please let me know thanks!!!)

Quirk description: Due to his quirk, Shinsuke's eyes are robotic, and cannot be changed or removed. Fortunately, it doesn't affect Shinsuke's eyesight. For his actual quirk, Quick Analysis, as the name suggests, can quickly analyze an opponent's height, weight, and other physical characteristics. Along with that, it can analyze their weak points. A drawback for this is that Shinsuke needs his eyes for his quirk to function, and since his eyes are robotic, and be turned off through EMPs, or even just covering his eyes, if you're desperate. If he IS hit by an EMP, it will render his eyes useless, meaning he will lose his sense of sight.

Growth: Later on, his quirk will also be able to analyze people's quirks, just as long as he's seen it in action (for probably about ten seconds), or else he would not be able to analyze it in the slightest.

Quirk description: Akira is a living lightning rod. No matter how much lightning strikes him, he can absorb it to gain Lightning Energy. If and when he uses that Lightnjng Energy, he will gain ridiculous speed and his attacks will deal slightly higher damage at the cost of his stamina. However, his Lightning Energy limit is about 120 thousand amps (approx. 4 lightning strikes) and as such if he absorbs too many lightning strikes, he may pass out.
Growth: His Lightning Energy enhanced speed may grow to Supersonic, Hypersonic or maybe even Massively Hypersonic. His attacks (as in strikes), however, will deal only slightly higher damage, as if he had gotten weaker with speed.

Edit: nerfs and clarifications kinda had to be made (I think) WOOO-
help my poor soul/j
Nice, I like the antihero idea- really interesting path. With a bit of polish which I think has been done in the comments the quirk works out pretty decently. Yes he's capable of really high speeds and damage but it takes a drain on his body (In terms of stamina) so he can't just go all out or he's in a very Deku like situation where he can't really do much afterwards.

The way I've interpreted the speed is relates to Zenitsu from Demon Slayer or Alucard from Castlevania. They're capable of high speeds but can kind of only go straight whilst doing so. If you can predict you got them- I dunno if that makes sense.

When I first saw it I thought maybe it was lil bit much but after a reread and seeing the discussion I'm alright with, fully trust ya.

Happily accepted.
This is something writers of all strong characters gotta avoid, the best way I've found is to basically give others an undisclosed win condition. For example, he's darting around real fast, if you predetermine in your mind "okay, if someone throws something in his way or trips him he will fall giving the enemy an opening."
It leaves the opportunity open for others to win while still giving you a fair chance to win as well. The writers of the other characters simply have to figure out the solution if they want their character to win, and if they manage to come up with something different and unexpected to counter that makes sense to you, let your character take that L. Y'know?

As much as I feel it's up to the writer to nerf themselves and make it fair, its also the duty of other writers to write their character to the best of their creative ability if they really want that win to make sense. Unless of course, the winner is predetermined.
Preach it @H47E
I love making sure my characters have strong moments, It's great but its also great and important to have them fail and loose- at least struggle because that's where conflict and eventually growth brew. I look forwards to seeing how it all plays out honestly, I feel like we have such a good collection of respectful and revered writers here.
Name: Yuki Tatsuya
Dislikes: Not necessary but might help with personality.
Appearance:View attachment 947331
She is about 6'10" in height
Personality: While she may appear intimidating, Tatsuya is actually fairly shy and timid. Not to mention insecure about her looks. She feels like she can't enjoy the same things as other girls her age because she is so different.
Desired development: What're your plans for later on in RP?

Quirk name: Blue Dragon
Quirk description: Tatsuya's body is only vaguely human. While her scales provide moderate protection from various attacks, they are only a touch more durable than crocodile scales, her more plate like scales are even moreso, and prevent her body from properly expelling excess bodyheat. This forces her to have to cool down every so often. She has an extra organ in her chest that stores combustible gases that she can expell in the form of fire breath. While full, this same organ aids in flight by making her body lighter than the air around her. Her tail and wings are fully developed and her eyes allow her to see in the dark. She also has a false palette like a crocodile to prevent flames from going back down her throat.
Growth: How will the quirk development,
any awakenings.
Amazing update, I love the cool down mechanic you've given her as not only does it balance but it opens opportunities for other characters to aid and help! Happily accepted!
I wasn't originally going to make a character BUT things change so here is a support course guy. i shall now disappear until the RP begins as i have to write posts!!! woosh!!!

Name: Hisakawa Shinsuke (Shin-(honorific here) for short)

Role: Support Course Student

Likes: Being well-kept, having proper schedules, and playing chess (He says it helps with his strategizing.)

Dislikes: Messes (He DESPISES people who can't clean up after themselves), and people who ask too many questions about his eyes (It's a sensitive topic)

Appearance: Shinsuke is an average height guy, around 5'5, having light-blue eyes, with an almost robotic glow to them, while having brown hair, usually well-kept and slicked back.

Personality: Shinsuke is a well-kept and good-mannered young man, usually favors speaking in situations where it's truly needed. But just because he's good-mannered doesn't mean he can't have a mean bite. If you push him over the edge, Shinsuke will usually snap, and whoever pushed him over that edge should hide. Shinsuke loves boardgames involving strategies, like chess, because he says it "helps his analysis more", even though it doesn't, although he enjoys it all the same. Shinsuke has a weak spot for his eyes, as he usually doesn't like talking about them, as he thinks they're weird (although nobody actually teased him about it, and most people thought they looked pretty cool).

Bio/Backstory: (TW: no trauma is present here, be sad ye trauma hunterz!!!)
Shinsuke grew up in a small town, living in a tightly knit community until his father found a new job in Musutafu, Japan, the same city where U.A was located. Shinsuke grew up watching heroes around the world, wanting to become like them. Of course, it wasn't possible for him to fly, or have super strength, make flames from his hands, but he still wished to make a difference. Because of that, Shinsuke made sure that everything he did was prim and proper, made sense, was accurate, and had proper schedules so everything could be perfect. Of course, there were times when it couldn't be proper, and he usually threw tantrums as a kid as a result. That's it. Other than that, he had a pretty normal childhood, as his parents were a part of the middle class and was pretty set on what he wanted to do.

Desired development: I want Shinsuke to STOP BEING SUCH A WELL-KEPT STUDENT!!! become a bit less strict with himself (and stop being sensitive about his eyes, but that's a side quest for another day)

Quirk name: Quick Analysis

Quirk type: Mutation (I think??? If this is wrong, please let me know thanks!!!)

Quirk description: Due to his quirk, Shinsuke's eyes are robotic, and cannot be changed or removed. Fortunately, it doesn't affect Shinsuke's eyesight. For his actual quirk, Quick Analysis, as the name suggests, can quickly analyze an opponent's height, weight, and other physical characteristics. Along with that, it can analyze their weak points. A drawback for this is that Shinsuke needs his eyes for his quirk to function, and since his eyes are robotic, and be turned off through EMPs, or even just covering his eyes, if you're desperate. If he IS hit by an EMP, it will render his eyes useless, meaning he will lose his sense of sight.

Growth: Later on, his quirk will also be able to analyze people's quirks, just as long as he's seen it in action (for probably about ten seconds), or else he would not be able to analyze it in the slightest.
I love the attention the support class is getting and I love this character. Robot eyes!? That's so cool and the growth they'll under take! Happily accepted!

So here is the updated character list so far
Class 1A:
Kawahara Ryoma (Triple fire lad)
Sakaguchi Koichi (Gengar kid)
Medashi, Kairen (Kai) (Aura boy)
Melusine Isalyne (Water hydra girl)
Fujita Rei (Solar powered girl)
Hyōketsu Tsukōri (Ice lass!)
Yukage Izumi (Nightstalker)
Hijima Tetsuo (Iron man/Density dude)
Omoshiroi Hone (Funny bone man)
Yamada Kisuni (Smooching stealer)
Inazuma Akira (Gotta go fast)
Yuki Tatsuya (HttyD) music intensifies)
@ThAtGuY101 student character
Roteki Kyo (Sponge boy)
Jiren Jouji (Bug boy)
Tereda Takeru (Bison boy)

Support course students:
Morine Satoshi (Photogenic)
Maboroshi Kyosu (Projector lass)
Tsuki Senjiro (Hyperlink lad!)
Hisakawa Shinsuke (Staring contest champion/ Robot eyes)

Heroes:
Takeuchi Akihiko (Booster pack)
Tetsuyuki Toyama (Gargoyle)
Koji Matsuda (Smite)

Villains:
Hanī, Kiira (Killer bee)
Hyōketsu Tōshō (Jack Frost)
Chrome King
Genzo Hyokai (Scwary dude)

I had a shift swap at work so one of my days to work on this, which was Friday, has swapped to Saturday.

Despite that I still aim to get the starter up by this weekend, I figured the optimal place to start would be the students arriving at the classes: It encourages interaction and it's unlikely to lag like a entrance exam might. In your starting post please feel free to write about the entrance exam! How your character did in it, the points they got and how they ultimately passed it. (Or whether your character was through on recommendation) But ultimately please place your character in 1A's classroom where after a little mingling the homeroom teacher will appear to progress the plot!

As for everyone with villain characters their arc is still a WIP. The character of Chrome King is starting to come together, my idea is that whilst the school story is happening the villains are slowly forming and in one of the later arcs of the schools story they finally run into each other. I recommend having more than just a villain character as I expect this arc to potentially be slower than the school arc. It will start with the villain group forming in a shady bar of sorts, the characters brought together through underworld connections. Goals and ideals will be discussed and eventually the conclusion of working together will eventually be reached.

Finally the support courses story will run adjacent to and interlay with the class 1A story but will most likely have the same pace as the villains story. I need to figure out the teacher but I'm genuinely excited to delve into that story.

TLDR: Will try to get post up on Saturday, story will start with students in the class room where mingling will happen. Villain story WIP as of yet but will fully realise plans on Saturday as well.

Thank you all for your applications, patience and understanding. I look tremendously forwards to writing with you!

Nice, I like the antihero idea- really interesting path. With a bit of polish which I think has been done in the comments the quirk works out pretty decently. Yes he's capable of really high speeds and damage but it takes a drain on his body (In terms of stamina) so he can't just go all out or he's in a very Deku like situation where he can't really do much afterwards.

The way I've interpreted the speed is relates to Zenitsu from Demon Slayer or Alucard from Castlevania. They're capable of high speeds but can kind of only go straight whilst doing so. If you can predict you got them- I dunno if that makes sense.

When I first saw it I thought maybe it was lil bit much but after a reread and seeing the discussion I'm alright with, fully trust ya.

Happily accepted.

Preach it @H47E
I love making sure my characters have strong moments, It's great but its also great and important to have them fail and loose- at least struggle because that's where conflict and eventually growth brew. I look forwards to seeing how it all plays out honestly, I feel like we have such a good collection of respectful and revered writers here.

Amazing update, I love the cool down mechanic you've given her as not only does it balance but it opens opportunities for other characters to aid and help! Happily accepted!

I love the attention the support class is getting and I love this character. Robot eyes!? That's so cool and the growth they'll under take! Happily accepted!

So here is the updated character list so far
Class 1A:
Kawahara Ryoma (Triple fire lad)
Sakaguchi Koichi (Gengar kid)
Medashi, Kairen (Kai) (Aura boy)
Melusine Isalyne (Water hydra girl)
Fujita Rei (Solar powered girl)
Hyōketsu Tsukōri (Ice lass!)
Yukage Izumi (Nightstalker)
Hijima Tetsuo (Iron man/Density dude)
Omoshiroi Hone (Funny bone man)
Yamada Kisuni (Smooching stealer)
Inazuma Akira (Gotta go fast)
Yuki Tatsuya (HttyD) music intensifies)
@ThAtGuY101 student character
Roteki Kyo (Sponge boy)
Jiren Jouji (Bug boy)
Tereda Takeru (Bison boy)

Support course students:
Morine Satoshi (Photogenic)
Maboroshi Kyosu (Projector lass)
Tsuki Senjiro (Hyperlink lad!)
Hisakawa Shinsuke (Staring contest champion/ Robot eyes)

Heroes:
Takeuchi Akihiko (Booster pack)
Tetsuyuki Toyama (Gargoyle)
Koji Matsuda (Smite)

Villains:
Hanī, Kiira (Killer bee)
Hyōketsu Tōshō (Jack Frost)
Chrome King
Genzo Hyokai (Scwary dude)

I had a shift swap at work so one of my days to work on this, which was Friday, has swapped to Saturday.

