• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Miraculous: Simply The Best (Miraculous RP Sign-Ups/Discussion)

[RP Thread]

Jean Marquise/Mechanist (Lightning Bug Core): @Eeveechu151
Bellamy Grey/Greymane (Wolf Medallion): @LeBarrel42
Logan Cooper/Ringtail (Raccoon Cuff Links): @DarkIllousion157
Nova/Aether (Kitsune/Fox Mask): @Aether Ace
Zenix Larse/White Tiger (Tiger Watch): @BlueMew392
Thalia Yeager/Silent Claw (Lynx Glasses): @FrostCrispz
Caia Beatrix/Goldbat (Bat Headphones): @Fraseandchico
Anais Gray/Chipmunk (Chipmunk Bracelet): @Excalibur Queen

NOTICE: I only got into the Miraculous series today, honestly - I've only seen a few episodes, but I'm working my way through Season 1. So no spoilers, k?

The Miraculous. Powerful crystals and kwami that hold incredible power. The most famous are the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses, held by Ladybug and Cat Noir in Paris. Together, Ladybug and Cat Noir fight the super-villains created by Hawk Moth as a tag team, masters of capturing akumas and saving the day.
This, however, is not their story.
Cross the Atlantic Ocean to arrive in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Academie de Roberval is a small school near the centre (canadian spelling folks, not a typo) of Montreal, and is home to several students Grades 9-12. A bunch of kids go to school there, many noble-hearted and many... well, many with hearts less than noble.
A perfect place to find new holders for the Miraculous.
However, as these new heroes get used to their powers and begin moving out, an old crime family hidden within the heart of Montreal resurges with the intent of taking the city for their own...
Can the Miraculous Heroes battle against the Legion of Super-Villains and take down the Cardinals once and for all?

This RP takes place not in Paris, but in Quebec. I wanted to do that to tell a story not involving Ladybug and Cat Noir while also keeping true to the series. If you're confused about the age range, it's to account for all four grades in the high school (13 and 14 for Grade 9, 14 and 15 for Grade 10, 15 and 16 for Grade 11, and 16 and 17 for Grade 12) though it's probably best that we get our people in Grades 11 and 12 to have them a ripe age for crime-fighting. Also, potentially shipping a 13-year-old and 17-year-old would be weird. (Don't try to pretend Miraculous isn't a shipping show with action heroes!) It's up to you whether they're a hero already used to their powers or not, but if so or if not I'd like you to discuss it with me so I can work it into the plot.
Name:
Hero Name:
Weapon:
Hero Appearance:
Personality:
Superpower Name:
Superpower Description:
Backstory:
Kwami Name:
Kwami Animal:
Kwami Appearance:
Kwami Personality:
Miraculous Jewelry:
I know there's a lot on the sheet, sorry! But I wanted to cover all the bases. Oh, and for good measure, how about I make some sheets for the villains and ordinary non-Miraculous people as well?
Name:
Villain Name:
Akuma Channeler: (what object the akuma is hidden in)
Appearance:
Villain Appearance:
Personality:
Villain Personality:
Superpower Name:
Superpower Description:
Backstory:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
I'll make my characters later, as I kinda want to get back to watching Miraculous. I'm only six episodes into Season 1 after all! Anyways, how about you all make your guys? I've got the leader of the Cardinals and one of their brutes taken, specifically the Father and Eldest Son. I'll also be taking a Miraculous for myself, of course, but it'll be a special one.
Anyways, spots on, claws out! Let's get going!

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yeah I've watched most of the miraculous series it was pretty cool, so why not.
Name: Bellamy Grey
Hero Name: Greymane
Weapon: Daggers
Appearance: Tall, muscular, brown hair, green eyes, wears a white t-shirt, jeans and a black jacket
Hero Appearance: Slick grey Spandex with a white chest, pointed ears, bushy tail and a mask the cover his eyes.
Personality: Bellamy is a cool, layed back person. He is kind and likes meeting new people.
Superpower Name: Night Howl
Superpower Description: It gives him a boost to his speed, stamina and agility.
Backstory: Bellamy had been walking home when he had seen a little girl in the road crying, he had dashed forward and pulled her away just as a car drove past, later that day he received a medallion from a mysterious person which later revealed to be the vessel for the Kwami known as Silver.
Kwami Name: Silver
Kwami Animal: Wolf
Kwami Appearance: he is a slender grey thing with pointed ears and a bushy tail.
Kwami Personality: excitable and energetic, he likes to eat bones.
Miraculous Jewelry: Wolf Medallion

Last edited:
He seems way too similar to Cat Noir is the only thing... I guess I could allow it, but you sure you don't want to be more original? I mean, the bo staff and kwami are practically identical to Adrian's kit, just it's a wolf... Maybe change the weapon to daggers and shift the personality of Silver a bit?

