• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny enough I just realized his back was filled with snacks(what with majin buus love of snacks) and even though his hero name is now Majin Yu he might call himself Super Yu(just a super buu reference... not his hero name)

Sidenote: I'm guessing you already know this but Yu isn't fat like buu...

Only time will tell.

Part of me wanted to make him see her in front of sparkles or something, but it seems too soon for any of that.

Not the first ironic thing we've had in this discussion.

Naturally, we'll see where it goes organically. Seems strong so far so I have confidence it will be a fun dynamic.

Just 3 pages in and the first ship has arrived. I do feel like there's a bit of irony that the first ship is with a fish girl

A real catch for Benjiro huh? I'll go away...

Triplet Pet-names

Gwenrhian — Rhian (Pronounced: Re-ahn) — shortened "Ria"

Gweneira — Neira (Pronounced: Ney-era) — shortened "Nene"

Gwenerys — Nerys (Pronounced: Ner-reis) — shortened "Reis"

That should make things less confusing for people.

Yeah not gonna lie I feel Benjiro x Asami might be ship material at this pace. Or just good buddies, whatever it ends up going to.
I ship it. I should mention that the triplets have a thing for mentally pairing others. Give me a minute to find an example lel

Triplet Pet-names

Gwenrhian — Rhian (Pronounced: Re-ahn) — shortened "Ria"

Gweneira — Neira (Pronounced: Ney-era) — shortened "Nene"

Gwenerys — Nerys (Pronounced: Ner-reis) — shortened "Reis"

That should make things less confusing for people.

I ship it. I should mention that the triplets have a thing for mentally pairing others. Give me a minute to find an example lel
Do I dare make a joke about Zidane being paired? Probably yes

The last of the siblings, Gwenerys had simply taken note that both new students had red hair despite being unrelated...or were they? Her eyes glossed over as her mind conjured a dastardly series of conspiracy theories in which the siblings were in fact siblings from different mothers and the dangers of forbidden love that could bloom between them. When she'd finally returned to reality a queer expression suffused her face and she stared excitedly at the two new students.

I've refined their personalities a bit since I used them in that RP over a year ago, so I'm not sure they'll pull this exact reaction again lol.

Lucas

Upon arriving at Urban Simulation D Lucas stepped off the surfboard only to almost collapse, the world still spinning around his head. If it weren’t for the mask concealing his face it would be clear to anyone that his complexion was now distinctly tinged with green. He stood there, hands resting on his knees fighting to keep his breakfast in his stomach. Glancing at Gwenerys, who was already inspecting the teams and apparently just fine, he couldn’t help but feel maybe she was crazy after all. So many flips, so fast…those poor birds… at least it was over now. He would certainly think twice before hitching a ride with Gwenerys again, he wasn’t sure his body could take another journey like that. Even the rush-hour trains were more comfortable than becoming the human equivalent of an arrow flying through the sky.

@Grand Master Koop

This is what I meant by the Birds
Do I dare make a joke about Zidane being paired? Probably yes
Gweneira: Ahah, veerry clever. Zidane x Dissection Table. Best ship by far

I can come up with ideas all day! though to be fair many of them would basically be either repeats or super similar... (kinda like they already are now...)

@DarkHydraT How is Donia and Yu going to meet? when the 0 point robot comes. you said Donia is prideful so she might not want help or maybe she will accept it since you know... big 0 point robot. I'm pretty sure Yu will gladly accept the help as he wouldn't want to fight it by himself...