Despite that I still aim to get the starter up by this weekend, I figured the optimal place to start would be the students arriving at the classes: It encourages interaction and it's unlikely to lag like a entrance exam might. In your starting post please feel free to write about the entrance exam! How your character did in it, the points they got and how they ultimately passed it. (Or whether your character was through on recommendation) But ultimately please place your character in 1A's classroom where after a little mingling the homeroom teacher will appear to progress the plot!

As for everyone with villain characters their arc is still a WIP. The character of Chrome King is starting to come together, my idea is that whilst the school story is happening the villains are slowly forming and in one of the later arcs of the schools story they finally run into each other. I recommend having more than just a villain character as I expect this arc to potentially be slower than the school arc. It will start with the villain group forming in a shady bar of sorts, the characters brought together through underworld connections. Goals and ideals will be discussed and eventually the conclusion of working together will eventually be reached.

Finally the support courses story will run adjacent to and interlay with the class 1A story but will most likely have the same pace as the villains story. I need to figure out the teacher but I'm genuinely excited to delve into that story.

TLDR: Will try to get post up on Saturday, story will start with students in the class room where mingling will happen. Villain story WIP as of yet but will fully realise plans on Saturday as well.

Thank you all for your applications, patience and understanding. I look tremendously forwards to writing with you!
Will we be allowed to make starter posts for villains at that time as well, just to place them in the world or shall we hold off until you say?

Name: Katar, Rahm
Birthday: 10/10
Zodiac Sign(optional): Libra
Sexuality(optional): bisexual
Height: 5'10" ft.

Likes: Medicine, health/fitness/wellness, trains and planes and fishing
Dislikes: injuries, jars, scaredy cats, and people that hate pineapple on pizza.
Appearance: Ramn is a tall pale boy with Bright orange eyes, short pale blonde hair on top and parted down the middle, and extremely short on the sides. He's fairly muscular and stands at 5'10" Ft. weighing at 185 lbs. He has various mouths across his body like mentioned in his quirk description. He has a rather intimidating looking facial expression with various scars across his body. He has a squared jawline, thick eyebrows and he always looks angry.

Casual outfit. He wears a purple t-shirt that covers his shoulder and stomach mouths. He wears dark gray cargo pants, black socks, purple sneakers, a silver watch, and sometimes has a olive green jacket.

Hero outfit - He wears a silver spandex shirt with white stripes down the arms and holes for his shoulder mouths, and cropped at the bottom for his belly mouth. On top of that, he has a white leather jacket with fur trim and holes in the same places his shirt has. He wears black and white gloves with holes on the palms. He wears loose white and gray camo pants with many pockets for many tools and equipment. He wears a tactical belt or more tools and supplies. He wears black combat boots.

Bio/Backstory: Rahm's father was a criminal with a quirk that allowed him to eat anything and turn it into a a corrosive gaseous breath attack. His father taught him to be strong in s world that didn't care for anyone. His mother was always afraid of his father and played little partbinbhis child development. One day his father would be arrested and his mother unfit to raise him. He was sent into foster care. His adoptive father was a doctor and the person that taught him compassion.
Desired development: learn to control his anger better

Personality: Rahm seems like a very angry young man. Rahm was born into this world with bawled up fists, and even headbutted the doctor. He talks loud, he criticizes often and he's very nitpicky. Deep down, you won't find many people more caring or devoted to helping people than Rahm. Rahm cares deeply for the students and deep down is a very emotional man who can't stand the thought of soneone getting hurt and being unable to help them. Which is why he gets angry and scolds them frequently when they get hurt.

Description: Rahm is a man that spends a lot of time studying medicine in his free tine. He's always keeping up to date with modern medical science and and doesn't skip a beat. he likes things done routinely on schedule. Everything is clockwork. He enjoys collecting clocks and has over twenty of them in his room including an old grandfather clock given ty o him by his own grandfather. A few of the clocks have different times as they are set to different time zones.

Quirk: multi-mouth. He has six mouths.

1. the mouth on his face is just a regular mouth if you overlook the fact that her teeth are sharp. Also he can unhinge his jaw.
2 & 3. There are mouths on his shoulders can bite much harder than the one on his face, they can also burp a certain toxic gas which causes the victim's muscles to slowly grow numb.
4 & 5. The mouths on his palms can't bite as hard as his other mouths, but they posses saliva that can makes antibodies which can be used to treat poisons or close wounds. He can also quickly generate blood and transfer it through his hands, however he can only generate small portions of blood at a time, thus replenishing major blood loss takes a lot of energy out of him and cannot be abused as he still needs plenty of blood for himself. His hands can also be used to drain blood to which he mostly uses for storing blood for later in case of emergency.
6. The mouth on his stomach can eat through almost anything from metal or other objects ,and turn it into corrosive stomach acid that it can spit out like a corrosive acid breath attack.

Only the mouth on his face can actually talk, but he likes to say talk to the hand.
Katar, Rahm; affiliation: UA 1A Student
Birthday 10/10
Height: 5'10" ft
Blood type: O-
Dislikes: Injuries

Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 3

(Question: Can my pro hero be a teacher?)

Name: Wu, Yu
Birthday: 4/20
Zodiac Sign(optional): Tauros
Sexuality(optional): Straight
Role: Hero - The Elastic Fist
Likes: Candy, his job(hero work), Duragon Bowl C(duh), helping others(especially future heroes).
Dislikes: anything too hot or too cold. his ex-wife, and people that think Uberman can beat Roku.
Appearance: Appearance: shoulder length pink spiky rubbery hair that appears to be messily combed back. Though since his hairy is rubbery, he can't actually comb it. His eyes are cherry red ,and even his teeth are pink. His skin light pink rubbery skin, and he has a great complexion! One of the great things about being rubbery is he never has a single pimple, wart, or any other blemish! That and he still looks like he's in his early twenties. He's 6'1 ft, 248 pounds, pretty muscular.

Personality(Adult Yu): Yu is still as outgoing and energetic as he once was, but in his adulthood, he has refined his energy. Controlling it and using it to focus on goals and being mindful of actions. He's become a lot more cool and carefree over the years but still has a few dorky awkward moments from time to time. Some habits are hard to break. If his dad jokes have only gotten worse over the years. Sone things never change.

Flashback to when Yu was a kid:
Yu is a friendly and energetic boy that tries to make friends, and tries to be outgoing. Sometimes to the point where he's overdoing it a bit. At times he can come off as awkward or just flat out weird. He also has a very oddly specific idea what being a hero means. He is more than happily to explain that 'his idea' of being a hero. That he likes to likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving. You dropped you pencil! Never fear! i will save the day! He also likes to make puns and jokes that might not be funny to most people, but he will most certainly laugh at his own jokes. Basically dad jokes but cranked up to eleven. Despite his goofy personality he's an etremely smart boy.
Yuwu.png

(Art by IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Bio/Backstory:

The link below is over 4,000 words long so here is a shortened version.

Yu Wu Grew up with his family in Shenzhen China. That is where his father was born and raised. His mother however was from Japan. Yu's father was a lawyer. His mother worked at a garden. Yu was an average kid with three siblings. Yu was a problem child in his youth as he never had any goals or directions. The fact that he was the only person in his family that was pink made him stand out even amongst his own family. One tragic day his mother was killed on her way home. It she was unfortunate enough to encounter a nasty villain on her way home. Leeya's death greatly effected the family and ultimately lead to them moving to Musutafu Japan.

It was hard adjusting to their new life, but after some proper hard work and discipline, Yu managed to become a surprisingly brilliant child. His grades went up. His mother would have been proud. Leeya's parents/his grand parents were good people and encouraging too. So was his father and siblings. Yakumo struggled the most, but hid it well. He devoted his time into his work and kids. Rarely ever giving himself time to relax. His father always put others before himself, especially his kids. One day an intruder would break into their home in Japan and the incident would change Yu's life and where he would gain his desire to one day become a hero.

(Long version, warning!)
Ten years before Yu would become a student at U.A.(Japan) he and his family lived in China near Shenzhen Bay. His mother(Leeya) was a worker at a greenhouse and their father(Yakumo) worked as a lawyer at a law firm. Yu's older brother Keiyo who was 3 years older than Yu and Maya, went to elementary school at the time ,and aspired to one day be like his father. Maya and Yu were both preschoolers and the youngest child just two years younger than the twins was still too young for school. Their mother had a photosynthesis quirk which gave her the ability to rapidly accelerate plant life as well as make her thumbs green. Their father as well as Keiyo both shared the same quirk which was wood manipulation which allowed them to change and manipulate the shape of wood(as a result of their quirk they sweat tree sap). Yu however had rubber body quirk which made his body all rubbery.(the fact that his quirk made his skin pink made slightly strange family photos).

"pancakes... check!, fruit juice... check!, secret stash of candy I hid since new years... where is it?!... (Yu gasps as he notices the wrappers sitting in the trash can.) I know it was Keiyo who did this dang it!" Yu said angrily as he clutched his juice can. His older brother Keiyo stood outside the room and smirked to himself, "Wow... I ate that candy over two months ages ago... Im surprised he just noticed it..." Keiyo thought to himself as he walked off laughing. Yu was not going to be deterred as he was dead set on watching his favorite show, Duragun Ball C. Yu's face lit up with excitement when the intro began, "oh boy I can't wait to watch this marathon! its going to be good!" Yu said to himself as he sat there infront of his bed two feet away from the television.

After twenty minutes of uninterrupted TV watching, SMACK! went the door leading to Keiyo and Yu's room. It was Yu's Slightly older sister Maya along with their younger sister Nia. Keiyo stood in the hallway with sadistic glee as he watched what was about to unfold, "guess what Yu! I got my quirk now! I got mom's quirk! that makes me the cool twin again! Keiyo told me you would want to hear the good news!" Maya said grinning while holding up her green thumbs. Yu sat there dumb-faced as he looked back and forth at both Maya and the TV, "So you can make plants grow huh?" Yu said slightly disappointed as his attention went from the TV to his sister ,but then he smiled and looked at her, "thats awesome Maya! good for you! you really are the best sibling! you should totally tell your friends! they would love to find out!" Yu said cheerfully. Maya gasped then ran out of the room with Nia a few steps behind her to their room to talk to her friends via the house phone with her mothers assistance. Yu sat there contently grinning at his brother before turning his head back to the television. Yu thought it was strange his quirk was different from both his parents and his siblings as his quirk was rubber body which turned him pink as well as made his body stretchy and rubbery. He still shared similar facial features with his parents except he was pink! He pondered this for a few moments before returning his attention back to his program.

The next day they celebrated his sisters new quirk manifesting. During the party Yu occasionally pondered his circumstances again. He was fine being pink and rubbery ,but it was more than that as Yu was always the oddball of the family regardless of his quirk. Though despite this Yu was still happy for sister and joined with the celebration. They even made jokes as well, Maya was called the "late bloomer" and Yu was called "the oddball". Their mother Leeya had made the cake and carried it to the living room sitting it carefully on the coffee table just outside of Nia's reach. Their father had paid for and decorated the living room with streamers, balloons ,and confetti that he has saved just for the occasion. The party was a total success as Maya was happy, Yu and Keiyo didn't get in any fight ,and Nia even drew her sister a picture in which Maya promptly placed on her nightstand that night.

The next day at school the students mostly congratulated Maya on her quirk manifestation ,and that day the teacher asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. To which most of the kids replied with being a hero, teacher, astronaut, a fireman, doctor, actor, celebrity ,yet Yu was dumbfounded by the question. Yu wasn't entirely motivated to be anything when he grew up, "I guess I'm gonna be a hobo!... ride a train car or travel all across the world" Yu said contently as he held up a crude drawing of himself with a cape standing on a train car. To his surprise most of the kids began laughing to which Yu shrugged it off and laughed with them. In truth Yu didn't really have a clue of what he wanted to be. Neither did maya ,but she was smart enough to pick an actual career as she said she wanted to grow trees just like her mother. Yu cared deeply for his sister ,but didn't care for gardening or whatever confusing stuff his father did for a living.

That night Yu looked over at his brother Keiyo who was sitting across the room at his desk with his notebook and a quill. Keiyo was so focused on his extra credit school projects that he didn't even notice Yu was still up watching him. Yu sat there amazed as Keiyo was a smart kid that knew what he wanted. That was something Yu wanted to aspire to be like ,but how could he be more like his brother? Yu became more determined to make something of himself except the big problem was that he still didn't know what yet.