It seems that I take a long time to make Bio's.
Name: Logan Cooper
Hero Name: Ringtail
Weapon: Hooked Cane that can shoot out and be connected by a small chain
Appearance: Logan is a tall guy with tan skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair. He always wears a black backwards baseball cap, long-sleeved shirts, and shorts with a restricted color scheme of black, grey, and white.
Hero Appearance: Ears like cat noir but greyish, a black mask that covers the eyes, a grey costume with a white spot that covers the chest and lower torso, a back holster for his cane, and a huge bushy ringed tail.
Personality: (Ringtail) He's snarky, sarcastic, confident, and bold but sometimes that can put him in a bad situation i.e. him rushing in to a battle without any knowledge about the bad guy. (Logan) He's really nice and quiet always saying please and thank you but terrible at making decisions and is kinda difficult to deal with sometimes but if the situation calls for it his brain goes on auto-pilot.
Superpower Name: Ability Snatch
Superpower Description: Can use a watered down ability of the target for a minute
Backstory: One day he found a man being mugged and in a split second he rushed to save the man, later that day he found cuff links in his mailbox and tried them on. A few days later Ringtail was taking the town by storm.
Kwami Name: Gizmo
Kwami Animal: Raccoon
Kwami Appearance: A furry little ball of grey, black, and white.
Kwami Personality: One of the most sarcastic, cynical, and quirky Kwami you'll ever meet but he can be helpful and nice without knowing it. (P.S. He also eats garbage sometimes)
Kwami Value: Adaptability
Miraculous Jewelry: Raccoon Cuff Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I get in on this, mate?

Name: Nova
Hero Name: Aether
Weapon: Dual Boomerangs
Appearance: Nova has white hair, thanks to hair dye, and red eyes, with fair skin. Standing at roughly 5'10, Nova is the lean type, wearing black jeans, with a normal red t-shirt, supplied with black sneakers. Nova holds his mask in his pocket, apparently it has the ability to shrink down.
Hero Appearance: Transforming into Aether, Nova retains his height, hair color, eye color, and skin tone. Given a white skin-tight suit, resembling a Kimono, not not quite. His boomerangs are attached to two straps; attached to a belt around his waist. His face is completely covered, thanks to the mask he sports when transformed.
Personality: Nova is on the quiet end of the spectrum. While yes: he is very known thought his school, he is hardly ever spoken to, but when he is spoken to, Nova is actually fairly nice, and down-to-earth, as many don't expect.
Superpower Name: Transparency
Superpower Description: For a short time, Aether, and anyone in his vicinity will be taken to a plain outside of their reality. From inside the plain, they cannot be harmed, but they cannot harm others either. Transperancy is used as a Last Resort, and is used for thinking out strategies. After five minutes, or by Aether's command, Transparency will deactivate. When deactivated, Aether will have Five Minutes to evacuate the scene.
Backstory: Nova met Rikki when shopping an an antique gift shop, and purchased a Kitsune Mask. Before Nova exited, the store was soon enough getting robbed by a masked man, who threatened the clerk. Nova in fear, hid, holding his mask up to his face. Suddenly, an urge to stop the man came though to Nova, and suddenly filled with courage, tackled, and pinned the man to the ground, disarming him. Shortly after, Nova would go home, and from the mask came a creature named Rikki. After a misunderstanding, leading to Rikki trapped under a glass, Nova found out the surge of courage he had received was given to him from Rikki, and Rikki was willing to show him much, much more.
Kwami Name: Rikki
Kwami Animal: Kitsune
Kwami Appearance: Rikki has the appearance of a white and red fox, opposite to an orange and white fox, but nonetheless, he retains the appearance of Trix, nevertheless being male and not female.
Kwami Personality: Rikki isn't the optimistic, nor pessimistic kwami, rather dead in the middle. Rikki's ability to sense immenent danger puts his on edge from time to time, but when said danger is taken care of, he's a calm fellow.
Miraculous Jewelry: Kitsune Mask

I will tag these lovely people to see if they are interested. @Shiny Blue Gardevoir @Excalibur Queen @LucySpica

Name: Zenix Larse
Hero Name: White Tiger
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: An average built boy with somewhat fair skin and 5'5" tall. He has dark brown eyes and black hair that he has stand up. He wears two outfits. One being a burgundy sweater, a light gray shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. The second being a black sweater, a long sleeved dark green shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers.
Hero Appearance: He has the look of a white tiger. A white suit, mask, gloves, boots, tail, and ears, with stripes to complete the white tiger look.
Personality: Zenix is pretty shy around others since he just moved. But once he adjusts to everything, he can be kind and caring.
Superpower Name: Tiger Strength
Superpower Description: He's granted super strength for 1 minute.
Backstory: When Zenix explored the town, he came across an old lady who dropped some of her groceries. After helping her, he returned home and saw the watch on his desk.
Kwami Name: Saba
Kwami Animal: White Tiger
Kwami Appearance: Saba has the normal appearance of a white tiger.
Kwami Personality: Saba is always looking out for Zenix and keeps encouraging him to be social with other people. He also sometimes teases him every once in a while.
Miraculous Jewelry: His miraculous is a white watch with black stripes which resembles that of a white tiger.

