• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would, since the temperature of the laser is enough to ignite the gas. I used the one point model as a reference and it has some kind of minigun on the wiki. I can edit it if need be
I'm not really sure what type of ammo these guys are packing. I read laser in an earlier post, though those are understandably deadly lol.

@AceTrainerGold what type of guns are the robots using? Lasers, Rubber Bullets, Live Rounds?

Well, you could phrase it the same way as he belched the gas to obstruct the robot's vision, but have it mean more like he covered the robot in a smokescreen rather than covering himself. Then the robot would detonate itself by shooting. And while ya'll work on that...I have an idea to make my life easier.
Eh, this works fine too. I am still expecting Chemist Gwen to be on Zidane's tail

Give him some cola, that should do the trick

Oh joy, the same recipe with Zidane's gas added to the mix?
I'll need to see what I can come up with in this exam.

I'm more excited to actually put Gweneira's quirk to good use making pills that attempt to replicate the quirks of others. She'll need something substantial though, like a blood sample to use as an ingredient. The method of replication is usually varied, as it might grant anything from a boon to a debuff.

It mainly depends on how the quirk manifests in whoever consumes it. I figure a pill made with Zidane's blood might cause a person to uncontrollably produce gas. The properties of this gas? Might be a mix-and-match of their own quirk with Zidane's. They might also just temporarily grow a second head while lacking any of the gas abilities.

I try to scale the pill's effects with the strength of the DNA sample Gweneira gets. Pills made with Saliva or Sweat would be far less effective than one using blood. With so many classmates and all their quirks to mix-and-match into pill combinations, Gweneira's going to have a field day xD

I'm more excited to actually put Gweneira's quirk to good use making pills that attempt to replicate the quirks of others. She'll need something substantial though, like a blood sample to use as an ingredient. The method of replication is usually varied, as it might grant anything from a boon to a debuff.

It mainly depends on how the quirk manifests in whoever consumes it. I figure a pill made with Zidane's blood might cause a person to uncontrollably produce gas. The properties of this gas? Might be a mix-and-match of their own quirk with Zidane's. They might also just temporarily grow a second head while lacking any of the gas abilities.

I try to scale the pill's effects with the strength of the DNA sample Gweneira gets. Pills made with Saliva or Sweat would be far less effective than one using blood. With so many classmates and all their quirks to mix-and-match into pill combinations, Gweneira's going to have a field day xD
Y'know, if it wasn't such a strange request, I'd accept just for laughs

That sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Yeah, Alien Queen would be a bit more intimidating than Pinky. Then again, I gave Zidane the hero name of Lighter. I can't really speak

I don't even care about intimidation or anything. Pinky is just the single dumbest hero name I've ever heard, it doesn't even have anything to do with her Quirk just her skin color.

Least go with "The Acid Ace" or something. Would tie better. But Alien Queen made more sense and well was a bit more respectable. Kirishima & Tokoyami honestly had the best hero names in their class.

1: I wasn't gone for too long and I come back to a flash flood of likes and messages.

2: Bejiro's hero name will likely be the same name as his Quirk; Smokescreen.

3: Perhaps Benjiro could be in trouble with a few robots so that someone cane save him and give him a potential new friend in the long run?

1: I wasn't gone for too long and I come back to a flash flood of likes and messages.

2: Bejiro's hero name will likely be the same name as his Quirk; Smokescreen.

3: Perhaps Benjiro could be in trouble with a few robots so that someone cane save him and give him a potential new friend in the long run?

I mean, Asami is open to that. And if someone needs or feels it is in character to get Rescue Points I can have Asami in peril to balance it out.

But remember, we don't know about this aspect of the test. So it has to feel natural.