After Yu had decided to become more like his brother he went to sleep that night ,and his older brother Keiyo continued working on his extra credit school projects for two hours longer before heading to sleep himself. The next morning was a regular Friday school day. When Yu came home he began jotting down ideas ,but most of it was simply poorly written scribbles and poorly drawn pictures of squirrels and lizards he had previously saw while walking home that day, "Whatcha drawin loser..." scoffed Keiyo as walked by. Keiyo then jumped on the couch propping his feet on the table and turned on the television to watch the news, "Keiyo your so lame... watching the news trying to act like dad ,but your an even bigger goofball than I am. Also the worst part is you know it too which is why you act so defensive" Yu said as he continued drawing his misshapen squirrel. At this point Keiyo was visibly angry with his eyes glaring focused on Yu, "atleast I can spell news loser... and who do you think you are anyways?! I can't even read that chicken scratch! your handwriting is worse than Nia's and shes still learning her alphabet!" Yelled Keiyo with a smug look as he looked back at the news. Yu continued writing for five minutes before looking back at his brother, "none of that changes the fact that I'm still right..." Yu said calmly before continuing.

Afterwards the two got into a heated argument which ended in an enraged father busting out of his home office grabbing both of them ,and taking them outside to find chores for them to do. They were outside doing chores around the yard for three hours before they were done. After they ate dinner that afternoon Yu bugged his sister to help him with his handwriting for ten minutes before she reluctantly agreed. While Maya was helping Yu improve his handwriting, RING! RING! RIIIING! went the phone. After a minute their father Yakumo's face turned cold as he was called about an attack that happened near the greenhouse his wife/their mother(Leeya) worked and they believe she may have gotten caught up in the attack. Yakumo felt a weight hit him when they confirmed the terrible news. He sat at the table for a few minutes looking out the window and at his four kids then eventually decided to tell them. the youngest child Nia took the news the hardest. Two weeks later they had the funeral ceremony in China ,and the body was sent to Japan so her parents so they could give her a proper traditional Japanese style funeral. at the Ceremony in China Yakumo looked over at the kids at told them about his wifes wish's to one day move back to her home country Japan as the two had been talking about it for a while ,but Yakumo was never serious about it ,and had always intended in staying in his home country of China. Keiyo and Maya were indifferent to the idea, while Yu hated the idea ,and Nia was still for the most part in denial.

One week after the incident had passed Yakumo had became more serious about her wish to move back to Japan ,but he needed time and he needed plans. Yakumo had spoken with Leeya's family about coming to Japan. They continued to live in china for another year. Leeya's parents were willing to help them with financial needs until they got on their feet. Yakumo had spent the most part of the year planning their move to Japan as well as getting some assistance from his former employer to help him find a suitable law firm in Japan that he could work at.

A year after the family had moved to Japan they were now living in Musutafu Japan. The family still had their same old family photos from two years ago ,but none of them liked talking much of it. For the most part they settled in nicely ,and despite the tragedy that had occurred two years ago things were finally looking up. Yakumo was rising in the law firm he worked at becoming well known by many as a well respected lawyer, Keiyo was near the top of his class, Maya had taken a great interest in journalism, Yu's handwriting had become so good that even Keiyo was activly praising it ,and Nia was Finally in school and making new friends. Leeya's parents still helped them from time to time even if they needed it or not. Things would never be the same ,but things were looking up for them.

BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP! BEEEP! Went Yu's alarm clock. Yu got up and pressed the alarm ready to get dressed and start another day at school. He put on his student uniform while his brother was still fast asleep from overdoing his studies again the night prior. Yu turned off the light before heading out. Even though part of Yu hated his brother for all the countless fights they got into he still cared enough for him to turn out the lights and give him a few extra minutes of sleep. Yu went down and joined his two sisters in eating breakfast. It was toast and scrambled eggs with orange juice. Yu was disappointed his father didn't get the grapefruit juice that he had specifically asked for throughout the past two weeks. After they had halfway finished eating Keiyo had finally got up and had heavy eye bags. All three of Keiyo's siblings had spit out their orange juice when they saw Keiyo walking downstairs with the goofiest looking expression. Even Yakumo had to turn his head to not choke on his toast, "Boy you need to get to bed sooner. You got plenty hours in the day to get stuff done" Yakumo said looking over at him, "Getting the proper amount of sleep is good for a proper healthy boy!" cheered Maya as she grinned. Keiyo walked over and ate his breakfast slowly. As the others began grabbing their bags Keiyo had already wolfed down his breakfast, snatched his bag up ,and was already heading outside, "Just another day at school!" Said Keiyo as he opened the door with a smirk.

As they went off to school that day ,and their father Yakumo was reviewing a case he was going over involving two gang members. Yakumo was the lawyer they wanted to have these people thrown away behind bars. Yakumo was a little hesitant as he hadn't thrown gang members in jail before. He pondered what sort of retaliation might happen should some of the other gang members decide to get revenge against the people responsible or worse. If they decided to come after their families. Yakumo had a lot of his mind that morning.

That day at school Yu had felt awkward for having low grades compared to his two brilliant siblings. Between his older brother being involved in AP classes and his sister excelling in her work as well Yu felt pretty average. It didn't help the fact that even his younger sister Nia was writing full sentences compared to most of her class which were still learning to form words. Yu was pretty much the average kid in his family. That day when they got home he looked over at his older sister Maya, "Hey sis... Yu look amazing today! is that a new hairstyle? your folder looked super organi-" Yu said before being interrupted, "what do you want Yu?" Maya reluctantly asked crossing her arms, "can you tutor m-" Yu said and again being interrupted, "forget about it... your too dumb... and besides... its not my fault your too lazy to pay attention in class anyways" Maya said turning her head away, "oh come on! I need to get smarts! like you!" Yelled Yu, "Your dumb Yu... your denser than lead Yu... Your dumber than a second coat of paint" Keiyo said while walking towards te couch. Maya eventually reluctantly decided to help. Yu got confused pretty quickly ,but his brother Keiyo was nice enough to pitch in as well. He was quick to anger ,but he was also happy to see Yu wanting to further his education. Between Maya yelling in his right ear and Keiyo yelling in his left ear they barely noticed Nia sitting by the kitchen counter making a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

While The kids were at home that afternoon their father was at work in his office reviewing the evidence ,and deciding whether or not he was confident enough to go through with the case. After his boss walked in he spoke with Yakumo telling him that is was his choice whether or not he wanted to go through with the case or not as his boss was a nice guy ,and wasn't going to force him to take the case if he was too scared to do it. Yakumo looked at his family photo on the desk; (Yakumo was standing behind Keiyo and Yu while holding up bunny ears behind their heads, Leeya was standing next to Yakumo and behind Maya and Nia giggling with her hands on their shoulders. Keiyo was standing there with his arms crossed, Yu was making a goofy face while sticking his tongue out and Maya and Nia were both standing there giggling). Yakumo looked at his family photo with a smirk before getting up ,and heading to his boss's office to confirm he would take the case.

When Yakumo came home the first thing he saw were Keiyo and Maya smacking Yu with rolled up newspaper while Yu continued studying. Nia was on the couch with peanut butter and jelly on her face as well as on the counter in the kitchen. Yakumo was too tired to yell at his kids this late into the afternoon so he went into the kitchen and fixed himself a peanut butter jelly sandwich and fell on the couch next to Nia, "So... anything good on tv today?" Yakumo said face first into the couch, "Yea! watch tv with me papa!" Nia said excitedly... but its hard to watch cartoons when those poopyheads keep yelling during the show" Said Nia slightly upset, "That is not how you solve those types of equations Yu! do it the way I showed you!" Keiyo yelled, "actually the way you did it was incorrect as you left this step out." Yu said cheerfully while pointing towards the specific step, "Wow...you know Keiyo he is right you know? You forgot a step" Maya said laughing. Keiyo was visibly angry for a moment then burst into laughter, "I guess I was... The day Yu is actually right about something..." Keiyo mumbled to himself. Maya, Keiyo ,and Yu made themselves peanut butter jelly sandwiches and sat on the couch, "So... I take it were just going to eat sandwiches and watch cartoons today for dinner?" Maya said, "Pretty much..." Said Yakumo, "It's amazing!" Said Nia. So that's what they did. They sat there and watched cartoons ,and eventually took their baths and headed to bed.

The next day was Saturday and Yu headed to his tai chi class as Yu had been attending Tai Chi classes for the past 6 months. Yu enjoyed attending Tai chi as it helped improve his health, confidence as well as provide him self-defense lessons. His Tai Chi instructor was a strong stalwart man that looked to be around his mid forties with scars and bruises. His name was Li Jie Zhang but Yu was to refer to him as Sifu Zhang. Sifu Zhang was a tough martial artist ,but was also kind and cared much for his students. In his class there were makirawaras(training dummies), mirrors so the students could see themselves as well as the instructor when he wasn't facing them), various chinese weapons(from jian to kwandao to hook swords there were many weapons), and a hard stone floor. There was also a picture large picture with a simple wooden frame on the far side of the room of him as a student with his instructor and the many other students. Fun Fact: one of the students in the picture was a young prodigy student by the name of Konju). Even though he came predominantly for tai chi the instructor also taught his students bagua and xing yi(the reason being is because tai chi, bagua ,and xing yi are often taught together and are occasionally called "the three sisters"). Xing Yi was harder as it involved more jumping around and low stances. Bagua was more confusing as it involved walking in circles and various turns and techniques. Though despite the difficulty he enjoyed learning then anyways ,and the fact that his instructor was very supportive really helped a lot.

Meanwhile after a week in court the two gang members were finally given lengthy prison sentences. Yakumo has mostly relieved that they were finally being brought to justice ,and that he no longer had to worry with those two walking the streets. As Yakumo drove home he noticed two men in dark suits follow him for two blocks ,but eventually turn before Yakumo could make out their faces. Yakumo was somewhat concerned about the two people who followed him ,but he was more concerned about his family. He began speeding up as he drove for his house to his relief to find out everything was fine. Yu and Maya were studying science, Keiyo was helping Nia with basic math to help ensure she stays a couple steps ahead of her classmates. Yakumo walked in and began boiling pasta which would later be turned into spaghetti and meat balls. That night Yakumo set his alarm clock for Sunday which he just happened to have the day off.

As the night continued lights were flashing and everyone was dancing. The whole building was filled with people eating, drinking(some more than they should), dancing, partying ,and even singing to karaoke. Yu was up on the stage as well as a couple other people singing "Funk You" by C-low Gween, "I guess the chaaange in my pocket just wasn't enough!... I'm like! Funk you! funk her toooo!" Yu sang as the party continued. before He could sing the next line a loud ringing noise could be heard throughout the building ,and a the lights began shining brighter and brighter. Then moments later Yu woke up to the rooms bright lights shining in his eyes ,and the sound of his alarm clock going off. "you need to quit singing at night! Because of you I can't get that song out of my head now!" Keiyo said pressing the pillow firmly against his head.

That morning they ate a regular breakfast and about an hour after they had finished and cleaned up they received a strange phone call from Yakumo's boss, "Yakumo its me! your boss! Some people came here today and I fear the worst... We were lucky here as some pro heroes had been patrolling outside and were quick enough to react before anyone could be harmed. However they didn't get here until after one of those thugs could get your address. I've already called the police ,but I fear the worst! please be safe!" Said his boss nervously. Yakumo was petrified for a moment ,and thirty minutes after the phone call some loud banging on the front door could be heard. Yakumo sent his kids upstairs and stood by the stairway with a pistol he had owned for several years. Yakumo wasn't an expert marksman ,but he went down to the shooting range once a week and had some experience if that would help. Though Yakumo wasn't sure what he would be going up against as a gun wouldn't make much of a difference against someone with a bullet proof quirk or someone with better marksmanship. Moments later the door was kicked open. A short thin man wearing a grey suit walked in smoking a cigar. behind him stood two large men wearing dark grey suits. As the men focused on the father they didn't notice Yu looking down the stairway.

As the men walked in a muffled gunshot rang out. One of the two tall men had shot the gun out of Yakumo's hand forcing him to surrender. approached Yakumo the short man began explaining how Yakumo was responsible for two of his lackeys being arrested ,and one of them being his son. While this was going on Keiyo wanted to get Yu back into the room ,but then heard a loud smash as one of the large men smash a lamp. Yu attempted to hide behind the couch ,but was noticed coming down the stairs. The man in the grey suit pointed to him with his cane, "Boy!... come down here and have a little chat with us. Were just here for your father. Don't worry! we won't bite you at least" Said the man with a rough grizzled voice. As he said that Yakumo looked over at Yu with fear and surprise. Yu reluctantly went down the stairs and as he stood by his father the man walked over to him and blew his cigar smoke at him, "See? now was that so hard?" Said the man as he turned around and walked back over to his two lackeys, "Tell your father goodbye... one last time" The short man said before pointing it at his head.