Name: Thalia Yeager
Hero Name: Silent Claw
Weapon: Kusarigama
Appearance: Thalia has very light brown hair and fair-to-pale skin. She stands 5'3" and has eyes so blue they look almost alien to the rest of her body. For the most part, she wears a Black Leather jacket over a baby-blue shirt, with a pair of black shorts. Thalia has her sunglasses located in her left pocket of her jacket.
Hero Appearance: Thalia's face almost absorbs the sunglasses to create a facepaint-like image over her face that looks similar to a Lynx. Her costume includes a skintight, light brown fur colored suit with sneaker-like shoes. A hook is to her right where her Kusarigama gets hung.
Personality: Thalia is kinda that punk girl who isn't scared of much, but for what she does she would kill for it. Being a friend is something that is earned for her, and since friendship is two ways, she doesn't have many friends. To her friends though, she is an entire different person who would protect them with her life. Thalia also has a strong fear of Dogs, and tries to hide it the best she can.
Superpower Name: Without Trace
Superpower Description: For a period of 5 minutes, Thalia gains the ability of extreme stealth, where it becomes near imposible to track her or locate her without knowing she is there.
Backstory: Thalia was originally a shy girl, often insecure about herself as she was once scared of everything. Her father was a Park Ranger, so she went camping a lot with him in the reserve. Once, she was out camping and got ambushed by a pack of wolves as a child, leaving a fear of dogs/wolves in her. Over the years, Thalia came back to the reserve once a year to attempt to overcome her fear. The latest time she went, Thalia found no wolf to attempt to overcome the fear. Instead she found a solo pair of Sunglasses stuck out in the snow. When she put them on, she became Silent Claw, to which gave her a new look on life as she meet Link. Thalia became braver and tried to tough out her fears as an idea from Link. She still hasn't overcome the dog thing yet though.
Kwami Name: Link The Lynx
Kwami Animal: Lynx
Kwami Appearance: A normal Lynx
Kwami Personality: Link is very calm and relaxed, while quite strict. He would point out one fail in a hundred sucesses and expect better. Other than that, Link is a nice and kind friend.
Miraculous Jewelry: A pair of Sunglasses marked with a claw.

Last edited:
Name: Fleurette Courtois

Hero Name: Cobra Venin

Weapon: Syringe-like daggers. These can be used as throwing knives, as venom injectors, or in hand-to-hand tantojutsu-style combat. They can also be used to shoot venom at foes from a distance, and purify akumas. For an akuma to be purified, Fleurette must hold it still, and inject it with purifying venom.

Appearance: Fleurette is a petite girl, with very pale skin, chin-length black hair, and blue eyes. Her most commonly worn outfit consists of a white long sleeved shirt, with a blue bow on the chest, blue jean shorts, black tights, and black work boots.

Personality: Fleurette is blunt, honest, and never likes to sugarcoat anything. She can come across as cold, even hostile, to those who don't know her very well, but she is extremely loyal to her friends. She is very greedy with food, and adores canèles, which she frequently buys from a local bakery.

Miraculous: Belt, with a buckle shaped like a black necked spitting cobra's head

Superpower Name: Cobra Bite

Superpower Description: Target is paralysed until her miraculous runs out.

Backstory: Fleurette moved to Canada recently from Bordeaux, after her parents found the money to fulfil their dream of opening an exotic pet shop. When she found a python whom had been abandoned by its new owner outside the shop, she took it inside and helped it get warmed up and fed. For this, she was given the Spitting Cobra Miraculous.

Hero Appearance: Fleurette wears a black, iridescent bodysuit, patterned with cobra scales, and a large, cobra-like hood, the inside of which resembles the underbelly of a real spitting cobra. Her eyes turn bright purple, and rest under an iridescent mask, which is tapered upward. She also wears black high-heeled boots. The buckle of her miraculous turns purple, and the hood splits into six sections, to count the time until powerdown. The belt contains a holster for her daggers.

Kwami Name: Najaa

Animal: Black-necked spitting cobra

Kwami Appearance: Najaa has black, iridescent skin, purple eyes, and a long cobra tail. She also has a cobra hood on her head, which extends when she's angry.