Before the man could pull the trigger, "Lacquered Chains Prison!" Yelled a voice coming from outside the house ,and as soon as the voice could be heard long branches extended into the house wrapping around the two large men. As the short man turned to see what was going on Yakumo too the opportunity to try take the gun from him ,but before he could take it the man noticed. They struggled for the gun until Yu stretched his arm to both the short man as well as his father's surprise as Yu stretched his arm out snatching the gun away. Moments later more branches came in wrapping around the short man ,and after that a man by the name Shinji Nishiya(AKA Kamui Woods) walked in to see the three gang members apprehended as well as his surprise to see Yu holding the man's gun. "oh hey! careful with that thing... I saw you grab that from his hand... that was some pretty good work. Someone such as yourself might consider becoming a hero... but that's just a thought of course! your free to choose your own path!" Kamui Woods said to Yu before speaking with Yakumo. After being spoken to by a pro hero Yu felt invigorated to hear those words from someone so amazing. Sure his father had given him praise ,but for some reason this felt different to him. Yakumo felt inspired and not just regular inspired ,but more inspired than ever as this is what he wanted to be. Yu saw Kamui Woods arrest the criminals and he thought to himself, this is what he wanted to do. This is what Yu wanted to do. When the brave hero came in to save the day Yu felt extremely relieved as he knew everything was going to be okay. At that moment Yu wanted to be able to give other people that same feeling of relief and to know someone was looking out for them. The other kids came down to see the hero listening to the father. After their conversation had ended Kamui Woods eventually left with the now arrested criminals. Yakumo discussed with his kids about what had happened ,and for the next for weeks they were all pretty startled and uneasy from the experience.

Since then weeks eventually passed, then months ,and then soon enough whole years had passed ,and yet Yu was still determined to become a hero. Years after the event Yakumo had earned such a great reputation that he was eventually able to open his own law firm. Keiyo had done so well in middle school that he was able to get accepted into a prestigious high school where he could focus on following the same path as his father of becoming a lawyer. Maya and Yu went to middle school. For a while Maya actually became jealous of Yu as during the time in school Yu had passed her up in grades ,and was accepted into AP classes just slightly before her. Maya went on to join the yearbook club as well as the school newspaper. Nia was now in elementary school and much like her siblings she was at the top of her class grade wise. To everyone's surprise when Nia's quirk finally awoken it was completely different from her parents as her quirk was called carob(type of gum tree)(her quirk allows her to heal damaged/sick plants with her sweat). Eventually after Nia's quirk manifested her and her sister slowly began growing a beautiful garden in their front yard earning the praise as well as envy from most of their neighbors. So much so that the neighbors were willing to pay them a respectable sum for them to plant beautiful gardens in their yards too. As for Yu he went on to join the schools karaoke club as well as continuing to pursue his regularly attended martial arts classes.

Desired development: Yu has already become the person he wants to be, but still strives to be better and make a difference

Quirk name: Rubber body
Quirk description: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremely limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks being fire or ice. He can stretch his body out 25 ft.
Growth: How will the quirk development, any awakenings.

Casual Clothing: He wears a black dress shirt with a light pink tie that has a small pin with the words "King of Breakfast. A pink and gray striped vest with a silver pocket watch and a bright pink suit jacket perfectly tailored. Matching suit pants, black socks and pink dress shoes.

Hero/Villain outfit: tight insulated spandex suit to offer some protection from elements. black leather half vest with inside pockets, loose green satin kung fu pants(with a green dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, steel toed combat boots ,and old worn bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).

Pro hero
Hobbies: Watching Duragan Bowl C, Making/helping friends and getting candy
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Snack: Candy(any kind)
Favorite Dessert: Milkshake, preferably with candy
Aesthetic: Bright vibrant colors. Especially the color pink. Yu wants everything to be as bright and cheerful as he is.

Yu Wu's Written works backstory
(All four chapters included)

Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner
his hero name will be
Family: Father(Yakumo/alive), Leeya(Mother/deceased), older brother(Keiyo/alive), Maya(slightly older twin sister/alive), Maya(slightly older twin sister/alive), Nia(younger sister/alive)
Yakumo owns a law firm, Keiyo works with his father and aspires to take his father's place one day. Maya is a journalist ,and Nia works at a garden nursery just like her mother once did

Yu's info; affiliation: Pro Hero
Height: 165 cm
Blood type: AB-
Dislikes: pun haters. Scum of the earth.

Yu-
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 5

Name: Hijima Gekido "The Angered Hero: Rampage"
Role: Pro Hero
Likes: Heroes, Quirks, helping people find new uses for quirks, training people.
Dislikes: Things Breaking, Villains, his time being wasted.
Appearance: Dark hair, red eyes, on a Musculed 6'1" Frame. He has scars across his body from various villain Encounters. He wears a suit of body armor to protect himself as best as he can, with a dark cloak. He has two items on his Arms that allow him to launch small projectiles with the help of his Quirk.
Personality: He is strict on those that he works with, making sure everything is operating smoothly. He however, even if he doesn't look like it, a bit of an Academic, and known to keep his mind as well as his strength sharp. When he's not doing anything, he's seen with a Sudoku Puzzle in hand, trying to solve it. He is usually more calm and laid back, however he gets angry easily compared to others.

Bio/Backstory: He was born to a couple of civilians, having a normal childhood, and when he was old enough, he studied through the hero course, people would laugh at him because of his Quirk. However, he would prove them wrong. As he studied, he got lots of critique on how to use his quirk for good, and to tone out those that tried to ridicule him. He was a sidekick for a while after he graduated, eventually starting his own Agency at age 24. He had met his wife while in school, she was always encouraging despite those that ridiculed him. About a year and a half after the founding of his Agency, which was nearby to a support Lab, Tetsuo was born, and he still did his Hero work, which resulted in him not always being around for him, but neither resent the other for that. He will be there the Day Tetsuo goes off for School.

Desired development: Hoping to see how Tetsuo's class does.

Quirk name: Berserker Spirit
Quirk type: Transformation.
Quirk description: His Strength increases the Angrier he gets, however, his Anger is sentient on its own, which can make him lose control. His current limit on Anger to strength is a Multiplier of 45. Anything higher and he loses control of himself.
Growth: I intend to increase the Limit to around x60 as he gets even more Potent with his Power.

Name: Fujiwara Ayame
Role: Pro Hero, recently in full control of The Nightstriker Agency.
Dislikes: Blocked Views, Villains raiding places, her eyes going blind.
Appearance: A woman of short (149 cm/4'10.7") stature on a slim frame, her camouflage colored hair is due to her quirk, she has green eyes with the sights of a Sniper Scope as her pupils. I'll get to her Hero Costume a bit later.

Personality: Ayame is a calm individual, calmer than most people. She is very observant and can recall details about things she's seen. However, she gets very panicky if she is blinded, to extreme overuse. She can also give out constructive criticism to those who need it, and will note those items even if from 1500 feet away. However, she does not have a shouting quirk, so she has to usually reiterate what she said before.

Bio/Backstory: Ayame was born to A Civilian couple who worked in Intricate things that had small parts, and inspecting buildings. She grew up loving the work heroes do, and was inspired to do so. She applied at every school she could get to due to her quirk not being the best for Hero Work. As she studied with her school, she learned her use in Hero Society. When she graduated, she was a Sidekick for a Hero alongside Yukage Seichiro (The Nightstriker). When the Hero they were working for Retired, the hero named Seichiro his main Heir, and She talked to him about co-operating the Agency. They agreed, as he took more front operations and was the face as she took more behind the scenes operations. At the Height of Seichiro's Popularity as a Hero, she kept an eye on his family as well to hopefully be closer to his Family. She had been tied up having to spot for The Nightstriker when he died. She blames herself a bit for his death, but as part of the Healing Process for herself, she Recommended his Daughter, Izumi for UA after seeing her grow up from watching over her counterpart's Family, seeing the potential to take his place or even exceed his expectations.

Quirk name: Eye Scopes
Quirk type: Mutant
Quirk description: Ayame can see things clearly even from 457 m away (1500ft) when her quirk is active, and up to 762 m away (2500 ft) when she maxes out the Adjustments on her quirk, and can use the quirk for up to four hours before starting to have headaches and up to 12 hours before temporary blindness, her blindness lasts at most 6 hours. When she isn't using her quirk, her pupils do not move.
Growth: Her quirk will train to be longer lasting before temporary blindness.

Last edited:
Mulled over if I would have time for this, but the cast here was too cool to resist getting in on the action:

Name: Kurogane Kazuki
Age: 15 (though he's likely one of the oldest in 1-A; his birthday is within a month of the school year's start)
Role: Student, Support Course

Likes: Driving, pushing past his limits, looking cool, Akane
Dislikes: Losing, being insulted, laziness

Appearance: Kazuki is a somewhat imposing figure, standing at 5'11 with a slightly larger-than-average build. His vermillion eyes tend to radiate an intense, fiery gaze that matches his generally aloof body language, crowned with a frizzy mess of curly black hair.

1694043970952.png

Personality: Kazuki is a complex and enigmatic individual, embodying the classic bad-boy persona with a classic twist.

Rebellious and fiercely independent, he walks the fine line between chaos and control, finding solace in the thrilling chaos of life. With a brooding exterior and a heart of gold hidden beneath the tough facade, Kazuki is known for his unwavering loyalty to those he cares about.

He possesses a daring and adventurous spirit, always seeking the next adrenaline rush, whether it's through riding his beloved motorcycle, Akane (which he's about 1 month too young to be legally riding but we move), or taking on challenges that test his limits, always feeling the need to prove his abilities to the rest of the world.

While he may come off as delinquent-esque, Kazuki tries his best to keep his grades up (to varying degrees of success), and also possesses a strong sense of justice and an unyielding determination to protect the people and ideals he holds dear. His mysterious charm can draw others in, and those who truly get to know him discover a fiercely loyal and compassionate friend beneath the rugged exterior.

In other words, Kazuki is a whirlwind of contradictions, a rogue with a heart of gold, and a formidable presence in the world of heroes and villains alike.

Bio/Backstory:
Kazuki was born into an upper class family, the last son of 3. His father, Kosaku Kurogane, is a renowned doctor and many famous Pro Heroes can be found within his clientele.

The boy's two older brothers, Kaito and Kazuya, eagerly followed in their father's footsteps, both blazing through their education with the ultimate goal of taking over their father's practice.

The young boy, on the other hand, found love in something other than medicine- driving. From as far back as he could remember, Kazuki would spend hours flipping through car magazines, ogling at the coolest rides zooming through town (often stopping to use his Quirk to talk to them for a bit), and spending hours on his favourite game, Blam Turismo.

So it was quite a shock to the family when Kazuki announced his ambition of becoming a 'Racer Hero'- someone who could help protect others whilst flying by on the coolest, slickest set of wheels out. As expected, they didn't take kindly to it, which caused Kazuki to feel isolated and alone for a big chunk of his childhood.

His academic performance began to slip as he reached puberty, his raging hormones demanding new outlets to take out all of his anger and frustration on.

Sooner rather than later, Kazuki had become a full-fledged delinquent and spent a large chunk of his days skipping class, drinking, getting into fights, smoking, and participating in other illicit activities.

But all these outlets were just distractions- Kazuki knew they could never fill the void inside his heart- the same heart that revved and rumbled for the speed and thrill of racing, the satisfaction and selflessness of saving lives.

So he decided to make a bet with his father.

If he could get into one of U.A's courses and graduate with 'flying colours', his father would take his ambitions seriously and support him. If not, then Kosaku would have him serve at the Practice and follow in the steps of his two brothers that came before him.

This is where the gamble begins.

Desired Development: Kazuki has been so used to fighting alone that he doesn't feel that he has anyone in his corner. Anyone to lean on when things get rough. Aside from Akane, anyway.

He's been living a lonely loner lifestyle for far too long, and forming bonds with his classmates, opening up to them, and developing the humility and trust to let them fight for him will be his main character arc I think.

In addition, his arc could include a section similar to Ryoma's, where he learns the joys and importance of actually being a hero, and not just using it as a tool to prove his family wrong about him.

Quirk Name: Mecha-Mind
Quirk Type:
Emitter (probably)

Quirk Description: Mecha-Mind is a Quirk that grants Kazuki the extraordinary ability to interface with machines and technology. This unique connection allows him to manipulate, enhance, and communicate with mechanical systems, vehicles, and electronic devices. Key aspects of the Quirk include:

Technological Interface: Kazuki can mentally connect with machines, gaining access to their systems and real-time data.