Personality: Najaa is a gruff, no-nonsense kwami, who is honest and upfront with everyone she meets. She is eager for Fleurette to discover the identities of her fellow heroes, so she can meet them out of costume, and they can quickly find a solution ti the villain problem. She is also somewhat proud, having been owned by several royal family members throughout her time, and she frequently speaks of her first mistress, an Ancient Egyptian princess named Takhat.

Kwami Value: Healing, Royalty, and Rebirth.

Last edited:
I guess whatever suits your oc best. Mine would probably keep it a secret for the first little bit because of trust, while others might just honestly say who they are afterwords.

Finally, some female characters! All look great and are approved. I’ll probably close the thread when we get Frase’s character, and I’ll make my own when I get on computer. My only question for all of you is this - will they all be active superheroes or just beginning?
Also with the secret identity thing, I’m thinking they’ll all keep it secret at first and eventually learn who their partners really are over the course of the RP.

I think I'll have Fleurette be an active superhero. As for the secret identity reveal...I want to have her argue with her kwami over whether or not to do it. Najaa would probably be in a hurry to reveal Fleurette's identity for utilitarian purposes, ie, so that the heroes can get together out of costume, and work out the fastest solution to the villain problem.

Alright. Oh by the way, here's my character.
Name: Jean Marquise
Hero Name: Mechanist
Weapon: A bunch of nanobots that can shift between three different states - Wings, Swords and Blasters. The Blasters can be modified to capture Akuma Bugs.
Appearance: Jean has sky blue eyes, pale skin and short brown hair. He's 6'1, and usually wears a blue t-shirt and black track pants with black sneakers.
Hero Appearance: As Mechanist, Jean's skin and clothes are replaced with solid steel, his hair becoming dark black with a few neon blue lights. His chest plate is segmented in two, with a circle in the middle that he uses to absorb both electricity and his Kwami.
Personality: Jean is usually shy, not talking to many people. When he makes a friend, however, he really cares about them. Mechanist, meanwhile, is often seen as a cold, unfeeling and tactical machine occasionally mimicking human emotions.
Superpower Name: Replicate
Superpower Description: Using Replicate, Mechanist scans a foe and creates a duplicate of their abilities, creating new nanobots and modifying his body to copy a foe's powers.
Backstory: Not much is known about Jean, but he's a transfer student that just recently (as in the start of the RP) moved to Montreal and started going to Academie de Roberval. The Mechanist, meanwhile, is an international folk hero that's apparently been traveling around Canada for four months now.
Kwami Name: Spark
Kwami Animal: Electrical Bug - it's a stretch but it counts as an animal.
Kwami Appearance: Spark resembles a glowing, jittery spark of energy with small mandibles and four adorable eyes, zipping around with flashes of electricity.
Kwami Personality: Spark is incredibly excitable, loving to move through the air after only a few short seconds of being in one place. Instead of food, like most other Kwami eat to regain energy, Spark devours electricity. Phones, computers, car batteries - if there's an electrical charge, he can eat it.
Miraculous Jewelry: Electrical Bug Core - Jean's Kwami flies into his chest in order to transform into Mechanist. He's got a small implant in his chest with the Miraculous crystal inside. It's one of the reasons he never goes shirtless, even at swimming pools.

I think we’ve got three 15-year-olds, one 16-year-old, one 14-year-old and one 13-year-old. Frost, if you want to age your girl up one or two years, we could have the main cast in either Grade 10 or 11.

I thought it would be important, because it seems to directly affect the kinds of powers the kwami give out. Tikki represents creation, hence her giving her user the power to find creative uses for the lucky charm items, and Plagg representing destruction, hence cataclysm. As for Najaa, since cobras represent rebirth and royalty, I thought it made sense for her to give out the power to paralyse those below her (Enemies), and purify akumas, hence them being 'reborn' as harmless white bugs.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Can someone help me I've found 2 different meanings/beliefs, and i am not sure which is best.

1. Wolf is a symbol of guardianship, ritual, loyalty, and spirit.
2. The Wolf Totem symbolizes: Strong connection with your instincts or intuition. High intelligence. Loyalty and communication.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cool ok then:

Silver represents aa stron connection with your instincts or intuition. High intelligence. Loyalty and communication.

Nah, that wouldn’t really work for my character sadly. Though... his ability is incredibly abstract. So I guess Spark might not really need one with how he is.

Is this roleplay full? I've seen the Miraculous season 1 so far, and know quite a bit (though that was like last year so I might be a little bit rusty) but I think an eighth roleplayer can be a bit confusing occasionally, so I don't mind if it's full.