Enhanced Engineering: He possesses innate mechanical expertise, excelling in diagnosing, repairing, and optimizing machinery, which gets better and more refined with experience.

Machine Telepathy: Kazuki can communicate with machines and understand their needs and malfunctions. Of course, machines (usually) don't have sentience or voices. However, Kazuki's Quirk feeds information back to him by giving each machine he speaks to a distinctive voice completely of his mind's own fabrication.

That said, connecting with machines and technology can be mentally taxing. The more complex the system, the greater the mental strain. Prolonged use or interfacing with advanced technology can lead to exhaustion or headaches, especially with long-distance connections.

Additionally, not all machines are compatible with Kazuki's Quirk. Some highly advanced or encrypted technology might resist his attempts at interfacing, limiting his effectiveness in certain situations.

Growth:
Data Absorption: When interfacing with a machine, he can absorb knowledge related to its design, functions, and history, but this can take some time and also cause strain on his brain (rhymeeeee).

Remote Manipulation: He can remotely control machines he has interfaced with, operating them from within a certain distance.

Machine Fusion: In critical situations, Kazuki can temporarily merge his consciousness with a machine, using its capabilities as an extension of himself, pushing his mental capacity to its limit.

Last edited:
Name: Katar, Rahm
Birthday: 10/10
Zodiac Sign(optional): Libra
Sexuality(optional): bisexual
Height: 5'10" ft.

Likes: Medicine, health/fitness/wellness, trains and planes and fishing
Dislikes: injuries, jars, scaredy cats, and people that hate pineapple on pizza.
Appearance: Ramn is a tall pale boy with Bright orange eyes, short pale blonde hair on top and parted down the middle, and extremely short on the sides. He's fairly muscular and stands at 5'10" Ft. weighing at 185 lbs. He has various mouths across his body like mentioned in his quirk description. He has a rather intimidating looking facial expression with various scars across his body. He has a squared jawline, thick eyebrows and he always looks angry.

Casual outfit. He wears a purple t-shirt that covers his shoulder and stomach mouths. He wears dark gray cargo pants, black socks, purple sneakers, a silver watch, and sometimes has a olive green jacket.

Hero outfit - He wears a silver spandex shirt with white stripes down the arms and holes for his shoulder mouths, and cropped at the bottom for his belly mouth. On top of that, he has a white leather jacket with fur trim and holes in the same places his shirt has. He wears black and white gloves with holes on the palms. He wears loose white and gray camo pants with many pockets for many tools and equipment. He wears a tactical belt or more tools and supplies. He wears black combat boots.

Bio/Backstory: Rahm's father was a criminal with a quirk that allowed him to eat anything and turn it into a a corrosive gaseous breath attack. His father taught him to be strong in s world that didn't care for anyone. His mother was always afraid of his father and played little partbinbhis child development. One day his father would be arrested and his mother unfit to raise him. He was sent into foster care. His adoptive father was a doctor and the person that taught him compassion.
Desired development: learn to control his anger better

Personality: Rahm seems like a very angry young man. Rahm was born into this world with bawled up fists, and even headbutted the doctor. He talks loud, he criticizes often and he's very nitpicky. Deep down, you won't find many people more caring or devoted to helping people than Rahm. Rahm cares deeply for the students and deep down is a very emotional man who can't stand the thought of soneone getting hurt and being unable to help them. Which is why he gets angry and scolds them frequently when they get hurt.

Description: Rahm is a man that spends a lot of time studying medicine in his free tine. He's always keeping up to date with modern medical science and and doesn't skip a beat. he likes things done routinely on schedule. Everything is clockwork. He enjoys collecting clocks and has over twenty of them in his room including an old grandfather clock given ty o him by his own grandfather. A few of the clocks have different times as they are set to different time zones.

Quirk: multi-mouth. He has six mouths.

1. the mouth on his face is just a regular mouth if you overlook the fact that her teeth are sharp. Also he can unhinge his jaw.
2 & 3. There are mouths on his shoulders can bite much harder than the one on his face, they can also burp a certain toxic gas which causes the victim's muscles to slowly grow numb.
4 & 5. The mouths on his palms can't bite as hard as his other mouths, but they posses saliva that can makes antibodies which can be used to treat poisons or close wounds. He can also quickly generate blood and transfer it through his hands, however he can only generate small portions of blood at a time, thus replenishing major blood loss takes a lot of energy out of him and cannot be abused as he still needs plenty of blood for himself. His hands can also be used to drain blood to which he mostly uses for storing blood for later in case of emergency.
6. The mouth on his stomach can eat through almost anything from metal or other objects ,and turn it into corrosive stomach acid that it can spit out like a corrosive acid breath attack.

Only the mouth on his face can actually talk, but he likes to say talk to the hand.
Katar, Rahm; affiliation: UA 1A Student
Birthday 10/10
Height: 5'10" ft
Blood type: O-
Dislikes: Injuries

Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 4

(Question: Can my pro hero be a teacher?)

Name: Wu, Yu
Zodiac Sign(optional): Tauros
Role: Hero - The Elastic Fist
Likes: Candy, his job(hero work), Duragon Bowl C(duh), helping others(especially future heroes).
Dislikes: anything too hot or too cold. his ex-wife, and people that think Uberman can beat Roku.
Appearance: Appearance: shoulder length pink spiky rubbery hair that appears to be messily combed back. Though since his hairy is rubbery, he can't actually comb it. His eyes are cherry red ,and even his teeth are pink. His skin light pink rubbery skin, and he has a great complexion! One of the great things about being rubbery is he never has a single pimple, wart, or any other blemish! That and he still looks like he's in his early twenties. He's 6'1 ft, 248 pounds, pretty muscular.

Personality(Adult Yu): Yu is still as outgoing and energetic as he once was, but in his adulthood, he has refined his energy. Controlling it and using it to focus on goals and being mindful of actions. He's become a lot more cool and carefree over the years but still has a few dorky awkward moments from time to time. Some habits are hard to break. If his dad jokes have only gotten worse over the years. Sone things never change.

Flashback to when Yu was a kid:
Yu is a friendly and energetic boy that tries to make friends, and tries to be outgoing. Sometimes to the point where he's overdoing it a bit. At times he can come off as awkward or just flat out weird. He also has a very oddly specific idea what being a hero means. He is more than happily to explain that 'his idea' of being a hero. That he likes to likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving. You dropped you pencil! Never fear! i will save the day! He also likes to make puns and jokes that might not be funny to most people, but he will most certainly laugh at his own jokes. Basically dad jokes but cranked up to eleven. Despite his goofy personality he's an etremely smart boy.
View attachment 947334
(Art by IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Bio/Backstory:

The link below is over 4,000 words long so here is a shortened version.

Yu Wu Grew up with his family in Shenzhen China. That is where his father was born and raised. His mother however was from Japan. Yu's father was a lawyer. His mother worked at a garden. Yu was an average kid with three siblings. Yu was a problem child in his youth as he never had any goals or directions. The fact that he was the only person in his family that was pink made him stand out even amongst his own family. One tragic day his mother was killed on her way home. It she was unfortunate enough to encounter a nasty villain on her way home. Leeya's death greatly effected the family and ultimately lead to them moving to Musutafu Japan.

It was hard adjusting to their new life, but after some proper hard work and discipline, Yu managed to become a surprisingly brilliant child. His grades went up. His mother would have been proud. Leeya's parents/his grand parents were good people and encouraging too. So was his father and siblings. Yakumo struggled the most, but hid it well. He devoted his time into his work and kids. Rarely ever giving himself time to relax. His father always put others before himself, especially his kids. One day an intruder would break into their home in Japan and the incident would change Yu's life and where he would gain his desire to one day become a hero.

(Long version, warning!)
Ten years before Yu would become a student at U.A.(Japan) he and his family lived in China near Shenzhen Bay. His mother(Leeya) was a worker at a greenhouse and their father(Yakumo) worked as a lawyer at a law firm. Yu's older brother Keiyo who was 3 years older than Yu and Maya, went to elementary school at the time ,and aspired to one day be like his father. Maya and Yu were both preschoolers and the youngest child just two years younger than the twins was still too young for school. Their mother had a photosynthesis quirk which gave her the ability to rapidly accelerate plant life as well as make her thumbs green. Their father as well as Keiyo both shared the same quirk which was wood manipulation which allowed them to change and manipulate the shape of wood(as a result of their quirk they sweat tree sap). Yu however had rubber body quirk which made his body all rubbery.(the fact that his quirk made his skin pink made slightly strange family photos).

"pancakes... check!, fruit juice... check!, secret stash of candy I hid since new years... where is it?!... (Yu gasps as he notices the wrappers sitting in the trash can.) I know it was Keiyo who did this dang it!" Yu said angrily as he clutched his juice can. His older brother Keiyo stood outside the room and smirked to himself, "Wow... I ate that candy over two months ages ago... Im surprised he just noticed it..." Keiyo thought to himself as he walked off laughing. Yu was not going to be deterred as he was dead set on watching his favorite show, Duragun Ball C. Yu's face lit up with excitement when the intro began, "oh boy I can't wait to watch this marathon! its going to be good!" Yu said to himself as he sat there infront of his bed two feet away from the television.

After twenty minutes of uninterrupted TV watching, SMACK! went the door leading to Keiyo and Yu's room. It was Yu's Slightly older sister Maya along with their younger sister Nia. Keiyo stood in the hallway with sadistic glee as he watched what was about to unfold, "guess what Yu! I got my quirk now! I got mom's quirk! that makes me the cool twin again! Keiyo told me you would want to hear the good news!" Maya said grinning while holding up her green thumbs. Yu sat there dumb-faced as he looked back and forth at both Maya and the TV, "So you can make plants grow huh?" Yu said slightly disappointed as his attention went from the TV to his sister ,but then he smiled and looked at her, "thats awesome Maya! good for you! you really are the best sibling! you should totally tell your friends! they would love to find out!" Yu said cheerfully. Maya gasped then ran out of the room with Nia a few steps behind her to their room to talk to her friends via the house phone with her mothers assistance. Yu sat there contently grinning at his brother before turning his head back to the television. Yu thought it was strange his quirk was different from both his parents and his siblings as his quirk was rubber body which turned him pink as well as made his body stretchy and rubbery. He still shared similar facial features with his parents except he was pink! He pondered this for a few moments before returning his attention back to his program.

The next day they celebrated his sisters new quirk manifesting. During the party Yu occasionally pondered his circumstances again. He was fine being pink and rubbery ,but it was more than that as Yu was always the oddball of the family regardless of his quirk. Though despite this Yu was still happy for sister and joined with the celebration. They even made jokes as well, Maya was called the "late bloomer" and Yu was called "the oddball". Their mother Leeya had made the cake and carried it to the living room sitting it carefully on the coffee table just outside of Nia's reach. Their father had paid for and decorated the living room with streamers, balloons ,and confetti that he has saved just for the occasion. The party was a total success as Maya was happy, Yu and Keiyo didn't get in any fight ,and Nia even drew her sister a picture in which Maya promptly placed on her nightstand that night.

The next day at school the students mostly congratulated Maya on her quirk manifestation ,and that day the teacher asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. To which most of the kids replied with being a hero, teacher, astronaut, a fireman, doctor, actor, celebrity ,yet Yu was dumbfounded by the question. Yu wasn't entirely motivated to be anything when he grew up, "I guess I'm gonna be a hobo!... ride a train car or travel all across the world" Yu said contently as he held up a crude drawing of himself with a cape standing on a train car. To his surprise most of the kids began laughing to which Yu shrugged it off and laughed with them. In truth Yu didn't really have a clue of what he wanted to be. Neither did maya ,but she was smart enough to pick an actual career as she said she wanted to grow trees just like her mother. Yu cared deeply for his sister ,but didn't care for gardening or whatever confusing stuff his father did for a living.

That night Yu looked over at his brother Keiyo who was sitting across the room at his desk with his notebook and a quill. Keiyo was so focused on his extra credit school projects that he didn't even notice Yu was still up watching him. Yu sat there amazed as Keiyo was a smart kid that knew what he wanted. That was something Yu wanted to aspire to be like ,but how could he be more like his brother? Yu became more determined to make something of himself except the big problem was that he still didn't know what yet.

After Yu had decided to become more like his brother he went to sleep that night ,and his older brother Keiyo continued working on his extra credit school projects for two hours longer before heading to sleep himself. The next morning was a regular Friday school day. When Yu came home he began jotting down ideas ,but most of it was simply poorly written scribbles and poorly drawn pictures of squirrels and lizards he had previously saw while walking home that day, "Whatcha drawin loser..." scoffed Keiyo as walked by. Keiyo then jumped on the couch propping his feet on the table and turned on the television to watch the news, "Keiyo your so lame... watching the news trying to act like dad ,but your an even bigger goofball than I am. Also the worst part is you know it too which is why you act so defensive" Yu said as he continued drawing his misshapen squirrel. At this point Keiyo was visibly angry with his eyes glaring focused on Yu, "atleast I can spell news loser... and who do you think you are anyways?! I can't even read that chicken scratch! your handwriting is worse than Nia's and shes still learning her alphabet!" Yelled Keiyo with a smug look as he looked back at the news. Yu continued writing for five minutes before looking back at his brother, "none of that changes the fact that I'm still right..." Yu said calmly before continuing.

Afterwards the two got into a heated argument which ended in an enraged father busting out of his home office grabbing both of them ,and taking them outside to find chores for them to do. They were outside doing chores around the yard for three hours before they were done. After they ate dinner that afternoon Yu bugged his sister to help him with his handwriting for ten minutes before she reluctantly agreed. While Maya was helping Yu improve his handwriting, RING! RING! RIIIING! went the phone. After a minute their father Yakumo's face turned cold as he was called about an attack that happened near the greenhouse his wife/their mother(Leeya) worked and they believe she may have gotten caught up in the attack. Yakumo felt a weight hit him when they confirmed the terrible news. He sat at the table for a few minutes looking out the window and at his four kids then eventually decided to tell them. the youngest child Nia took the news the hardest. Two weeks later they had the funeral ceremony in China ,and the body was sent to Japan so her parents so they could give her a proper traditional Japanese style funeral. at the Ceremony in China Yakumo looked over at the kids at told them about his wifes wish's to one day move back to her home country Japan as the two had been talking about it for a while ,but Yakumo was never serious about it ,and had always intended in staying in his home country of China. Keiyo and Maya were indifferent to the idea, while Yu hated the idea ,and Nia was still for the most part in denial.

One week after the incident had passed Yakumo had became more serious about her wish to move back to Japan ,but he needed time and he needed plans. Yakumo had spoken with Leeya's family about coming to Japan. They continued to live in china for another year. Leeya's parents were willing to help them with financial needs until they got on their feet. Yakumo had spent the most part of the year planning their move to Japan as well as getting some assistance from his former employer to help him find a suitable law firm in Japan that he could work at.

A year after the family had moved to Japan they were now living in Musutafu Japan. The family still had their same old family photos from two years ago ,but none of them liked talking much of it. For the most part they settled in nicely ,and despite the tragedy that had occurred two years ago things were finally looking up. Yakumo was rising in the law firm he worked at becoming well known by many as a well respected lawyer, Keiyo was near the top of his class, Maya had taken a great interest in journalism, Yu's handwriting had become so good that even Keiyo was activly praising it ,and Nia was Finally in school and making new friends. Leeya's parents still helped them from time to time even if they needed it or not. Things would never be the same ,but things were looking up for them.

BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP! BEEEP! Went Yu's alarm clock. Yu got up and pressed the alarm ready to get dressed and start another day at school. He put on his student uniform while his brother was still fast asleep from overdoing his studies again the night prior. Yu turned off the light before heading out. Even though part of Yu hated his brother for all the countless fights they got into he still cared enough for him to turn out the lights and give him a few extra minutes of sleep. Yu went down and joined his two sisters in eating breakfast. It was toast and scrambled eggs with orange juice. Yu was disappointed his father didn't get the grapefruit juice that he had specifically asked for throughout the past two weeks. After they had halfway finished eating Keiyo had finally got up and had heavy eye bags. All three of Keiyo's siblings had spit out their orange juice when they saw Keiyo walking downstairs with the goofiest looking expression. Even Yakumo had to turn his head to not choke on his toast, "Boy you need to get to bed sooner. You got plenty hours in the day to get stuff done" Yakumo said looking over at him, "Getting the proper amount of sleep is good for a proper healthy boy!" cheered Maya as she grinned. Keiyo walked over and ate his breakfast slowly. As the others began grabbing their bags Keiyo had already wolfed down his breakfast, snatched his bag up ,and was already heading outside, "Just another day at school!" Said Keiyo as he opened the door with a smirk.

As they went off to school that day ,and their father Yakumo was reviewing a case he was going over involving two gang members. Yakumo was the lawyer they wanted to have these people thrown away behind bars. Yakumo was a little hesitant as he hadn't thrown gang members in jail before. He pondered what sort of retaliation might happen should some of the other gang members decide to get revenge against the people responsible or worse. If they decided to come after their families. Yakumo had a lot of his mind that morning.

That day at school Yu had felt awkward for having low grades compared to his two brilliant siblings. Between his older brother being involved in AP classes and his sister excelling in her work as well Yu felt pretty average. It didn't help the fact that even his younger sister Nia was writing full sentences compared to most of her class which were still learning to form words. Yu was pretty much the average kid in his family. That day when they got home he looked over at his older sister Maya, "Hey sis... Yu look amazing today! is that a new hairstyle? your folder looked super organi-" Yu said before being interrupted, "what do you want Yu?" Maya reluctantly asked crossing her arms, "can you tutor m-" Yu said and again being interrupted, "forget about it... your too dumb... and besides... its not my fault your too lazy to pay attention in class anyways" Maya said turning her head away, "oh come on! I need to get smarts! like you!" Yelled Yu, "Your dumb Yu... your denser than lead Yu... Your dumber than a second coat of paint" Keiyo said while walking towards te couch. Maya eventually reluctantly decided to help. Yu got confused pretty quickly ,but his brother Keiyo was nice enough to pitch in as well. He was quick to anger ,but he was also happy to see Yu wanting to further his education. Between Maya yelling in his right ear and Keiyo yelling in his left ear they barely noticed Nia sitting by the kitchen counter making a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

While The kids were at home that afternoon their father was at work in his office reviewing the evidence ,and deciding whether or not he was confident enough to go through with the case. After his boss walked in he spoke with Yakumo telling him that is was his choice whether or not he wanted to go through with the case or not as his boss was a nice guy ,and wasn't going to force him to take the case if he was too scared to do it. Yakumo looked at his family photo on the desk; (Yakumo was standing behind Keiyo and Yu while holding up bunny ears behind their heads, Leeya was standing next to Yakumo and behind Maya and Nia giggling with her hands on their shoulders. Keiyo was standing there with his arms crossed, Yu was making a goofy face while sticking his tongue out and Maya and Nia were both standing there giggling). Yakumo looked at his family photo with a smirk before getting up ,and heading to his boss's office to confirm he would take the case.

When Yakumo came home the first thing he saw were Keiyo and Maya smacking Yu with rolled up newspaper while Yu continued studying. Nia was on the couch with peanut butter and jelly on her face as well as on the counter in the kitchen. Yakumo was too tired to yell at his kids this late into the afternoon so he went into the kitchen and fixed himself a peanut butter jelly sandwich and fell on the couch next to Nia, "So... anything good on tv today?" Yakumo said face first into the couch, "Yea! watch tv with me papa!" Nia said excitedly... but its hard to watch cartoons when those poopyheads keep yelling during the show" Said Nia slightly upset, "That is not how you solve those types of equations Yu! do it the way I showed you!" Keiyo yelled, "actually the way you did it was incorrect as you left this step out." Yu said cheerfully while pointing towards the specific step, "Wow...you know Keiyo he is right you know? You forgot a step" Maya said laughing. Keiyo was visibly angry for a moment then burst into laughter, "I guess I was... The day Yu is actually right about something..." Keiyo mumbled to himself. Maya, Keiyo ,and Yu made themselves peanut butter jelly sandwiches and sat on the couch, "So... I take it were just going to eat sandwiches and watch cartoons today for dinner?" Maya said, "Pretty much..." Said Yakumo, "It's amazing!" Said Nia. So that's what they did. They sat there and watched cartoons ,and eventually took their baths and headed to bed.

The next day was Saturday and Yu headed to his tai chi class as Yu had been attending Tai Chi classes for the past 6 months. Yu enjoyed attending Tai chi as it helped improve his health, confidence as well as provide him self-defense lessons. His Tai Chi instructor was a strong stalwart man that looked to be around his mid forties with scars and bruises. His name was Li Jie Zhang but Yu was to refer to him as Sifu Zhang. Sifu Zhang was a tough martial artist ,but was also kind and cared much for his students. In his class there were makirawaras(training dummies), mirrors so the students could see themselves as well as the instructor when he wasn't facing them), various chinese weapons(from jian to kwandao to hook swords there were many weapons), and a hard stone floor. There was also a picture large picture with a simple wooden frame on the far side of the room of him as a student with his instructor and the many other students. Fun Fact: one of the students in the picture was a young prodigy student by the name of Konju). Even though he came predominantly for tai chi the instructor also taught his students bagua and xing yi(the reason being is because tai chi, bagua ,and xing yi are often taught together and are occasionally called "the three sisters"). Xing Yi was harder as it involved more jumping around and low stances. Bagua was more confusing as it involved walking in circles and various turns and techniques. Though despite the difficulty he enjoyed learning then anyways ,and the fact that his instructor was very supportive really helped a lot.

Meanwhile after a week in court the two gang members were finally given lengthy prison sentences. Yakumo has mostly relieved that they were finally being brought to justice ,and that he no longer had to worry with those two walking the streets. As Yakumo drove home he noticed two men in dark suits follow him for two blocks ,but eventually turn before Yakumo could make out their faces. Yakumo was somewhat concerned about the two people who followed him ,but he was more concerned about his family. He began speeding up as he drove for his house to his relief to find out everything was fine. Yu and Maya were studying science, Keiyo was helping Nia with basic math to help ensure she stays a couple steps ahead of her classmates. Yakumo walked in and began boiling pasta which would later be turned into spaghetti and meat balls. That night Yakumo set his alarm clock for Sunday which he just happened to have the day off.

As the night continued lights were flashing and everyone was dancing. The whole building was filled with people eating, drinking(some more than they should), dancing, partying ,and even singing to karaoke. Yu was up on the stage as well as a couple other people singing "Funk You" by C-low Gween, "I guess the chaaange in my pocket just wasn't enough!... I'm like! Funk you! funk her toooo!" Yu sang as the party continued. before He could sing the next line a loud ringing noise could be heard throughout the building ,and a the lights began shining brighter and brighter. Then moments later Yu woke up to the rooms bright lights shining in his eyes ,and the sound of his alarm clock going off. "you need to quit singing at night! Because of you I can't get that song out of my head now!" Keiyo said pressing the pillow firmly against his head.

That morning they ate a regular breakfast and about an hour after they had finished and cleaned up they received a strange phone call from Yakumo's boss, "Yakumo its me! your boss! Some people came here today and I fear the worst... We were lucky here as some pro heroes had been patrolling outside and were quick enough to react before anyone could be harmed. However they didn't get here until after one of those thugs could get your address. I've already called the police ,but I fear the worst! please be safe!" Said his boss nervously. Yakumo was petrified for a moment ,and thirty minutes after the phone call some loud banging on the front door could be heard. Yakumo sent his kids upstairs and stood by the stairway with a pistol he had owned for several years. Yakumo wasn't an expert marksman ,but he went down to the shooting range once a week and had some experience if that would help. Though Yakumo wasn't sure what he would be going up against as a gun wouldn't make much of a difference against someone with a bullet proof quirk or someone with better marksmanship. Moments later the door was kicked open. A short thin man wearing a grey suit walked in smoking a cigar. behind him stood two large men wearing dark grey suits. As the men focused on the father they didn't notice Yu looking down the stairway.

As the men walked in a muffled gunshot rang out. One of the two tall men had shot the gun out of Yakumo's hand forcing him to surrender. approached Yakumo the short man began explaining how Yakumo was responsible for two of his lackeys being arrested ,and one of them being his son. While this was going on Keiyo wanted to get Yu back into the room ,but then heard a loud smash as one of the large men smash a lamp. Yu attempted to hide behind the couch ,but was noticed coming down the stairs. The man in the grey suit pointed to him with his cane, "Boy!... come down here and have a little chat with us. Were just here for your father. Don't worry! we won't bite you at least" Said the man with a rough grizzled voice. As he said that Yakumo looked over at Yu with fear and surprise. Yu reluctantly went down the stairs and as he stood by his father the man walked over to him and blew his cigar smoke at him, "See? now was that so hard?" Said the man as he turned around and walked back over to his two lackeys, "Tell your father goodbye... one last time" The short man said before pointing it at his head.

Before the man could pull the trigger, "Lacquered Chains Prison!" Yelled a voice coming from outside the house ,and as soon as the voice could be heard long branches extended into the house wrapping around the two large men. As the short man turned to see what was going on Yakumo too the opportunity to try take the gun from him ,but before he could take it the man noticed. They struggled for the gun until Yu stretched his arm to both the short man as well as his father's surprise as Yu stretched his arm out snatching the gun away. Moments later more branches came in wrapping around the short man ,and after that a man by the name Shinji Nishiya(AKA Kamui Woods) walked in to see the three gang members apprehended as well as his surprise to see Yu holding the man's gun. "oh hey! careful with that thing... I saw you grab that from his hand... that was some pretty good work. Someone such as yourself might consider becoming a hero... but that's just a thought of course! your free to choose your own path!" Kamui Woods said to Yu before speaking with Yakumo. After being spoken to by a pro hero Yu felt invigorated to hear those words from someone so amazing. Sure his father had given him praise ,but for some reason this felt different to him. Yakumo felt inspired and not just regular inspired ,but more inspired than ever as this is what he wanted to be. Yu saw Kamui Woods arrest the criminals and he thought to himself, this is what he wanted to do. This is what Yu wanted to do. When the brave hero came in to save the day Yu felt extremely relieved as he knew everything was going to be okay. At that moment Yu wanted to be able to give other people that same feeling of relief and to know someone was looking out for them. The other kids came down to see the hero listening to the father. After their conversation had ended Kamui Woods eventually left with the now arrested criminals. Yakumo discussed with his kids about what had happened ,and for the next for weeks they were all pretty startled and uneasy from the experience.

Since then weeks eventually passed, then months ,and then soon enough whole years had passed ,and yet Yu was still determined to become a hero. Years after the event Yakumo had earned such a great reputation that he was eventually able to open his own law firm. Keiyo had done so well in middle school that he was able to get accepted into a prestigious high school where he could focus on following the same path as his father of becoming a lawyer. Maya and Yu went to middle school. For a while Maya actually became jealous of Yu as during the time in school Yu had passed her up in grades ,and was accepted into AP classes just slightly before her. Maya went on to join the yearbook club as well as the school newspaper. Nia was now in elementary school and much like her siblings she was at the top of her class grade wise. To everyone's surprise when Nia's quirk finally awoken it was completely different from her parents as her quirk was called carob(type of gum tree)(her quirk allows her to heal damaged/sick plants with her sweat). Eventually after Nia's quirk manifested her and her sister slowly began growing a beautiful garden in their front yard earning the praise as well as envy from most of their neighbors. So much so that the neighbors were willing to pay them a respectable sum for them to plant beautiful gardens in their yards too. As for Yu he went on to join the schools karaoke club as well as continuing to pursue his regularly attended martial arts classes.

Desired development: Yu has already become the person he wants to be, but still strives to be better and make a difference

Quirk name: Rubber body
Quirk description: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremely limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks being fire or ice. He can stretch his body out 25 ft.
Growth: How will the quirk development, any awakenings.

Casual Clothing: He wears a black dress shirt with a light pink tie that has a small pin with the words "King of Breakfast. A pink and gray striped vest with a silver pocket watch and a bright pink suit jacket perfectly tailored. Matching suit pants, black socks and pink dress shoes.

Hero/Villain outfit: tight insulated spandex suit to offer some protection from elements. black leather half vest with inside pockets, loose green satin kung fu pants(with a green dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, steel toed combat boots ,and old worn bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).

Pro hero
Hobbies: Watching Duragan Bowl C, Making/helping friends and getting candy
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Snack: Candy(any kind)
Favorite Dessert: Milkshake, preferably with candy
Aesthetic: Bright vibrant colors. Especially the color pink. Yu wants everything to be as bright and cheerful as he is.

Yu Wu's Written works backstory
(All four chapters included)

Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner
his hero name will be
Family: Father(Yakumo/alive), Leeya(Mother/deceased), older brother(Keiyo/alive), Maya(slightly older twin sister/alive), Maya(slightly older twin sister/alive), Nia(younger sister/alive)
Yakumo owns a law firm, Keiyo works with his father and aspires to take his father's place one day. Maya is a journalist ,and Nia works at a garden nursery just like her mother once did

Yu's info; affiliation: Pro Hero
Height: 165 cm
Blood type: AB-
Dislikes: pun haters. Scum of the earth.

Yu-
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 5
Super intriguing quirks, happily accepted and yes he can! Would you be happy if he taught the hero studies classes? (Basically like what All might does in the anime)

Name: Hijima Gekido "The Angered Hero: Rampage"
Role: Pro Hero
Likes: Heroes, Quirks, helping people find new uses for quirks, training people.
Dislikes: Things Breaking, Villains, his time being wasted.
Appearance: Dark hair, red eyes, on a Musculed 6'1" Frame. He has scars across his body from various villain Encounters. He wears a suit of body armor to protect himself as best as he can, with a dark cloak. He has two items on his Arms that allow him to launch small projectiles with the help of his Quirk.
Personality: He is strict on those that he works with, making sure everything is operating smoothly. He however, even if he doesn't look like it, a bit of an Academic, and known to keep his mind as well as his strength sharp. When he's not doing anything, he's seen with a Sudoku Puzzle in hand, trying to solve it. He is usually more calm and laid back, however he gets angry easily compared to others.

Bio/Backstory: He was born to a couple of civilians, having a normal childhood, and when he was old enough, he studied through the hero course, people would laugh at him because of his Quirk. However, he would prove them wrong. As he studied, he got lots of critique on how to use his quirk for good, and to tone out those that tried to ridicule him. He was a sidekick for a while after he graduated, eventually starting his own Agency at age 24. He had met his wife while in school, she was always encouraging despite those that ridiculed him. About a year and a half after the founding of his Agency, which was nearby to a support Lab, Tetsuo was born, and he still did his Hero work, which resulted in him not always being around for him, but neither resent the other for that. He will be there the Day Tetsuo goes off for School.

Desired development: Hoping to see how Tetsuo's class does.

Quirk name: Berserker Spirit
Quirk type: Transformation.
Quirk description: His Strength increases the Angrier he gets, however, his Anger is sentient on its own, which can make him lose control. His current limit on Anger to strength is a Multiplier of 45. Anything higher and he loses control of himself.
Growth: I intend to increase the Limit to around x60 as he gets even more Potent with his Power.

Name: Fujiwara Ayame
Role: Pro Hero, recently in full control of The Nightstriker Agency.
Dislikes: Blocked Views, Villains raiding places, her eyes going blind.
Appearance: A woman of short (149 cm/4'10.7") stature on a slim frame, her camouflage colored hair is due to her quirk, she has green eyes with the sights of a Sniper Scope as her pupils. I'll get to her Hero Costume a bit later.

Personality: Ayame is a calm individual, calmer than most people. She is very observant and can recall details about things she's seen. However, she gets very panicky if she is blinded, to extreme overuse. She can also give out constructive criticism to those who need it, and will note those items even if from 1500 feet away. However, she does not have a shouting quirk, so she has to usually reiterate what she said before.

Bio/Backstory: Ayame was born to A Civilian couple who worked in Intricate things that had small parts, and inspecting buildings. She grew up loving the work heroes do, and was inspired to do so. She applied at every school she could get to due to her quirk not being the best for Hero Work. As she studied with her school, she learned her use in Hero Society. When she graduated, she was a Sidekick for a Hero alongside Yukage Seichiro (The Nightstriker). When the Hero they were working for Retired, the hero named Seichiro his main Heir, and She talked to him about co-operating the Agency. They agreed, as he took more front operations and was the face as she took more behind the scenes operations. At the Height of Seichiro's Popularity as a Hero, she kept an eye on his family as well to hopefully be closer to his Family. She had been tied up having to spot for The Nightstriker when he died. She blames herself a bit for his death, but as part of the Healing Process for herself, she Recommended his Daughter, Izumi for UA after seeing her grow up from watching over her counterpart's Family, seeing the potential to take his place or even exceed his expectations.

Quirk name: Eye Scopes
Quirk type: Need Help on this.
Quirk description: Ayame can see things clearly even from 457 m away (1500ft) when her quirk is active, and up to 762 m away (2500 ft) when she maxes out the Adjustments on her quirk, and can use the quirk for up to four hours before starting to have headaches and up to 12 hours before temporary blindness, her blindness lasts at most 6 hours. When she isn't using her quirk, her pupils do not move.
Growth: Her quirk will train to be longer lasting before temporary blindness.
Love that we're filling up the hero roster, I'd be more than happy for Ayame to be a place students can go to for their work studies. For the typing of her quirk I'd say it's a mutation as it has permanently altered her eyes. She does have abilities but that's from the mutation itself

Both accepted.

Mulled over if I would have time for this, but the cast here was too cool to resist getting in on the action:

Name: Kurogane Kazuki
Age: 15 (though he's likely one of the oldest in 1-A; his birthday is within a month of the school year's start)

Likes: Driving, pushing past his limits, looking cool, Akane
Dislikes: Losing, being insulted, laziness

Appearance: Kazuki is a somewhat imposing figure, standing at 5'11 with a slightly larger-than-average build. His vermillion eyes tend to radiate an intense, fiery gaze that matches his generally aloof body language, crowned with a frizzy mess of curly black hair.

View attachment 947335

Personality: Kazuki is a complex and enigmatic individual, embodying the classic bad-boy persona with a classic twist.

Rebellious and fiercely independent, he walks the fine line between chaos and control, finding solace in the thrilling chaos of life. With a brooding exterior and a heart of gold hidden beneath the tough facade, Kazuki is known for his unwavering loyalty to those he cares about.

He possesses a daring and adventurous spirit, always seeking the next adrenaline rush, whether it's through riding his beloved motorcycle, Akane (which he's about 1 month too young to be legally riding but we move), or taking on challenges that test his limits, always feeling the need to prove his abilities to the rest of the world.

While he may come off as delinquent-esque, Kazuki tries his best to keep his grades up (to varying degrees of success), and also possesses a strong sense of justice and an unyielding determination to protect the people and ideals he holds dear. His mysterious charm can draw others in, and those who truly get to know him discover a fiercely loyal and compassionate friend beneath the rugged exterior.

In other words, Kazuki is a whirlwind of contradictions, a rogue with a heart of gold, and a formidable presence in the world of heroes and villains alike.

Bio/Backstory:
Kazuki was born into an upper class family, the last son of 3. His father, Kosaku Kurogane, is a renowned doctor and many famous Pro Heroes can be found within his clientele.

The boy's two older brothers, Kaito and Kazuya, eagerly followed in their father's footsteps, both blazing through their education with the ultimate goal of taking over their father's practice.

The young boy, on the other hand, found love in something other than medicine- driving. From as far back as he could remember, Kazuki would spend hours flipping through car magazines, ogling at the coolest rides zooming through town, and spending hours on his favourite game, Blam Turismo.

So it was quite a shock to the family when Kazuki announced his ambition of becoming a 'Racer Pro Hero'- someone who could protect those they cared about whilst flying by on the coolest, slickest set of wheels out. As expected, they didn't take kindly to it, which caused Kazuki to feel isolated and alone for a big chunk of his childhood.

His academic performance began to slip as he reached puberty, his raging hormones demanding new outlets to take out all of his anger and frustration on.

Sooner rather than later, Kazuki had become a full-fledged delinquent and spent a large chunk of his days skipping class, drinking, getting into fights, smoking, and participating in other illicit activities.

But all these outlets were just distractions- Kazuki knew they could never fill the void inside his heart- the same heart that revved and rumbled for the speed and thrill of racing, the satisfaction and selflessness of saving lives.

So he decided to make a bet with his father.

If he could get into U.A's Hero Course and graduate with 'flying colours', his father would take his ambitions seriously and support him. If not, then Kosaku would have him serve at the Practice and follow in the steps of his two brothers that came before him.

This is where the gamble begins.

Desired Development: Kazuki has been so used to fighting alone that he doesn't feel that he has anyone in his corner. Anyone to lean on when things get rough.

He's been living a lonely loner lifestyle for far too long, and forming bonds with his classmates, opening up to them, and developing the humility and trust to let them fight for him will be his main character arc I think.

Quirk Name: Adaptive Drive
Quirk Type: Emitter (probably)

Quirk Description: Adaptive Drive is a Quirk that allows its user to temporarily adapt their body to mimic the properties of different gears found in vehicles.

Gear I (Low Gear): In this mode, the user's body gains increased strength and endurance. They become exceptionally resilient and can lift heavy objects or withstand powerful attacks. This gear is ideal for feats of raw physical strength and durability, but reflexes and mobility are severely reduced and the user cannot move at very fast speeds.

Gear II (Mid Gear): Gear II enhances the user's speed and agility. Their reflexes and mobility are significantly improved, allowing them to move swiftly and perform acrobatic maneuvers. This gear is suitable for fast-paced combat and evasion, however strength and endurance take a hit- if an opponent manages to land a direct hit whilst in this gear, it will hurt much more than usual.

Gear III (High Gear): In Gear III, the user's senses and perception are heightened to an extraordinary level. They gain exceptional situational awareness, which includes keen observation skills and enhanced spatial awareness. This gear is perfect for tactical analysis and strategic thinking, and on average, consumes the least fuel of the 3 gears. That said, the user's mind is more capable of being overwhelmed with too many stimuli at once.

When Kazuki is in gear, a Rev Meter appears on his chest to show how hard he's currently working in that gear, his heart acting akin to an engine. The higher his Revs, the more fuel he's using (energy), and thus the more strain is applied on his body. As with any vehicle, Kazuki must go to great lengths to take care of himself, or else his performance will suffer greatly.

In addition, Kazuki cannot change gears again for at least 5 minutes after a previous gear shift, meaning Kazuki must plan ahead and choose the right gear for each situation.

As a side-effect, Kazuki's Gears also make noise whilst in use. 1st Gear is the loudest and most aggressive sounding, 2nd makes 'rushing' noise akin to a Formula 1 Car, and 3rd is a smooth whirring sound that is almost silent. In other words- no stealth missions for this guy unless he's in 3rd.

Growth: Over time, Kazuki's control will ameliorate to the point where the benefits of each gear become even stronger whilst the downsides of said gears become less potent. He will also be able to Redline his engine, pushing his body to its limit to bring out the absolute best of each gear.

There may even be a 4th gear unlocked, but that's just a theory!
It's good to have you with us! An amazing character and a cool quirk. Intrigued as to what the 4th gear is but I suppose we'll have to wait and see. Accepted!

I always have room for a second Roleplay, and just LOOK at all these cool powers! Can't possibly resist putting my idea out there.

Name: Nokia, Alexander
Role: Support Course Student (WAAY too many Hero Course Students)
Dislikes: In-The-Box thinking, Rudeness, Brashness, Stuttering, Rushed Relationships
Appearance: So imagine your average dude; 5'10, somewhat skinny, pale. You get the idea. But now imagine that guy with a bright red Rotary Phone for a head. You have Nokia! He holds himself with an ease that escapes most people; most people NEVER see him tense, so he seems just a tad bit shorter than he actually is.
Amazon.com : Benotek Telephone, Corded Landline Phones for Home, Retro Old  Fashion Home Phone with Rotary Dial Keypad, Antique Old Fashion Telephones  Novelty Gift for Decoration : Office Products
Stream DSAF - Feeling Good by Phone Guy | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

The last photo is a joke, don't take it seriously-
Personality: Nokia is a pretty decent guy. He is levelheaded and clever; he revels in the unexpected ideas that make each thing just a little bit better. Nokia isn't the type to make fun of people, and no matter their Quirk, he will treat everyone the same. A likable person all around, yet he could be a little less trusting. Treating everyone with a childish amount of trust eventually backfires for sure.
Bio/Backstory: Nokia had a pretty normal childhood considering he has a phone for a head. Sure, he got made fun of and his mother was significantly weakened giving birth to him, but he takes it on the chin. He enrolled at the Academy to make his Mother proud. Lives in New York but moved in with his Grandparents to enroll at the prestigious Academy.
Desired development: Nokia could certainly learn a few things, and obviously he will experience the normal growing pains of adolescence. But ultimately he'll come out the other side a better man. Or so one would hope.

Quirk name: Headphone
Quirk description: His head is instead replaced with a giant phone and cord! With this head, he can tune into the electrical signals within devices and eavesdrop on conversations nearby people are having on their phones! By tuning into a device's frequencies, he can almost 'talk' with it to find out what he needs to do to get the device to do what he wants! The cord connecting the phone to the base is abnormally long for a phone; about 10 meters long and growing!
Growth: The cord attached to his head grows about 1 ft a year. He could learn how to better attune himself with devices, but otherwise it's not a Quirk that grows much more than that.
Other: In case you're interested, he speaks from the phone, sees through the dial, and eats by popping the dial back like a lid, depositing the food, and spinning the dial really hard.

The Soft Spoken Hero, Eyedrop
Name: Fujima, Hitomi
Role: Hero
Appearance:
generated image

Personality:
Full of life, the Soft Spoken Hero lets her actions speak for her. She goes out of her way to help those in need, even sacrificing her own comfort. Hitomi is fairly popular, but she doesn't care about that sort of thing. Modest and Bubbly.
Bio/Backstory: Hitomi grew up in the Japanese sticks with a large family. She moved to the city to pursue her dream of going to UA, and she became a hero! Popular with the younger demographic

Quirk name: Eyedrop
Quirk type: Emitter, maybe???
Quirk description: Anyone who makes eye contact with her for 5 seconds falls into a deep sleep with increased health benefits! No blinking, no glancing away, nothing!
(Rushed, might add more later)

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you guys call a Transformation type quirk that allows the user to manifest parts of what they have eaten in the past? Say, for example; rabbit ears if they ate rabbit meat before or a fish tail because they have eaten fish? To begin with, they'll only be able to manifest one animal at a time but will eventually be able to combine them.

What would you guys call a Transformation type quirk that allows the user to manifest parts of what they have eaten in the past? Say, for example; rabbit ears if they ate rabbit meat before or a fish tail because they have eaten fish? To begin with, they'll only be able to manifest one animal at a time but will eventually be able to combine them.

An Augmentation Quirk? Seems like you take certain traits based off what you eat and augment your body accordingly.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Well this exists in the series, and it’s literally just called Manifest lol.

This is literally Tamaki Amajiki's Quirk, called Manifest.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
If I'm being honest, I haven't actually seen the anime or read the manga so I'm not entirely sure what all has been used already.
Well if you want you could always take the quirk and throw a few of your own spins on it.

Whilst also adding a few of your own drawbacks, as Tamaki in the show is acknowledged as an abnormally strong student, and if I recall his quirk doesn’t come with all too many.

Name: Kaede Himari
Likes: Not gaining weight from her overeating, trying new things
Dislikes: Having to constantly eat, being stared at while eating
Appearance:
Kimura Himari screenshot.png

Personality: Himari is usually a calm and quiet girl, but can be quite volatile as well. One minute she is sitting down quietly in the corner of the room, the next she is holding the front of your shirt and threatening to pummel you.
Desired development: TBA

Quirk name: Gluttonous Mimicry
Quirk type: Transformation
Quirk description: This form of Manifest is only possible through the consumption of different meats. Depending on the animal it came from, Himari can change parts of her body to imitate different characteristics but not change completely. The change can be quite uncomfortable depending on what parts morph as Himari feels the entire process from start to finish. This quirk also comes with in an ungodly appetite as the body is repurposing resources to modify and grow existing structures as well as burning absurd amounts of calories while doing it. In other words, she can't grow extra limbs like a set of wings or an extra set of legs. As humans already have a tail bone, this is instead lengthened and modified according to the animal. So far, Himari can only manifest features belonging to vertebrate animals, and only one at a time. Not being a part of the body, clothing cannot be changed like it, so spandex is highly recommended along with either bare feet or flip-flops. Some parts of the animals' nature is also seen to manifest permanently.
Growth: With enough fuel and practice, will eventually be able to manifest multiple creatures' characteristics at the same time.

@Grand Master Koop I guess I wasn't completely truthful earlier. I meant I haven't seen the entire anime. I've really only just watched clips of it so I at least have some ideas to what's going on.

Last edited:
Name: Kaede Himari
Dislikes: Having to constantly eat, being stared at while eating
Appearance:View attachment 947338
Personality: Himari is usually a calm and quiet girl, but can be quite volatile as well. One minute she is sitting down quietly in the corner of the room, the next she is holding the front of your shirt and threatening to pummel you.
Desired development: TBA

Quirk name: Manifest
Quirk type: Transformation
Quirk description: This form of Manifest is only possible through the consumption of different meats. Depending on the animal it came from, Himari can change parts of her body to imitate different characteristics but not change completely. The change can be quite uncomfortable depending on what parts morph as Himari feels the entire process from start to finish. This quirk also comes with in an ungodly appetite as the body is repurposing resources to modify and grow existing structures as well as burning absurd amounts of calories while doing it. In other words, she can't grow extra limbs like a set of wings or an extra set of legs. As humans already have a tail bone, this is instead lengthened and modified according to the animal. So far, Himari can only manifest features belonging to vertebrate animals, and only one at a time. Not being a part of the body, clothing cannot be changed like it, so spandex is highly recommended along with either bare feet or flip-flops. Some parts of the animals' nature is also seen to manifest permanently.
Growth: With enough fuel and practice, will eventually be able to manifest multiple creatures' characteristics at the same time.

@Grand Master Koop I guess I wasn't completely truthful earlier. I meant I haven't seen the entire anime. I've really only just watched clips of it so I at least have some ideas to what's going on.
I would still recommend getting a slightly better grasp on the plot and world. It'll help you out in terms of writing.

I always have room for a second Roleplay, and just LOOK at all these cool powers! Can't possibly resist putting my idea out there.

Name: Nokia, Alexander
Role: Support Course Student (WAAY too many Hero Course Students)
Dislikes: In-The-Box thinking, Rudeness, Brashness
Appearance: So imagine your average dude; 5'10, somewhat skinny, pale. You get the idea. But now imagine that guy with a bright red Rotary Phone for a head. You have Nokia! He holds himself with an ease that escapes most people; most people NEVER see him tense, so he seems just a tad bit shorter than he actually is.
View attachment 947336
Personality: Nokia is a pretty decent guy. He is levelheaded and clever; he revels in the unexpected ideas that make each thing just a little bit better. Nokia isn't the type to make fun of people, and no matter their Quirk, he will treat everyone the same. A likable person all around, yet he could be a little less trusting. Treating everyone with a childish amount of trust eventually backfires for sure.
Bio/Backstory: Nokia had a pretty normal childhood considering he has a phone for a head. Sure, he got made fun of and his mother was significantly weakened giving birth to him, but he takes it on the chin. He enrolled at the Academy to make his Mother proud. Lives in New York but moved in with his Grandparents to enroll at the prestigious Academy.
Desired development: Nokia could certainly learn a few things, and obviously he will experience the normal growing pains of adolescence. But ultimately he'll come out the other side a better man. Or so one would hope.

Quirk name: Headphone
Quirk description: His head is instead replaced with a giant phone and cord! With this head, he can tune into the electrical signals within devices and eavesdrop on conversations nearby people are having on their phones! By tuning into a device's frequencies, he can almost 'talk' with it to find out what he needs to do to get the device to do what he wants! The cord connecting the phone to the base is abnormally long for a phone; about 10 meters long and growing!
Growth: The cord attached to his head grows about 1 ft a year. He could learn how to better attune himself with devices, but otherwise it's not a Quirk that grows much more than that.
Other: In case you're interested, he speaks from the phone, sees through the dial, and eats by popping the dial back like a lid, depositing the food, and spinning the dial really hard.

The Soft Spoken Hero, Eyedrop
Name: Fujima, Hitomi
Role: Hero
Appearance:
generated image

Personality:
Full of life, the Soft Spoken Hero lets her actions speak for her. She goes out of her way to help those in need, even sacrificing her own comfort. Hitomi is fairly popular, but she doesn't care about that sort of thing. Modest and Bubbly.
Bio/Backstory: Hitomi grew up in the Japanese sticks with a large family. She moved from the city to pursue her dream of going to UA, and she became a hero! Popular with the younger demographic

Quirk name: Eyedrop
Quirk type: Emitter, maybe???
Quirk description: Anyone who makes eye contact with her for 5 seconds falls into a deep sleep with increased health benefits! No blinking, no glancing away, nothing!
(Rushed, might add more later)
Im debating dropping a pro hero character with a quirk allowing them to manipulate wavelengths and frequencies - one of the abilities the quirk comes with allows them to do basically what headphone does. Thought this might be a cool concept if there's room for another teacher anywhere, they would be a great mentor for Nokia.